One10 Beauty Reviews

One10 Beauty 5
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Outstanding job!!

They made everyone look even more beautiful than they already were!! Loved working with One10!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • User6414026

Working with One10 was such an amazing experience. Their team is so professional, works in a timely and incredibly talented! My bridesmaids felt beautiful and my photos turned out stunning. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Laura D'aoust · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

One10 did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were great, and we were all so happy with how we looked. They were great about working through edits at my trial.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Glam Squad

The entire One10 Beauty glam squad was incredible for wedding day hair and makeup. They took care of a large group of ladies with such ease. They were exceptional in working with a self conscious individual (which I am forever grateful to their care and sincerity with my family member) and navigating a few make up blunders (our error, not theirs) all while keeping us on track with the day's schedule. We looked and felt gorgeous the whole day and night. I couldn't have asked for anything else / more from the team. A special shout out to Joellen and Savannah who handled my hair and make up respectively. Rock stars at what they do!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Lange · Married on 11/02/2019

One10 Beauty - AMAZING!

I booked hair and makeup services at One10 for my wedding on November 2. The process to secure my date and obtain a contact was extremely organized and easy to follow. Sabrina, the coordinator, was very responsive. On my wedding day, the stylists did an AMAZING job. They were absolutely fantastic and I would definitely recommend!! Thank you for making my day so special.

One10 Beauty 6
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Erica Marsan · Married on 10/19/2019

One10 Beauty Wedding Savers!

I can not thank one10 beauty enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I had a terrible situation happen where the makeup company I originally booked were con-artists leaving me with no makeup for my wedding day. One10 swooped in and Beth did a beautiful job and made me forget all about it!! Thank you one10!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Bobbie-Jo

Bobbie-Jo King · Married on 10/05/2019

So many compliments and star treatment

I cannot begin to describe how lucky I was to be able to have One10 Beauty do the hair and makeup for myself and the rest in my wedding party. For the very beginning they made the process easy and stress-free which is hard to imagine when planning a wedding several states away. The staff is extremely professional and personable, quick to respond to my emails and questions. They had great references of what to expect for the day of and recommends of what to do which is useful if you had never had your hair professionally done for and event like this. The prices are good for the quality work they do and in line with others offering the same services. It was easy to add a hair and make up trial when I originally didn’t think I could. They checked in before my deadline to add or remove services which was so useful as a reminder. I arrived at my trial and they helped me decided what would work best based on what I liked and how my dressed looked. So many happy bridesmaids with the results of their hair and makeup. I highly highly recommend One10 Beauty, if I’m in Nashville again and need my hair & makeup done for something I know how I’m calling. (FYI some of the pictures is after sweaty dancing, but it stayed all night)

One10 Beauty 7
    One10 Beauty 8
    One10 Beauty 9
    One10 Beauty 10
    One10 Beauty 11
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Megan Mcgill · Married on 09/28/2019

Great wedding makeup!

Absolutely love One10beauty! They did an excellent job with mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Very professional and fun to work with! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marvin · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

We had One10 Beauty do the hair and makeup on site for myself, my wedding party, parents of the bride and groom, and 6 other family members. They did a WONDERFUL job - we were all extremely happy with our makeup and hair. They had enough people come out to get us all done within 4 hours and were extremely flexible when I wanted to add another person last minute requiring them to send another artist. I would highly recommend them, everyone was extremely satisfied with how it turned out!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jaquelin

Jaquelin · Married on 08/10/2019

The best beauty team!

One10 Beauty was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My stylist was Laura and she wad absolutely amazing. On our actual wedding day they showed up on time and handled my large bridal party (8 bridesmaids) with finesse and grace. My bridesmaids all looked amazing and I was over the moon with how my hair and makeup turned out. I highly recommend them, One10 has the best team and amazing customer service!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent experience

Great experience all the stylist did a awesome job. I would highly recommend them.

One10 Beauty 12
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Butler · Married on 06/09/2019

Love One10!!!!

I used One10 for hair and makeup services for my wedding and June and could not have been happier with everything they did! Laura was the hair and makeup artist I had my trial with and she also did everything for me on the day of the wedding as well. She listened to exactly what I wanted and seriously made me feel like a princess. She's also the sweetest ever and so easy to talk to! All of my girls looked perfect as well and every hair/makeup artist at One10 is so talented! Their studio also has the coolest vibe and the moment I walked in I knew they were professionals and I had nothing to worry about. Would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or any event. Wish Laura could do my makeup and hair every day ha!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison Eling · Married on 06/08/2019

Great quality

All of the stylists my bridesmaids and I worked with at One10 were all so wonderful! Everyone’s hair and makeup were beautiful and stayed in good condition throughout the day- even in an outdoor June wedding! They were great with styling our little flower girls, too!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Summer Jones Tumblin · Married on 06/04/2019

Knocked. It. Out. Of. The. Park!!

