Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Reviews

287 | Salem, OR

287 Reviews for Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth

Ashley · Getting married on 10/22/2022

Ryan was our DJ. He was amazing. He did everything we asked. He was there when we needed him to be. He was flexible in the timeline. By far the best DJ service. They are worth every penny! They made it such a beautiful and magical evening for us! I really felt like Ryan made our night so amazing! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Melissa

Derek O. · Married on 03/19/2021

Very happy! We had an amazing time. Highly recommend

My husband and I aren't the best at picking music. We wanted to make sure everyone ended up on the dancefloor. Steve did an awesome job at keeping our crowd engaged and DANCING! Steve met with us for a little meeting to go over music. We felt comfortable knowing we hired someone experienced and personable. Steve did an audio edit for my father/daughter dance with my dad. My dad absolutely loved it! Steve also provided the most beautiful lighting for our reception space. I HIGHLY recommend Only The Best Sound. Our photobooth was also a HUGE hit.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Ed Weber · Married on 12/11/2020

Wonderful music and emcee

Steve was incredibly professional and helpful with planning and onsite setup before the wedding. He was also amazing as an emcee; he kept things moving, made people laugh, and played great danceable music all night long!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day.

Steve and Ryan were amazing to work with the entire time through. They were very responsive which was a huge stress relief trying to get married this year with COVID and wildfires. Our day ran so smoothly and everyone complimented how well the DJ did and how fun the photo booth was. The music was fun and kept our guests dancing until last call, and the lights they brought added so much to the dance area Ryan was able to make adjustments throughout the night when we were behind schedule and always was checking on us to make sure we were doing okay. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to be part of our day. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Chelsea: Thank you from both Ryan and I. It was a pleasure and I'm glad your dad liked the special edit we put together. Best to you both! Steve S OTBS DJ

Mikayla K. · Married on 09/18/2020

Only The Best Sound

Steve did an outstanding job at our wedding. He was flexible to any of our needs. He kept the crowd entertained and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend them to anyone! We can’t thank him enough for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Janelle B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience

Words just can’t describe how amazing this company is. Everything was perfect and they are a huge reason why! I didn’t have to stress at all. They also helped me surprise my dad with an emotional voice over. I highly recommend this company. They truly go above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Janelle. I will pass this on to Steven Jr. who worked your wedding. We both wish you all the best! Steve S OTBS DJ

Genela · Married on 09/12/2020

Best night ever! Thank you!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Steven and his company!
    2020 has been a crazy year for us all. Steven handled our date changes, three venue changes, multiple guest count changes and several different timelines with grace and enthusiasm. He even offered to help us find a new venue when the Oregon wildfires forced us to cancel two different venues. He is a wonderful person and is very reliable and professional.

Not only is he professional, he is very personal. He created a slideshow of our photos that was beautifully done and that we are forever thankful for. The photo booth was a blast and our guests loved it !
    From the beginning of cocktail hour to the end of the night, everything was seamless and was exactly how we pictured it to be.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, my husband and I ended up having a smaller wedding with a guest count of 20. We were initially afraid that our guests wouldn’t dance because it was such an intimate wedding. Steven kept the party going all the way until the last song and our guests had such a wonderful time, dancing until the very end.

If we ever decide to throw a bigger party in the future, Steven will definitely be our guy! Thank you so much for such a wonderful and memorable night!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you both. It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Your guests were such a great group. I wish you both nothing but happiness together, and i hope to see you at other events in the future. Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Kara

Kara H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Would hire OTBS over and over and over again!

Steve DJ’d our wedding, and if I had to do it all over again, I would 100% hire Only the Best Sound time and time again! We had talked before the wedding, and settled on a timeline for the day. Steve handled everything from there! He kept track of the timeline, so I could just focus on having fun. He let us know when it was time to eat, time for cake, and time for dancing. He kept the evening moving along, and kept the dance floor full all night! We called it a night a little earlier than planned, and he had no problem being flexible with us to getting everyone set up for our send off. Steve really made my wedding day carefree for me. He made sure that I didn’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying our day. I highly recommend Only the Best Sound for your big day!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, Kara! It was a wonderful day and we loved being a part of it. Best to you both! Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2020

Ryan was great!

