One Spirit Ministries Reviews

44 | Arroyo Grande, CA

44 Reviews for One Spirit Ministries

Sarah Elder · Married on 04/18/2020

The BEST part of our wedding! (Besides us!)

These two! Love them! Rev. Wayne is a crack up and so good at what he does. They are a very warm couple who brought so much love to the ceremony and with all the interaction leading up to it! I plan to never use them again! #weddingbliss Thank you Wayne and Jacque for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2020

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Dave and Sarah came up from San Diego and found the Ebb Tide Park online. This is a great place to begin one's married life! Everyone had a fun, loving experience, especially us as officiants!

Andrew Owens · Married on 04/01/2020

Professional, friendly and flexible

Wayne and Jacque were amazing! They coordinated with us several times prior to the wedding day to make sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. They were very reassuring and supportive through the entire process. They arrived early and ready to perform the ceremony and even included a souvenir wedding certificate!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Scott Cully · Married on 02/22/2020

Great job, perfect

Like we had known them forever, an old friend

Sent on 03/08/2020

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

The experience we had with Scott and Carrie was full of fun and loving; definitely family-oriented, enlightening, and entertaining. They made us seem like a member of their tribe. We look forward to seeing some of their pictures.

Plezanne M.b. Washington · Married on 02/12/2020

Excellent! :-)

Having Rev. Edmiston as our officiant was an honor. He was always quick to respond to my emails, and made sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. His sense of humor was comforting, and I will forever recommend him as an officiant to people I know. Thank you.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Dennis Haugh · Married on 11/16/2019

Textbook ceremony

Had both officiants conducting service. They traded off on the nuptual readings. Added a great rhythm to ceremony.

Sent on 11/28/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Dennis and Judy were a joy to work with. The Inn at Morro Bay was a great setting and the handfasting ceremony was especially touching.

Tracy Henry · Married on 11/02/2019

Very pleasant

Myself and my husband are very satisfied with the officiant and the service that was provided today. We can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Daniel Santos · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Wayne and Jacque were amazing as our wedding officiants. They worked with us on customizing a beautiful ceremony just to our liking :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Dan and Kiersten are an amazing couple - so full of love it filled everyone's hearts and souls. When Kiersten came down the aisle, stopped, and announced how she loved everyone, there were many tissues immediately found and used. Ragged Point Inn was the perfect setting. We are honored to have been there as officiants.

Jennifer Bell · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful couple to officiate a wedding!

We had a very small wedding and were looking for someone to officiate our wedding. Wayne and Jacque worked to create the ceremony that we wanted and even customized the vows that we wanted. They arrived wearing attire that coordinated with our wedding colors and went the extra mile to take some photos of my husband and I. They are a very charming couple that helped create a beautiful and memorable ceremony for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Every wedding is special, the numbers in attendance do not matter. We were honored by them choosing us as officiates at Dodd park.
  • Connie

Connie Folia · Married on 08/30/2019

Folia Wedding

There is no such thing as last minute as per Wayne and jacque. They feel like family from the start. They were very punctual...i was late...lol. Brides are aloud. Lol. Thank you Wayne & Jacque.
    Mr. & Mrs. George Ilia Folia
    I Love saying that!

Sent on 09/01/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Meeting with 'Sledge ' and Connie gives us reason to be grateful for being wedding officiants! They bring joy and loving vibrations wherever they are present - a true gift!

Danielle Narron · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!

Wayne and Jacque were fantastic! They were easy to work with, flexible, and made our day so special!

Sent on 08/29/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Danielle and Steven were an absolute joy to work with. The time spent at Rancho Sisquoc Winery was an added bonus. The food by Popolo Catering and DJ Shawn from Epic Entertainment helped to make this event extra special!

Latoya Shipman · Married on 03/30/2019

It was Amazing

Very blessed to have pastor Wayne Edmiston Marry my soulmate and I. The ceremony was very professional and full of love. I’m so grateful to have had a wonderful experience. Thanks again Pastor Wayne Edmiston

Sent on 04/10/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

I am honored, grateful, and heart warmed by your review Latoya; you have a special relationship with your lifemate, husband, and congratulations to you both. May you always remember the kiss on your cheek that started the journey.

