Oneco Florist Reviews

103 Reviews for Oneco Florist

• Rose

Rose E. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Perfect flowers!

My husband and I got married on Feb 29, 2020 and it was perfect! Kathy at Oneco Florist was amazing. We wanted a simple but elegant wedding and Kathy provided us with flowers that were perfect for our wedding. She was very responsive up and professional. We highly recommend Oneco Florist for your next event.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Rose! Can't wait to see your pictures don't forget to send them ! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Rebecca G. · Married on 01/18/2021

Beautiful flowers & easy to work with

Kathy, I just want to say a great big thank you! The flowers were absolutly beautiful & perfect! Exactly what Tiff wanted. Everyone loved how they looked. They were the perfect touch. Thank you so much for helping her day be special. 5 stars!!

Becca Joy Griggs

Sent on 01/22/2021

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, please don't forget to send us Tiffany's pictures, she looked beautiful!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful arrangements, very accommodating

Can’t say enough great things about Kathy. She did my wedding flowers and was so wonderful to work with. Kathy takes a lot of pride in her work and it really shows how much she cares about her clients.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Nikki - It was such a pleasure to work with you! I am so glad you finally had your day, everything came full circle and you looked beautiful!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2020

The Best of the Best.

As luck would have it, I learned about Oneco Florist from one of my students. I hadn't known who I wanted to hire as a florist, but I knew I wanted to talk with Oneco before I made any decisions about flowers, since I thought it was neat to support one of my student's parents.

Hiring and working with Kathy at Oneco Florist was one of the best decisions of my wedding planning, possibly of my life, too. :) She was extraordinarily helpful. I am someone who is budget conscious and my wedding mantra was "cheap but classy". Kathy was patient with me as we reviewed possible ideas. I only really knew what colors I wanted, and I told her I was willing to go with flowers that met those goals. She helped find my aesthetic and was upfront with how much certain things cost and why, etc. I really appreciated her honesty, frankness, and overall, her patience. She gave me options, gave me time to think, and she didn't pressure me to make fast decisions. This flower shop is very busy, so her willingness to sit down with me and help me feel comfortable about my wedding was a real gift during this crazy and stressful year with COVID.
    The flowers were delivered and arrived on time, as promised, and they were gorgeous!
    Thank you to Oneco Florist and your fantastic, friendly, & professional team!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Awwww thank you Kelly! We love you!!! Allee and I watched your wedding on the big screen at our house, it was so cool to be able to that, thank you so much for sharing and letting us be a part of your day! If you ever need anything just call :)
  • Chantal

Chantal G. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing! Couldn't ask for better!

Oneco Florist was the best floral place that we could have picked! They were so reasonable, flexible and willing to work with us to make our day everything that it was with all the florals that we dreamed of! They did such a beautiful job! Would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Chantal!!! We loved working with you too! Please send us your pictures when you get them back and we will feature you on our facebook page!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/20/2020

Look no further - Hire Oneco Florist for your Pinterest Perfect Wedding Florals !!!

I cannot recommend Kathy and the Oneco team enough. She helped me with my wedding florals and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and then some. My bridal bouquet was my absolute favorite detail of my entire wedding day!
    As a wedding and venue coordinator myself, I thoroughly enjoy working with Kathy and her team. They are genuine, professional, always timely and most of all incredibly talented. You will feel completely at ease throughout the planning process as Kathy truly takes her time to help you through the MANY decisions to be made. They are known in the industry for going above and beyond for ALL of their clients. 15/10 would recommend the Oneco team!!!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/05/2020

Excellent!

Kathy did an excellent job! So easy to work with and everything looked exactly how I imagined!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! It was a pleasuring working with you. Please email your wedding photos and your photographer so we can feature you on our facebook page! Congratulations :)

Melissa · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!! Brides-stop searching!

I cannot say enough how lovely Kathy and her team at Oneco were. I must have driven her crazy with the amount of changes/updates/questions I sent to her in the months leading up to my big day, but she always replied quickly, professionally, and kindly. The flowers on the day were absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see my photos. Everything was flawless and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a florist for your wedding (or really any other event) do yourself a favor and choose Oneco!!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Missy! And you totally did not drive me crazy! I can't wait to see you pictures - looking so forward to it! You and your family stay safe - Love Kathy
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 02/12/2020

Beautiful and different!

I got the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. I've never seen flowers like these before. They smelled so good too, beautiful and different! Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kristyn! It was a pleasure working with you :) Please email us some pictures. Kathy
  • Lindsey

Lindsey R. · Married on 01/25/2020

Highly Recommend!

Working with Oneco and Kathy for our January 2020 wedding was incredible. From the initial stages to the busier stages, Kathy was truly amazingly special to work with. She was extremely responsive, detailed, attentive and helpful with her ideas and recommendations. The flowers came out EXACTLY as I had pictured and hoped for-absolutely beautiful! We cant say enough about how happy we were with the Oneco team-they went above and beyond ensuring everything looked absolutely perfect for our big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! Please don't forget to send us pictures when you get them! Can't wait to see them :)

Tara C. · Married on 01/18/2020

Tears of joy!

