Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Reviews

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 6
Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Erb · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Friendly service for your guests!

Steve set up his photo booth at an accessible egg hunt for people with disabilities.

Steve's green screen set-up is awesome. Guests can select from different backgrounds and he can even customize the photo with your event's name. Each guest also received a photo within a few seconds after taking the photo.

What most impressed us about Steve was his interaction with guests. He was kind, friendly, and patient. He took the time to set people up for the best picture and didn't mind if the photo needed to be re-shot to make the guests happy. This was especially important to us because many of our guests were people with developmental disabilities and some of them needed a little extra support.

As an event planner sometimes you are so busy running around making the event happen that you don't get to see everyone. Being able to look through all of the photo booth photos in digital form after the event was such a bonus.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 8

Colette · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Steve was amazing and helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Samantha Van Den Broeke · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! My best friend had Ryan DJ at her wedding, and I had them at mine as well! The photo booth is SO much fun and the guests really enjoy it! A huge thank you to Ryan for being an amazing MC. He guided and directed all of our guests through out the night, relieved so much stress, and offered to help as much as he could! Even with duties I thought were covered he noticed they weren’t and stepped right in to help. I would recommend only the best sound again and again! Thank you so much!! Sincerely, the VanDenBroeke’s!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Georgia

Georgia Voigt · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding wedding DJ

Steven Jr was our wedding DJ. We were thrilled with how his professionalism perfectly mixed with his great sense of fun. Multiple guests have commented that this was the most fun wedding they have been to — and the party atmosphere that Steven Jr helped sustain is a big part of that. He was helpful from the moment he showed up (including the rehearsal the night before), stayed light on his feet, and helped the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception events unfold as planned, and kept people dancing all night long. One of our favorite memories from the whole day was the final dance of the reception, where Steven Jr was able to get every single guest without exception out onto the dance floor.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 9

Audrey Frazier · Married on 07/06/2019

Such a great company!

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! We had such a great experience working with Steve and his son Ryan. We did all of our planning with Steve, and Ryan DJ’d the wedding for us. I loved how Steve had several ideas on how to take traditional parts of a wedding and change them to make it more fun and special to you! We also had a multicultural wedding, and Ryan played a good combination of English and the Spanish songs we requested which we really appreciated. People danced all night long and everything went so perfectly. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jack

Jack Gilchrist · Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional and easy to work with

It was a pleasure to work with OTBS, Steven was enormously helpful throughout our entire planning process. He provided recommendations on the order of events to keep the event flowing naturally based on his wealth of experience. He was patient and flexible as we got closer to the day of and requested some last-minute song changes. He even edited some of the songs to cut out portions that we didn't like, and ran all of the edits by us for approval.

Once the wedding came around, Steven Jr took over as our day-of DJ, and did a great job working with the crowd to keep people dancing and managing the photobooth, which was very popular. Steven Jr served as the emcee and hit all of his queues perfectly. He was onsite exactly when he said he would be to set up, and was very professional throughout the entire event.

I would recommend OTBS without hesitation.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Laycee

Laycee · Married on 06/15/2019

Only the Beat Sound MADE our wedding!

The Only the Best Sound team made our wedding a BLAST! They played all our pre-requested music and read the crowd to keep the party going until the very end! The MCd perfectly, and we received countless compliments on our music quality and photo booth. I would recommend this team to ANYONE looking to dance the night away!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Banks High School · Married on 05/04/2019

Great music, fun photo booth and very outgoing employees who worked the event.

Only the best sound was able to fit our HS prom event into their schedule with little times notice. They provided an awesome photo booth with the cutest props and the DJ was amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Blythe Alderman · Married on 04/12/2019

A wonderful DJ, great to deal with

So much fun! The music is great & the photo booth was a huge hit!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Nancy Allnutt Director · Married on 03/30/2019

Nancy Allnutt Director of NO NO Night

Steve and Scott( Scott was on site) did an amazing job. Everyone loved the fact that we offered photos and the selection was awesome. We plan on using them EVERY year!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Sammy

Sammy · Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding turned out perfectly with the help of Steve!

