49 Reviews for Orange County Beach Weddings

Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
48 Orange County Beach Weddings Reviews

Simone was absolutely wonderful to work with through the entire planning process of our ceremony. We were highly referred to her and understood why the second we met her.

Upon telling her our vision and ideas, she immediately created it in her head and told us the perfect location for the ceremony. Once we met her in person at our ceremony site, we walked through and she shared with us photos of how to transform an already stunning park into the most magical dream-like place to say "I - Do"! Simone listened to our dream ideas and what we envisioned on this special day and created something far beyond that. She created a masterpiece and made the entire day seamless so i did not have to worry about a thing...including directing the Limo driver (speaking to him days in advance to assure he knew the routing) and even bustling my dress!

As I pulled up to the ceremony with my bridesmaids, my heart skipped a beat staring out the window and looking at a dream come true with my Groom standing beneath the trees. Candlelights hanging in two huge oak trees, flower petals lining a white aisle runner, votives and floating candles everywhere, and the most beautiful alter with garland draping. It was truly magical beyond words. Thank you Simone for making our dreams come true as we said I Do!

Profile Picture MaKayla, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

My daughter chose Orange County Beach Weddings to be her wedding planner. We worked with Simone on all the details of the day and month before wedding. I can't say enough great things about Simone.

She is very creative and offers awesome suggestions to use for wedding/reception. She suggested we use a sailboat to have my daughter and husband delivered to the reception which took place at Dana Point Yacht Club. My daughter was driving the sailboat while the captain was below. When they sailed up to the dock the bride and groom were on the front of the boat "Titanic Style" and all the guests were outside blowing bubbles their way.

She suggested we use sparklers at the end of the night-the guests made two lines with their lit sparklers making a tunnel for the bride and groom to go through and at the end of the tunnel, the photographer made a heart out of the sparklers and took an amazing picture.

Simone has a unique way of keeping everyone calm and on task. She was present at the rehearsal and kept everyone on track even the little flower girl and two ring bearers.

She worked with all the vendors coordinating the timing of what they needed to do. If issues came up, she would call the vendors directly and take care business and not get the bride involved.

Simone knew all of the vendors and how to work with them to get the job done-from the person in charge of the reception, the photographer, the videographer,

At the wedding and reception, she directed every detail and it came out amazing. People commented that this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to-this came from young people and older people as well.

Needless to say, if you are going to hire a wedding planner, Simone will not disappoint. She is very organized, professional, extremely personable, creative, calm and fun.

Hire her....She is great...

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone is amazing! She ran the show the day of the wedding. When I was a mess and forgot my garter in my hotel room, she handled it. Nothing went wrong on the wedding day, and if it did, I didn't notice it. Simone made sure we were on time for everything and I never felt overwhelmed or rushed.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Where do I even begin? We had an unusually long engagement (18 months) and found Simone at the beginning. She helped us from step 1 on. There is NO way we could have pulled off a small, let alone any size, wedding without her. She was the most amazing person to work with. Easy, organized, honest, and she truly cares about your day. All things that you probably won’t hear about most wedding planners.

Not only is she amazing, but her network of vendors were as well! Everyone she referred us to exceeded our expectations and I really do feel like we got good deals along the way. She has a great sense of style and really knows weddings like the back of her hand.

My then fiancé is VERY analytical and detail oriented and she was able to win him over immediately. He was very involved in the process and she made it all so simple for him to understand.

Our wedding day was amazing. So many people have raved about it and told us it’s the best wedding they have been to. Excellent planner and day of coordinator!

She is worth every penny and more, I promise you, hiring her is the best decision and you will not regret it. She truly loves love and loves her client.

Simone and team, thank you for the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Enter Simone Goertzen of OC Beach Weddings! She was the first call I made, knowing that her expertise and genuine love for love, was just what we needed. It was a miracle that June 9th opened up at Salt Creek Beach. It takes months and months to get these permits and Simone diligently secures dates as soon as she can. Her attention to detail is superb and I knew right away that we were in capable hands with her and her team.

Simone is an extremely strong communicator. I never felt pressure to make decisions right away as she spaced everything out accordingly. Not feeling overwhelmed as a Bride is hard to do, but she has a strong connection with others and is able to read what we could and couldn’t do with each meeting. She is extremely gracious with her time, it is clear that every detail is so important. From the flowers, to the signs, to the specialty drinks, to the photo ops, to the DJ, to the dance floor – Simone and her team were on it every step of the way.

