Oneco Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Rose
    Rose E. Married on 05/02/2022

Perfect flowers!

My husband and I got married on Feb 29, 2020 and it was perfect! Kathy at Oneco Florist was amazing. We wanted a simple but elegant wedding and Kathy provided us with flowers that were perfect for our wedding. She was very responsive up and professional. We highly recommend Oneco Florist for your next event.

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Rose! Can't wait to see your pictures don't forget to send them ! You were a pleasure to work with :)
    Vienna C. Married on 12/19/2021

Beautiful flowers

Oneco did a great job with our wedding flowers. They were exactly what I was looking for and they were beautiful at a great price. All the arrangements of the ceremony, tables, and bouquets were beautiful. Thank you Kathy!
  • Kailyn
    Kailyn Married on 12/11/2021

Kathy did an amazing job!

I can’t begin to thank Kathy enough for providing us with such beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was very attentive to my requests and quick to respond to my emails when I need to change something. We were in awe the first time we saw the florals and greenery and how perfect they looked. She truly understood my visions and brought them to life. I highly recommend using Oneco Florist for your wedding or next event. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 05/28/2021

Everything I pictured!

So thankful to Kathy and her team at Oneco Florist! From the moment I met Kathy she was so hands on and made me feel like she cared and was there to make my day special (unlike other vendors in our area). We had a large wedding party 16 including bride and groom and 2 mothers and 2 fathers.
    She sat down with me and showed me pictures and really understood what my vision was then made it come to life! My centerpieces were to die for!!!
    I can't thank them enough!! It was so beautiful!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Awww thank you so much Erin! You were a pleasure to work with as well. Please email us a link to your wedding photos so we can featuring you on our facebook page! Congratulations :)
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin C. Married on 03/06/2021

Bishop museum wedding

We used Oneco Florist for our wedding at the Bishop Museum in March 2021. I knew from the moment that I met with Kathy that we would be using their services. She was so friendly and willing to talk me through the process. She was attentive to detail and played a large role in creating the most romantic wedding aesthetic. It was beyond my greatest expectations. We loved all of the floral pieces from the hexagon arrangements and centerpieces to the gorgeous bouquets. Kathy and her team were so accommodating the day of and it helped keep us on our timeline. We were so glad that we found Oneco Florist. Our day would not have been the same without them. I have already recommended them and will continue to do so.
    Rebecca G. Married on 01/18/2021

Beautiful flowers & easy to work with

Kathy, I just want to say a great big thank you! The flowers were absolutly beautiful & perfect! Exactly what Tiff wanted. Everyone loved how they looked. They were the perfect touch. Thank you so much for helping her day be special. 5 stars!!

Becca Joy Griggs

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, please don't forget to send us Tiffany's pictures, she looked beautiful!
  • Lena
    Lena B. Married on 11/01/2020

Gorgeous, Affordable Flowers

Oneco Florist was incredible - not only did Kathy put together absolutely gorgeous bouquets, but she was so helpful with delivery, coordinating details, and managing multiple days of flower needs. Will definitely plan to use her again in the future for other events!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lena, we loved working with you! Especially during these crazy times, you were a pleasure! Check out our facebook you are featured right now :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful arrangements, very accommodating

Can’t say enough great things about Kathy. She did my wedding flowers and was so wonderful to work with. Kathy takes a lot of pride in her work and it really shows how much she cares about her clients.

Oneco Florist's reply:

Nikki - It was such a pleasure to work with you! I am so glad you finally had your day, everything came full circle and you looked beautiful!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/10/2020

The Best of the Best.

As luck would have it, I learned about Oneco Florist from one of my students. I hadn't known who I wanted to hire as a florist, but I knew I wanted to talk with Oneco before I made any decisions about flowers, since I thought it was neat to support one of my student's parents.

Hiring and working with Kathy at Oneco Florist was one of the best decisions of my wedding planning, possibly of my life, too. :) She was extraordinarily helpful. I am someone who is budget conscious and my wedding mantra was "cheap but classy". Kathy was patient with me as we reviewed possible ideas. I only really knew what colors I wanted, and I told her I was willing to go with flowers that met those goals. She helped find my aesthetic and was upfront with how much certain things cost and why, etc. I really appreciated her honesty, frankness, and overall, her patience. She gave me options, gave me time to think, and she didn't pressure me to make fast decisions. This flower shop is very busy, so her willingness to sit down with me and help me feel comfortable about my wedding was a real gift during this crazy and stressful year with COVID.
    The flowers were delivered and arrived on time, as promised, and they were gorgeous!
    Thank you to Oneco Florist and your fantastic, friendly, & professional team!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Awwww thank you Kelly! We love you!!! Allee and I watched your wedding on the big screen at our house, it was so cool to be able to that, thank you so much for sharing and letting us be a part of your day! If you ever need anything just call :)
  • Chantal
    Chantal G. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing! Couldn't ask for better!

Oneco Florist was the best floral place that we could have picked! They were so reasonable, flexible and willing to work with us to make our day everything that it was with all the florals that we dreamed of! They did such a beautiful job! Would 100% recommend them!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Chantal!!! We loved working with you too! Please send us your pictures when you get them back and we will feature you on our facebook page!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 06/20/2020

Look no further - Hire Oneco Florist for your Pinterest Perfect Wedding Florals !!!

