Optic Light Photography Reviews

Kenosha, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• User1022076 2+ years ago
    Our photographer was friendly and fit right in with our group of people. He was helpful with all the photos and then some! He for sure went above and beyond!!
  • Z
    Patricia Married on 10/21/2011
    I hired Optic Light from Chicago for my son's wedding in Madison, Wi. I acctually hired kevin because he answered my email response within 15 minutes by phone, walked me thru the process and fit my budget. It was a refreshing surprise to have some one respond back to me so quickly. Kevin and David came as a team and were very polite, professional. and easy to work with. From what I saw, they followed the bride's directions without any questions. My son was married at Holy Wisdom Monastery and the nature grounds are lovely. He took them around and photoed them in the natural setting over looking the lake with the capital building in the back. Because the weather co-operated, I can hardly wait to see the sun streaming on this couple set against the tall grasses and wild flowers! I did offer to feed them because I felt they worked ten hours and needed to keep their energy up. I would highly recommend them and felt they did an excellent job.
    Alyssa Married on 10/15/2011
    Kevin is so wonderful. He is very accommodating and easy to work with. He made our wedding day picture perfect. It was like having another friend at the wedding. And the pictures look great!!
    Mike Married on 09/24/2011
    Kevin was awesome! Very friendly and flexible. He wanted to know what we wanted and did everything we asked and wasn't intrusive to the day. Definitely would recommend him