72 Reviews for Oneco Florist

Flower Crowns (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
71 Oneco Florist Reviews

Beautiful arrangements and Kathy was a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oneco Florist is absolutely amazing!! I was so impressed with my flowers and they far exceeded my expectations. I gave Kathy photos of ideas I liked and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted but made them even better than the pictures I showed her! I have attached a photo that my photographer took of one of my ceremony decor arrangements. I can't thank them enough for everything they did and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kendall, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Working with ONECO was one of my best wedding decisions. I had done all of my own succulent centerpieces, so all I needed was flowers for myself, my wedding party, and our family. Kathy was WONDERFUL to work with. She and her team provided the last, beautiful, finishing touches that helped make my wedding so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED my bouquet. It was EXACTLY what I had wanted and even more beautiful in person than any I had seen or imagined! I had also requested just single stems for the bridesmaids, and I LOVED how the lilies looked. Kathy and her team incorporated my succulents into the boutonnieres and corsages, and they were PERFECT. Honestly, I can't overstate how wonderful all of the pieces looked!

I cannot recommend this florist enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/20/18, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

AMAZING. BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE. It set the stage for our wedding and they are a local family business I would recommend to ANYONE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

We used Oneco Florist for our wedding and they did amazing!! I am very indesicive and complicated and Kathy helped so much! The flowers were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Simply the best experience with the greatest people and quality florals!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers, great price and good communication.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/19/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

Amazing. Kathy and her team are so helpful and are amazing at what they do! Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and we are so thankful we went with Oneco Flowers

Photos
Profile Picture Dana, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kathy defiantly knows her flowers and her arrangements. I'm not a big flower person and when planning a wedding, I found that knowing your flowers is something you might want some knowledge in. Not with Kathy, after showing her some pictures I found online, she was able to easily name the flower and help me determine if they were not only in my budget but also in season. Kathy floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I had an opportunity to work with her.

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy was very easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and gave honest advice to ensure we had the best experience possible.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My sister-n-law recommended Kathy with Oneci Florist to do the floral arrangements for my bridal party and she was spot on with her recommendation. Kathy took the time to view examples of what I envisioned for my wedding and she did a fabulous job! My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and more! I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with Oneco Florist and the price was by far the best compared to all the other quotes I received. Thank you so much for all the work and thought that went into your product...we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kathy and her team of designers are EXCELLENT! Best vendor to work with during my daughter's destination wedding. Last minute changes were handled with prompt responses and everything was beyond our dreams and desires. I would highly recommend Oneco Florist for any wedding location or venue. We wanted something "out of the normal" for my daughter's bouquet and Kathy delivered on every wish she had.

Profile Picture Juli, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oneco florist went above and beyond my expectations! I had a particular vision in my head and Kathy and her team nailed it! They couldn't have been anymore perfect!

Profile Picture Casey, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flower, so happy we chose Oneco. Still have our flowers up in the home. Love the succulent accents in the bouquets!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kathy and the team at Oneco Florist are absolutely amazing! I met with Kathy, brought in a few inspiration pictures, and she ran with it! Our flowers and arrangements were more beautiful than I could of imagined. All of our guests were raving about them. I highly recommend Oneco Florist!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kathy and Oneco Florist. My wedding day was the most beautiful day, and a big part of that was the beautiful flowers. Everything was perfect for the wedding, the Arbor, my bouquet, the boutonniere's, the centerpieces. I didn't want to throw the throw away bouquet, it was gorgeous! Thank you for making my special day even more special. I highly recommend Oneco Florist, you won't be disappointed!
Jennifer Carbone Tyson

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't thank Oneco Florist enough for the wonderful job they did. The flowers were all beautiful. Thank you "Kathy" it was a pleasure to work with you and your fellow designers !!

Profile Picture pam, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We booked Kathy with Oneco Florist for our wedding flowers. We are planning the wedding from out of town so one weekend we were visiting, she was able to squeeze us in at short notice to meet with us. I gave her sample pictures of what I liked and she did all the rest. She picked amazing flowers that were right up my alley but ones that fit our budget. She was extremely creative and also flexible in changing and adding things. We also rented our trellis through her, which looked amazing too. She really understood the look I was trying to convey and it looked great through the trellis, centerpieces, bouquets, and cocktail hour decorations. She did a fabulous job and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her to brides!! Thank you Kathy!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW! Kathy did an amazing job with all of our wedding flowers. I had to plan my entire wedding from afar and she was able to bring my vision to life. My wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She was beyond professional and very reasonably priced for the service she provided. Please please choose Oneco Florist for your next event, I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you Kathy for making my dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Yuliana , 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kathy was so helpful and willing to work with us, even with shorter notice. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful - I'm glad I decided to go with flowers after all. My bridesmaids' bouquets were simple but beautiful and elegant, as requested. She was great at contacting our reception location and scheduling the delivery. So happy with the outcome!

Profile Picture Karla, 5/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy, I wish I could give you hundreds of stars. From your consultations to your quick responses to emails, your great prices and prompt, professional service... I am blown away. You and your staff made my wedding day just so gorgeous. I gave Kathy an idea and she ran with it and made my floral arrangements ten times more beautiful than I could have ever come up with. She came highly recommended from my venue and I can definitely see why. I will be using Oneco Florist for all of my floral needs from here on out. Thank you all so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kathy at Oneco Florist was amazing! She is so easy to work with and helped make my vision come to life for my wedding. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful! So happy we chose to work with Oneco Florist for our big day!

Profile Picture Marla, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job! Everyone who attended our wedding has raved about the flowers! Their attention to detail and design services are incredible. And last, but certainly not least their pricing is WAY better than anyone else we spoke to. Their floral designs were less than half of what other vendors quoted us (and they did more specialty pieces). I will use them for any/every event I ever need a florist for!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kathy and the staff at Oneco Florist were so wonderful!! They created picture perfect flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets and were so flexible in the planning stages. We were impressed and pleased with their hard work. Call them and you'll see how easy and pleasant it is to work with them!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements