One Love Productions, Inc. Reviews

66 | High Point, NC

66 Reviews for One Love Productions, Inc.

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

One Love Productions went above and beyond on our wedding day, capturing special moments we may have forgotten. The wedding trailer was amazing and we are looking forward to the full film. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2018

One Love Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Pamela, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure capturing your special day!
  • Tate

Tate · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Videographer Ever!

These guys truly produce the best work! There were so fast at responding to my questions and I couldn’t have asked for better people to capture my day! You can tell they care about each and every video that they make. I recommend them 100%!!

Crenicia · Married on 05/12/2018

Justin and Victoria are awesome! So thankful that we chose them to capture our day. They really went above and beyond to accommodate my husband and I and we are so grateful. I couldn’t recommend them more!!

• MrsMorgan2018

Carissa · Married on 03/18/2018

One Love Productions did an amazing job on my wedding video. Even though I was a complete bridezilla, they captured all of the great moments and made it so personable. I cried when I watched the video. They were affordable and always available when I had questions or needed to speak to them. I highly recommend them.

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2017

I had a great experience with Justin and Victoria. I was worried at first since we had agreed to a videographer but hadn't met them yet, but One Love came highly recommended. The first time we met was on the wedding day but it was like we'd known them all along, we had email exchanges previously but they are true professionals and have done a million weddings, so I had peace of mind that my video would turn out beautifully and it did! Thank you so much!

Shanteal · Married on 11/18/2017

Justin and Victoria are great to work with. My husband and I love our wedding film. I know I have watched it over 30 times already. The music flowed so well throughout the whole film. We still have guest from the wedding talking about how wonderful the wedding trailer is. I would recommend One Love Productions to anyone. If you want someone to capture the best memories on your special day then call Justin and Victoria!

Maitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Justin and his wife are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet and they made our wedding day perfect! We absolutely love our video and can’t wait to show it to our kids (when we have them haha) and their children so they can all feel the love we felt on our special day. Thank you so much Justin!

TABITHA · Married on 11/04/2017

If you are looking for professional videography services, then you must book OneLove. They will capture your day and produce such amazing an amazing video. You will not be disappointed!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend One Love productions!! The quality of the video is amazing. They send sweet surprises when you receive your full video. They are just amazing to work with!!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

One Love Productions, Inc. is THE best! It was an absolute pleasure working with Justin and his team. They are professional in every aspect of their craft, and took great care to capture every design and detail of our wedding. We received our highlight video and full film in a timely manner and have received so many compliments from family and friends alike. We've already watched our full film twice since we received it a few weeks ago and we're looking forward to watching it again soon! One Love Productions, Inc. has exceeded every expectation: from the initial planning meeting to the delivery of the final product. 5 stars!

Patrice · Married on 09/23/2017

There is so much I can say about One Love Productions from their professionalism, to their kind demeanor, and responsiveness....I'm so glad to have found you. I was fortunate enough not only to work with Justin, but it's wonderful wife Victoria. They were both amazing individuals and really have an eye for what looks good. From the moment I met them, they felt more like they were part of my family instead of strangers recording our love story and wedding. For the wedding, Victoria went above and beyond my expectations; not only with the videography, but helping me with my wedding dress to fixing my hair when it was out of place, and giving me advice on how to cut the cake. I am beyond happy that I took the time to do my research and chose One Love Productions to be a part of such a special time in my life. I promise you, this will not be the last time I use them. My parents have a 40th wedding anniversary in less than 2 years and I will definitely be contacting One Love Productions.

Brooke · Married on 09/23/2017

I was extremely impressed with Justin and his team! They went above and beyond particularly on our wedding day and were extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. We were extremely impressed with their work and professionalism after meeting them at a friends wedding and knew we wanted to book them on our big day! They are the perfect vendor for a couple who is looking for an affordable videographer without sacrificing on quality.

