Oneco Florist Reviews

Oneco Florist 6
Oneco Florist 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful flowers, great price and good communication.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! It was a pleasure working with you! Please send us your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook. onecoflorist@yahoo.com.

Jordan Ostermann · Married on 05/18/2019

Best bang for your buck!

These flowers were exactly what I wanted and were within a reasonable price limit! They also include all of the glassware and pedestals rather than making you pay to rent them which is amazing! The flowers were beautiful and lasted even given the Florida heat and being transported to different venues. I would highly recommend Oneco!
    Photo credit: Dewitt for Love Photography

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Oneco Florist 8
    Oneco Florist 9
    Oneco Florist 10
    Oneco Florist 11

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! I loved working with you and your mother! Please send us your pictures so we can featuring you on our facebook page - onecoflorist@yahoo.com. We will give your photographer photo credit :)
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly the best!

Kathy was so amazing to work with! I had so many revisions, but she was patient with me throughout the entire process and there to add her suggestions to help with costs. Everything came out perfectly! She even arrived early so I could have my bouquet for photos. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Oneco Florist 17
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2019

Simply Beautiful

We used baby's breath as our main flowers, garnished with lots of greens for our beach wedding. They also did a beautiful arrangement for our our arbor on the beach. The Oneco team are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing. Very tasteful and elegant.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Oneco Florist 18

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Please email me your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page!
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 03/31/2019

Fantastic!

Kathy brought my floral dreams to a reality! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were PERFECT! I am more than satisfied with how everything turned out! She sat with us initially and helped us figure out what we wanted and what was in season to make things the most cost efficient! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Oneco Florist 19
    Oneco Florist 20

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! Don't forget to send me pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page :)

Cindy Maskery · Married on 03/25/2019

Exactly what I Envisioned

When the flowers arrived several hours before the wedding ceremony, my daughter said it was her favorite surprise of the day because all of the bouquets and table decorations were exactly what she had envisioned and she could not have been more pleased. The tables were so elegant with the palm base, vases, floating candles and stargazer lilies in between. Absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/03/2019

Overall Amazing!

We chose Oneco Florist for our wedding based off a recommendation from our wedding venue! And we are so glad we did! From the start Kathy was informative, communicative, helpful and kind! She helped us put together everything from my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, ceremony decor, centerpieces down to the little details like cocktail tables, a memorial table and just so much more! Kathy was flexible and kept In touch with me when I needed her, which was so helpful with the chaos of wedding planning. When our big day came we couldn’t be happier! My bouquet, the boutonnière, and every floral detail was even more beautiful than expected! Everything was delivered by Kathy and her team to our venue on time with everything in its correct place! The flowers were fresh, vibrant, arranged beautifully and plentiful! The florals really made our wedding ceremony/reception and wedding photos POP! I can’t wait til we receive all our professional photos so I can share even more of the beautiful florals Kathy and her amazing team at Oneco Florist provided for us! Overall the value, quality, customer service and overall experience with Oneco Florist was out of this world! Thanks again... Love & Blessings! Emily & Ethan Maddy!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Oneco Florist 25
    Oneco Florist 26
    Oneco Florist 27

Lindsey · Married on 02/15/2019

Thank you Kathy and the Onceo Team!

Kathy helped me decide what type of flowers I wanted for my wedding day and helped show me what my options were. She was very responsive and super easy to work with. I got all of my floral needs at a wonderful cost and they were so fresh and beautiful! Thanks, Oneco!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You were a pleasure to work with :) When you get your pictures from your photographer please send them so we can feature you on our page :)

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

They were great!!

Oneco florist exceeded my expectations on my bouquet and all my bridesmaids. I showed them exactly what I wanted and it turned out better than I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great communication and outstanding work! Loved them

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Oneco Florist 28
    Oneco Florist 29
    Oneco Florist 30

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful flowers, friendly service, great to work with!

