One Thousand Words Photography LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jordanna
    Jordanna Married on 09/04/2021

So fun to work with!

Erica was super fun to work with! She was very prepared for the day and knew just what pictures we needed to take and how to take advantage of the location! I can't say enough good things!

One Thousand Words Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! It was a beautiful day and I am so happy you decided to share it with me.
    Marco Married on 10/16/2020

Awesome to work with.

Great photographer, very professional and knowledgeable. She took some awesome wedding photos. I wish we could give her more than 5 stars.
    Melissa H. Married on 01/18/2020

Winter wonderland captured

Erica shot our winter wedding and the photos are absolutely stunning. Her ability to capture the best light, background, and moments is undeniable. She’s fun but professional and comes completely prepared for whatever weather she’s given (including blizzards). Highly highly recommend!

One Thousand Words Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much Melissa! It was an amazing event and I was happy to be a part of it. I will honestly never forget it. :)
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 02/26/2019

Unimaginable

This photographer was the most accommodating! We had an on location wedding to Las Vegas. I didn’t really have an idea of what I wanted for pictures but I knew I wanted them. She was there from start to finish and brought an amazing vision! She provided memories that we will cherish forever!

One Thousand Words Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! That was the experience of a lifetime! And pictures to boot. I'm glad you went with my "vision" and love the pictures as much as I do!
    Brooke Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing photographer

My engagement and wedding photos are amazing. They look like they come from a fairytale. Erica is hilarious, talented, and so fun to work with. I highly recommend One Thousand Words Photography 💜.

One Thousand Words Photography LLC's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for the review! And for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful day for you both.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/10/2017

Made Our Wedding Last a Lifetime

Erica got back to me so quickly regarding our wedding photography and even drove all the way from Michigan for my wedding in Indiana. The pricing was affordable and reasonable. Erica stayed for the whole wedding and even after to take more photos. She sent us some teaser photos very quickly after the wedding which was really nice to show to friends and family. The wait for all the pictures was only a month which is actually really fast compared to other wedding photographers. Overall, Erica was very professional throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Erica, the owner of One Thousand Word Photography, to others if you are looking for fast response, great pictures, and good pricing.