Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ashley Getting married on 10/22/2022
    Ryan was our DJ. He was amazing. He did everything we asked. He was there when we needed him to be. He was flexible in the timeline. By far the best DJ service. They are worth every penny! They made it such a beautiful and magical evening for us! I really felt like Ryan made our night so amazing! Thank you again!
    Rob P. Married on 06/10/2022

Stress free

Steve was great! He was easy to talk to and addressed every question or concern that we had before the big day. Steve arrived several hours before the wedding to set up and made sure the ceremony moved seamlessly! He was professional, funny, and most importantly he made the day stress-free. Our guests all spoke highly of Steve and really enjoyed his photo booth and most importantly the music! I would highly recommend giving him a call!
    Elise B. Married on 04/23/2022

Phenomenal DJ

Where do I even start. Steve was a dream. He was unbelievably flexible and responsive, regardless of the request. We asked if we could do karaoke for our reception and he took care of everything, even finding obscure song requests for guests. He did that all while handling a bunch of other stuff, including a Photo Booth, announcements, a live stream for long distance guests and getting the party going!
    Steve was wonderful and gave 100% to our party. Thank you so much Steve.
    Macall Married on 04/22/2022

Definitely recommend!!

Steve Jr. was absolutely perfect for our wedding. All of our guests loved him and his music selections. He was also so interactive with our guests and I couldn’t have asked for a better setup. 100% would hire them again.
  • Joel
    Joel W. Married on 04/09/2022

Only the best!

Surpassed expectations, put on the best reception ever!!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Joel! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. Glad you enjoyed the special dance audio edits and video of your ceremony. Steve S Jr., OTBS DJ
  • Josephine
    Josephine P. Married on 04/09/2022

AMAZING Photobooth Experience

Steve has been AMAZING through the whole booking process. Steve was very responsive to emails and answered all my questions I had regards to the photobooth. On the day of our wedding Steve surprised us with the 360 photo booth as well. It was such a big hit at the wedding! Everyone had fun and enjoyed it so much! I highly recommend Steve! You will not be disappointed. Pricing was very reasonable as well!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, Josephine! Your guests were so complimentary about the photos and 360 videos. I am looking forward to working with those who asked about us providing services for their weddings. Best to you both always! Steve S. Otbs dj/photobooth
  • Shannon
    Lexie Married on 03/12/2022

Awesome, highly recommend!

This was such a great decision. It was nice to have someone to guide the ceremony, which took a lot of pressure off and allowed us to enjoy the day. Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 12/10/2021

No Regrets!

I had no idea how I would pick a DJ for my wedding. I don't listen to a lot of music and don't know how to organize a play list that would keep people excited to be there. Just speaking to Steve on the phone I knew Only The Best Sound was the right choice. He made be feel confident in his experience and he offered a few additional things I really wanted like a photo booth and "jukebox" style where guests could help you build your playlist with suggestions. I was ready to party and dance (I am not a dancer) but he made me excited to celebrate my big day! When we met in person for a quick meeting he assured my husband as well, that this was the best choice. I was lucky enough to have my wedding during the COVID limitations in 2020. Unfortunately for us our venue did not allow us to dance inside, we had to move everyone outside and so we decided to only do our special dances (1st dance, father daughter..etc). I tell you what I didn't miss the dancing at all the way Steve moved the groove through the night the party vibe was still there. I appreciate all his input...I recommend taking his advice on timeline! This is the MUST have vendor for your event! :)

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! It was a pleasure to be part of your wonderful day! Your family and friends were so complimentary about everything. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. It really helps.
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent Wedding DJ!

Steve was absolutely wonderful to work with, and did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very organized day of and made everyone feel at ease and have fun at the awesome photo booth he brought. We highly recommend Steve as a wedding DJ! Thank you Steve!
    Alex T. Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful wedding day

Steven is amazing to work with and is an absolute professional. I had no experience with hiring a DJ before and his expertise was invaluable as he asked questions and made suggestions that I would never have thought about on my own. Communication was amazing and everything was easy and low stress. You absolutely can’t go wrong with Only The Best Sound.

Tyler and Alex:
    Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding. Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 10/23/2021

Best DJ experience we could have asked for

Steve and Ryan were an absolute dream to work with. During the planning process, Steve was friendly, responsive, professional and listened to all our special requests. At the wedding, Ryan was so attentive to our needs and even plated our dinner for us! We got tons of compliments on the music throughout the night and loved that Ryan adapted the set to our guests’ energy. We enthusiastically recommend Steve and Ryan at Only The Best Sound to anyone looking for a DJ in Oregon.
  • Dana
    Dana L. Married on 09/26/2021

Don't look any further!!!! Amazing!

We hired Steve for our daughters wedding. He was amazing!! From our phone conversations where he brought up things I had never thought of to the reception Steve made the evening perfect. I can't emphasize enough how Steve helped in ways I never expected. Several of our guests made comments asking where we found him. There were so many little surprises. If you are trying to decide on a DJ, don't look any further!
    Ashley F. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Dj

Steve and Steve Jr were awesome to work with!! We had the best experience with them as our dj!!! I would definitely recommend them. They were great at communicating and worked with you to plan exactly what you wanted and would recommend great ideas!! Steve Jr even got on the dance floor and amazed everyone with his moves

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Ashley: Thank you for your kind words! I hope your dad liked the audio edit we put together. I will let Steven Jr. know what you wrote. Thanks again! Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 09/19/2021

Excellent customer service and experience0.