I cannot praise One10 Beauty enough!! I recently got married and they were so fun and easy going to work with throughout the entire process. I work in the event industry so they were always really flexible with my busy schedule and odd hours. With all of the other wedding-day jitters a bride has, these ladies really knew how to make the day so much fun and lighthearted. They absolutely knocked it out of the park with ALL the bridesmaid's hair and makeup. I had two girls in my group that usually do their own makeup for weddings- one even did her makeup for her own wedding- and they both ended up adding make-up services the day of because everyone was looking so fabulous! I had SO many compliments on my hair as well. I am super particular about my hair; I never seem to find someone that can do it they way I am imagining and I literally could have asked for a better 'do! I recommend One10 100% for any special event you may have!!

One10 Beauty 13
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Megan Cool Amalakuhan · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Day Couldn't have gone any better!

Laura Urbanek was amazing to work with. I ended up wanting to change my look the day of, she completely understood and made me look even better than I expected. From the trial, to the day of, everything went smooth! Wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/25/2019

The absolute best!

I was so happy with the hair and makeup services provided by One10! Laura completely understood the look I was going for (she even put it into words better than I could) and executed it perfectly. She and the other two girls there on my wedding day kept the atmosphere relaxed and fun, and made everyone look gorgeous! I 100% recommend them and hope I’ll have an opportunity to use them again.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley Satko · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

I was so thrilled with my experience with One10. Everyone I dealt with at this salon was extremely professional, friendly, and helpful. Aside from the great customer service, they did an amazing job on the whole bridal party's hair and makeup. Everyone looked stunning and their hair and makeup turned out just like they were envisioning. My bridal hair and makeup couldn't have turned out any better. They listened to everything I described and did exactly what I was looking for. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day. Do not hesitate to go with this salon!

One10 Beauty 14
    One10 Beauty 15
    One10 Beauty 16
    One10 Beauty 17
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Gabi · Married on 05/11/2019

So Fabulous

I am so happy that I chose One10 Beauty as my makeup and hair team for my wedding. They were super helpful from start to finish. I was concerned that I would not get the specific artist I wanted due to my wedding being during the busy spring season, but they were able to make everything work without a hitch. One10 offers many services for their brides and treat each of them as if they are their most important customer.
    I specifically want to recommend the artist I used for my special day, Grace Wickmann. She does the most amazing work and is a truly wonderful person. Grace cares about what she does and it shows. She made my dream wedding look a reality, even when I didn't think it would be possible. You are making a huge mistake if you don't hire One10 Beauty, specifically Grace Wickmann for your wedding makeup and hair needs.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Cyrana Dowell · Married on 05/10/2019

Best HAMU team a gal could ask for!

I had such a great experience with One10. They were very flexible, allowing for any changes to services and even handled a pre-wedding freak out by working in a second trial when I cut off all my hair the week before the wedding!! Emails were always answered the same day. On the big day, the HAMU team arrived on time and worked through multiple services. My stylist Grace helped out big time with sage wedding advice when my dress would not de-wrinkle and really helped to keep me calm. These ladies are amazing!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

James England · Married on 05/04/2019

Great hair/makeup team for our wedding!

Very professional and easy to arrange services. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Great wedding hair and make-up!

As an out of town bride, I could not have been happier with choosing one10 beauty for my wedding day. The staff was very friendly and flexible with scheduling my trials and the team went above and beyond to make sure myself and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Nashville area!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Clarissa · Married on 04/19/2019

Perfection!

Very professional and incredibly friendly. They put me at ease during an incredibly stressful day. Ieveryone looked gorgeous and we laughed a lot!

One10 Beauty 18
    One10 Beauty 19
    Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved my wedding make up!

Laura Urbanek from One10 is amazing-- I typically don't wear a ton of makeup, so I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, just enhanced and Laura did such an amazing job! Not only was she so sweet and fun to have around with all of my bridesmaids getting ready on the wedding day, but she really listens to what you want and is happy to make changes if you want anything tweaked. She was so awesome and working with One10 was wonderful!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle and Randy · Married on 01/20/2019

AMAZING!!! Look no further than One10!!!

The team at One10 Beauty are amazing!!! They came highly recommended by my wedding coordinator, and I am so happy we went with them. Sabrina was wonderful to work with, always quick to respond to any and all emails. Their packages for larger bridal parties are comprehensive, very well priced, and a better value than others in the area.

My make up artist, Erin, and hair stylist, Molly, did such an incredible job!!! Together they made me look and feel like a Hollywood actress! I have never looked or felt more beautiful in my life! They were so amazing to work with, I gave them photos of inspiration, and not only did they recreate the looks, they made me look better than those in the photos I provided.

The rest of the team did such an amazing job on all of my ladies (10 of us in total). Their make up stayed in all night long (even until the next morning for some lol), and the hairstyles were perfect.

If you are looking for a full team that is professional, look no further than One10. I am so incredibly happy I chose them for my wedding.

One10 Beauty 20
    Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/18/2019

One10 is a NO brainer!

One10 is THE BEST! They were one of the best vendors I worked with. They are highly professional and you cannot put a price on the peace of mind I had when booking with them. My girls and I had so much fun getting ready with One10 beauty artist! This one is a no brainer!

Sent on 04/23/2019