Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Reviews

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 6
Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 7
  • Kara

Kara Harmon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Would hire OTBS over and over and over again!

Steve DJ’d our wedding, and if I had to do it all over again, I would 100% hire Only the Best Sound time and time again! We had talked before the wedding, and settled on a timeline for the day. Steve handled everything from there! He kept track of the timeline, so I could just focus on having fun. He let us know when it was time to eat, time for cake, and time for dancing. He kept the evening moving along, and kept the dance floor full all night! We called it a night a little earlier than planned, and he had no problem being flexible with us to getting everyone set up for our send off. Steve really made my wedding day carefree for me. He made sure that I didn’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying our day. I highly recommend Only the Best Sound for your big day!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Erb · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Friendly service for your guests!

Steve set up his photo booth at an accessible egg hunt for people with disabilities.

Steve's green screen set-up is awesome. Guests can select from different backgrounds and he can even customize the photo with your event's name. Each guest also received a photo within a few seconds after taking the photo.

What most impressed us about Steve was his interaction with guests. He was kind, friendly, and patient. He took the time to set people up for the best picture and didn't mind if the photo needed to be re-shot to make the guests happy. This was especially important to us because many of our guests were people with developmental disabilities and some of them needed a little extra support.

As an event planner sometimes you are so busy running around making the event happen that you don't get to see everyone. Being able to look through all of the photo booth photos in digital form after the event was such a bonus.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 8

Colette · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Steve was amazing and helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Kayla

Kayla Rae Ahnen · Married on 09/14/2019

A must hire!

We couldn't be happier with Only the Best Sound! They really did have the best sound for our outdoor ceremony at the coast and indoor reception. Ryan was great about keeping us on schedule and reminding us of what was next. He also did an amazing job on getting everyone on the dance floor and was very accommodating to people's requests.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Shawna Spera · Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, Organized & Professional

This was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning our wedding. From the very first communication I had with Steve, I felt right at ease. We met at the venue for a collaborative conversation about the style of music we like, requested a few must haves via his easy-to-use web planner, and Steve took it from there filling in the rest perfectly. We really appreciate all of the advice Steve gave us on specific ideas we had and on how to best make everything flow together. You can just tell that he genuinely enjoys his work! All of our guests had such a great time and many made sure to tell us later how excellent the DJ was! Also, the photo booth setup was so much fun!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Planning a wedding isn't easy, and for some reason I really struggled trying to find a DJ I connected with that I felt would do a good job, let alone had confidence in. I called Only the best sound after talking to countless DJ's and was left disappointed, until I spoke to Steve. Early on in our conversation I was so impressed, with his knowledge, how easy they make the process, what they have to offer and that it was a family run business. Steve who is the owner, actually does this full time, which isn't the typical for DJ's and was really nice as someone available in the office to help you with questions, etc. at all times. Ryan, was our DJ for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier. He was professional, on time, did a great job engaging the crowd, MC'ing, communicating to my husband and I to ensure we stayed on time etc. We also are big country people and he did an awesome job making sure we had country music primarily but with some good mix ins for others. We also had a photobooth, which was super easy to use, and everyone loved it and found it so fun! Working with them was easy and seamless, they have a great online tool for planning and I forgot to mention, they have AMAZING ideas and touches to make things extra special during your big day. I have not heard any other DJ do or suggest the things they did, and everyone was so impressed. Obviously, I won't say what because I don't want someone to steal their idea, but it truly was so special and memorable. I couldn't be happier with Only the Best Sound and highly recommend them! It was a great effortless experience from start to finish!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Terri

Terri Kunz · Married on 08/18/2019

The Best is Right!

Steve was fantastic! He has a lot of experience and it showed! He kept the event flowing well despite some unexpected events. His photo booth was a great hit as well. Guests absolutely loved it! Steve really is just an all around great guy. We also received several compliments about him from our guests. I would highly, highly, highly recommend Only the Best Sound!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mariz · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ/lighting

Steve did an awesome job on our lighting and as our DJ. His very friendly, very flexible and responsive. Whenever I have questions, he answers it right away. My husband and I are so grateful we have met him. His photobooth was awesome too. Everyone loved it! Thank you Steve for everything! :)

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Anna

Anna Schamp · Married on 08/10/2019

Great personable service

Steve did such an amazing job at making our wedding personable and an incredible experience. There was a very easily accessible website to make song choices, and a personalized photo booth. They were very friendly and easy to work with. I wouldn't want anyone else to have been our DJ for our big day.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Emily Natalie · Married on 08/09/2019

Stress Free Experience

Steve was AMAZING! We booked at the last minute and he was incredibly flexible, accommodating, and responsive to all questions. On the night of, he made the evening so memorable to our guests, and was the perfect amount of entertainment - didn't steal the show, but totally rocked the house. Having the photo booth was probably the most valuable part of the experience and has brought many laughs looking through them afterwards. If you don't want to stress about your big day, Steve is your man!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Samantha Van Den Broeke · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! My best friend had Ryan DJ at her wedding, and I had them at mine as well! The photo booth is SO much fun and the guests really enjoy it! A huge thank you to Ryan for being an amazing MC. He guided and directed all of our guests through out the night, relieved so much stress, and offered to help as much as he could! Even with duties I thought were covered he noticed they weren’t and stepped right in to help. I would recommend only the best sound again and again! Thank you so much!! Sincerely, the VanDenBroeke’s!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Robbins · Married on 07/20/2019

