Opus Productions Reviews

Opus Productions View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
    Kevin Married on 08/04/2016
    We hired DJ Opus after talking to him and he knew our wedding venue before and was available with a great price for what we wanted. Trevor went above and beyond what he needed to do. After we meet with Trevor about a month before our wedding, we knew we had the perfect DJ for our wedding. We gave Trevor a vague timeline on what we thought that was going to work but he changed it around and made the wedding so much fun. He chose the perfect music for our wedding as we didn't have a preference. We would recommend Trevor in a heartbeat!
    Meghan Married on 09/04/2015
    We heard about Trevor through a friend and he was awesome right from the start. He was very professional and accommodating. He was great about playing or not playing specific songs and tailored everything to our wants and needs. Trevor even brought us a cute gift and my husband and I thought that was awesome. After our first dance, before he opened up the dancing portion of the evening, he surprised us with this really cute game he had prepared. It was a huge hit. Numerous guests commented about how fun it was to watch. Trevor is a great DJ and I will be recommending him to anyone needing DJ services.
    David Event on: 11/15/2014
    This company will always be my first call for all my DJ services, highly recommended
    Sally Event on: 10/30/2014
    We so enjoyed opus productions dj'ing our event. We had them come to our youth New Year's Eve quad stake dance in 2013 and asked them back for our Halloween quad stake dance in 2014. Their music selection was clean and fun. The kids and adults loved them.
    Jenny Married on 08/08/2014
    We hired Trevor from Opus- Because we wanted to make our day a celebration without having to worry about the details.

Trevor set us gear up in a timely manner and follow instructions as to where and when we would need music played.

His light set up is incredible and added to our photographer's images, as it was an outdoor wedding- dancing in the evening.

He was professional and seemed to play appropriate music for the occasion.

I have referred his SERVICES ONLY for music-

I'd discouraged any bride to try and rig an ipod to a speaker- when you can have a professional with a microphone and experience add to your big day.
  • User2008823 Event on: 08/03/2014
    Trevor did our high school dance in Riverdale and did an amazing job! His attention to detail along with the song selection was just perfect for our event. He met with us before hand and while we met with him, we put a down payment because we didn't want anyone else to book him. You won't regret it, he does a great job. We will be calling for more events in the future.
  • User2012280 Event on: 07/26/2014
    We had a great experience with Opus Productions for our City's Founders Parade. They were easy to speak to. They arrived early, set up everything there selves, and were playing music a few minutes before we scheduled them to. They took our direction and requests seriously and provided an excellent service that the City and the thousands of residents enjoyed.
    Brittany Event on: 06/28/2014
    DJ OPUS is fantastic! He made booking a breeze, set up and take down was fast, and the music was perfect for the atmosphere and age group. It doesn't matter what package you purchase, your experience will be the best EVERY TIME!!! He's professional and FUN! DJ Opus is on the top of my list for any party!
  • User2012282 Event on: 06/28/2014
    Great company, great service, great attitudes. The variety of music they had was incredible. They crafted their service completely around what we asked for.
  • User1535006 2+ years ago
    Trevor Hansen was boss. He was really responsive and fun to work with.!
    Jade Married on 06/22/2013
    Trevor was absolutely fabulous leading up to and at our wedding. He was professional and very helpful in anything we needed and we are so happy we went with his service as this was a huge stress living in Rural Nevada (the options we have locally are pretty terrible).

He made sure to let us know that it was our day and that whatever music we wanted played would be what he followed through with. He was not going to let anyone at the wedding take over and request a bunch of things outside of the genres that we wanted to hear (we were paying, and it was our day :). We appreciate this as we have pretty specific tastes in music and preferred to not have a bunch of stuff we hated.

Prior to the event he was great at communicating and worked with us on the pre-planning to make sure it was perfect. He even traveled for ours about 4 hours and his costs were really reasonable even with the travel. Also, he followed through with all contractual obligations and met all of our expectations.

We would definitely recommend him and Opus Productions to anyone looking for a great and professional DJ.
    Hailey Married on 09/08/2012
    Trevor helped pull off our flash mob dance at our wedding... it was a party! It was nice to meet with him beforehand and give him to talk about our desired atmosphere, our ideas, and our favorite artists/songs. He took our ideas and made them a reality. Thanks Trevor!!
    Jessie Married on 09/01/2012
    Trevor was awesome!!! He got rained on and didn't complain at all. He just moved his stuff inside and got everything going again. The power even went out and he pulled out his generator and made sure we were still able to have a great time. Thanks so much for making our wedding enjoyable!!!
    James Event on: 06/30/2012
    Trevor is the coolest DJ Cache Valley has to offer. He kept the energy pumping at our party all night long. Highly recommend his services.
    Lisa Married on 06/09/2012
    Opus Productions was very professional and more than willing to do everything that I asked him to do. He went out of his way to make me and my groom happy. The music was great and he had everyone dancing their pants off. :)
    Roxanne Married on 09/28/2011
    Very professional and worth every penny!
    Brett Married on 09/25/2010
    Ha! The 5 categories I can rate here are PERFECT for Opus Productions.

Quality - Top notch.
    Responsiveness - Always easy to get a hold of.
    Professionalism - Perfect.
    Value - AMAZING.
    Flexibility - Best part. I had a playlist I wanted to use, and I even had the songs in the order I wanted. I was afraid Trevor might feel like I stepped on his toes since HE was the DJ, but not only did he use my list, Trevor even let me hook up my laptop to his equipment so that everything would work exactly how I had planned it. He smoothly transitioned to the right songs for the right moments, and didn't mind us shutting him down for a while when we had a pianist playing. Also, I managed to forget my laptop's power cord, so Trevor was ready with both approaches to my playlist just in case. Honestly, the music is one of my favorite memories of our wedding. It was perfect!
    Britney Married on 08/28/2010
    I was married two years ago in August and I still remember what a great DJ I had. We had so much fun. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Tevor has an assortment of music sure to make any wedding feel like a party. Not to mention his cute wife knowing so many dances to help people along that may need a little help in the dancing field. I would most defiantly recommend Trever for any DJing event especially for a wedding. He was very professional and worked well with us to ensure that he had the space he need to DJ but not be in the way of anything that was going on with the wedding. I was over all very pleased. :)
    Karlee Married on 05/29/2009
    Opus Productions did EVERYTHING exactly how I asked them to. I honestly have no complaints. I gave them all of our favorite songs and they played them. It really was so so nice to not have to worry about what might come out of the speakers. We were on a tight budget, but they gave us a fair price for what we wanted. They were great!
    Amber Married on 08/08/2008
    They did such a great job for my out door wedding I even hired them for my daughters Sweet 16 party!!
    Melissa Married on 05/08/2008
    Thanks for making our special day the best by providing the best DJ!
    Nicholas Married on 12/27/2007
    Trevor was a DJ at our wedding. He did an exceptional job on the music selection and getting guests involved. He was easy to work with on our specific requests.

Marci Married on 08/10/2007
    I had DJ Opus at my wedding and a head of time I put together the songs I wanted to be played. He even had lots of songs that I wanted to be played that I didn't own yet. He had a mic for me to use and did everything I asked. As a bride the last thing you want is for people to NOT do what you tell them. I had no worries with DJ Opus and I recommend him to anyone I hear who is planning an event, especially a wedding.
    Bryan Married on 05/06/2006
    Trevor, DJ Opus was the best decision we could have made for a DJ. He was flexible even though we changed the date several times and was willing to take our suggestions for the music selection. Please choose him if you would like a professional and fun DJ for your special day!