One Night Entertainment Reviews

75 | Atlanta, GA

75 Reviews for One Night Entertainment

Vieira O. · Getting married on 05/19/2023

I had such a fun time

I could not stop dancing. The DJ's at this company hyped up everyone the whole night.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Molly

Molly C. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Amazing!!! Nobody better!

We had the best experience ever! Booking, planning and day of were so easy with One Night Entertainment. DJ aetii is so wonderful and I could not imagine my wedding without him. All of our guests had such an amazing time and had great things to say about him! You 100% need to book with One Night Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Baxter S. · Married on 07/01/2021

Jay made the wedding great

Jay is a great MC and DJ. Everyone was on the floor, off the floor, and moving around when they should! His musical taste is great, and he effectively got two large groups from very different cultures to have a ton of fun together. Thank you for making our wedding such a special occasion!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Eryn

Eryn H. · Married on 06/28/2021

all inclusive!

I was looking for a full-service DJ and found this company! The website is easy to navigate and the pricing is clear. They are very flexible and allowed me to "tweak" a package I liked with more or less of exactly what I needed. I am pleased with the communication and professionalism. I believe they will have the reception "LIT" from beginning to end!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Ivey

Ivey T. · Married on 06/05/2021

EVERYONE raving about our DJ!

Of the plethora of compliments we got on our wedding- the DJ was one that guests raved about time and time again. Jay and Luke were both great throughout the whole process of talking us through music, songs, and all things encompassing a DJ step-by-step. I am amazed at how Luke was able to fit so many GREAT songs in for us to dance to - a LIVEY dancefloor was a top priority to us and let me tell you Luke exceeded our expectations. I hope I get to work with this team again in some capacity in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2021

Heather T. · Married on 06/05/2021

Professional, personable & FUN!

Sir Luke delivered at my daughter’s wedding. The dance floor was PACKED all.night.long!
    Expectations exceeded! Will use again!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Margot

Margot Z. · Married on 06/05/2021

Outstanding wedding dj and entertainer! - 110 % would recommend!

One Night Entertainment was the most professional, friendly, and FUN DJ for our wedding. We paid a little extra to secure Jay Page and he was the BEST to work with. They know how to make your wedding the most magical and memorable day/night. We purchased the Full Moon package and our first dance looked like we were on Dancing with the Stars. The lighting and fireworks were just absolutely beautiful. They brought sunglasses, headphones, glow sticks, and more to light up the dance floor. All of our guests were dancing and the whole night the dance floor was packed. Our guests say this was the best wedding they had every been to and we dedicate that to Jay and his team. We appreciate his thoroughness to meet with us two months prior to our wedding to run through the night and make sure it was exactly how we wanted. He made sure to pronounce all of our family and wedding parties names correctly. He was EXCELLENT! Highly highly recommend him to anyone for their wedding or special event!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • Alex

Alex L. · Married on 05/30/2021

Outstanding Value!

Jay and One Night ENT are the absolute best! We LOVED the booking, communication, setup, and production that One Night Ent provided, it was so effortless on our part. Jay is outstanding, book him now. If you're considering a DJ for your formal or corporate event, don't hesitate because I promise someone else might book him first! Seriously, do it now.

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • Sami

Sami A. · Married on 05/29/2021

One Night Entertainment is the absolute best!

One Night Entertainment is the absolute best! The entire experience was so easy from the beginning. Jay (DJ Aetii) guided us through the entire planning process and he flawlessly delivered on our wedding day. They have multiple package options and so many add-ons to keep the party going! I highly recommend the light-up foam tubes! DJ Aetii was perfectly professional and high energy at the same time. Our reception was an absolute blast because of him and the dance floor was packed all night. I am SO glad we booked One Night Entertainment for our wedding! You cannot go wrong with them!

Sent on 07/05/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla R. · Married on 03/27/2021

Best Wedding DJ!