I was referred to Kathy and Oneco Florist by a dear family friend, and boy am I glad! Kathy was SO attentive right from the get-go. I was able to send her pictures from a review that I found, and asked her to tweak the bouquet a bit. She knocked it out of the park! Any questions I had, she answered right away, and was always so kind and professional. I actually cried for the first time on my wedding day when I saw the boutonnières and corsages! Also, you cannot beat those prices!! Thank you Kathy and Oneco Florist!!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 12/07/2019

Gorgeous and affordable!

Oneco Florist did a beautiful job! All the arrangments looks gorgeous! Very affordable and they lasted long than I expected! Great people, loved working with them!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Last minute bouquet

Kathy and her team were accommodating and were able to execute my bouquets perfectly!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Nicole, you were a pleasure to work with - please send us pictures so we can feature you! Onecoflorist@yahoo.com
  • LA Conkling

La Conkling · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Flowers

Kathy and her team did a great job on short notice!! The bride and bridesmaids bouquets were well done and beautiful!! Just what we envisioned!! The arrangement on the arbor was perfect and made such a difference in the photos. Thanks a ton.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful flowers, great price and good communication.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! It was a pleasure working with you! Please send us your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook. onecoflorist@yahoo.com.
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2019

A dream come true!

Oneco Florist will literally make your dreams come true! Hiring them was the best decision I could have EVER made! Just thinking about how they made my vision come to life gives me goosebumps! KATHY is simply the best! If you are looking for the best wedding possible, hire them ASAP. Thank you Kathy for a dream come true! xo

Sent on 10/31/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Awwww thank you so much Kristin!!! You were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see you pictures!!! So Excited :)

Jordan O. · Married on 05/18/2019

Best bang for your buck!

These flowers were exactly what I wanted and were within a reasonable price limit! They also include all of the glassware and pedestals rather than making you pay to rent them which is amazing! The flowers were beautiful and lasted even given the Florida heat and being transported to different venues. I would highly recommend Oneco!
    Photo credit: Dewitt for Love Photography

Sent on 08/26/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! I loved working with you and your mother! Please send us your pictures so we can featuring you on our facebook page - onecoflorist@yahoo.com. We will give your photographer photo credit :)
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly the best!

Kathy was so amazing to work with! I had so many revisions, but she was patient with me throughout the entire process and there to add her suggestions to help with costs. Everything came out perfectly! She even arrived early so I could have my bouquet for photos. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2019

Simply Beautiful

We used baby's breath as our main flowers, garnished with lots of greens for our beach wedding. They also did a beautiful arrangement for our our arbor on the beach. The Oneco team are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing. Very tasteful and elegant.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Please email me your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page!
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 03/31/2019

Fantastic!

Kathy brought my floral dreams to a reality! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were PERFECT! I am more than satisfied with how everything turned out! She sat with us initially and helped us figure out what we wanted and what was in season to make things the most cost efficient! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! Don't forget to send me pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page :)

Cindy M. · Married on 03/25/2019

Exactly what I Envisioned

When the flowers arrived several hours before the wedding ceremony, my daughter said it was her favorite surprise of the day because all of the bouquets and table decorations were exactly what she had envisioned and she could not have been more pleased. The tables were so elegant with the palm base, vases, floating candles and stargazer lilies in between. Absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/03/2019

Overall Amazing!

We chose Oneco Florist for our wedding based off a recommendation from our wedding venue! And we are so glad we did! From the start Kathy was informative, communicative, helpful and kind! She helped us put together everything from my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, ceremony decor, centerpieces down to the little details like cocktail tables, a memorial table and just so much more! Kathy was flexible and kept In touch with me when I needed her, which was so helpful with the chaos of wedding planning. When our big day came we couldn’t be happier! My bouquet, the boutonnière, and every floral detail was even more beautiful than expected! Everything was delivered by Kathy and her team to our venue on time with everything in its correct place! The flowers were fresh, vibrant, arranged beautifully and plentiful! The florals really made our wedding ceremony/reception and wedding photos POP! I can’t wait til we receive all our professional photos so I can share even more of the beautiful florals Kathy and her amazing team at Oneco Florist provided for us! Overall the value, quality, customer service and overall experience with Oneco Florist was out of this world! Thanks again... Love & Blessings! Emily & Ethan Maddy!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Lindsey · Married on 02/15/2019

Thank you Kathy and the Onceo Team!

Kathy helped me decide what type of flowers I wanted for my wedding day and helped show me what my options were. She was very responsive and super easy to work with. I got all of my floral needs at a wonderful cost and they were so fresh and beautiful! Thanks, Oneco!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You were a pleasure to work with :) When you get your pictures from your photographer please send them so we can feature you on our page :)

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

They were great!!

Oneco florist exceeded my expectations on my bouquet and all my bridesmaids. I showed them exactly what I wanted and it turned out better than I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great communication and outstanding work! Loved them

Sent on 01/31/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful flowers, friendly service, great to work with!

Oneco was recommended to us by a friend who also got married in the Bradenton area. Kathy was wonderful to work with, even planning from out of state! She was communicative over phone and email, and she worked with me to find flowers that I liked but that also fit in our budget. Even when I made a change close to the wedding deadline, she was flexible and worked with me. The day of our flowers were exactly what I pictured and more beautiful than I could have hoped for, and they lasted all day (and then even long. after that!). Thank you, Kathy for the gorgeous arrangements.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! We loved working with you, you made everything so easy !! Don't forget to email me pictures so we can feature you on our page!!! Congratulations!!