41 Reviews for OnSite Beautiful

Consultations (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
41 OnSite Beautiful Reviews

Charity is an amazing hair stylist. All of the hairdos were stunning. Everyone at the wedding was complementing the bridal parties hair and not just because we were the bridal party. I would hire her again and again. Besides her talent (which is very apparent) Charity is very kind and responsive. Working with her was one of the easier parts of planning a wedding. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Briana, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Charity was awesome. She was very prompt and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone. She made me and my girls look so beautiful on my wedding day. If i ever need her in the future for any hair or make up. I am calling her. Thanks to her I have never felt more beautiful.

Profile Picture amber, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I cannot say enough great things about this company and my experience with their talented staff. Coming from a large family it was very important for me to spend the morning of my wedding at my parents house surrounded by loved ones. Charity and her staff made that all possible. They came bright and early and did hair and makeup for my mom and sisters and we could not have been happier with how it all turned out. They are friendly, professional and phenomenal at what they do. 5 stars all around.

Profile Picture Damara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity and her team were amazing! They did hair and makeup for myself and five of my bridesmaids. They were very accommodating and came to my venue the day of. It was such a relief to not have to worry about traveling to a salon. Charity is amazing at what she does and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Joleen, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We booked hair services through OnSite beautiful. They easily sent 3 stylists to our venue, and everyone's hair was done beautifully and on time! Charity was great to work with, and her prices are reasonable in comparison to some of the other vendors we looked at. I absolutely LOVED how my hair turned out! I highly, highly recommend these ladies! It was no problem to add/remove people from the list the week of, and she accepted individual checks/cash from everyone on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture User5444546, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

We contacted Charity at the last minute and her response and her team came through for us in the most fantastic way! They were on time, professional yet fun, and gave everyone exactly what they wanted--and the needs were varied!
Highly recommend--and we all look gorgeous in the photos. Thanks Charity and the OnSite Beautiful team!!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling

Charity and her team were a perfect match for us. They made my daughter feel - and look - like a princess. They are extremely accomodating to whatever your scheduling needs are and are professional, fast and not the least important, fun to work with. I'm so glad we found them.

Profile Picture User5637208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Onsite beautiful was awesome to work with and did an amazing job on hair and makeup! Everyone in the wedding was so happy with their work. And it was so nice to not worry about getting everyone to a salon. Thank you for all of your help!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used OnSite Beautiful for the up-do's for my bridesbabes and they did an amazing job!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture User4201517, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity and her team did such an amazing job with my hair / makeup - as well as the beautification of the rest of my wedding party.
Some of my bridesmaids had very specific ideas of how they wanted to be styled, while others were open and just asked to "look pretty". Charity's team helped everyone look their best and meet their individual needs and expectations. I wish I could have them do my hair and make up every day!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've been married nearly 2 years, so I'm a bit behind on this review. I was dreading being photographed and not looking pretty on my wedding day, but Charity and her team were wonderful. I was referred to her by another bride (who is a wedding photographer). My makeup was perfect and truly natural but beautiful in photos. My hair and makeup even stayed through our reception and same-day flight to Nashville. I'm a wedding pro as well, and when my brides ask for recommendations on bridal beauty, OnSite is one of the few vendors I will refer. Charity is as beautiful inside and out as the work that she does for her clients.

Profile Picture Shawna, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This company was great to work with. I worked with Charity. She did both my hair and my make up for my wedding. She was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting hair or make up done! Not having to travel on my wedding day was an added bonus! Everything from my initial phone conversation to my hair trial and make up trial to my Wedding day and everything in between was fantastic.

Profile Picture User4711784, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity was very professional and very helpful with all of my pre wedding questions and set up. Our stylist was Molly and she was wonderful! All of my bridesmaids updos were all beautiful and each was unique. None of them were the same but all got compliments. It was easy to have onsite come to us instead of going to a salon and it made it more fun for us to get ready as a bridal party instead of just one of many in a salon. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Bria, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie and Molly were both a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. They were very professional and yet down-to-earth at the same time. My whole bridal party commented on how impressed they were with their final hair and makeup results. Prior to booking with OnSite Beautiful I compared many different hair and makeup vendors and found them to be very comparable, if not better for the services offered. Even better? They come to you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was awesome having such a wonderful team of professionals to prepare me and my bridesmaids on the big day! I had no worries about how I would look or how long it would take and they came to us which made everything so much easier. I am really glad that I went with them, and looking back on how busy and hectic the big day was, I don't know how I would have done it without them!