Jay and his team are incredible! My husband and I both agree that booking One Night Entertainment and having Jay as our DJ was some of the best money we spent for our wedding. He completely facilitated the party and kept the whole night running smoothly. Our guests danced the entire time. The entire experience with Jay was incredibly smooth and he really understood the vibe we were going for with our wedding. He was always responsive and easy to work with, even when we were making changes up until the last minute. Definitely add on the party favors, and I would 100% recommend the cold sparks. Our guests were totally surprised by the indoor fireworks during our first dance, and it made for beautiful photos! If I ever need to hire a DJ for another event, I would only consider using these guys. We are attending another wedding next year with DJ QTip as the DJ and we already know it will be a great party! Our wedding was perfect thanks to Jay and his team!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • André

André A. · Married on 01/17/2021

Dream Wedding Giveaway

One Night Entertainment was great! Jay, was phenomenal with setting the vibe for both the ceremony and reception. They took notes on what we wanted the night to look like and the vibe. We wanted a party, and WHEW; that's what we got! Thanks Jay and team for making this a night to remember!

Sent on 07/08/2021

Anna K. · Married on 01/02/2021

AMAZING! Everything we wanted & more!

Jay & his team were amazing! He made the entire experience enjoyable and helped every step of the way. He is extremely organized and has this whole system down perfectly. He helped us when we didn't know what songs/vibes we were going for in our ceremony and he created the exact environment we wanted for our reception. We still have friends to this day talk about how much fun our wedding was and all the credit is due to Jay! I could not recommend him and his team enough!

Sent on 04/29/2021
  • Brenda

Brenda C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Highly recommend

One Night Entertainment was truly one of the best parts of our wedding. I was so glad we decided to have them handle our ceremony music; it took all the pressure off us and the entire ceremony went perfectly. Jay is an incredible DJ and when I say he had our friends and family lit, I mean it. We have gotten so many compliments on our dance party and our friends and family were super impressed with how high the quality of One Night’s production was. I highly recommend One Night Entertainment; you don’t just get a DJ to play songs, you literally get an entire party experience. Absolutely loved them!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Liang Z. · Married on 11/21/2020

Great DJ Service

To start, the DJ was very professional and thorough during initial planning phase. The DJ worked with us even through pandemic time and one postponement. The DJ made our wedding even more special! He ran our ceremony perfectly and got the crowd dancing during the reception! I be more than happy to recommend the DJ to other friends!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Grayson

Grayson W. · Married on 11/04/2020

So much fun!

This talented group of individuals has really made an impression on me! They are ALWAYS professional, extremely helpful and gracious and go over and above to make sure any client has the BEST experience possible! They are all skilled DJ's that take direction very well as well as doing a great job at manning the mic! I would 100% recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Courtney R. · Married on 10/21/2020

Best DJ Around!

Jay of One Night Entertainment is the absolute best!! He was one of our only wedding vendors who took the time to have a sit down meeting with us to really understand what we wanted our night to look like. One Night Entertainment went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process. Jay is simply the best!! His passion for what he does really shines through. He made sure the dance floor was never even close to empty. We had so many guests tell us how much they loved our DJ and music. Our wedding night wouldn't have been the same without Jay and we can't thank him enough!!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Laurel

Laurel T. · Married on 09/19/2020

Hire them immediately!

Chris (LNKS) was FANTASTIC!!! Met with us ahead of the wedding to see what our vision for the night was. He made everything we wanted to happen went exactly as planned. Chris is the MOST talked about part of our entire wedding! Numerous guests have asked us for One Night Entertainment's contact information and trust me, I pass it on SO QUICKLY! Highly recommend adding in the "party favor package"! Your dance floor will be jammin' with all the fun favors! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 01/29/2021

One Night Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review Laurel! Your words mean so much to us. I had a great time getting to know you and Conner. It was so much fun rocking the party on your Big Day!!! -Chris
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/07/2020

Time of our life!! Highly Recommend!

