One Life Photography Reviews

One Life Photography 7
  • Daniel

Daniel Diefenderfer · Married on 03/23/2019

Casey and Daniel's Wedding

Victor and his staff at One Life Photography were absolutely amazing! Throughout the entire process of engagement and bridal sessions to the wedding day, Victor was excellent to work with. He was patient, willing to work with our schedules, and always quick to respond to emails or texts. The quality of his photos are beyond phenomenal. I will be using One Life Photography again in the future! I recommend them to anyone who will listen! You will be absolutely blown away by his photos!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    One Life Photography 12
  • Emilee

Emilee Mcelveen · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Photographer!

One Life Photography did an excellent job shooting our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and our wedding! I would highly recommend them and will use them again in the future. They were very helpful,flexible and captured our special moments perfectly!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    One Life Photography 25
    One Life Photography 26

Brittany Miles · Married on 11/04/2018

Exceptional

When planning my wedding having a great photographer was at the top of my list and I found that in Victor. He responded instantly to my initial inquiry about his services and sat down with me to discuss what I was looking for to help me find a package that would suit my needs for the big day! We decided on a package that included an engagement shoot and covered 8 hours of our wedding day.
    Not only does he take gorgeous photos, but he also makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot and we had so much fun!
    He also offers a photo booth service that we used during our reception. All our guests loved it and the photos from it are some of our favorites!
    We are beyond thrilled with all of the pictures both he and Lyra took and we will cherish them forever! I would highly recommend using One Life to capture your day, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    One Life Photography 27
    One Life Photography 28
    One Life Photography 29
    One Life Photography 30
    One Life Photography 31
    One Life Photography 32

Jen · Married on 11/03/2018

You will not find a more talented photographer!

From the very beginning, Victor was absolutely fantastic and we were thrilled he was available for the day of our wedding. His professionalism, knowledge, skills and kindness are absolutely unmatched. He seriously made our wedding day so perfect and helped make taking wedding day photos a breeze, no stress whatsoever. We are COMPLETELY IN LOVE with every single one of our photos and are blown away by the beauty of his work. Simply magical. You will not find a more talented photographer.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    One Life Photography 33

Kandace · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!

Victor was amazing and so were the pictures!! If you're looking for the best look no further!! So easy to work with and will do whatever you are wanting!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photos!

Victor and Lyra did an amazing job at capturing our wedding day! Their professionalism and creativity made our experience unique and always rememberable. We recommend One Life Photography for any wedding or special event!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    One Life Photography 34
  • Ekaterina

Ekaterina Griffith · Married on 08/08/2018

Exactly what we wanted.

Victor, has a talent and an incredible eye for a great shot! We are absolutely pleased with all our photos. You can feel the southern charm with old live oaks and Spanish moss through the pictures, exactly what we wanted. We can re-live that important day of our lives looking at our photos. Victor was so relaxed and friendly making us feel comfortable posing for pictures.
    It was our pleasure to work with him. We will recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Brandi · Married on 06/22/2018

I hired Victor at One Life to capture the moment when I asked my girlfriend to be my fiancé. She had no idea Victor was stealthily following our walk and taking pictures along the way! He was able to take some great shots of the moment, and we ended up going out with him a second day at sunrise to capture some BEAUTIFUL engagement photos. Can't recommend him enough, he was highly flexible to our times, very professional, and knowledgeable.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Alana · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Victor and Lyra photograph our best day ever was genuinely one of the best decisions we made! They are so sweet and very easy to work with. During planning Victor was very responsive and always helpful with any questions I had. One Life is outstanding, super professional, and extremely talented; 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    One Life Photography 35
    One Life Photography 36
    One Life Photography 37

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

We enjoyed working with Victor ! He gave us on point directions and worked with a calmness that was much appreciated on a busy wedding day. Not to mention the pictures are beautiful! Highly Reccomend one life for anyone getting married in Charleston or Myrtle beach !