We had a lovely wedding this September and Ryan helped make it so! He was extremely helpful, flexible, and overall had such an amazing attitude. He operated the photo booth and got everyone so excited to use it, the photo strips were a hit! Thank you for helping us create wonderful memories. I would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 09/17/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I will be sure and pass this on to Ryan. Log House Garden is one of our favorite venues to work at. Glad we could be a part! Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Mallory

Mallory C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Helped create a PERFECT day

Steve and his sons helped us every step of the way. They helped us create such a memorable timeline of our day and helped things go smoothly throughout our day. Loved the photo booth as well!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Mallory! Ryan and Steven Jr enjoyed working with you and I am glad your father daughter audio edit was so well received. Best to you both from all of us at OTBS. Steve S OTBS DJ
  • Kayla

Kayla S. · Married on 09/05/2020

By far the best!

Steve was such a caring and helpful person. He would always check in on us and alway kept in touch. He was very easy going. He helped make my wedding dream come true and more. I loved the special features he offered and our family did too. The photobooth was a hit for everyone!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Kayla! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. Your guests were so much fun and the setting was perfect. Wishing you both the best always! Steve S OTBS DJ

Lea H. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best decision I made was hiring them!

Steve and Ryan from Only the Best Sound were absolutely wonderful! They made the entire process so easy! Right from the beginning it was obvious that they are professionals and love being DJ's. We did not have a wedding planner, and I was very stressed about making the timeline, and flow of reception. Steve made it easy, from our first phone call he helped create the timeline, had extremely helpful suggestions on order of events and even recommended some special personal touches during the reception. Ryan met with us the day before to finalize everything which gave us nice piece of mind. At the actual wedding, Ryan was absolutely fantastic. He was constantly checking in with me, adjusting the timeline as necessary (gave us extra time to socialize!) and basically made it flow so smooth that I didn't have to think about anything but enjoying. The must for dancing was so fun, and he did a great job of getting everyone dancing by mixing music (had a mix of younger and older generations). I had multiple people talk about how amazing the music and DJ after. Someone even asked if Ryan was also a day of coordinator, he was that attentive, helpful and amazing. They are so worth their price!!! Save yourself the stress and just use them! Also their photo booth was a huge hit, kept people entertained the entire night and provided awesome photos for us after.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thankyou Lea! It was a pleasure planning with you and i will be sure and tell Ryan your kind words. We love what we do, and we are always happy to hear that our efforts made a difference. Best to you both! Steve S OTBS DJ

Haley S. · Married on 09/04/2020

The best!!

Steve at Only the Best Sound made our wedding night absolutely flawless! He kept things going smoothly, engaged our guests at all times, and made it a great party! He added a couple extra special touches to our night that made it unforgettable.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Haley! It was a terrific wedding and your guests were great. Best to you both always! Steve S OTBS DJ

Emma B. · Married on 08/07/2020

Couldn’t have dreamed of a better DJ!

Steve from Only the Best Sound was absolutely amazing. Throughout the planning process, he was incredible helpful and kind. Additionally, he incorporated special touches into the wedding that helped both our guests and ourselves have an unforgettable experience. I would 100% recommend choosing Only the Best Sound for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 08/04/2020

Friendly service for your guests!

Steve set up his photo booth at an accessible egg hunt for people with disabilities.

Steve's green screen set-up is awesome. Guests can select from different backgrounds and he can even customize the photo with your event's name. Each guest also received a photo within a few seconds after taking the photo.

What most impressed us about Steve was his interaction with guests. He was kind, friendly, and patient. He took the time to set people up for the best picture and didn't mind if the photo needed to be re-shot to make the guests happy. This was especially important to us because many of our guests were people with developmental disabilities and some of them needed a little extra support.

