Orchard Vali Golf Club Reviews

1 User photo

• Nancy
    Nancy Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue!

I had my wedding reception at Orchard Vali and it was amazing! They were so great to work with and were so accommodating. They let me bring in all my decorations and set everything up the Thursday before my Saturday wedding so that I was able to come in on Friday to see the set up which was great. We had some guests with dietary restrictions and they were great at accommodating that. The food was delicious! Everyone enjoyed the buffet and was raving about the roast chicken. The space was great since there were three rooms so the buffet could be in a different room than everyone was siting and while we were dancing people could chat or take a break away from the dance floor where it was quieter. I would definitely recommend Orchard Vali as a venue for anyone getting married!
  • Jordan
    Jordan S. Married on 09/01/2019

Very accommodating staff and beautiful area!

We recently visited the venue and it is perfect. We're having a bigger wedding because of our big family, and they had no problem accomedating us with anything! It looks perfect, and it has everything we need!
    Becky Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing venue

Orchard Vali did an amazing job with my wedding reception. The food was delicious, and the staff was friendly. Everyone had a great time!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome-highly recommend!

I can’t say enough good things about Melanie and her team at Orchard Vali. They catered our wedding at Highland Forest and the food was outstanding! Melanie was such a huge help when our original wedding date in August was postponed literally last minute due to my husband, children and I involved in a severe car accident the night before the wedding! She went above and beyond to help with food for my family that were in town for the wedding while we were all in the hospital recovering! Once things settled, we were able to move everything to a new date and time 2 months later with no issues! The day was wonderful, the food was amazing! I will always recommend Melanie and team to anyone looking for catering or a venue!!
    Grete Married on 09/16/2018
    Orchard Vali catered our recent wedding at Highland Forest. We worked with Melanie during planning and the day of the wedding. She was so flexible and very responsive throughout the entire process. As the exclusive caterer for Highland Forest, they know what works for the venue and they know how to run an event flawlessly. They were also very accommodating with food allergy concerns for several of our guests. Melanie and staff set up our centerpieces and decorations perfectly and kept the event running on time. The food and service were wonderful. I seriously can't say enough good things- we highly recommend them!
    Miranda Married on 07/06/2018
    We had our wedding in 2018. We were married on site at the gazebo and had the reception inside of the golf club.

The food we had was breakfast, buffet style for dinner. All of the food was great. We had a ham carving station, French toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, assorted muffins and pastries and fresh fruit. We got nothing but great feedback from our guests. Very good!

The ceremony was beautiful at the gazebo. The view from the back of the building overlooked the golf course.

The people that work here did a great job with setting up my centerpieces to just my liking. I never felt like it wasn't going to look great. Our guests thought the centerpieces belonged to the venue because they looked so good. (I handmade them)

Since I wax out of state I text pictures to the venue so they could set up all of the items for the ceremony and dinner. They put everything exactly where I wanted them. They did not hesitate to ask questions if they did not understand an instruction. I was so happy that I didn’t have to set up or break down the venue. They did it all!!
    The ladies that work here are very accommodating, professional and sweet. They all did a fantastic job!

Stop in and try their brunch on Sunday's. You won't be disappointed.
    Linda Married on 11/25/2017
    They have been so accommodating to all my requests! We want stations, so our family and friends will have more of an opportunity to chat. there's a beautiful, roomy bridal room upstairs and a lovely staircase...great for photo's. The gazabo is perfect.
  • User2441801 2+ years ago
    Loved this venue! The grounds are perfect for taking pictures, the food was more then we could have asked for and the staff was attentive to all of our guest needs.
    Carol Married on 07/18/2014
    Orchard Vali provided catering services for my daughter's wedding and reception at Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest. They did an absolutely fantastic job. The food was excellent, the servers were pleasant and efficient, and Melanie and Sandy were great to work with throughout the months of planning. We had several last minute changes to the seating chart and meal orders and they were totally flexible. The reception ended late and the staff went above and beyond to get everything packed up for us including gifts, flowers, centerpieces, and cake. It was all staged at the back door so we could pull the cars around and load up. I would definitely recommend Orchard Vali for weddings or any other events.
    Tammy Married on 04/12/2014
    The venue was absolutely beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception there. The staff made sure it was set up just the way we wanted. The staff were awesome. The food was delicious.
    Anne S. Married on 06/15/2013
    amazing to cater wedding at highland forest park! I highly recommend! great food too and followed our weird requests, too!
  • User1051581 2+ years ago
    Orchard Vali was the perfect location for my wedding reception- working with Melanie and Sandy was amazing and made the wedding planning a breeze! They were flexible, understanding, and sincerely wanted to make my wedding a great event! I would definitely recommend Orchard Vali as a venue for any occasion- the food was amazing and a great value, and the venue is so beautiful that it doesn't need much decorating!
    Becky Married on 09/21/2012
    Working with Melanie and Sandy was the easiest planning experience I have ever had. Every request I had was done, even the crazy ones! I would recomment Orcha Vali to cater your event any time! The food was fresh and delicious and the staff was friendly and accomodating. Excellent choice!!
  • User1130471 2+ years ago
    Beautiful place and willing to work around you
    Laura Married on 05/26/2012
    I LOVE the quality that Orchard Vali provided!! They set-up decorations we brought, the food was sooo good (we got many compliments about it), and they tore down after so I didn't have to ask any friends or family to do it! They were great!
    Jennifer Married on 05/31/2008
    Excellent service and really made the day wonderful! I would go back for any event in the future! Sandy and Melanie are awesome to work with and really know how to make a crowd feel comfortable and welcome!
    Patricia Married on 09/20/2014
    Orchard Vali provided the catering along with coordinating with the vendors at my daughter's wedding reception at the Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest. Melanie was extremely patient with us and the food and service was exemplary. We received many compliments from several of our guests not only on the quality of the meals but also that the meals were indeed hot! Melanie, Sandy & Staff,
    Thank you!!! It was a perfect day for daughter and her husband!

Pat Garafalo
    Erin Married on 09/20/2008
    Absolutely amazing. they made sure everything was perfect and that i did not have to worry about a thing. i would reccommend them to anyone
    Dawn D. Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding day

Sandy and the staff were all amazing!! They were very attentive and executed every request immediately. The food was amazing and presented beautifully.
  • User2730426 2+ years ago
    Overall I was very happy with the results on the day of the wedding. At times communication and organization could have been better but in the end they pulled everything off very well and my family was pleased.
    Janine Married on 08/04/2012
    I loved working with Sandy at Orchard Vali. She is very accomidating and a very pleasnt person to work with. Their food is excellent and the grounds are beautiful. The price was amazing considering my husband and I paid for most of our wedding. I am so glad I had my wedding here!
  • User1350962 2+ years ago
    Orchard Vali was a wonderful place to get married. The food was delicious!
    Danielle Married on 06/14/2015
    We used Orchard Vali as our caterer at our wedding at Highland Forrest. Melanie was great to work with. They setup all of our centerpieces, guestbook table and other decorations for us. I felt very comfortable leaving that task in Melanie and her team's hands. All of the food was delicious, especially the roast beef.
    Kristina Married on 10/01/2011
    We worked mostly with Melanie when planning our wedding. She was incredibly friendly and assisted us with making our day perfect. We were incredibly pleased with the food as it was fantastic! The only small complaint I have is although the bartender was friendly to me, I had heard from some guests that she wasn't entirely friendly with them. Being that an open bar was paid for in advance, this did disappoint me. However, overall, I was pleased with the service provided to us.