Orange Krush Band Reviews

28 | Asheville, NC

28 Reviews for Orange Krush Band

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding was March 3rd, 2018 at the Country Club of Asheville. Orange Krush played--they were absolutely phenomenal! They made our wedding a blast! They kept people dancing all night long. We have had many people come up to us after the wedding to say that Orange Krush was one of the best wedding bands they had ever seen!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

Orange Krush was the PERFECT wedding band! Not only are they reasonably priced, they kept the entire group dancing all night long. The singers would come into the crowd and entertained the entire time. They did a great job!! I recommend letting them pick the set list because they know what will get everyone up and dancing. It was very easy to work with them they were super responsive and everything was available online including their paperwork and questionnaire. Orange Krush is a necessity for you big day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Madeline · Married on 05/06/2017

Orange Krush was amazing! Very easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. They did a wonderful job with our dance songs, and the music was a great mix of new and old. After a ton of searching bands started to blend together, but Orange Krush stood out and we're so glad we chose them. The dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Katie Jane · Married on 10/22/2016

Orange Krush was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding band! We had an absolute blast and they played a great mix of swing music and funk. The dance floor was full all night, the band kept in mind the few songs we asked them not to play, and the lead vocalist was out in the middle of the dance floor with us for a lot of the songs - it was so much fun! The band was so accommodating when my MOH asked them to give her a back beat for her "Rap" toast, and when I asked them if a family friend who is a singer could join them for a song they were totally on board! We can't possibly say enough great things about Orange Krush!

Sent on 11/30/2016

K · Married on 08/27/2016

THIS BAND WAS AWESOME! They knew exactly what to play at my wedding to keep the crowd dancing. On top of that, they were highly professional throughout the entire process from emails to phone calls. Loved this band and would highly recommend them to anyone in the Asheville, NC area looking for a wedding band.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Edna · Married on 05/29/2016

Orange Krush Band was awesome at our daughters wedding. Well worth the money. They are extremely talented and versatile. They did an excellent job managing the song selections and kept the party going strong. If we ever have a need for a band in the future, we will contact Orange Krush to perform. Brian also did an excellent job with the music for the ceremony. They met with us in advance and really worked with us on our song selections, and presented exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Anna · Married on 05/17/2014

Everyone I mentioned to that we were having them at our wedding would tells us how much of a treat we were in for. They were amazing. My husband loves his funk music and noticed they had an amazing list of them on their website. All night long they kept playing exactly what he wanted and they were phenomenal at it! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! They band was always very responsive to our emails and requests. They truly made our wedding into the dance party we wanted!

Sent on 08/04/2014

L. · Married on 09/21/2013

Orange Krush did a fabulous job playing at our wedding! I found the planning process overwhelming at times, but they were very easy to work with on the front end and were willing to travel to our reception venue. They played a cocktail hour set when our guests first arrived and then dinner music before really cranking it up on the dance floor. They had everyone dancing the whole night!! They really read the crowd and played some really fun songs, and then really knocked it out of the park with "Sweet Home Alabama" to end the night! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding/event band.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Orange Krush was amazing! They provided ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music! For those of you who are debating DJ vs Band, GO WITH THE BAND! It is what everyone remembers at your wedding! They engaged the crowd, were respectful of what we did and did not want played. They were very professional and prompt!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Hilary · Married on 06/15/2013

AMAZING QUALITY! You cannot judge how well they are on the website, they perform with incredible energy & sound LIVE. The band is also really cool & accommodating, they play what you want & when you want it. As I was very busy, I didn't communicate with them about certain details, but they figured it all out & executed it all flawlessly. Thank you again Orange Krush :) Side Note: many people came up to me & said they loved the band & was way more exciting than a DJ. It was worth it.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Great band!!! We had so much fun and were dancing the whole time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Orange Krush is a fabulous band and they did an outstanding job at my daughter's wedding reception. I have only heard wonderful things about them from our guests. Positive comments have been, they played at the perfect volume during dinner so guests were able to carry on conversations without having to yell across the table. Their songs had people dancing the entire night and they didn't play any offensive music. Very well rounded and they appealed to all ages that were in attendance. They just added to what was a lovely wedding and reception. I would recommend them to anyone that is having a wedding. Judy

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kate · Married on 09/24/2011

Orange Krush is AWESOME! My photographer, Jeremy Russell, recommended them and since I like/trust him so much I hired them without even hearing them!

