One of a Kind Events Reviews

82 | Indianapolis, IN

82 Reviews for One of a Kind Events

• Michelle

Michelle Milazzo · Married on 04/01/2020

Exactly what I had hoped for!

When I met with Mandy, I gave her some pictures but One of a Kind Events had never decorated the venue where I was getting married before. I was worried that my vision would not translate on the big day. But boy, was I wrong! We had our wedding and reception in the same room and it was just stunning. Mandy took my wishes and made them a reality. I could not have asked for a better florist. Everything was just beautiful.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Kasha · Married on 10/26/2019

The Flowers Made the Wedding!

These ladies kindly jumped in when we made a last minute decision to change florists; and I am so glad we did. The day after we met they sent a concept proposal with beautiful pictures so we could envision what we had discussed. The flowers were even better than we could have imagined. The moongate they created was worthy of Bride Magazine. The guests complimented us all evening. They also suggested doing the flowers for the rehearsal dinner similar to the reception so we could use them again at the reception. More bang for the buck and very thoughtful. I can’t say enough wonderful things about their work, their attitude and their prices. Thank you!

Tara Shaffer · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Professionals!

Would highly recommend this group to anyone planning any kind of event. They truly made our big day perfect. They worked with our budget to give us what we wanted at a price that didn’t hurt.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

Mandy was great! She was very helpful in creating our vision. She was also very detailed oriented and even though we knew all the flowers that would be included, we were still very blown away by how beautiful the flowers were on the day of the wedding!

Leigh Marino · Married on 09/22/2019

Great Vision and Amazing Execution

One of a Kind Events did a terrific job. They were wonderful at listening to our vision and developing a plan for a gorgeous and hassle-free wedding that fit our budget. Thanks again Mandy!

• Courtney

Courtney Scott · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything I pictured and MORE!

Mandy and her team exceeded all of my expectations! From the very first meeting, I could tell she completely understood my vision & desired aesthetic. She truly just gets it. Throughout the entire process, Mandy was communicative, organized, and incredibly well versed in her craft.

Flowers were very, very important to me and I wanted the flowers to be the center stone of our day. She nailed every aspect of our flower designs and I couldn't be happier with my experience with One of a Kind Events! Definitely, definitely recommend :)

Sent on 09/22/2019

One of a Kind Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney!! We had such a blast putting together the look for your wedding. Congratulations again!

Nick Dwork · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible floral arrangement at our wedding!

The flowers of our wedding were astounding! My brides bouquet was stunningly gorgeous. One of a Kind Events let us know what different budgets would achieve, made sure to listen to what we wanted, and perfectly satisfied our hopes. We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Morgan Dekoninck · Married on 06/08/2019

Michelle and her team do not disappoint!

Michelle and her team are THE best florists in Indy. Worth every single penny (she’s also the most reasonably priced). I got what I paid for and WAY more. Every single floral arrangement, centerpiece, and bouquet were breathtaking. I have received so many compliments about the flowers in the days/weeks following my wedding. From the initial meeting to the final meeting with Michelle I knew I made the right choice. She does not disappoint! Her special touch was exactly what my wedding needed!

Sent on 06/19/2019

One of a Kind Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Morgan! We hope your first summer as a married lady was amazing! Congratulations on such an amazing day and an even more amazing marriage!

Gretchen · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfection in every way!!

I cannot say enough about Michelle. One meeting is all it took to know I was in good hands. She is truly amazing! So easy to work with! I didn’t have to worry about a thing with her! My flowers were absolutely stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Samantha Kitcoff · Married on 06/22/2018

Exceeded expectations! Highly recommend!

Michelle and her team were amazing to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. She exceeeded my expectations. Highly recommend for all services- including day of coordination! She kept me cool, calm and collected- and if anything went wrong I had no idea!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

I was lucky enough to hire Mandy from One of A Kind Events as my florist, and it truly was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. She was such a pleasure to work with, so organized, and planned every single detail of our day in regards to flowers. From the initial meeting, I could tell how professional and prepared she was, and it definitely showed on my wedding day. In my opinion, One of A Kind Events gives you the best quality floral arrangements for the most reasonable pricing. They are also so willing to work within your budget which definitely meant a lot to me. Can't recommend enough!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • User6245721 · 1+ year ago

