OpenBox Events Reviews

23 Reviews for OpenBox Events

23 OpenBox Events Reviews
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

The team was so behind the scenes there were points in the day I completely forgot they were even there! my video came back absolutely phenomenal!!! the special effect and the creative touches made have set the bar high!.. I wish I could share my video on here! everyone has been raving about my video and I am so excited I chose them!

Danyele · Married on 06/30/2018

WOW! I cant even put into words how happy we were with OpenBox Events. Kelsey, Hannah, Celina, and Bill were absolutely AMAZING! The service was great! Very organized, helped us through our own wedding :) If you are looking for photography or DJ for your wedding, this is the company! I promise, they will not disappoint!

Heather · Married on 06/29/2018

Wouldn’t of chose anyone else! Everything was fantastic and the day was worry free! Thank you all for a stress free experience!

OpenBox Events 1
    OpenBox Events 2
    OpenBox Events 3
    OpenBox Events 4
    OpenBox Events 5

Sam · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't say enough great things about OpenBox! We were searching for an all-inclusive company for all aspects of our wedding, and we found it with OpenBox. We chose the full experience package, which included photo, video, DJ, and photo booth. From our first call with Kelsey, we knew that we had chosen the right company. Kelsey was extremely helpful and consistently kept us in the loop. She was always so positive and detailed about all aspects of our wedding. Kelsey was my soundboard for all questions (even some ridiculous questions or some that I had asked many times), and all emails were answered promptly! We were comfortable with the timeline of our day and had minimal stress because of Kelsey. Orlando, our DJ, truly made our party fun! We were able to pick which songs we absolutely wanted to hear and which ones we didn't. Orlando was able to provide music and microphone sound to our outdoor ceremony, music for our outdoor/indoor cocktail hour, and music and microphone for our indoor reception. The sound quality was top-notch, and music choices by Orlando were perfect. The photo booth was a hit with our guests, and rarely was it empty the entire night! We got a copy of all photo booth photos, and it was so fun to see our guests having a blast. Our wedding video: where do we being? Jacob and Katie are the best of the best! We received our highlight video in under 3 weeks after the wedding, and it truly brought me to tears. The video quality and editing techniques are not matched. Our video captured the absolute best moments of our day, as well as our vows to each other. This is something I will cherish forever! Ashley and Caitlin were incredible! Ashley kept everyone on track throughout the day, and was not afraid to let our bridal party know where they should be and what they should be doing at each moment during photographs - this was greatly appreciated! Our photo team had the eye for a beautiful pose or perfect scenery for some breathtaking photos. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

The best quality of service, professionalism, and overall care for quite honestly the best price! Everyone at openbox was over the top nice and helpful. I have never seen so much care from so many people that I hardly know! On top of it all, the DJ service was perfect, the video literally made me and other family members and friends cry, and the photos are to die for. Of all the other weddings I’ve been to I’ve never seen quality and service quite like this. I love OpenBox Events! Thanks again for helping us capture our special day!

OpenBox Events 6
    OpenBox Events 13
    OpenBox Events 14
    OpenBox Events 15

Jean · Married on 06/15/2018

The entire crew was simple amazing! They were punctual, willing to meet my needs, and were very helpful! They got everything down effortlessly. You guys are the best! (Kelsey- organizer, Bill- DJ, Celina-photographer, Danielle-photographer)

Thanks Open Box!

Candace · Married on 05/12/2018

From the preparation leading up to our wedding day and the day of the wedding, Kelsey, Cole and the entire staff at OpenBox has been extremely flexible and helpful in every detail. They helped to make planning and the day stress free. They brought my wedding dream to life and created a video I could only dream of! Thank you, for everything!

Sent on 05/25/2018

OpenBox Events's reply:

We're so glad we could make your day special Candy!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Was so happy that we were able to have you guys as our videographers, we loved the video you did for my sister in laws wedding last spring. Thank you guys for capturing the perfect moments!

Jane · Married on 10/14/2017

We knew we really wanted a videographer, but were shocked by the prices. Or if we found something within budget, the quality was poor. When I stumbled upon OpenBox Events I KNEW I had to book with them right away. I couldn't believe the quality of their films, without breaking the bank.

Kelsey and the team were amazing to work with. Super professional and very responsive to all of my questions. The turnaround time for the editing was so quick. We recommend them to all of our friends!

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2017

The team from Openbox did an amazing job the day of the wedding! They had great ideas and were so fun and easy to work with! The communication was great and it was easy to plan a timeline of the wedding day with them. Our video was perfect and we loved every second of it. It was great to see every aspect of the day compiled into a highlight! Our wedding day was so fun and the video definitely captured it!

Sent on 10/23/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

Thanks Jackie!! We're so glad you love your video as much as we do! :)

Brooke · Married on 07/08/2017

OpenBox was amazing to work with! Kelsey was very responsive during the planning portion of our wedding. Our wedding invitations were beautiful, and we were able to use the font that we liked! The day of, Jacob and Kelsey were very professional and knew exactly what to do for our wedding video. We just got our video back today and I was crying within a minute! It was so beautiful! I highly recommend OpenBox to anyone who is looking for a kind, talented, and professional videographer. Thank you Kelsey and Jacob for creating the most beautiful video of our special day! We will treasure it forever!

