Oneco Florist Reviews

77 | Bradenton, FL

77 Reviews for Oneco Florist

77 Oneco Florist Reviews

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful flowers, great price and good communication.

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Kathy was phenomenal. I am not that person who had one specific vision of certain flowers for my wedding so when I first met with Kathy I was able to just pull up a few pictures of colors/styles that I liked and I gave her free range to use whatever flowers she thought would look best. When I first saw the flowers on our wedding day I nearly cried they were so incredible! She even went above and beyond to let us borrow a lantern from their store and made an arrangement from it that looked exactly like our wedding invitations! Whenever she figured out she would be able to do that the day before the wedding she gave me a call to let me know how happy she was! They were worth every penny spent and I couldn't be happier with how the bouquets, altar, and reception space looked!

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for our wedding came out beautiful!!! I am obsessed with how amazing the bouquets turned out. She did exactly what I was hoping for and they were more beautiful than I ever thought they would be!

Oneco Florist 1

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful, the only word to describe my flowers! I was beyond pleased with not only my bouquet by my bridesmaids as well, just beautiful! Thank you so much!

Oneco Florist 2
    Oneco Florist 3
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy and her team at Oneco Florist went above and beyond to create the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! We loved working with them and were so thrilled with everything from start to finish. We highly recommend them for your event!

Oneco Florist 4
    Oneco Florist 5
    Oneco Florist 6

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy and her team were amazing! Kathy sat down with my mom and me to talk about planning the flowers, and she was on top of everything! She would show us examples of what the flowers would look like and helped us throughout the weeks with questions we had. On the wedding day, the flowers turned out so beautiful! She had the flowers tucked inside of the conch shell, and all of the other flowers looked so stunning! They were absolutely gorgeous.

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2018

Beautiful arrangements and Kathy was a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommend!

Oneco Florist 7
    Oneco Florist 8
    Oneco Florist 9
    Oneco Florist 10

Kendall · Married on 01/20/2018

Oneco Florist is absolutely amazing!! I was so impressed with my flowers and they far exceeded my expectations. I gave Kathy photos of ideas I liked and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted but made them even better than the pictures I showed her! I have attached a photo that my photographer took of one of my ceremony decor arrangements. I can't thank them enough for everything they did and highly recommend them!

Oneco Florist 11

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with ONECO was one of my best wedding decisions. I had done all of my own succulent centerpieces, so all I needed was flowers for myself, my wedding party, and our family. Kathy was WONDERFUL to work with. She and her team provided the last, beautiful, finishing touches that helped make my wedding so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED my bouquet. It was EXACTLY what I had wanted and even more beautiful in person than any I had seen or imagined! I had also requested just single stems for the bridesmaids, and I LOVED how the lilies looked. Kathy and her team incorporated my succulents into the boutonnieres and corsages, and they were PERFECT. Honestly, I can't overstate how wonderful all of the pieces looked!

I cannot recommend this florist enough!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We loved working with you as well!

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2018

AMAZING. BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE. It set the stage for our wedding and they are a local family business I would recommend to ANYONE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Christina · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Oneco Florist for our wedding and they did amazing!! I am very indesicive and complicated and Kathy helped so much! The flowers were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Oneco Florist 12
    Oneco Florist 13
    Oneco Florist 14
    Oneco Florist 15

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We loved working with you and congratulations!

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply the best experience with the greatest people and quality florals!

Oneco Florist 16
    Oneco Florist 17

Dana · Married on 11/19/2017

Amazing. Kathy and her team are so helpful and are amazing at what they do! Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and we are so thankful we went with Oneco Flowers

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Oneco Florist 25
    Oneco Florist 26
    Oneco Florist 27

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Dana! We loved working with you!

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy defiantly knows her flowers and her arrangements. I'm not a big flower person and when planning a wedding, I found that knowing your flowers is something you might want some knowledge in. Not with Kathy, after showing her some pictures I found online, she was able to easily name the flower and help me determine if they were not only in my budget but also in season. Kathy floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I had an opportunity to work with her.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Kathy was very easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and gave honest advice to ensure we had the best experience possible.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

My sister-n-law recommended Kathy with Oneci Florist to do the floral arrangements for my bridal party and she was spot on with her recommendation. Kathy took the time to view examples of what I envisioned for my wedding and she did a fabulous job! My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and more! I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with Oneco Florist and the price was by far the best compared to all the other quotes I received. Thank you so much for all the work and thought that went into your product...we couldn't have been happier!

Juli · Married on 04/02/2017

Kathy and her team of designers are EXCELLENT! Best vendor to work with during my daughter's destination wedding. Last minute changes were handled with prompt responses and everything was beyond our dreams and desires. I would highly recommend Oneco Florist for any wedding location or venue. We wanted something "out of the normal" for my daughter's bouquet and Kathy delivered on every wish she had.

Casey · Married on 03/18/2017

Oneco florist went above and beyond my expectations! I had a particular vision in my head and Kathy and her team nailed it! They couldn't have been anymore perfect!

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Beautiful flower, so happy we chose Oneco. Still have our flowers up in the home. Love the succulent accents in the bouquets!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! We saw Alisa Sue's sneak peak of your photo's, they were beautiful! We would love to feature you on our Facebook! Please send to onecoflorist@yahoo.com

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Kathy and the team at Oneco Florist are absolutely amazing! I met with Kathy, brought in a few inspiration pictures, and she ran with it! Our flowers and arrangements were more beautiful than I could of imagined. All of our guests were raving about them. I highly recommend Oneco Florist!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We loved working with you!!! Please don't forget to send me pictures so we can feature you on our facebook! Onecoflorist@yahoo.com

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kathy and Oneco Florist. My wedding day was the most beautiful day, and a big part of that was the beautiful flowers. Everything was perfect for the wedding, the Arbor, my bouquet, the boutonniere's, the centerpieces. I didn't want to throw the throw away bouquet, it was gorgeous! Thank you for making my special day even more special. I highly recommend Oneco Florist, you won't be disappointed!
    Jennifer Carbone Tyson

Sent on 11/09/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! You were a pleasure to work with and Congratulations again!!!

pam · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't thank Oneco Florist enough for the wonderful job they did. The flowers were all beautiful. Thank you "Kathy" it was a pleasure to work with you and your fellow designers !!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Pam!

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Kathy with Oneco Florist for our wedding flowers. We are planning the wedding from out of town so one weekend we were visiting, she was able to squeeze us in at short notice to meet with us. I gave her sample pictures of what I liked and she did all the rest. She picked amazing flowers that were right up my alley but ones that fit our budget. She was extremely creative and also flexible in changing and adding things. We also rented our trellis through her, which looked amazing too. She really understood the look I was trying to convey and it looked great through the trellis, centerpieces, bouquets, and cocktail hour decorations. She did a fabulous job and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her to brides!! Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You were so awesome and easy to work with! Send us pictures if you get a chance, we would love to feature you on our facebook! onecoflorist@yahoo.com
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 07/02/2016

WOW! Kathy did an amazing job with all of our wedding flowers. I had to plan my entire wedding from afar and she was able to bring my vision to life. My wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She was beyond professional and very reasonably priced for the service she provided. Please please choose Oneco Florist for your next event, I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you Kathy for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Yuliana! We truly loved being a part of your special day!