The most important piece you will find when working with Simone, that I know makes her and OC Beach Wedding stand out; is their genuine care and love for love. Knowing that it was important to them that Max and I had the best day and it wasn’t just the 100th wedding they were doing of the season going through the motions, was beyond special. Waking up on my wedding day and not having to worry about a thing was and still is PRICELESS.

We can guarantee you that Simone will be with you every step of the way, assuring that you have the most memorable experience of your life with the most important people you love.

From the bottom of our hearts to yours Simone, THANK YOU!! We love you & are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Simone at Orange County Beach Weddings is amazing! I purchased the all inclusive package and it was worth every penny! She is passionate and patient and kind. I told her the colors I wanted and gave her a few ideas of what I wanted and what kind of style I was hoping to have. I told her she could take the reigns and go with it! I completely trusted her because she is the pro. And she did not disappoint. My wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was everything I had hoped for and more. She went above and beyond what I had expected and I'm so appreciative. I could have never pulled off what she did. She has all kinds of beautiful decorations and arches. Just do it! Choose Simone as your wedding coordinator. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thank you Simone for my magical amd beautiful day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

While wedding planning, I fortunately came across Simone's website and reached out to her. We immediately set up a phone meeting and I was able to express to her my ideas, thoughts, & wishes for my wedding day. It was the easiest conversation, she knew exactly what I wanted, all her suggestions matched my wishes & beyond. She was always so quick to respond to emails, calls, & texts. The day I met her in person to visit venues, she was so welcoming, loving, & excited for us. I felt like I knew her for years. It's so obvious she loves her job & is so amazing at what she does. She went above and beyond planning my wedding. Without any hesitation I would recommend Simone to anyone planning an event. She's truly amazing as a person and as an event planner.

Profile Picture Aixa, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone is the best wedding planner. She makes the process so easy and stress-free. She made my ceremony exactly how I pictured it would be and it was truly beautiful. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family and to anyone looking for an all inclusive wedding planner in Orange County. I found her through reviews and rest assure, she is the best.

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We live in Pennsylvania, and got married in California to include my parents. You would think that getting married in another state would have been one of the hardest things in wedding planning, but we were fortunate to have found Orange County Beach Weddings off the internet and they made our wedding day an AMAZING day!!! We were very pleased with Simone Goertzen and how she executed a wonderful wedding ceremony for us. She was patient and gave us great tips and ideas along the way. She was fabulous to work with and is extremely passionate about her work and is filled with so much love. Her team was fabulous and the vendors we worked with were awesome!

We were so blessed with wonderful day, weather, and an amazing backdrop. They were so easy to work with and went above and beyond. They even got us a guitar for my nephew to play music before the wedding since we couldn’t travel with one. It didn’t end there, Simone even gave us advice thereafter not just for the wedding but for our marriage and life thereafter.

We highly recommend this company for your next wedding! They are fabulous!

Profile Picture Kim , 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Dear Simone,
Suzu and I are still talking about what a perfect day yesterday was in every respect. We could not be happier with the outcome of our last minute change of date and venue. Coming all the way from China just three days before the planned wedding date, only to find that "mother nature" was not going to cooperate...we were facing some of the worst "outdoor event weather" CA has seen in sometime. We changed the wedding date, and the venue by one day to take advantage of the only sunshine available in days. Facing that reality...we believe that what you pulled together in such a short period of time, was EVEN BETTER than what we had planned initially. We both want to tell you how impressed we were with you,...not only your level of professionalism, but more importantly, with your “PASSION” that shows in all that you do. We are still talking about all the little details that you made happen and seem so effortless. But we know better. You, Jeff and Randy went the extra mile to make our wedding day truly special.
Thank you once again for all that you have done to assist in making our day so special, it will never be forgotten.
For a last minute “fill in photographer”…we could not be happier with Randy’s dedication and talent. He went above and beyond our expectations. Suzu is now saying this is what I really wanted...this is truly what I dreamed about. Although a bit worried at first, once Suzu stepped out of the car, she said that she was so surprised that all she could do was keep saying...”I can’t believe this…it’s exactly what I dreamed of". The flowers were gorgeous, and Suzu has commented repeatedly about how well they all tied together with her dress. We are enjoying them still!
Simone, thanks to you especially, but thanks also to Lynn, Randy, Jeff and Paul. All of you did a wonderful job of making the impossible look as if “anything is possible”.