We can't say enough positive about Michelle and One of a Kind Events! She knows flowers and events! And being a planner, I valued her knowledge on both. She really thinks of everything! We couldn't be happier with how our floral and decor dreams came to life! She was so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Devona · Married on 05/12/2018

Michelle was amazing! The floral arrangments were huge and vibrant! Worth every penny! She asked what I wanted and delivered! She also provided the lantern for the centerpieces. Communication was always on point and I'm glad I used One of a Kind Events!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Michelle and her team are incredible! With just a few pictures and ideas, she created a dream wedding!! She was so accommodating and easy to work with. She really took time to get to know Kraig and I and our hopes for our wedding! She took away every stress or worry of creating our wedding space!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Mariel · Married on 10/13/2017

Michelle and her team were incredible! Our day was a fairy tale because of them. Everything that we had in our mind she made it a reality. We still cannot get over how incredible our decor and flowers were. We cannot thank them enough! If you are looking for the best.. Michelle and her team are it!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot sing praises loud enough for Michelle and One of a Kind Events staff!! First off, they were the first florist I spoke with to ask me MY budget, and work from there (not 'its going to cost you ...'). Michelle also sat down with me for well over an hour to learn my vision for the big day and educate me on which flowers were possible/similar to fit within my budget. She is the sweetest person and I felt listened to, and that she genuinely loves what she does. Everything she did on our wedding day was MUCH more stunning than I could have imagined-- I could go on and on, but in short-- SPECTACULAR! 5 stars all around.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Alexandria · Married on 07/08/2017

Perfect amazing remarkable!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2017

They made my wedding so beautiful...beyond my expectations. They listened to my vision, and they not only gave me exactly what I wanted, but they had such great suggestions on how to make my wedding flowers even more perfect! I highly recommend One of A Kind Events!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Michael · Married on 05/20/2017

Michelle and One of a Kind Events were just amazing and the perfect choice as our florist for our wedding. She made the daunting process simple and easy. They took are interests and wants, and created beautiful and unique decorations for our event! They were very respectful of our budget and worked with us to get things priced with what we could afford. We could not be happier with how our flowers turned out for our wedding. Book One of a Kind Events and you will be so thankful that you did!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Erica · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Michelle. Not only was she a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, she did an outstanding job! The flowers for my entire wedding were so beautiful I can't even explain. I showed Michelle a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that, but better! I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day everything I wanted!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved working with Michelle and her team, both as our coordinator and florist! She made things so easy for me and I never felt like I had to worry about something getting done or dealing with issues on the big day. Also the flowers were stunning! With only a few Pinterest pictures she was able to create exactly what I had pictured in my mind.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Becky · Married on 07/16/2016

I absolutely loved working with Michelle. With so many details and ideas (and stress!) swirling around in my head and knowing next to nothing about flowers, Michelle made the floral piece of the puzzle one of the easiest items to check off the to-do list. She did an excellent job helping me understand what floral and greenery would work well together, what was in season or would withstand the outdoors, heat, etc. She listened to my ideas and what I envisioned for the wedding day. She was easy to communicate with and I never felt like I was 'just another bride' - she makes you feel as if you are her only client. She provided great ideas as we brainstormed how the decor and floral would appear together. On the wedding day, everything turned out absolutely perfect...the flowers, greenery, garland, boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, table centerpieces and all of the decor she set for me was exactly how I pictured the ceremony and reception looking. I was just overwhelmed and so thankful for her perfect touch! Michelle is 'One of a Kind'!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2016

The owner, Michelle, was instrumental in making sure we had what we needed at a price we could afford. She'll respect your budget and let you know specifically what you can get for it. She is knowledgeable about types of flowers, current styles, and creating an overall cohesive look for your event. She was super friendly and helped me find ways to cut costs, reuse different arrangements at different points during our wedding, and helped with the set-up, tear-down, and moving of floral arrangements. It was nice not to have to worry about the flowers and just enjoy the day. Overall we were very pleased with One of a Kind Events!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Michelle at One of a Kind Events was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped give us a magical wedding!! Everything was well organized and looked amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Darby · Married on 04/16/2016

Michelle was fantastic. She found our flowers (tie dye orchids) and created beautiful center pieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. The price was reasonable and everything looked perfect.

Sent on 04/19/2016