Profile Picture Marge, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I did my researched but in the end it came down to who I chose needed to be able to travel to me and the bridesmaids. Onsite Beautiful provides that service for you with no hesitation or worry, they are flexible and available for you.
When I spoke with Charity on the phone, owner and stylist, she was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was also able to meet me at my home when I was available. The day of the trial I already knew the look was I wanted and had photos for her to check out. On the first try she was able to create the look I wanted with my hair and I truly loved it. Charity was also a joy to get to know, very easy going.
The day of the wedding Charity arrived in the early hours to start working on hair creations for all the ladies. I had 9 total including my mom and I. Kenya arrived later in the morning who was also was able to create the styles the girls wanted. They worked with everything from short hair, to curls, and even hair extensions but everyone walked away with a style they loved and looked amazing. I was so surprised when Charity completed my hair again, I loved it even more the second time around and she even remembered the details I requested after the trial run.
I would recommend Onsite Beautiful and Charity to anyone, amazing service and beauiful people.
Amy Patsy

Profile Picture Amy, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with OnSite Beautiful for my wedding. It takes a lot of hassle out of the process that they come to you, and not only for the wedding day but for the trial as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4505105, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity and Katie were wonderful to work with! Charity was always very prompt at returning my emails and also very flexible with our schedules. They came to the venue and did hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. It was so nice to have them come us. This allowed for some flexibility and reduced my stress a lot. Defiantly would recommend them.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you for all your hard work and willingness to work with me! Onsite Beautiful is everything brides are looking and hoping for on their special day! They were willing to try out different styles and meet with me on numerous occasions to narrow down exactly the look I was going for. They also had great ideas of their own that we were able to mix in to create something that was both unique and beautiful. I highly recommend going with Onsite Beautiful for your special day.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity is amazing! What else can be said. She fit her schedule to mine and helped me find a look for my wedding up-do that was truly amazing and exactly what I wanted. I felt like a princess! She really takes the time to listen to what YOU want and she makes it happen! Thank you for making my special day unforgettably beautiful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity was very nice and did a great job on hair and the friend she brought with for makeup also did a great job . I
Would use them again for another event when the time came

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity, Molly and Kenya from Onsite Beautiful did a FABULOUS job for my wedding! I had a trial run for my hair with Charity and my airbrush makeup with Molly prior to my big day. I loved everything they did for my trial run and loved it even more for my wedding day! My bridesmaids and my mother had hair done and some had makeup done too. They were all very professional and fun to work with. They all listened to our ideas and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup crew!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Charity was wonderful and did an awesome job! I couldn't believe how many people complemented me on my hair. I will absolutely use OnSite Beautiful for all my future events!

Profile Picture User3704830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't be more thankful to have been introduced to Charity. She the best stylist I've ever worked with, kind, uplifting and fun to spend time with. She's the kind of person you want to spend your wedding morning with! We've worked together several times this year. The first time I met her was for my trial run we talked for a few minutes, I showed her a few images and then she went to work. When she had finished I looked in the mirror to see exactly what I had been picturing in my head. The overlapping details in the curls, the shape from the side and the position was perfect.

On our day, Charity and Kenya arrived early and were quickly ready for all 11 of us. They created unique styles for each one of the girls. My ladies loved their styles and were very pleased. Everyone's hair was completed on time helping the morning to continue to run smoothly. Charity created the same style for me that she had done in our trial run and I was surprised to see that it was even better than the trial run! I felt so beautiful couldn't have been happier!

The next morning we had scheduled a day-after photo session w/our photographers. Charity came back out to Afton really early to create yet another masterpiece for me. We chose a different style and w/o having done a trial run she understood what my vision was and created it on the spot. Sadly, it rained the entire morning so we couldn't take photos outside. I still wanted photos in Stillwater, I scheduled another session for a few months later. Again, I called Charity to style my hair. She created the same look for me that she had done on our wedding day and again, it was perfect.

I have and will continue to refer her to my family, friends and my clients as no one has impressed me as much as she has. I will continue to choose her for any event that I want my hair styled for. Being in the industry myself, I've met a lot of stylists and she is hands down the best. You won't regret having her for your day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/22/13, 1 Review