With fondest regards,

Alyn and Suzu
Shanghai, China

Profile Picture ALYN, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Simone is so amazing to work with! She is so helpful, responsive and really brought the vision I had for my wedding to life!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone is the best wedding planner ever! Super detailed and very responsive, she creates what you imagine.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

STOP YOUR SEARCH !!! YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PLANNER!!.
For real though if you are looking for an all inclusive wedding planner (which I think you should) your search has ended. I don't think you will find a better planner than Simone. She really is the best and as a bride all you need to do is enjoy your day and spend time with the hubby. Simone makes sure every inch of your day is taken care of and also your guests are having a blast. You just have to tell her what you want and she does her magic. For me, having her was one of the best decisions I have made during my wedding planning. I literally got my dream wedding and it was perfect.

Simone, I really couldn't thank you enough. We owe you for life for giving us such a memorable day.

Profile Picture User7576546, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot describe how absolutely perfect our wedding turned out! Simone and her team took care of EVERY detail. Planning a destination beach wedding would have been near impossible, and Simone made sure everything was ready to go. I gave her creative control and she did not disappoint. I cannot believe how magical the whole day was. Thanks so much to Simone and her team!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

We knew we wanted to get married close to the beach, but we were from out of town and didn't know where to start. A quick Google search led me to the Orange County Beach Weddings website. Simone answered when I called, and from the moment I heard her voice, I knew she was the one. I shared with her what I was imagining the day would look like -- colors, style, overall design, etc., and she immediately knew exactly what I wanted. She understands design and vision, she understands logistics, she understands details, she understands EVERYTHING. From start to finish she was always very responsive, very professional, and incredibly sweet. This is the woman you want on your team, believe me. Not once did I ever worry or stress about any of the details. I knew everything would be beautiful, and I knew Simone would create our dream wedding. From the pre-planning stages to the day of our event, she executed everything with professionalism, accuracy, and kindness. She anticipates every detail the bride would be worried about, and she masterfully walks you through every moment of your day. She has this beautiful way of communicating that lets you know that you are the bride and this is your special day, but that she will be in charge of every moment and take care of the details you don't even know you need her to take care of. If you want to relax on your wedding day and be present for every single moment of happiness, then hire Simone and her team. The day after your wedding, you will look back on your special day and the months leading up to it, and know that every moment was beautiful because you had Simone in your ear, by your side, assuring you that everything would be beautiful. And it most certainly was. Thank you to Simone and her team for making our wedding day absolute perfection. We will remember it for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I am not sure that words are enough to sing the praises of Simone and her team.

We all live in the UK and had a destination wedding in Dana Point for my daughter. We organised most things from the UK and then about two months before the wedding decided we would need some help to co-ordinate everything on the actual day, allowing me (as Mother of the Bride) to enjoy the day.

Simone was FANTASTIC, she helped with everything, understood everything we wanted and needed, she offered advise and ideas that we hadn't thought of, which made the day extra special.

One the day itself, she took over everything, organised everything perfectly, decorated the tables etc exactly as we wanted and was just like a fairy godmother waving her wand and making everything perfect. We couldn't have done it without her, and I cannot sing her praises enough. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone.

And although I have said it before a huge THANK YOU again. x

Profile Picture Pippa, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for kind and professional wedding planner then Simone is your gal.
We loved working with her and one more time,
Thanks for making our special day truly special.

