OnSite Beautiful Reviews

OnSite Beautiful 7
  • Tina

Tina Kiefer · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing ladie

Charity came to do my hair right in my hotel room. She was amazing my hair was beautiful and lasted all day no problem. Thank you

Sent on 05/17/2019
    OnSite Beautiful 8
    OnSite Beautiful 9
    OnSite Beautiful 10

Briana · Married on 09/22/2017

Charity is an amazing hair stylist. All of the hairdos were stunning. Everyone at the wedding was complementing the bridal parties hair and not just because we were the bridal party. I would hire her again and again. Besides her talent (which is very apparent) Charity is very kind and responsive. Working with her was one of the easier parts of planning a wedding. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/03/2017

amber · Married on 07/22/2017

Charity was awesome. She was very prompt and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone. She made me and my girls look so beautiful on my wedding day. If i ever need her in the future for any hair or make up. I am calling her. Thanks to her I have never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Damara · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this company and my experience with their talented staff. Coming from a large family it was very important for me to spend the morning of my wedding at my parents house surrounded by loved ones. Charity and her staff made that all possible. They came bright and early and did hair and makeup for my mom and sisters and we could not have been happier with how it all turned out. They are friendly, professional and phenomenal at what they do. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    OnSite Beautiful 11
    OnSite Beautiful 12
    OnSite Beautiful 13

Joleen · Married on 04/07/2017

Charity and her team were amazing! They did hair and makeup for myself and five of my bridesmaids. They were very accommodating and came to my venue the day of. It was such a relief to not have to worry about traveling to a salon. Charity is amazing at what she does and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hanna · Married on 04/03/2016

We booked hair services through OnSite beautiful. They easily sent 3 stylists to our venue, and everyone's hair was done beautifully and on time! Charity was great to work with, and her prices are reasonable in comparison to some of the other vendors we looked at. I absolutely LOVED how my hair turned out! I highly, highly recommend these ladies! It was no problem to add/remove people from the list the week of, and she accepted individual checks/cash from everyone on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2016

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review Hanna! We absolutely loved being a part of your special day and can't wait to see pics of your wedding. Thanks for trusting us with you hair and makeup needs, we were honored to be a part of your special day. All the best to you and Dan!

Karen · Married on 03/06/2016

We contacted Charity at the last minute and her response and her team came through for us in the most fantastic way! They were on time, professional yet fun, and gave everyone exactly what they wanted--and the needs were varied!
    Highly recommend--and we all look gorgeous in the photos. Thanks Charity and the OnSite Beautiful team!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Karen. It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's wedding. We loved the diversity in styles and had so much fun meeting everyone and spending our morning doing what we love! All the best to you, Ruby and all her friends.

Charity and her team were a perfect match for us. They made my daughter feel - and look - like a princess. They are extremely accomodating to whatever your scheduling needs are and are professional, fast and not the least important, fun to work with. I'm so glad we found them.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Onsite beautiful was awesome to work with and did an amazing job on hair and makeup! Everyone in the wedding was so happy with their work. And it was so nice to not worry about getting everyone to a salon. Thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 10/14/2015

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! We absolutely loved getting you all ready! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us as well, we so appreciate it!
  • User4201517 · 2+ years ago

I used OnSite Beautiful for the up-do's for my bridesbabes and they did an amazing job!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Rose · Married on 05/09/2015

Charity and her team did such an amazing job with my hair / makeup - as well as the beautification of the rest of my wedding party.
    Some of my bridesmaids had very specific ideas of how they wanted to be styled, while others were open and just asked to "look pretty". Charity's team helped everyone look their best and meet their individual needs and expectations. I wish I could have them do my hair and make up every day!!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Shawna · Married on 05/01/2015

I've been married nearly 2 years, so I'm a bit behind on this review. I was dreading being photographed and not looking pretty on my wedding day, but Charity and her team were wonderful. I was referred to her by another bride (who is a wedding photographer). My makeup was perfect and truly natural but beautiful in photos. My hair and makeup even stayed through our reception and same-day flight to Nashville. I'm a wedding pro as well, and when my brides ask for recommendations on bridal beauty, OnSite is one of the few vendors I will refer. Charity is as beautiful inside and out as the work that she does for her clients.