Jay Page and his team were OUTSTANDING. Our friends still call it the party of the year. I loved getting to help create our wedding playlist and loved all the lighting and extras the team brought. Our wedding would have not been nearly as fun if Jay had not been DJing. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Philomena

Philomena · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Not only was Jay a pleasure to work with, but he also kept the party going from start to finish. He was the perfect mix of class and excitement. He was flexible, kind, and delivered exactly what my husband and I had hoped he would. Nothing but good things to say from us and our guests!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Lexie

Lexie · Married on 07/18/2020

Best DJ in the business !!!

Jay Page was an amazing DJ at our wedding, read the crowd so well and had everyone on the dance floor loving every minute of the reception. Made me as the bride feel special and also played music for every age while keeping it fun! From the DJ stand to the party favors he made it an incredible night! He was professional and organized and truly MADE the reception an experience worth remembering for every guest! Every guest had nothing but great compliments towards him! He engaged with the crowd and flowed with the timelines. One guest made the comment: “ I think we would have stayed all night and danced if the bride and groom didn’t have to do an exit” which I agree. One of those parties that no one wanted to end!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Meredith H. · Married on 07/18/2020

For one epic night One Night Entertainment will do it right!

The pre consultation was super helpful. They helped walk us through what we needed and help us envision our perfect wedding night. The mix of music they used far exceeded our expectations of what we provided to them. The packages, made it easy to choose what we wanted. They attended our final walk through with the venue, and they were also able to add on extra lighting even after our final walk though. They kept the night flowing and the dance floor packed. After I saw them at my sisters wedding I knew I needed to use One Night Entertainment, and I think you should to. I can’t recommend them enough. Thanks Chris for making our fairytale night so memorable!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen T. · Married on 07/17/2020

Highly recommend!!!

DJ Jay Page was recommended to us and he did not disappoint!! From the moment we met him for our consultation meeting for drinks and lunch, we knew he was going to create a great atmosphere! Jay did just that!! He even got out on the dance floor to show us an old school dance that everyone had forgotten! We gave him some input on the type of music we wanted for each part of the reception, but from there we trusted him to just feel the crowd out and go with it!! We had the best night!!
    Lastly, I was a covid bride who had to reschedule my May wedding and DJ Jay was so supportive & easy going through the entire rescheduling process! Our dream day finally came true July 17th and even in the middle of a pandemic...the atmosphere & tunes DJ Jay Page kept going made the night one we will never forget!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer N. · Married on 07/11/2020

So Awesome!

One Night Atlanta and our DJ, Chris Ware, were amazing at my wedding!!! They are so professional and easy to work with. Everyone told me how awesome Chris was. He is great at getting people engaged. My family is hard to engage with dancing but you were fantastic. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Kellie

Kellie B. · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing DJ + team!

One Night Entertainment was AMAZING! Jay was who we worked closely with and he made the entire process a breeze (not to mention fun as well!). The day of our wedding we didn't have to think about a thing and he had everyone up and dancing the entire night. I highly recommend the One Night team - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Z

Zach D. · Married on 06/27/2020

The Best DJ We Could Have Imagined!

Jay came highly recommended and he absolutely lived up to his reputation! I initially spoke with Jay over the phone to get a sense of his approach for weddings and knew very quickly that I needed to look no further - Jay presented his offerings incredibly professionally and put me at ease knowing our night would be in great hands. About six weeks prior to the wedding, we had a detailed meeting with Jay to get to know him better and talk through our vision. He had a detailed questionnaire that stepped through every section of the night. Jay was incredibly flexible on songs and genres that we wanted to hear throughout the night, and also provided constructive feedback on our selections. When it came time for everyone to get on the dance floor, Jay took it to another level! Jay's ability to read the room to get a sense of what to play was legendary, and it wasn't long before everyone was on the dance floor singing every word to every song. By the end of the night and into the next day, everyone was talking about Jay's set. Jay's organization, flexibility, and ability to read the room made our wedding night better than we could have imagined, and I give my highest recommendation to he and One Night Entertainment!

Sent on 07/09/2020