19 Reviews for OpenBox Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Raw Footage (1)
19 OpenBox Events Reviews

WOW! I cant even put into words how happy we were with OpenBox Events. Kelsey, Hannah, Celina, and Bill were absolutely AMAZING! The service was great! Very organized, helped us through our own wedding :) If you are looking for photography or DJ for your wedding, this is the company! I promise, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Danyele, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

Wouldn’t of chose anyone else! Everything was fantastic and the day was worry free! Thank you all for a stress free experience!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Digital Download, Short Form

The best quality of service, professionalism, and overall care for quite honestly the best price! Everyone at openbox was over the top nice and helpful. I have never seen so much care from so many people that I hardly know! On top of it all, the DJ service was perfect, the video literally made me and other family members and friends cry, and the photos are to die for. Of all the other weddings I’ve been to I’ve never seen quality and service quite like this. I love OpenBox Events! Thanks again for helping us capture our special day!

Photos
Profile Picture Brittany, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

From the preparation leading up to our wedding day and the day of the wedding, Kelsey, Cole and the entire staff at OpenBox has been extremely flexible and helpful in every detail. They helped to make planning and the day stress free. They brought my wedding dream to life and created a video I could only dream of! Thank you, for everything!

Profile Picture Candace , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was so happy that we were able to have you guys as our videographers, we loved the video you did for my sister in laws wedding last spring. Thank you guys for capturing the perfect moments!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

OpenBox events did an amazing job on our wedding video it is something we will forever treasure. The only reason they got a 4.5 was because I wish the quality of the ceremony raw footage was a little clearer. Sound and everything else was wonderful. I will say that we did have a tight space for our ceremony so they did the best with what they were given. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team from Openbox did an amazing job the day of the wedding! They had great ideas and were so fun and easy to work with! The communication was great and it was easy to plan a timeline of the wedding day with them. Our video was perfect and we loved every second of it. It was great to see every aspect of the day compiled into a highlight! Our wedding day was so fun and the video definitely captured it!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

OpenBox was amazing to work with! Kelsey was very responsive during the planning portion of our wedding. Our wedding invitations were beautiful, and we were able to use the font that we liked! The day of, Jacob and Kelsey were very professional and knew exactly what to do for our wedding video. We just got our video back today and I was crying within a minute! It was so beautiful! I highly recommend OpenBox to anyone who is looking for a kind, talented, and professional videographer. Thank you Kelsey and Jacob for creating the most beautiful video of our special day! We will treasure it forever!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Videography

OpenBox was so amazing!!!! I am so glad I went for a video package through them. They were very accommodating even when I already had a different photographer booked. The highlight video they created was amazing! We were able to add our own personal touches with the music and it really felt catered to our day. I continually watch our video and relive the special moments that flew by so fast! My husband was not a fan of getting a videographer but the quality and results of OpenBox Events work totally changed his mind! He loves it just as much!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Invitations, Videography

This crew deserved 5 stars even before we saw the video! The video was absolutely stunning and they manage to capture and strategically place every important detail of your day into one video so beautifully. It is something we will cherish the rest of our lives. They were very professional yet so fun and kind to my husband and I and all of our family and friends - very low key and you didn't even know they were there! I am so so happy I went with them! Thank you gentlemen so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture lyndsey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer or are on the fence about getting one, OpenBox Events is the way to go!!!! Being someone who was hesitant on videography in the first place, I am VERY happy I had them there to capture our special day. The staff was very welcoming, attentive, and flexible, even when I was unsure of a timeline for the day. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and captured everything I wanted...plus more!! They also worked very well with my photographer, which was important to me. My wedding was in the beginning of July, and I still get teary-eyed when I watch my short video they created. My family continues to talk about it and share compliments. Besides the video, they also recently wrote an online "run down" article which my family from out of town really appreciated reading. This company gives 110%, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us!!

~Special shout-out to Kelsey, Jacob, and Brock for being OUTSTANDING and really making something that my husband and I will cherish for years to come.~

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Comments:
Everybody at openbox events that worked with me and my husband was so nice, very easy to work with and very professional. We are very happy with our album collection, there are tons of pictures to choose from. I just wish they would've given us a bit longer video footage, other than that pretty amazing people to work with. They're a fairly new company but are working hard within this competitive business and were constantly in touch with me and my fiancée about every detail leading up to the wedding. Pretty affordable as well but quality is not compromised! Book them for your wedding and you'll see what I'm talking about! :)

Profile Picture Maja, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography

My husband and I would highly recommend OpenBox Events to anyone. They are so professional and awesome to deal with. The turn around time is also very impressive as they had our video back to us in less than 2 weeks. Our wedding video turned out absolutely amazing we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Kati, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff at open box events was amazing!! They listened to everything that I asked for and gave me that plus more!! They were always willing to help figure out a way to make what I wanted happen. Our video turned out amazing and can't show people enough. The quality of the video and sound were also great. I would recommend open box events to any one and everyone! They did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my video!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so exceedingly happy. Open box went above and beyond all and any expectations I can't say thank you enough ad am without a doubt recommending to every single person I know.

Profile Picture Annelise, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

OpenBox was great to work with! They went above and beyond to help us capture photography and video. They were very accommodating, and I would recommend them to any bride and groom. Five stars!

Profile Picture Shailesh, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Videography

Everyone was great, Kelsey was superb! Answered calls back in timely manner and photos turned out great! Love them ! Thanks for making our wedding a special day!!! Being able to bring his family in on Skype was great!!!

Thanks,
Dana and Shailesh Sharma

Profile Picture Dana, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The crew at OpenBox was great to work with for our wedding videography. I was on the fence about having a videographer, and booked them at the last minute. And I am so glad I did! They showed up on time and professionally shot us getting ready, met us at the church and filmed the ceremony, and then the reception. We barely even noticed they were there. A few weeks later, they sent us the edited video and we were thrilled! We were both choked up as we watched it and reminisced about our special day. They got all the important details and really captured the feel of our wedding. It was amazing to see our wedding from a different perspective and see our guests having such a great time too! We are so grateful for the video and I would suggest their services to anyone in the future.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with OpenBox Events was fantastic! They were very responsive and paid attention to every detail! I would not hesitate to recommend them to any bride. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/16, 1 Review