Best dj ever

With the quality of customer service and level of care the dj put into our wedding was phenomenal. Everyone was on the dance floor even ones who DO NOT dance. Steve made a special song version of our father daughter dance song with me talking about my dad which had everyone in tears. Then the ability to have a separate ceremony speakers that were so clear everyone front to back could hear loud and clear every word spoken.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Georgia

Georgia Voigt · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding wedding DJ

Steven Jr was our wedding DJ. We were thrilled with how his professionalism perfectly mixed with his great sense of fun. Multiple guests have commented that this was the most fun wedding they have been to — and the party atmosphere that Steven Jr helped sustain is a big part of that. He was helpful from the moment he showed up (including the rehearsal the night before), stayed light on his feet, and helped the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception events unfold as planned, and kept people dancing all night long. One of our favorite memories from the whole day was the final dance of the reception, where Steven Jr was able to get every single guest without exception out onto the dance floor.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth 9

Audrey Frazier · Married on 07/06/2019

Such a great company!

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! We had such a great experience working with Steve and his son Ryan. We did all of our planning with Steve, and Ryan DJ’d the wedding for us. I loved how Steve had several ideas on how to take traditional parts of a wedding and change them to make it more fun and special to you! We also had a multicultural wedding, and Ryan played a good combination of English and the Spanish songs we requested which we really appreciated. People danced all night long and everything went so perfectly. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jack

Jack Gilchrist · Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional and easy to work with

It was a pleasure to work with OTBS, Steven was enormously helpful throughout our entire planning process. He provided recommendations on the order of events to keep the event flowing naturally based on his wealth of experience. He was patient and flexible as we got closer to the day of and requested some last-minute song changes. He even edited some of the songs to cut out portions that we didn't like, and ran all of the edits by us for approval.

Once the wedding came around, Steven Jr took over as our day-of DJ, and did a great job working with the crowd to keep people dancing and managing the photobooth, which was very popular. Steven Jr served as the emcee and hit all of his queues perfectly. He was onsite exactly when he said he would be to set up, and was very professional throughout the entire event.

I would recommend OTBS without hesitation.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Laycee

Laycee · Married on 06/15/2019

Only the Beat Sound MADE our wedding!

The Only the Best Sound team made our wedding a BLAST! They played all our pre-requested music and read the crowd to keep the party going until the very end! The MCd perfectly, and we received countless compliments on our music quality and photo booth. I would recommend this team to ANYONE looking to dance the night away!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Banks High School · Married on 05/04/2019

Great music, fun photo booth and very outgoing employees who worked the event.

Only the best sound was able to fit our HS prom event into their schedule with little times notice. They provided an awesome photo booth with the cutest props and the DJ was amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Blythe Alderman · Married on 04/12/2019

A wonderful DJ, great to deal with

So much fun! The music is great & the photo booth was a huge hit!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Nancy Allnutt Director · Married on 03/30/2019

Nancy Allnutt Director of NO NO Night

Steve and Scott( Scott was on site) did an amazing job. Everyone loved the fact that we offered photos and the selection was awesome. We plan on using them EVERY year!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Sammy

Sammy · Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding turned out perfectly with the help of Steve!

Steve helped us from beginning to end in creating the perfect timeline that worked for us. His experience and knowledge gave us and our guests a night to remember! I got so many compliments on our wedding and Steve was a huge part in making our wedding absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend the photo booth, our guests had a blast with it.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/20/2019

Better than I thought!

We couldn’t be more pleased with the DJ and photo booth provided by Steve! Our day was made even more special with both of them and I’m so glad we found him! Couldn’t recommend enough

Sent on 03/30/2019

Laura Becerra · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing DJ and Photobooth!

Steve was so amazing to work with. He was able to speak to us prior to our wedding and was so great at coming up with suggestions to help make our timeline flow. He was very affordable compared to other DJ's in the area and was so worth it! The photobooth was a huge hit and he was very attentive to help the guests use it. The music was amazing and he did a great job of using our suggestions and adding in some other songs that really had the crowd on the dancefloor the whole time. Overall Steve went above and beyond for our wedding and we are so thankful that he was by our side!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Mia

Mia Caudillo · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing

He just did our wedding and was absolutely AMAZING! He made our day fun, provided personal touches to make our day even more special and memorable, and the guests loved him. Even more, the guests LOVED the Photo Booth. I just received all of our guest pictures only 2 days later and loved looking through them. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jackie Hall · Married on 11/11/2018

Special day!

Steve was a hit! The photobooth was the icing on the cake, my guests absolutely loved it.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sabrina Mack · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding DJ! They know what they're doing!

Steve was great! He was very professional and gave good advice. I almost didn't take the photo booth, but I think every person at my wedding got pictures! His son, Ryan, worked our wedding and was very professional and helpful, too. We were on a tight budget and almost didn't book a DJ, but in the end we decided it was definitely worth it. We had guest on the dance floor the whole time!

Sent on 10/23/2018