By the time dinner was over, they had every guest on the dance floor! It was AWESOME. Best wedding band decision ever!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Crystal · Married on 08/06/2011

They were GREAT! Had a great mix of songs, interacted with the crowd a lot and really knew how to get people up and dance. Worth every penny...if we could do it all over again...would definitely have them!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Stacy · Married on 06/11/2011

Orange Krush was truly an incredible band; I would recommend them to everyone!!! They had every decade up and dancing on the floor, including the Grooms 96 year young grandma! They have an awesome array of music and learned a couple new ones for us, including a very special ceremony piece featuring the Brides 13 year old cousin’s voice with the piano accompany of Brian. Johanna and Ricky have amazing voices, and it was so fun to see Ricky out singing in the crowd!! Lief was so nice and easy to work with leading up to our destination wedding. When you throw a destination wedding on the beach you expect everyone to talk about the beautiful scenery. You expect everyone to talk about the incredible food. In the end what every single guest couldn’t stop raving about was how great the band was!!!
    Thank you so much!! Stacy & Daniel

Sent on 06/17/2011

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2011

STUPENDOUS!! Orange Krush played at our daughter's wedding and kept the party dancing until we were told lights out. Everyone, and I mean everyone, commented that this was the best band they had ever heard at any function. They can play everything from classical to jazz to pop. I would highly recommend this band to play at YOUR next event.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Kathryn · Married on 06/04/2011

My family and I were first introduced to Orange Krush at a wedding we had at our home loved their music and the life they added to the wedding SO much that both my sister and I ended up having them perform at our own weddings 4 years later! Orange Krush did an absolutely fabulous job at both weddings- they catered to both of our signature musical tastes so that even though our weddings were just 1 month apart the guests said it was like going to 2 totally different parties! I recommend this band anytime anyone ever asks me if I know a group that is fun, lively, talented and engaging because this band lives up to their reputation! Orange Krush will be the best decision you make for your wedding day:)

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2011

Orange Krush is a fantastic band! They were able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor! We had so much fun with them at our wedding! They made it unique and fun! They are a talented band! I promise EVERYONE will dance at your wedding, even those family members who never do! Book them for your wedding NOW!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Jessy · Married on 04/16/2011

Orange Krush made my night! I hired the band with a three piece horn section and they were amazing. They played great background music during our cocktail hour and dinner. After dinner they went into dance music and packed the dance floor for the rest of my reception. It was so much fun and their song choices were great. My grandparents even danced! I really liked how interactive they were. The singers were in the audience a lot and at one point I think the whole band was on the dance floor. It is obvious they love what they do. I also hired them for our ceremony. It was a trio of piano, guitar and flute. The flute player is also their singer and she sang ava maria and sounded great. I have received tons of complements on the music at our wedding. I hope I can go to some other weddings where they are playing.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2011

Orange Krush is a great band if you want your whole wedding party (including guests of all ages) to get up and dance! They were so much fun and played a variety of music. I have no complaints about booking, planning music or performance - Orange Krush did an EXCELLENT job.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2007

Besides exchanging vows with the man of my dreams, Orange Krush was my favorite part of our wedding day! I had several people ask me who our band was because they wanted to use them for their wedding reception as well. They played a great array of music and had everybody out on the dance floor having a good time. Everyone from my 3 year old nieces to my 80 year old grandpa enjoyed the band. They were great at interacting with the crowd. They were nice enough to learn some of our special songs for father/daughter, mother/son, and first dance songs. I recommend Orange Krush to everybody!!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Addison · Married on 12/30/2006

This band was fabulous; they were very professional and so much fun.

Sent on 01/04/2008

Kristin · Married on 07/12/2014

Orange Krush was amazing!! They kept the entire reception lively and Leif was a great emcee as well! The music was fun and lively and the song they learned for us was perfect! It was rather hot in our reception hall, but the music was so great no one cared, and people danced the whole time!

Sent on 07/30/2014

John · Married on 10/22/2011

Orange Crush was flat out great. We received many many compliments from our wedding guests. They could be charging double the price for their show! Biggest points were: flexibility, talent of the band, chemistry with the wedding guests, wide variety of music. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for awesome entertainment for a fair price.

Sent on 05/06/2012