Aaron Soon · Married on 03/09/2019

Very personable and professional

Wayne and Jacque were great! Very helpful, accommodating, and personable. They really helped make our wedding a special day. They care most about crafting the ceremony around the couple's wishes, thoughts, and needs.

Sent on 03/26/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Aaron and Angel were real troopers! The inclement and windy weather caused us to modify the Unity candle ceremony and relocate from Moonstone Beach to a nearby bandstand at Shamel Park in picturesque Cambria. The partying began with friends and family; it was special, loving, warm and inviting albeit wearing raingear and overcoats.

Keyvona Keyes · Married on 01/19/2019

The service was excellent and a blessing very happy and blessed I got to partner with this vendor.

Mr. Edmiston was the best person God could’ve sent to bless and marry my Husband and I. I am very thankful for his services and having the pleasure of meeting him. I would definitely recommend him to other people.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nritya Hosamane · Married on 12/24/2018

Nari and Z ocean view wedding

I highly recommend one spirit ministries. They were great to work with and friendly. They made the whole process of creating the wedding ceremony/vows easy. Thank you for being part of our ceremony.

Sent on 01/13/2019

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Were are honored to have been able to officiate such a wonderful couple. The henna she had was truly a work of art.

Julie · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

They were both amazing! I loved everything they did about our wedding and helping us! They were very personal with our wedding and I just loved it!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Alysha

Alysha · Married on 11/17/2018

A dream come true

Working with Wayne & Jacque for our wedding was a dream come true. With their guided templates, we were able to craft the “perfect” ceremony for us. This was important to me because no two love stories are the same.

Sent on 12/18/2018

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

Working with Gary and Alysha was a wonder-filled, loving experience at the Avila Beach Golf course. We are honored to have been chosen by them as officiants.

Ari · Married on 10/05/2018

They were absolutely wonderful! They made sure my ceremony was custom to our wants and needs but still providing great guidance. They are so friendly and courteous and would highly recommend them to anyone. All of my wedding guests enjoyed the ceremony and commented on how great the couple was. Thank you again for making my day possible!❤️

Sent on 10/06/2018

Maureen · Married on 10/05/2018

Revs. Wayne & Jacque married my enlisted husband and I at Minuteman Beach at Vandenberg AFB on 5 October 2018. The drive to the beach was slow and bumpy as Google Maps told us to take back roads there since the distance was shorter than the normal roads. Oh my it was a backbreaker, but they took it like champs and laughed all the way saying it was a memorable experience for us! Once there, the service was beautiful. That drive was worth it. Thank you so much for your patience! My groom and I had a fun time and were so happy we did it this way. They even acted as our photographer - no additional fee! Their price as a whole was reasonable and much appreciated. We wanted a simple wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2018

One Spirit Ministries's reply:

We are honored to co-orchestrate, then officiate their ceremony... even with the wind and all it gave us. And on Vandenberg AFB!

Dulce · Married on 10/04/2018

They were great, the did our wedding in very short notice. Thank you so much you guys were great! They took time to get to know us and responded right away! I would recommend them to anyone, they are a very lovely couple.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved everything about the service Mr. Wayne provided for us on our special day. Thank you.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Hazel · Married on 07/28/2018

The both of them were awesome! Very kind and polite. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Denuen · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding was wonder. I would not change a thing, the officiant made everything easy he stayed in contact with me right up until he married us. He's great I would recommend him for sure.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jutinna · Married on 07/14/2018

I would recommend Rev Wayne to EVERYONE! We LOVED him from start to finish! He will be forever in our hearts! The Packers
    God Bless..

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • F

F. · Married on 06/16/2018

I really appreciate Rev Wayne for his assistance with choosing our vows and officiating our wedding. He is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Mia · Married on 05/31/2018

They were fantastic! We decided to get married sooner than planned and gave them less than 24 hours notice, and not only were they very flexible and helpful throughout the process, they also put up with the very gusty winds at Morro Bay! Very grateful and would absolutely recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 06/07/2018