Steve was fabulous. From the beginning he was prompt with his replies, easy to communicate changes with and offered great guidance for components we were uncertain with. HIs photo booth was a great hit and the entire event was better than expected. He even attended our rehearsal to ensure we had set forth enough space for him and to offer his insight on any issues that arose. I strongly recommend his services to anyone and if we ever have an event in the future that needs a DJ, we will definitely call Steve.

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was an absolute pleasure to be a party of your special day! Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee C. Married on 09/12/2021

One of the best decisions I made!

Working with Steve with Only the Best Sound was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. He was totally professional, personable, and knows how to make your wedding run smoothly. Also, the Photo Booth was a great hit, all my guests loved it. I would recommend Only the Best Sound to anyone is getting married with 100% confidence that they would do the job right. Steve also noticed in my personal vows during the ceremony that I quoted Moulin Rouge, one of my favorite movie/musicals of all time, and played songs from that soundtrack during the dinner, it took me by surprise, but in the best way. It really shows that he is listening and wants to make your day the best it possibly could be. Thanks Steve!
  • Shari
    Shari L. Married on 09/11/2021

Steve with only the best sound is truly wonderful and professional!!

Book Steve FIRST! Steve is so very fun and professional. He will keep your wedding and reception flowing beautifully. His equipment is state of the art. His photo booth is wonderful, we had 5 year olds to 80 year old friends enjoying the photo booth. Bonus is your guests receive a beautiful photo. Steve is fantastic! My daughters wedding was perfect with Steve. His music selection is huge! Again, Steve is a true professional and will help immensely, playing music at the ceremony also. Sincerely, Shari Lowery

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Shari! It was a real pleasure being part of your daughter's wedding. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/04/2021

So much fun!

We had so much fun, Steven Jr made our experience wonderful! Highly recommend the photo booth, it was a huge hit! Communication was great and even the day of was so smooth and easy!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Brooke for allowing us to be a part of your great day. Steven Jr loved every minute of the time he got to spend with your friends and family! Steve S. Otbs dj
  • Kayla
    Kayla K. Married on 08/29/2021

Killen wedding

This was hands down one of the best days of my life thus far! Thank you, Steven sir and Steven Jr for making this day so wonderful and memorable. Your services and talent brought this day altogether for our families. You kept the party going and was so interactive with everyone. Your unique style and dedication to entertaining was so thoughtful and magnificently planed. I could not have asked for a better experience if I tired. You suggested games, longevity dance, audio recording, and so much really brought the whole family together and involved during such a meaningful moment for us. I simply can not thank you guys enough. You are such wonderful people, with extraordinary talent. Thank you, again!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of the day. It meant a lot to Steven Jr the kind words and praise he received at the end. We both wish you a long and happy life together. Steve S. Otbs dj
    Levi Y. Married on 08/21/2021

Levi and Victoria’s wedding

Steve was amazing and super easy to communicate with and to work with!
    Jensine T. Married on 08/14/2021

Highly Recommend

Only the Best Sound Mobile DJ provided exceptional DJ services at our wedding. From the very start of wedding planning, Steven spent time with us on the phone sharing his expertise and providing the latest information for planning a wedding during the pandemic. As it got closer to the wedding date, Steven coordinated with us and spliced together the music for the ceremony, so the processional and recessional flowed smoothly and exactly how we wanted. He was able to provide two different set-ups to seamlessly accommodate for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception spaces. We got so many compliments from our guests (with various musical tastes) that our DJ was amazing and played exactly what they wanted to hear and dance to. He really kept the dance floor going. The photo booth he provided was also a huge hit and so much fun for the guests! We enjoy looking back at the digital copies of the photo booth pictures he provided. Thank you Steven for providing A+ quality DJ and photo booth services!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you do much for allowing me to be a part. It was a pleasure being part of your wonderful wedding. Steve S. Otbs fj
    Jesse Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

Only The Best Sound exceeded all of our expectations! They were very easy to communicate with, which helped lessen the stress of wedding planning. They were absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond in so many ways. The photo booth was such a hit with our guests and we loved that we were able to get a copy of all the images after the wedding. Only The Best Sound kept our guests entertained from beginning to end! Additionally, they provided an audio edit for our first dances; a service you won't find anywhere else. Steve and Steven Jr helped us pull off some personalized requests which really made our wedding day unique and special. Looking back at our big day, choosing Only The Best Sound was a decision neither one of us regrets!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Jesse! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. Glad to hear the audio edits were well received. Steven Jr and I wish you both all the best. Steve S. Otbs dj
    Christopher D. Married on 08/06/2021

Guests loved him!

Steve (Sr.) was a pleasure to work with from the start. If you want a DJ who is a solid guy and who will make the event about you, not himself, then this is your DJ. If you have any questions or concerns, he is super accessible and responsive. Sound quality was great at both the ceremony and reception sites at Ski Bowl. Overall value can't be beat, the free photobooth was a great perk, and our guests loved him! There was a last minute schedule conflict, but Steve put in the extra effort to make sure that he would personally be there for our event, as originally agreed. Thank you again!
    Vanessa Married on 08/05/2021

Vanessa and Dave

Steve was amazing to work with. We planned some wonderful things for our friends and family to enjoy. People were dancing all night long! I would highly recommend. Steve is highly organized and helpful. It was a super stress free experience!

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. Your guests were so complimentary about how much fun they had. Best to you both always! Steve S OTBS DJ
    Mikayla O. Married on 07/31/2021

Summer Wedding

Steve was an absolute delight to work with. He is extremely professional, very responsive, and provided us with honest answers to all the questions we had. I highly recommend working with him for any event!