Sent on 02/26/2017

This company was great to work with. I worked with Charity. She did both my hair and my make up for my wedding. She was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting hair or make up done! Not having to travel on my wedding day was an added bonus! Everything from my initial phone conversation to my hair trial and make up trial to my Wedding day and everything in between was fantastic.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Bria · Married on 10/11/2014

Charity was very professional and very helpful with all of my pre wedding questions and set up. Our stylist was Molly and she was wonderful! All of my bridesmaids updos were all beautiful and each was unique. None of them were the same but all got compliments. It was easy to have onsite come to us instead of going to a salon and it made it more fun for us to get ready as a bridal party instead of just one of many in a salon. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2014

Katie and Molly were both a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. They were very professional and yet down-to-earth at the same time. My whole bridal party commented on how impressed they were with their final hair and makeup results. Prior to booking with OnSite Beautiful I compared many different hair and makeup vendors and found them to be very comparable, if not better for the services offered. Even better? They come to you!

Sent on 10/25/2014

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Kristen! We were honored to be a part of your special day and hope you'll share some pictures with us! All the best for your future:)

Marge · Married on 09/20/2014

It was awesome having such a wonderful team of professionals to prepare me and my bridesmaids on the big day! I had no worries about how I would look or how long it would take and they came to us which made everything so much easier. I am really glad that I went with them, and looking back on how busy and hectic the big day was, I don't know how I would have done it without them!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

I did my researched but in the end it came down to who I chose needed to be able to travel to me and the bridesmaids. Onsite Beautiful provides that service for you with no hesitation or worry, they are flexible and available for you.
    When I spoke with Charity on the phone, owner and stylist, she was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was also able to meet me at my home when I was available. The day of the trial I already knew the look was I wanted and had photos for her to check out. On the first try she was able to create the look I wanted with my hair and I truly loved it. Charity was also a joy to get to know, very easy going.
    The day of the wedding Charity arrived in the early hours to start working on hair creations for all the ladies. I had 9 total including my mom and I. Kenya arrived later in the morning who was also was able to create the styles the girls wanted. They worked with everything from short hair, to curls, and even hair extensions but everyone walked away with a style they loved and looked amazing. I was so surprised when Charity completed my hair again, I loved it even more the second time around and she even remembered the details I requested after the trial run.
    I would recommend Onsite Beautiful and Charity to anyone, amazing service and beauiful people.
    Amy Patsy

Sent on 10/01/2014

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We had such a great time meeting you and your bridal party and it was a true pleasure getting all of you ready for your big day. I count myself and my team very lucky to work with brides like you and am so happy we were able to be a part of your wedding. All the best to you, your husband and Bob!

I loved working with OnSite Beautiful for my wedding. It takes a lot of hassle out of the process that they come to you, and not only for the wedding day but for the trial as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/19/2014

Charity and Katie were wonderful to work with! Charity was always very prompt at returning my emails and also very flexible with our schedules. They came to the venue and did hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. It was so nice to have them come us. This allowed for some flexibility and reduced my stress a lot. Defiantly would recommend them.

Sent on 08/11/2014

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Erin! We really had a great time getting you and your bridal party ready and I appreciate you taking time to write a review and share some of your pics with us. You looked absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we could be a part of your special day!

Dana · Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you for all your hard work and willingness to work with me! Onsite Beautiful is everything brides are looking and hoping for on their special day! They were willing to try out different styles and meet with me on numerous occasions to narrow down exactly the look I was going for. They also had great ideas of their own that we were able to mix in to create something that was both unique and beautiful. I highly recommend going with Onsite Beautiful for your special day.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Charity is amazing! What else can be said. She fit her schedule to mine and helped me find a look for my wedding up-do that was truly amazing and exactly what I wanted. I felt like a princess! She really takes the time to listen to what YOU want and she makes it happen! Thank you for making my special day unforgettably beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Patricia · Married on 05/31/2014

Charity was very nice and did a great job on hair and the friend she brought with for makeup also did a great job . I
    Would use them again for another event when the time came

Sent on 07/16/2014

OnSite Beautiful's reply:

Thanks so much Patricia. Cassie and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing OnSite Beautiful and for taking the time to write a review!

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

Charity, Molly and Kenya from Onsite Beautiful did a FABULOUS job for my wedding! I had a trial run for my hair with Charity and my airbrush makeup with Molly prior to my big day. I loved everything they did for my trial run and loved it even more for my wedding day! My bridesmaids and my mother had hair done and some had makeup done too. They were all very professional and fun to work with. They all listened to our ideas and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup crew!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Charity was wonderful and did an awesome job! I couldn't believe how many people complemented me on my hair. I will absolutely use OnSite Beautiful for all my future events!

Sent on 11/27/2013