O'Neill's Catering Reviews

10 | Horsham, PA

10 Reviews for O'Neill's Catering

Allison · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent experience

Michael and the team at O'Neill's are wonderful. Not only did everyone rave about the food at our wedding, but many of our guests made a point to tell us how impressed they were with the impeccable service. The whole staff was incredible and made sure all of our guests had everything they needed. Michael took a ton of time to walk us through the day and made sure we were happy with all of the details. He has a ton of experience and was so helpful with planning. We didn't need to stress about anything on the day of the wedding because we had full confidence in him and his team.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot begin to thank O'Neill's Catering enough. First, I have never tasted more delicious food at a wedding (or anywhere for that matter), and second, Mike was absolutely amazing! He was not only in charge of the food, but also became my wedding day coordinator. He knew exactly where everyone was at any given time and really ran the show. All of my guests loved the food as well, and the family style meals worked perfectly. It was a magical day and Mike and his crew made it run so perfectly, there was no hiccups and I was just so blown away by everything. Thank you guys so much! If you are thinking of getting married at Rose Bank Winery, this is really the only catering option you should consider (or for any wedding in the Bucks County area that is).

Sent on 10/08/2018

Denyse · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding was May 7th, 2016 at the Rose Bank Winery. They recommended O'Neill's to us. We set up tastings with O'Neill's and several other caterers in the area. The quality of O'Neill's food and their pricing made them an easy choice. They made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. Mike paid attention to every single detail that we discussed. I was a little bit of a 'bridezilla' and wanted my rustic themed wedding to be exactly what I had pictured in my mind. The day of Mike and his staff went above and beyond. The venue space, cocktail hour, buffet, tables, everything were all set up beautifully and exactly how we had discussed. It looked like something out of a magazine. And, he made sure my husband and I ate! Friends and family to this day still comment about how awesome the food was. We highly highly recommend.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

Took a gamble with this caterer not having any recommendation for them but it was the best experience! They were so friendly, helpful, kind, and professional and made the wedding reception go so well! The food was great too and affordable. Recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Katie · Married on 05/30/2014

O'Neill's did SUCH a fantastic job at our wedding! Our venue included just the space, so O'Neill's took care of everything from linens to chairs to decor to delicious food. They were awesome - I never had to worry about a thing. They also catered our rehearsal dinner at my house the night before (Philly themed with delicious cheesesteaks and all) and people were SO impressed. Just amazing. Totally recommend them for anything you need catered!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Renee · Married on 09/07/2013

I used O'Neill's Catering for my backyard wedding. They were amazing. The food was phenomenal. We had a pig roast, prime rib and grilled chicken with mango, along with side dishes. Mike, who was in charge, was fantastic. He took care of everything. We didn't have to do a thing. They were professional, polite and extremely pleasant. They cleaned up everything and put the left over food in containers for us. I will be using them again for my daughter's graduation, and for any other events that come along. I would very highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Great food, great value, friendly and professional service

Sent on 06/27/2014

O'Neill's catered my wedding. They were GREAT to work with - flexible, professional and worked with my budget. Most importantly, the food was EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend them. THANK YOU Mike & Kate!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Candice · Married on 10/04/2014

Kate was incredible at working within our budget to come up with a menu that was delicious. She was an insane help when it came to answering a ton of questions we had, as it was catered at an estate. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Chloe · Married on 11/17/2017

3.0
      1.0
      3.5
      2.5

For O’Neill's Catering I think it is important I start out with the good before getting into the honest.
    The good: I really like Mike the owner/director. I like him personally and imagine that many people would. He is a nice guy, he is very friendly, and he genuinely listens to the bride and groom’s input. We got married at Rose Bank Winery and he truly knows the venue inside and out, he knew the space well and how to optimize it. O’Neils has great food! Many of our guests personally told us that they loved the dinner (we did a duet plate, Mike’s recommendation). I don’t think anybody went home hungry. I also heard from our guests that they consistently saw hand passed hors d'oeuvres being circulated, which was great since Mike said they would be. However, the honest: Trying to get O’Neil’s to respond to communications leading up to wedding was challenging! I’m busy, I work full time and I’m going back to school at the same time. I am not emailing vendors for fun. O’Neil’s did a great job on the day of. They did a great job a year in advance (winter months) when they were possibly getting our business. However, communication is key and I wish that it had been better. I wish there was no honest and just good! It’s unfortunate but sometimes good food is not enough.

Sent on 12/01/2017