Sent on 07/26/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

We're so glad you love your video! :) We had so much fun putting it together!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

OpenBox was so amazing!!!! I am so glad I went for a video package through them. They were very accommodating even when I already had a different photographer booked. The highlight video they created was amazing! We were able to add our own personal touches with the music and it really felt catered to our day. I continually watch our video and relive the special moments that flew by so fast! My husband was not a fan of getting a videographer but the quality and results of OpenBox Events work totally changed his mind! He loves it just as much!!!

• lyndsey

lyndsey · Married on 07/01/2017

This crew deserved 5 stars even before we saw the video! The video was absolutely stunning and they manage to capture and strategically place every important detail of your day into one video so beautifully. It is something we will cherish the rest of our lives. They were very professional yet so fun and kind to my husband and I and all of our family and friends - very low key and you didn't even know they were there! I am so so happy I went with them! Thank you gentlemen so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/08/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

Thanks so much Lyndsey!! :) You were a beautiful bride, and we had so much fun working with you!

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

If you are looking for a videographer or are on the fence about getting one, OpenBox Events is the way to go!!!! Being someone who was hesitant on videography in the first place, I am VERY happy I had them there to capture our special day. The staff was very welcoming, attentive, and flexible, even when I was unsure of a timeline for the day. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and captured everything I wanted...plus more!! They also worked very well with my photographer, which was important to me. My wedding was in the beginning of July, and I still get teary-eyed when I watch my short video they created. My family continues to talk about it and share compliments. Besides the video, they also recently wrote an online "run down" article which my family from out of town really appreciated reading. This company gives 110%, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us!!

~Special shout-out to Kelsey, Jacob, and Brock for being OUTSTANDING and really making something that my husband and I will cherish for years to come.~

Maja · Married on 05/28/2017

Comments:
    Everybody at openbox events that worked with me and my husband was so nice, very easy to work with and very professional. We are very happy with our album collection, there are tons of pictures to choose from. I just wish they would've given us a bit longer video footage, other than that pretty amazing people to work with. They're a fairly new company but are working hard within this competitive business and were constantly in touch with me and my fiancée about every detail leading up to the wedding. Pretty affordable as well but quality is not compromised! Book them for your wedding and you'll see what I'm talking about! :)

Sent on 08/23/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

We're so glad you loved your photos and video!! Let me know if you would like more footage from your day. We can always provide more of the files. :)

Kati · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend OpenBox Events to anyone. They are so professional and awesome to deal with. The turn around time is also very impressive as they had our video back to us in less than 2 weeks. Our wedding video turned out absolutely amazing we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

Thanks Kati! Your wedding was so much fun! We truly had a blast capturing the day and putting together a memorable piece for you and Ryan. :)

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

The staff at open box events was amazing!! They listened to everything that I asked for and gave me that plus more!! They were always willing to help figure out a way to make what I wanted happen. Our video turned out amazing and can't show people enough. The quality of the video and sound were also great. I would recommend open box events to any one and everyone! They did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my video!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

We're so glad you love your video Amy! You're wedding was beautiful, and we were so glad we could debut our drone for your big day! :)

Annelise · Married on 04/08/2017

I am so exceedingly happy. Open box went above and beyond all and any expectations I can't say thank you enough ad am without a doubt recommending to every single person I know.

Sent on 04/13/2017

OpenBox Events's reply:

Thanks Annelise! We had so much fun doing your wedding :)

Dana · Married on 03/18/2017

Everyone was great, Kelsey was superb! Answered calls back in timely manner and photos turned out great! Love them ! Thanks for making our wedding a special day!!! Being able to bring his family in on Skype was great!!!

Thanks,
    Dana and Shailesh Sharma

Shailesh · Married on 03/18/2017

OpenBox was great to work with! They went above and beyond to help us capture photography and video. They were very accommodating, and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Five stars!

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

The crew at OpenBox was great to work with for our wedding videography. I was on the fence about having a videographer, and booked them at the last minute. And I am so glad I did! They showed up on time and professionally shot us getting ready, met us at the church and filmed the ceremony, and then the reception. We barely even noticed they were there. A few weeks later, they sent us the edited video and we were thrilled! We were both choked up as we watched it and reminisced about our special day. They got all the important details and really captured the feel of our wedding. It was amazing to see our wedding from a different perspective and see our guests having such a great time too! We are so grateful for the video and I would suggest their services to anyone in the future.

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

My experience with OpenBox Events was fantastic! They were very responsive and paid attention to every detail! I would not hesitate to recommend them to any bride. Thanks again!

Katie · Married on 04/20/2018

OpenBox events did an amazing job on our wedding video it is something we will forever treasure. The only reason they got a 4.5 was because I wish the quality of the ceremony raw footage was a little clearer. Sound and everything else was wonderful. I will say that we did have a tight space for our ceremony so they did the best with what they were given. I would highly recommend!