I cannot recommend Kathy and the Oneco team enough. She helped me with my wedding florals and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and then some. My bridal bouquet was my absolute favorite detail of my entire wedding day!
    As a wedding and venue coordinator myself, I thoroughly enjoy working with Kathy and her team. They are genuine, professional, always timely and most of all incredibly talented. You will feel completely at ease throughout the planning process as Kathy truly takes her time to help you through the MANY decisions to be made. They are known in the industry for going above and beyond for ALL of their clients. 15/10 would recommend the Oneco team!!!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 04/05/2020

Excellent!

Kathy did an excellent job! So easy to work with and everything looked exactly how I imagined!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! It was a pleasuring working with you. Please email your wedding photos and your photographer so we can feature you on our facebook page! Congratulations :)
    Melissa Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!! Brides-stop searching!

I cannot say enough how lovely Kathy and her team at Oneco were. I must have driven her crazy with the amount of changes/updates/questions I sent to her in the months leading up to my big day, but she always replied quickly, professionally, and kindly. The flowers on the day were absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see my photos. Everything was flawless and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a florist for your wedding (or really any other event) do yourself a favor and choose Oneco!!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Missy! And you totally did not drive me crazy! I can't wait to see you pictures - looking so forward to it! You and your family stay safe - Love Kathy
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 02/12/2020

Beautiful and different!

I got the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. I've never seen flowers like these before. They smelled so good too, beautiful and different! Thank you!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kristyn! It was a pleasure working with you :) Please email us some pictures. Kathy
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 01/25/2020

Highly Recommend!

Working with Oneco and Kathy for our January 2020 wedding was incredible. From the initial stages to the busier stages, Kathy was truly amazingly special to work with. She was extremely responsive, detailed, attentive and helpful with her ideas and recommendations. The flowers came out EXACTLY as I had pictured and hoped for-absolutely beautiful! We cant say enough about how happy we were with the Oneco team-they went above and beyond ensuring everything looked absolutely perfect for our big day. Highly recommend!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! Please don't forget to send us pictures when you get them! Can't wait to see them :)
    Tara C. Married on 01/18/2020

Tears of joy!

I was referred to Kathy and Oneco Florist by a dear family friend, and boy am I glad! Kathy was SO attentive right from the get-go. I was able to send her pictures from a review that I found, and asked her to tweak the bouquet a bit. She knocked it out of the park! Any questions I had, she answered right away, and was always so kind and professional. I actually cried for the first time on my wedding day when I saw the boutonnières and corsages! Also, you cannot beat those prices!! Thank you Kathy and Oneco Florist!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/07/2019

Last minute bouquet

Kathy and her team were accommodating and were able to execute my bouquets perfectly!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Nicole, you were a pleasure to work with - please send us pictures so we can feature you! Onecoflorist@yahoo.com
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 12/07/2019

Gorgeous and affordable!

Oneco Florist did a beautiful job! All the arrangments looks gorgeous! Very affordable and they lasted long than I expected! Great people, loved working with them!
  • LA Conkling
    La Conkling Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Flowers

Kathy and her team did a great job on short notice!! The bride and bridesmaids bouquets were well done and beautiful!! Just what we envisioned!! The arrangement on the arbor was perfect and made such a difference in the photos. Thanks a ton.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 10/13/2019
    Beautiful flowers, great price and good communication.

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! It was a pleasure working with you! Please send us your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook. onecoflorist@yahoo.com.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/12/2019

A dream come true!

Oneco Florist will literally make your dreams come true! Hiring them was the best decision I could have EVER made! Just thinking about how they made my vision come to life gives me goosebumps! KATHY is simply the best! If you are looking for the best wedding possible, hire them ASAP. Thank you Kathy for a dream come true! xo

Oneco Florist's reply:

Awwww thank you so much Kristin!!! You were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see you pictures!!! So Excited :)
    Jordan O. Married on 05/18/2019

Best bang for your buck!

These flowers were exactly what I wanted and were within a reasonable price limit! They also include all of the glassware and pedestals rather than making you pay to rent them which is amazing! The flowers were beautiful and lasted even given the Florida heat and being transported to different venues. I would highly recommend Oneco!
    Photo credit: Dewitt for Love Photography

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! I loved working with you and your mother! Please send us your pictures so we can featuring you on our facebook page - onecoflorist@yahoo.com. We will give your photographer photo credit :)
  • Cara
    Cara Married on 04/27/2019

Truly the best!

Kathy was so amazing to work with! I had so many revisions, but she was patient with me throughout the entire process and there to add her suggestions to help with costs. Everything came out perfectly! She even arrived early so I could have my bouquet for photos. Thank you so much!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 04/12/2019

Simply Beautiful

We used baby's breath as our main flowers, garnished with lots of greens for our beach wedding. They also did a beautiful arrangement for our our arbor on the beach. The Oneco team are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing. Very tasteful and elegant.

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Please email me your pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page!
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 03/31/2019

Fantastic!

Kathy brought my floral dreams to a reality! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were PERFECT! I am more than satisfied with how everything turned out! She sat with us initially and helped us figure out what we wanted and what was in season to make things the most cost efficient! 10/10 would recommend!

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! Don't forget to send me pictures so we can feature you on our facebook page :)