92 Reviews for On-Site Cigars Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Cigar Rolling (9)

I didn't understand, at first, how little time I would have to interact with the vendors at my wedding. Rene handled everything, set up, the display was awesome and he even saved me some cigars to enjoy after the wedding. I would recommend on-site cigars to anyone who wants to add a bit of style to their event.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were SO happy with On-Site Cigars for our wedding! Guests were entertained with the cigar roller and had a great Miami-themed gift to take with them after the wedding.

Profile Picture Catalina, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great people to work with and a great addition to our party!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rene and his employee were amazing. Rene was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond and his prices and services were very easy to navigate. Our wedding would not have been the same with out this awesome vendor. He was professional and informative. The guest absolutely loved his cigars and the presentation was out of this world. Thank you so much for making it such an amazing part of our big day. The vibe of the wedding would not have been the same without On-Site Cigars. Rene was friendly with all of our guest telling them about the cigar making process. He was also helpful in keeping track of cigars so that people didn't take too many at once- making sure the cigars lasted throughout the night, without acting like a "bouncer". One of the best parts of the reception!

Thanks!

Jordan and John

Profile Picture Jordan , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and his friends truly enjoy cigars. We wanted an authentic experience to add to our Miami Beach wedding. Everyone participated in our "smoking lounge"; even the people who have never smoked cigars before! I am so thrilled that we booked with On Site Cigars for our wedding! Our guest loved that the cigars were hand rolled and the quality of the product. Everyone, including my husband, is still raving about the experience! Well worth the money.

Profile Picture Shinay, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rene was great throughout the process. He did everything he said he would and our guests loved the cigars and coffee.

Profile Picture Evan, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had no idea how many different directions I would be pulled in during our reception. The cigar roller/bar provided a great opportunity to take a few minutes with my groomsmen on the patio. I'll also add that tuxes and cigars make for some epic wedding photos! I have now experienced On-Site Cigars as a groomsmen and groom. I have nothing but great things to say about both experiences!

Profile Picture Bryan, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great time was had at our rehearsal dinner! Rene was professional and informative. Our guests got a chance to learn about cigars and we all had a great time smoking them. Such a nice way to pay homage to my Cuban culture at my wedding festivities. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service and a beautiful touch to any reception/wedding. Highly Recommend

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Rene and On-Site Cigars for being with us at our wedding at The Palms Hotel! You were a huge hit with our guests.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So far my experience with Rene at On Site has been wonderful. He's been incredibly responsive and has been working with my fiance and I to put together the exact package we want for our wedding. We're very excited to be working with Rene and On Site and can't wait to have them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jana, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Awesome service !!! Great selection! Something extra for your guest to enjoy ! Authentic cigars

Profile Picture Yael, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome service and was a huge hit at the wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rene was a pleasure to work with from the beginning of the process when I started to inquire about having a cigar roller at my sister's event. he was helpful and very responsive and this was very important for me since I do not live in Miami. My sister and brother-in-law were beyond happy with the cigar roller (Vicente) who was the nicest man ever and so cute!! All the guests were happy and especially me! This was the best wedding present I could have given my sister and brother-in-law!

Profile Picture Elena, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Rene was pleasure doing business with. He was extremely professional and responsive throughout our wedding planning process. Our wedding planning was over the course of two years and we met with Rene on one of our trips to Miami to interview potential vendors. He had samples for us, stayed in constant communication, and was EXTREMELY accommodating to our schedule and needs. If you are considering hiring him and his company, DO IT! Our wedding was a month ago and we are still hearing from our guests how awesome the cigars were and how cool it was to see them roll it in front of them!

Profile Picture Jerrilyn, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

It was a pleasure to have On-Site Cigars at my wedding. Our guest loved the cigars and the entire concept. It was one of the highlights of our wedding. The cigar bands turned out beautiful, and it was such a nice touch. Renee and his team were an absolute delight to work with, very easy, and professional. I will not hesitate to work with them again for any future events. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Rene and his team were fantastic. Very personable with our guests, great display and setup, and the cigars were second to none. Would recommend them to anyone! All evening long and into the next day everyone was talking about how great it was to have them there and how great the cigars were!

Profile Picture Josh, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

We had a destination wedding this past April and they did an amazing job, Rene was very quick with getting back to me for every question I needed answered. The guests loved this part of the evening and being able to see how a cigar was rolled.

Profile Picture User6127983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

On Site was a great addition to our wedding. The guests absolutely loved it and it's one of the most talked about parts of the reception. The roller was amazing and the cigartender did a great job of explaining things to our guests. I'd highly recommend using them for weddings or any other event.

Profile Picture User4929689, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great customer service. Rene was very accommodating and all of the guests at my Corporate event loved the hand rolled cigars.

Profile Picture Lori , 1/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Order more than you think you'll need. You may think you only have a few smokers in your party, but you'll be surprised how many people will want one of these amazing hand rolled cigars!

Profile Picture dylan, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Rene and the rest of the OnSite cigar team were the perfect addition to our BIG day! They were so quick to respond back regarding our date and also fine tuned every detail of our package multiple times. They were very professional, well dressed and lively from the moment they Artived to our venue. They even made personalized cigar bands with our wedding colors and monogram! Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved them! Even those who don't smoke cigars enjoyed the educational display.

I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to add a unique touch to their wedding day. You will not regret it one bit!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had arranged for the cigar lounge as a surprise wedding gift for my groom. It was so great hearing my husbands friends tell him, "that was the coolest gift they've ever seen." From the personalized labels, the prestige service & the phenomenal cigars, it was 1st class all the way.. My husband wants to have them come again for our next big bash.

Profile Picture Lynne , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got so many compliments on the cigar station at our wedding! It added a uniqueness and was a fun talking point for guests, plus the cigars make great souvenirs. Rene was very responsive and flexible. The price is reasonable for what you get. Highly recommend it for your florida event!

Profile Picture Nina, 10/17/15, 1 Review