55 Reviews for One Stop Event Rentals

Chair Covers (4)
Dance Floor (3)
Altar/Arch (1)
55 One Stop Event Rentals Reviews

Our venue provided chairs, but they were too "banquety" of a feel for the vibe I wanted. I looked around at different rental companies, and One Stop had come recommended by my venue coordinator. I am SO happy we went with them! We ordered cross back walnut chairs for our big day and they were gorgeous! They worked right with my venue for delivery/pickup so I did not have to worry about a thing - major relief for a control freak bride!

Profile Picture Marie , 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery

We had a great experience working with One Stop Party Rentals. Our coordinator from our catering company was primarily in touch with them to come up with the rental order and place it for us, so we first met someone from One Stop in January when he came to scope out the property for our tent set up. Our venue was a private residence, so we really needed to bring everything to the site for the wedding and One Stop accommodated all of our needs. They were very friendly and easy to work with and provided rental service to our two events (wedding 9/9 and brunch 9/10, held at two separate private residences). We would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Skye, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

We used One Stop Event Rentals for our dining rentals, barrel bar and a few tables and linens. I wished we used them for everything. They were very responsive, accommodating and helpful. Everything was delivered timely and exactly what we ordered. I highly recommend One Stop for all rentals.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Tables, Delivery, Setup, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I can't say enough good things about this place and the people who work here. I ended up working with five or six employees, and they were the five or six nicest people I've ever met. I found myself just looking for reasons to go back into their store to get their advice. They were so helpful in deciding how many glasses and plates etc I need, what water glasses looked best with what wine glasses, and what table arrangements might work well in my space. When I was having trouble deciding on what color table cloths to use and how to layer them, they mailed samples to my home and let me come into the store to take apart their model tables and set them up with my different options. They were so patient as I amended my order about eight times in eight months and didn't even flinch when suggesting it was cheaper to buy one of the items than rent through them. Drop off and pick up of all the supplies was easy, and they are very lenient about stains and dirty plates. They were my favorite of all the wedding vendors I worked with, and I will absolutely use them again for all future parties!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Lights, Tables, Delivery

While my caterer facilitated the tent and dining rentals, the interactions I had with One Stop were awesome. The tent coordinator was beyond nice and thoughtful. The coordinator via email was super responsive in adding cornhole to our order. I was very happy with their service!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Great experience! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Martin, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Erin for my wedding rental needs and was very pleased! She answered all of my questions quickly. Every time I had a change, which I had several, she was quick with a new invoice and never made me feel like it was a hassle. I would definitely recommend One Stop for your event needs!

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chrysta and her team made everything so easy! Planning a wedding was stressful, but knew I didn't have to worry about all of my rentals being in order. Thanks One Stop!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Very happy with my experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

One stop was so accommodating. Two days before our event we wanted to get a chocolate fountain and they took care of getting it all ready for me. They are so easy to deal with and had everything we needed.

Profile Picture Lucy, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so happy with everything your company provided for our son's wedding. The staff was wonderful to work with from the front office of the retail store to the set up crew.

Profile Picture Erik , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Graduation party...rented tent, tables and chairs !! Great crew fighting high winds!! Great job, friendly crew !!! I'll be back next time I have a need . TU

Profile Picture bill, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience including a very helpful appointment in the show room, as well as being able to come back again to the show room without an appointment to look again at different options for colors of napkins, plate choices, etc. Great staff and very responsive and flexible with all of our little changes and details as we went along. Dropoff/pickup and rent set up was done without any issue at all. Tent staff were very professional. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The girls there were super helpful and friendly, I got everything I needed without a problem. Drop up and pick up crews were great.

Profile Picture amanda, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup

Really can't say enough great things about what it was like to work with One Stop in the months leading up to our wedding. Chrysta became more than just a consultant she was a friend and a listening ear throughout the entire process, especially when things became challenging with our venue. They are willing to work with you to ensure you have the perfect day, and in my case, they truly saved the day and helped us avoid incurring additional charges from our venue. I highly recommend One Stop for their flexibility, professionalism and overall quality of service. They know the industry very well and their wedding event experience is quite frankly unparalleled in the area. Thank you, Chrysta and Team!