Oneco was recommended to us by a friend who also got married in the Bradenton area. Kathy was wonderful to work with, even planning from out of state! She was communicative over phone and email, and she worked with me to find flowers that I liked but that also fit in our budget. Even when I made a change close to the wedding deadline, she was flexible and worked with me. The day of our flowers were exactly what I pictured and more beautiful than I could have hoped for, and they lasted all day (and then even long. after that!). Thank you, Kathy for the gorgeous arrangements.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! We loved working with you, you made everything so easy !! Don't forget to email me pictures so we can feature you on our page!!! Congratulations!!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Kathy was phenomenal. I am not that person who had one specific vision of certain flowers for my wedding so when I first met with Kathy I was able to just pull up a few pictures of colors/styles that I liked and I gave her free range to use whatever flowers she thought would look best. When I first saw the flowers on our wedding day I nearly cried they were so incredible! She even went above and beyond to let us borrow a lantern from their store and made an arrangement from it that looked exactly like our wedding invitations! Whenever she figured out she would be able to do that the day before the wedding she gave me a call to let me know how happy she was! They were worth every penny spent and I couldn't be happier with how the bouquets, altar, and reception space looked!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for our wedding came out beautiful!!! I am obsessed with how amazing the bouquets turned out. She did exactly what I was hoping for and they were more beautiful than I ever thought they would be!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Oneco Florist 31

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful, the only word to describe my flowers! I was beyond pleased with not only my bouquet by my bridesmaids as well, just beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Oneco Florist 32
    Oneco Florist 33
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy and her team at Oneco Florist went above and beyond to create the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! We loved working with them and were so thrilled with everything from start to finish. We highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Oneco Florist 34
    Oneco Florist 35
    Oneco Florist 36

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy and her team were amazing! Kathy sat down with my mom and me to talk about planning the flowers, and she was on top of everything! She would show us examples of what the flowers would look like and helped us throughout the weeks with questions we had. On the wedding day, the flowers turned out so beautiful! She had the flowers tucked inside of the conch shell, and all of the other flowers looked so stunning! They were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2018

Beautiful arrangements and Kathy was a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Oneco Florist 37
    Oneco Florist 38
    Oneco Florist 39
    Oneco Florist 40

Kendall · Married on 01/20/2018

Oneco Florist is absolutely amazing!! I was so impressed with my flowers and they far exceeded my expectations. I gave Kathy photos of ideas I liked and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted but made them even better than the pictures I showed her! I have attached a photo that my photographer took of one of my ceremony decor arrangements. I can't thank them enough for everything they did and highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Oneco Florist 41

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with ONECO was one of my best wedding decisions. I had done all of my own succulent centerpieces, so all I needed was flowers for myself, my wedding party, and our family. Kathy was WONDERFUL to work with. She and her team provided the last, beautiful, finishing touches that helped make my wedding so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED my bouquet. It was EXACTLY what I had wanted and even more beautiful in person than any I had seen or imagined! I had also requested just single stems for the bridesmaids, and I LOVED how the lilies looked. Kathy and her team incorporated my succulents into the boutonnieres and corsages, and they were PERFECT. Honestly, I can't overstate how wonderful all of the pieces looked!

I cannot recommend this florist enough!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We loved working with you as well!

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2018

AMAZING. BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE. It set the stage for our wedding and they are a local family business I would recommend to ANYONE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Christina · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Oneco Florist for our wedding and they did amazing!! I am very indesicive and complicated and Kathy helped so much! The flowers were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Oneco Florist 42
    Oneco Florist 43
    Oneco Florist 44
    Oneco Florist 45

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We loved working with you and congratulations!

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply the best experience with the greatest people and quality florals!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Oneco Florist 46
    Oneco Florist 47

Dana · Married on 11/19/2017

Amazing. Kathy and her team are so helpful and are amazing at what they do! Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and we are so thankful we went with Oneco Flowers

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Oneco Florist 55
    Oneco Florist 56
    Oneco Florist 57

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Dana! We loved working with you!

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy defiantly knows her flowers and her arrangements. I'm not a big flower person and when planning a wedding, I found that knowing your flowers is something you might want some knowledge in. Not with Kathy, after showing her some pictures I found online, she was able to easily name the flower and help me determine if they were not only in my budget but also in season. Kathy floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I had an opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Kathy was very easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and gave honest advice to ensure we had the best experience possible.

Sent on 06/26/2017