L · Married on 09/22/2017

One Love Productions filmed our wedding and we would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking to preserve their most special memories on film!! Throughout the planning process, Justin was responsive, accommodating and very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, Justin and Victoria were truly a calming presence. They were a joy to have around and we truly appreciated their professionalism, skill, and willingness to work alongside our very adventurous photographer without hesitation. We just received our final wedding film and we absolutely love it. My expectations were exceeded in every way when it came to the creative choices that were made with music, editing and content. A million THANK YOUs to One Love Productions for being such a special part of our wedding day and for creating a wedding film that we will treasure for a lifetime. - Leeann & TL

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2017

My now husband and I absolutely love the work One Love did for our wedding. After our initial meeting, I didn’t want anyone else but One Love to capture our wedding. After receiving our final DVD, we are beyond satisfied with the services provided. We will highly recommend them to everyone. They were professional from beginning to finish. If you are looking for someone to capture all of the special memories, you should definitely choose this Team!!

Haleigh · Married on 08/05/2017

This company is amazing to work with. They did a wonderful job on our video and I recommend anyone to use this group!

Kim · Married on 07/30/2017

At the last minute, we decided to include videography at our wedding; and we are so thankful we did!! Video is such an awesome way to capture a most special event! Justin and his team were so easy to work with! They even used drones on our wedding day to capture our venue and my husbands entrance to the wedding from the lake! We love our wedding video! I highly recommend OneLove! You won’t regret making the investment!

• Charita

Charita · Married on 06/24/2017

One Love is awesome and we are so glad that we used them to capture our day! Throughout the planning process Justin was very easy to get in touch with and very easy to work with. On the wedding day they arrived on time and came in ready to start capturing our day. Justin, Victoria and Marissa were all so helpful on the day and had such sweet spirits. As the female (bride), Victoria and Marissa were with me while I was getting ready and they jumped in without even being asked to help fix my veil or dress or anything else prior to taking a photo/video. The teamed worked really well with the rest of our vendors to ensure that they all made our day as special as could be. They even stayed the entire time to ensure that they captured every moment. They were very patient with us and overall just truly a joy to work with. It's not often that you find such wonderful people to work with but One Love is truly one of those rare gem companies. We are so glad that we chose One Love to capture our day and can't wait to see our video. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom as they are definitely the best!! Thank you One Love for helping to make our day the best day ever...we Love y'all!!

Brennan · Married on 06/11/2017

It was absolutely amazing to work with you guys! From the beginning it was always easy to get in touch and contact with you! If I ever had a question I could call and you would respond. The day of the wedding you guys did an amazing job. You did everything that I asked for and now I sit and patiently wait for the video. I am so excited I can not wait to see all that you captured. Thank you again for capturing one of the most amazing days of my life! I will recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married in the future! :)

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2017

All I can say is WOW! Justin and his team are professional, talented, and easy to work with. I am so happy that I decided to book them for my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. One of the best decisions I made in regards to wedding vendors.

Anna · Married on 05/11/2017

Absolutely wonderful

Words cannot express the gratitude my husband and I have for One Love Productions. From day one they have been so friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. They truly care about every client and strive to make a piece of art that will be cherished for a lifetime. From first contact to delivery of my final video, they have exceeded my expectations. If you have ANY doubt about hiring them/a videographer...do it! You will not regret it!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

We met with Justin last week to discuss what we wanted for our day. He patiently answered all of our questions and explained everything. We are very excited to see what he captures on our day and look forward to seeing his work!

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

5 stars just isn't enough! We knew we wanted a video, we didn't realize what we were getting was a chance to relive our families fairy tale. Justin and his team were extremely polite and professional and yet you didn't really know they were there.....until you receive the teaser!!! Magical is the only word that comes to mind. They captured the moments that make you laugh and cry all over again. We are so grateful for the talented team at One Love. We can't stop talking about it (and watching it). The quality shows just how much time and care goes into choosing the perfect moments to capture. We were blown away and can't wait to see the full video. Thank you so much!!!

Krista · Married on 04/15/2017

Justin and Victoria are amazing! We can't imagine not having a video after seeing the work they have done. We loved everything they produced and our final video is incredible! We would highly recommend them to any and every one looking for a videographer!

• MrsLaurenRenee

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2017

Justin was very professional and responsive throughout all aspects of our wedding. One Love Productions is great at what they do and I'm very pleased with the finished product as well as my experience working with them. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who's planning a wedding.

Latrisha · Married on 04/08/2017

Thank you so much for your quality service on our wedding day! You really made our wedding come to life. I have yet to stop watching our film. One Love Production did a fantastic job and I will continue to refer your services to anyone looking for a videographer.