Profile Picture Armen, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone from Orange County Beach Weddings made our DREAM WEDDING become a reality!!! Everything from the moment we met her was first class. She is such a beautiful, genuine, kind, outgoing, creative, thoughtful, PATIENT, amazing and PASSIONATE person. She is a true believer in Love and Marriage and we don't have enough kind words to say about how amazing our experience with her was. Everything from day one is strategically planned out and her communication and details are impeccable! She was such a pleasure to work with!! from the appointments in choosing decor, to the food tasting, and the rehearsal dinner...she made each experience a special occasion...constantly reminding you of your special day, how much it means to love and cherish one another. She has recommendations for everything, tailor, decor, signature drinks, creative ideas, she truly made our day so special. She works with you and your budget, she finds ways to make your dream wedding within your budget. I had guests of our wedding come up to us and say that they thought their wedding was the best and after ours they wanted to do it all over again!!! We received SO many calls and still do about how BEAUTIFUL and amazing our wedding was...she created an amazing experience overall. She has all the very best recommendations and vendors she uses: DJ, Photographer, Food---and then SHE DOES IT ALL for you!!! If you want your wedding to be a DREAM and STRESS FREE, you need to schedule an appointment with SIMONE. Hands down, she is THE BEST!!! We can't thank her enough and we know she will be a friend for life!! Thank you SIMONE!! XOXO

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone from a Orange County Beach Wedding is truly the best!!! She strongly enjoyed and believes in what she does. Love and marriage is so important to her and has though Eric and I so much about it. She is so sweet and polite to everyone. My parents and our bridal party had nothing but nice things to say about her including some of the other vendors. We loved working for Simone and really made our vision for our ceremony come to life. Every guest was impressed on how everything turned out. I highly recommend Orange County Beach Wedding.

Profile Picture Roxanne , 7/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone and her crew were absolutely fabulous. She went above and beyond our expectations. I loved working with her so much and she made it so easy for us to relax, (as a bride, that's hard to do) the all inclusive aspect is great! Everything is done for you and gives you all the time you need to focus on yourselves and your bridesmaids/groomsmen. If we were to do this over again we would choose Simone and orange county beach weddings every time! Thank you Simone!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone you are seriously the best!! You took the time to really get to know us and I honestly knew that you would make our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!!!! We love you and I can't thank you enough!!! Your vision is so awesome and I never once felt stressed because I trusted you completely! Thank you so much for introducing us to Ashley Paige Photography and Katie Peter. I feel like I truly gained 3 new girlfriends!!:)

Profile Picture Erica, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simone of OCBW is absolutely amazing! Words cannot express the joy and happiness my groom and I felt on our special day. She was professional yet fun and upbeat, which is a hard combination to have when dealing with such a serious and high strung event like a wedding. She makes you remember how much fun and happy weddings are supposed to be no matter what hiccups or drama that comes along. Simone is a woman who knows her job and does it oh so well. Thank you soooo much Simone! You're the best!!!

Profile Picture Naima, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone and her team at OC Beach Weddings were absolutely amazing to my new husband and I. Our wedding process from start to finish was smooth and painless. Simone really goes the extra mile to ensure your event is nothing short of perfection. She and her team were so helpful, attentive, and they really just nailed our vision. I highly recommend OC Beach Weddings as they do beautiful work and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding everything We dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Savannah, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Orange County Beach Weddings is a great wedding planning services for a wedding ceremony in the South Orange County area. My husband and I wanted to have a beautiful park wedding by the beach in Orange County and Orange County Beach Weddings made that happen for us! Our wedding planner, Simone, was so sweet, professional, and timely with everything that we needed and could want from a wedding coordinator! She made our vision for our wedding ceremony become a reality on the day of our wedding. It was so great to see that this wedding planning company is so experienced and very organized, and they had everything ready and set up for us right on time for the start of our ceremony. The personal interaction between myself and the wedding coordinator, Simone, was so wonderful because I knew she was paying attention to me and what I wanted for my wedding. There were many phone meetings planned and in person interactions between her and my husband and I. Orange County Beach Weddings will be able to plan any wedding of your dreams if you just give them a call or check out their website. We truly are so grateful for having found Orange County Beach Weddings to have planned out our day perfectly and make our special day so unforgettable. Thank you so much Simone for all your hard work, time, and dedication to us and in helping us plan our wedding day!!!

Kylie and Javier Reyes

Profile Picture Kylie , 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I met Simone I fell in love! Her energy and professionalism was superb. I went to her website orange county beach weddings and read her personal story and was moved and inspired, great communication all of my worries were gone! Her genuine heart to please my needs and make sure I got everything I dreamed of for my wedding!! The venue was gorgeous and was set up beautifully. Best service ever!!! Love Love Love!

Profile Picture Melody, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning