7 Reviews for One Two Snap Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
6 One Two Snap Photography Reviews

When my husband I first started interviewing photographers, we realized it wasn't so much about the quality of the photos we were looking at - it was personality and artistic vision. Kay had both. We were so gosh darned lucky to have found her! I'll admit, the website had me hooked from the beginning, but it was Kay's ability to capture special candid moments at an event and her fluidity that really got us.

Kay and her husband (hi Marlon!) were very professional, but not stiff at all. They had a mellow-ness that made us very calm about the whole process and wow, is it hard to keep ME mellow! We were given a lot of post-processing options as well, so it would match our vision and what we wanted it all to look like.

We had the option to pay a little extra for a quick editing turnaround but opted to get our pictures back in 6 months as that would be around christmas time (yay a christmas gift to us!), and we were not disappointed in the slightest. We received SO many beautifully edited pictures that it took us over two hours to just look through them! During the wedding we had such tunnel-vision and didn't recall a lot of what was going on, but Kay and Marlon managed to capture sweet little moments between ourselves and our guests the whole night through. Thank you, One Two Snap. You were our knights in shining armor. Hugs!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

The One Snap Photography captures the most memorable moments of the occasion in an amazing way. She has the ability to show great contrast and harmony in different messages her works carry. One is left with deep appreciation and memory long after you have seen her works.

Profile Picture Dee, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

kaya and marlon did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. they were very flexible and easy to talk to., they ask you what shots you would want, etc. i love how all the pictures look vintage. make sure specify what pictures you want like people crying, laughing, etc. would definitely recommend one two snap photography.

Profile Picture User2546633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used One Two Snap Photography ran by Kay Monzon and her husband Marlon, for my engagement session and my wedding. My pictures were amazing. Kay knows how to capture the "picture perfect moment"
I HIGHLY recommend One Two Snap Photography.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I enjoyed working with Kay. She has beautiful and creative ideas when shooting and is very responsive to emails and phone calls. She was also very flexible when we needed to adjust dates and/or times for photo sessions. I would recommend others to use her services!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/31/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing!! Kay did an awesome job capturing our special day. We are thrilled with the photos!! Great communication, and fun to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 7/17/10, 1 Review