Sent on 03/26/2018

Karlee · Married on 08/13/2017

Victor was amazing! His willingness to meet with us several times prior to the wedding made us feel very comfortable that we made the right choice. We were able to get to know eachother better and feel comfortable on our wedding day in front of the camera. He captured so many special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. The pictures turned out incredible and we've had many friends who have told us how "amazing" our wedding photos are. We also did a "trash the dress" session a few days after the wedding and took photos in the ocean. They're some of my favorites. Thank you so much Victor!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an awesome experience with One Life Photography! Very pleased and the photos are beautiful!!! Thanks so much.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Victor was incredible. He is very helpful and doesn’t mind hearing ideas or requests for any shots that we wanted. He is also reliable and easy to work with-accommodating. We had a wonderful experience with him, and I would recommend his services to anyone who wants fantastic pictures.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Celeste · Married on 05/20/2017

Victor and Rueben were amazing to work with and I LOVED all of my pictures! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I had seen Victor’s work from a previous wedding back in 2014 and his photos had always stuck with me since then. When I got engaged, I knew right away I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He was so easy to work with and his pictures made me feel like the most beautiful bride. He creates magic behind the lens and we couldn’t have been happier with how the photos turned out! We can’t wait to use Victor again in the years to come for any of our photography needs.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/01/2017

Victor at One Life Photography is THE best wedding photographer in both the Charleston and Myrtle Beach area. He recently photographed my April 1st wedding at Middleton Place and did a phenomenal job- I could not have asked for better photos on our special day! Victor was friendly, easy to work with, on time, and made sure that he captured every important moment, from getting ready photos to the sparkler sendoff. The wedding photos turned out to be so beautiful and everyone keeps asking who my photographer was. If you are on the fence about which photographer to go with for your wedding or event, choose One Life. Victor and his team really did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Mark · Married on 03/25/2017

One Life saved our wedding. Thanks

Sent on 03/26/2017

Erin · Married on 10/09/2016

Victor and his assistant were great! Victor was very professional and creative. I never once had to direct him to take a photo. He made our bridal photos a breeze. I would recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Victor to any bride getting married in the area, not only was he a professional but, fun. He had taken some amazing pictures of our recent wedding at the Breakers in Myrtle Beach on September 10, 2016. The photo booth is worth ever penny... I was so happy that we rented it thru him for the evening, props were included, which was one less thing I had to worry about. Toby and I are extremely satisfied with all of our pictures... not only do we now have a go to photographer for special occasions, but, have also gained a great friend... We love you Victor... and were so glad that you captured our amazing day!! Thank you.. Love the Fosters

Sent on 09/28/2016

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

Victor at One Life Photography was an absolute dream to work with! He was professional yet personable. He made us both feel so comfortable and his work is unlike any other. He has an eye for photography that the average person wouldn't see. His attention to detail made for some unbelievable pictures. I have received so many compliments from people who have seen our pictures. Victor's pictures told the story of our wedding day. From the small details, to the candid moments, to the posed pictures, I am more than pleased with what we received. We will cherish our pictures forever and I would recommend Victor at One Life Photography to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer. We plan on using him in the future for other events!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Victor is a phenomenal photographer!!! From the first meeting to the final hour of our wedding, he was very professional and the end result was incredible. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased and would highly recommend Victor and his assistant Ruben! Rest assured you will be pleased with your photographs!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Victor was extremely responsive, very laid back and flexible with our photo requests and locations. We loved that we were the only wedding for the day and loved the flexibility of having him with us all day. No rushing through photos and had a lot of beautiful, personal photos to show for it. Loved the quality of his photos and album. Can't wait to get our canvas print to hang in our home as well!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Victor was amazing to work with and the quality of photos were very impressive. He was able to recommend perfect spots to catch our day.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/22/2015

Victor is a friend of mine and he made the trip to Atlanta for my wedding this past August. He is 100% professional and such an organized and creative photographer. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and better than I ever could have imagined. He is very affordable and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 12/31/2015