One Moment One Shot Photography Reviews

One Moment One Shot Photography 7
  • Mrs

Mrs Happy Bride · Married on 06/28/2019

Ecstatic Bride

When I tell you Rodney is a consummate professional and an excellent photographer please believe truer words have never been spoken!! This man worked several hours BEFORE my ceremony started all the way until it ENDED. Rodney has a keen eye and captured so many precious moments now memories. The quality of the photos was exceeded my expectations! And let's talk about his amazing turn around time. Within 2-3 days we recieved our sneak peek photos which were absolutely amazing! And 29 days later we had our entire album! Rodney's prices are very affordable and you get MORE than what you pay for. My only regret is not listening to him when he told me to put the photobooth at my cocktail hour and reception. I decided against it and went just with cocktail hour☹. Listen to the professional people, they've done this a time or two and definitely know what their talking about. My guest absolutely LOVED the photobooth and so did my husband and I. Do yourself a favor a be sure to add it to your package. You will be glad you did. I'm so glad to have been connected to Rodney via another bride. Her pictures breathtaking and so was mine! Couldn't be happier!🥰🎊.

Thank you again Rodney!

Sincerely,

Bre&Rod

Sent on 08/09/2019
    One Moment One Shot Photography 8
  • The Johnsons

Mrs. Johnson · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend

Rodney and the One Moment One Shot team were beyond phenomenal with services provided for our special day. Our expectations were beyond exceeded. They were on time and even stayed later than contracted and provided a preview of some of our photos within less than 24 hours of our wedding.

The Johnsons- Atlanta, GA

Sent on 06/02/2019
    One Moment One Shot Photography 9

Paige Wright · Married on 03/24/2019

Exceptional

Rodney just the best hands down! His work speaks for itself! Rodney is so professional and his positive vibe helps you become more comfortable when capturing every moment! Forever my photographer

Sent on 05/01/2019
    One Moment One Shot Photography 10
    One Moment One Shot Photography 11
  • Datra

Datra · Married on 12/01/2018

Rodney has a Great spirit and he is highly professional.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & professional

Rodney was both my bridal portrait photographer and wedding photographer. I highly recommend him for BOTH!! My portrait session was fun and Rodney was prompt, easy to work with, and professional. The same rings true for my wedding day!! All of my family and guests complimented him and his work !!!! He is amazing at what he does, a true talent and passion for his craft, and it shows.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sammy Anderson · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Attention

We had a blast with this photography team. Took great attention to all the details.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jordyn Lovett · Married on 10/14/2018

Thank You for Everything Rodney!

Thank You for Everything Rodney!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Thomas · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing Service, Professionalism and attention to Details! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Querida

Querida Black · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Photographer Hands Down

I worked with Rodney through my engagement, bridal and eventually wedding portraits. The whole experience has been top notch and I'm so glad that he was my photographer of choice during this adventure. Rodney's personality is such that you feel comfortable as if one of your long term friends is doing the photo shoot.
    All of my photos look as if they should be in the latest bridal magazine and I'm so proud to show them off. His team works hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied and your voice is heard. Admittedly, I was very particular about the look I wanted for my photos and Rodney and LaTanya came through and showed out!!
    One Moment One Shot professionalism helped me through my planning process and I am so glad that they were a part of my dream team. I feel like I found a new friend and will continue to use One Moment One Shot for family photos for years to come!
    Thank you! Thank you! Rodney and LaTanya for being a part of my DreamTeam!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shaunita · Married on 09/15/2018

Photo booth

Wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth!!!! Even better that it’s portable!!!! Captured great photos at our ceremony and reception

Sent on 08/14/2019

Destiny Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Love ❤️

Perfect all the way around! Such a great photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Misty · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish. Rodney is professional an has a passion for photography that shows in his work. He made us and our guest feel at ease all throughout the wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Adriana · Married on 03/10/2018

My fiancé hired Rodney for the engagement and he was a pleasure to work with! He hid really well also, lol. Our pictures are amazing and he was able to capture very personal moments. We got our pictures way sooner than expected, especially compared to other photographers the family has hired in the past. Especially given the holiday time. I would recommend to anyone!IMG_0972.JPG

Sent on 01/04/2018
    One Moment One Shot Photography 12

Detra · Married on 02/03/2018

Rodney is AMAZING! From day one I knew that we had made the right decision by making him our photographer. We stay in Columbia, SC and he did our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and all photos the day of our wedding, with the help of LaTanya, who is just as amazing. Rodney has such a great attention to detail. He pointed things out to me that I wouldn't have noticed had he not pointed them out. He does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, which includes moving furniture, rugs, chairs, basically whatever is in his way to provide beautiful pictures for his clients :-). He's very professional, down to earth, funny, and made my husband and I feel comfortable while taking photos. LaTanya also has a great attention to detail and she is so sweet. She took photos while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She even help carry my shoes and hold my train when moving for different shots. All our pictures turned out amazing! Not only do they take great pictures but their turn around time is very quick, and their pricing is very affordable. They truly love what they do, and that makes a difference. Rodney and LaTanya, we just want to say once again, thank you so very much for everything, and having a part in making our wedding day special. If you're looking for a photographer your search stops here!! Book One Moment One Shot Photography, you won't regret it! Love Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Sent on 02/07/2018
    One Moment One Shot Photography 13
    One Moment One Shot Photography 14
    One Moment One Shot Photography 15
    One Moment One Shot Photography 16

M · Married on 12/31/2017

He was and is simply amazing! Even when my videographer failed us, Rodney stepped up and assisted just to ensure his client was happy.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2017

Thank you for everything and we appreciate you.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Shaniqua · Married on 12/22/2017

My family and I have had the privileged of working with Rodney for the past 3 years! He is phenomenal! Not only is he patient, willing, and funny... his talent is truly one of a kind. You will not go wrong booking him as your personal or event photographer.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jasmine · Married on 12/16/2017

Rodney and his team were very responsive throughout our wedding planning process. For the engagement session, his creativity led to our "one moment one shot" photo for our Save the Dates and it turned out beautifully! My bridal portraits were equally gorgeous! One of the photos was even printed on a canvas and displayed at my wedding. At every shoot, he gave great directions and had a clear vision for each pose/background. I highly suggest Rodney and his team for their professionalism, responsiveness, creativity, and QUALITY work!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Joseph · Married on 12/02/2017

Such an Amazing talent that Rodney has in creating images.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Joel · Married on 10/21/2017

Great Quality! Great Price! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jasmine · Married on 09/29/2017

There is not enough words to express our gratitude for our photographer Rodney! Rodney has been the easiest to work with ever since our first consultation! He is very detailed and his vision and creativity will inspire you and is always outside of the box! Rodney was just as adamant and relentless as me to nail my bridal shoot in my dream location and boy did he deliver! Our wedding day was seamless from start to finish and he was able to accommodate us in 3 different locations being extremely patient with our wedding party! His assistant was wonderful as well making sure I was at my best angles at all times. I know we will be in love with our wedding photos and if you are looking for the perfect photographer to capture the best and most intimate moments look no further because Rodney is your guy ??

Sent on 10/01/2017

Josie · Married on 09/16/2017

Once again Rodney and team went above and beyond expectation.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Krystal · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank You for Everything! We appreciate you!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/19/2017

One of the Best Photography Teams we have ever used. Very personalable and listens to your needs. Rodney took shots and we had no idea he captured them until we received them.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Sara · Married on 07/18/2017

Rodney was friendly, patient, talented, and always smiling. He made me and my family feel comfortable and my wedding day went smooth. His photos are beautiful.

Sent on 07/23/2017