As an event planner sometimes you are so busy running around making the event happen that you don't get to see everyone. Being able to look through all of the photo booth photos in digital form after the event was such a bonus.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Keith

Keith S. · Married on 07/16/2020

Made our wedding even more memorable and special

Steve was so amazing in keeping in contact and working through everything we needed to make the day special. There were nonstop comments about how much my guests loved the dj and said he did things they had never seen before that made the wedding extra memorable and special. Hire this guy, you will absolutely be glad you did.

The photo booth was super fun too!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Haven D. · Married on 07/11/2020

Steve was great! He was easy to work with and made sure my big day was all I wanted!

Steve was helpful with ideas, scheduling, all the sound, as well as played amazing music and kept the dance floor packed! Totally recommend him for any event, especially a wedding!!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Colette · Married on 06/20/2020

Steve was amazing and helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Kaci

Kaci J. · Married on 05/30/2020

The best DJ

They were wonderful from their responsiveness and flexibility with rescheduling! They were the life of the party, keeping my wedding going and the photo booth is a must have!!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Geoffrey · Married on 02/29/2020

Phenomenal

I had trouble for a long time booking a DJ that fit my budget and also provided the services I wanted. And then I found Only The Best Sound and they were everything I needed. I worked with the Owner Steve and he was the most kindest and accommodating vendor I’ve worked with for my wedding. Without getting into any specifics he went above and beyond to give my wife and I a great reception. Would definitely book them again.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Katherine S. · Married on 01/19/2020

Incredible

DJ Steve was AMAZING. We were so pleased with his professionalism and the energy he created with our guests through his MC skills and music arrangements. Could not have been happier with a DJ!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Gary

Gary C. · Married on 01/08/2020

Definitely helped made the wedding a success

Steve was recommended by someone who had attended a wedding where he supplied the music and photo booth previously. My wife and I were hosting a wedding for our grand daughter in our backyard. Needless to say I was a bit nervous about the whole event. Steve took the time to drive out to our home prior to the wedding to chat and look over the area. My comfort zone went way up then and there! He supplied everything needed, showed up right on time and from the beginning he was a part of our event and I must say he kept the guests all involved, from the grandparents to the kids. He was without a doubt a part of the event from start to finish and helped make it what it was. There was no time the dance area was not full. We received lots of complements and there were happy people all around. The photo booth was being used constantly and was a big hit with young and old. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone having an event. It was great to be able to sit back and watch everyone with a smile on their faces!!!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • W

Will M. · Married on 11/02/2019

A Perfect DJ Experience - Thank you Ryan!

My wife and I had the best experience with Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Lighting/Photo booth with Ryan for our wedding!

Seriously, words fail to capture Ryan's professionalism and ability to edit and coordinate our pre-determined music choices both during the ceremony and reception. We even had some curve balls thrown in there for good measure, which Ryan navigated perfectly! My wife and I couldn't have imagined a more streamlined and coordinated musical experience.

Additionally, having a DJ for your wedding provides so much more than just music. Without question, having Ryan there to help direct people, manage use of the microphone, time the transitions and provide additional direction was worth the price alone. However, included in the more-than-reasonable rate was also the use of a photo booth as well. Admittedly, I was a bit hesitant to include it in our wedding but I couldn't have been more wrong. It was an absolute hit with EVERYONE and the pictures provided capture the laughter and fun of all of our guests!

I cannot recommend the father-son team of Steve and Ryan enough! They made it both a stress-free and hands-off experience, which our guests thought was the most streamlined and beautiful wedding they've ever attended. Thank you Ryan and Steve!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Alex · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience

We can't say enough great things about Steve and Ryan. We were so impressed with Steve and all of his knowledge and how easy he made this process for us. Ryan, was our DJ for our wedding and we were so happy with how it all turned out. He did a great job throughout the ceremony and reception. We also had a Photo Booth included in our package which was a great hit with all the guest! Ryan was able to DJ and help out with the Photo Booth with no problems. This experience was truly more than we could have asked for or even imagined. We would highly recommend Only the Best Sound to anyone. We could not have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure creating a great experience for you and your guests! Steve S OTBS DJ