Steve helped us from beginning to end in creating the perfect timeline that worked for us. His experience and knowledge gave us and our guests a night to remember! I got so many compliments on our wedding and Steve was a huge part in making our wedding absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend the photo booth, our guests had a blast with it.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/20/2019

Better than I thought!

We couldn’t be more pleased with the DJ and photo booth provided by Steve! Our day was made even more special with both of them and I’m so glad we found him! Couldn’t recommend enough

Sent on 03/30/2019

Laura Becerra · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing DJ and Photobooth!

Steve was so amazing to work with. He was able to speak to us prior to our wedding and was so great at coming up with suggestions to help make our timeline flow. He was very affordable compared to other DJ's in the area and was so worth it! The photobooth was a huge hit and he was very attentive to help the guests use it. The music was amazing and he did a great job of using our suggestions and adding in some other songs that really had the crowd on the dancefloor the whole time. Overall Steve went above and beyond for our wedding and we are so thankful that he was by our side!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Mia

Mia Caudillo · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing

He just did our wedding and was absolutely AMAZING! He made our day fun, provided personal touches to make our day even more special and memorable, and the guests loved him. Even more, the guests LOVED the Photo Booth. I just received all of our guest pictures only 2 days later and loved looking through them. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jackie Hall · Married on 11/11/2018

Special day!

Steve was a hit! The photobooth was the icing on the cake, my guests absolutely loved it.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sabrina Mack · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding DJ! They know what they're doing!

Steve was great! He was very professional and gave good advice. I almost didn't take the photo booth, but I think every person at my wedding got pictures! His son, Ryan, worked our wedding and was very professional and helpful, too. We were on a tight budget and almost didn't book a DJ, but in the end we decided it was definitely worth it. We had guest on the dance floor the whole time!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Heidi Johnson

Heidi · Married on 09/22/2018

Great service for a great price!

I loved having Scott as our DJ. Our wedding was back in the end of September and I am still having some of our guests tell us how wonderful our wedding was and how well the whole ceremony and reception went! I have to say a large part of everything going so well was because Scott did a great job of following the timeline to make sure we fit everything in that we wanted. I loved their flexibility when it came to having two different sites thay he needed to be set up it, one being a meadow area with no electrical outlets. I also loved how we had the photo booth as well, it was a huge hit with our guests and most of them have all their photos hanging in their houses too. My coordinator did an managing job don’t get me wrong but this company acts as another coordinator, another person to make sure everything goes as planned and I am so thankful I had Scott there to make sure everything went as we had planned! Definitely would recommend booking this company as they are very professional will make sure your wedding do goes according to plan!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 10
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 11
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 12
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 13

Erika · Married on 09/22/2018

All around amazing experience!

Steven made sure everything went smoothly on our big day. He even showed up at the rehearsal to go over the ceremony and reception timeline. As the bride, I was very comforted knowing he would make sure things went smoothly and on time. The music was everything I wanted and more. The guests had a great time dancing and using the photo booth. I would highly recommend Only the Best Sound!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Karen · Married on 09/08/2018

Every party needs a photo booth!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

My fiance and I planned our wedding remotely and were very pleased with Only the Best Sound. On our wedding day, we worked with Steven Jr. who was just as great to work with as Steve (I believe they co-run the business). We had a website for guests to choose music; we also had access to the website to make music lists (and the all-important "do not play" list). He had tons of great ideas for getting our guests involved in the reception and hosted several fun wedding games as well. We also had a manned photo booth for our guests and access to all photos taken at it after the wedding. I'd recommend Only the Best Sound to everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

Ryan and JT were so sweet and did such an amazing job at our wedding. Very professional, took the time to do it all right and got the party going. The PhotoBooth was so fun and the dancing was too! Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was just perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Very responsive, easy to work with and have some really unique things to offer!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Steven was absolutely amazing. He well exceeded all our expectations. I planned an entire wedding across country and he was beyond helpful and accommodating with my ever changing schedule. Our guests were raving about him from the professionalism, friendliness, and attention to every little detail. We had the DJ, lighting, and photo booth package and it was worth every cent. Recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Cori · Married on 08/10/2018

Such an amazing DJ. Very memorable and special night. Huge thanks to Steve!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018