Profile Picture User5551056, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

We chose One Stop Event Rental for our wedding in Sebago, ME, because of recommendations online and from our caterers. We met with Chrysta in Portland the summer before the wedding to choose all our rentals, including a tent. Throughout the whole process, Chrysta was prompt and professional in replying to our many queries. Our venue was a family farmhouse, meaning that there were more hoops to jump through with the tent, but One Stop Event Rental organized for a team to come out and check for power lines/pipes and there was absolutely no problem. The team that delivered the rentals and put up the tent, led by Strom, was great and they gave us all the information we needed. We loved all the items we chose, and the pick-up process went smoothly too. We would highly recommend working with One Stop Event Rental – thank you for such great service on our perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had our wedding at a venue and had to order everything from the kitchen ,tents,dishes...everything. Working with Chrysta was great. She was professional and knowledgable. Planning any wedding can be stressful but planning one from a distance can be even more so.
We also had a problem with our venue owner. He made some crazy rules about a tent we ordered only one month before the wedding. One stop is experienced tent assemblers and I trust them but the new venue owner was unreasonable. It would have cost me over $600 to do what the new venue owner wanted. Quite a financial strain. One Stop, to be kind and REASONABLE ,did what this owner wanted at no cost to me. Class act ONE STOP!!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Very professional staff and quality rentals. They were super nice and efficient even after my 6th call to make changes to my order!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I rented my tent and glassware from One Stop Event Rentals. I ended up changing my order twice prior to my wedding and the staff were always helpful and courteous. If you are on a budget, they have canopies you can rent and set up yourself. They can save you thousands!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One Stop Event Rentals provided everything for our do-it-yourself wedding. From linens and flat-wear, to the barrel bar and dance floor. They have everything you need. Very organized and professional!

Profile Picture User5504009, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

One Stop was easy to work with, professional, and responsive. Customer service is friendly and helpful- we made rental arrangements months prior to our wedding day but were able to add and remove items at no penalty as our guest number and needs were solidified closer to the wedding. Their flexibility with this matter was greatly appreciated.

We had two separate orders with One Stop for our wedding weekend- one for our Rehearsal Dinner and the second for our wedding. Both orders were seamless, and delivery and pickup went without issue. The rehearsal dinner items were delivered to our AirBnB location easily 1 day prior to the dinner, which led to an easy set-up and breakdown. Tables, chairs, and red checked linens were set up and looked perfect for our lobster bake.

I will note that One Stop was used for our more basic items: guest tables, chairs, silverware, glassware, and linens. Some of our more unique pieces (vintage dresser, couches, lounge chairs, etc) we sourced from A Family Affair based out of New Gloucester. They do charge a delivery and pickup fee to Portland, as they are located in South Portland, which we took advantage of so we didn't need to worry about lugging rental items around on our wedding weekend.

Profile Picture margie, 8/15/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service was outstanding! The tent, chairs, tables, Bar and linens all were immacultely clean. The set up crew was on time, professional, easy to work with! Outstanding value and very helpful with changes and recomendations! They made our wedding for 100 people a very pleasant planning process and wonderful event just as we hoped! Lynn was wonderful even calling to followup prior to the event. i would rate this business overall a 10 and recommend them for any size event without hesitation!

Profile Picture User5397988, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One Stop was great for our wedding - Erin was responsive and helpful, the rental equipment (tent, lighting, dance floor, linens, catering equipment, tableware) was set up on time, and all items were in good condition. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4588661, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

HIGHLY recommended!!!

Erin from One Stop was super responsive and HELPFUL and patient -- she was so great I wanted to give her a hug for all of her hard work. She helped me work through my vision and think about things I wouldn't have considered without her expertise. She was beyond patient when I repeatedly called back to make changes (thank you!!!!).

They have a beautiful selection of goods. They have great knowledge of local venues and will help advise you as needed. They were a vendor I could completely trust, and I'm so glad I worked with them.

Love One Stop and if I ever host another big party I will definitely rent from them!

Profile Picture kristen, 6/21/14, 11 Reviews