One Life Photography Reviews

50 | Myrtle Beach, SC

50 Reviews for One Life Photography

50 One Life Photography Reviews

Brandi · Married on 06/22/2018

I hired Victor at One Life to capture the moment when I asked my girlfriend to be my fiancé. She had no idea Victor was stealthily following our walk and taking pictures along the way! He was able to take some great shots of the moment, and we ended up going out with him a second day at sunrise to capture some BEAUTIFUL engagement photos. Can't recommend him enough, he was highly flexible to our times, very professional, and knowledgeable.

Alana · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Victor and Lyra photograph our best day ever was genuinely one of the best decisions we made! They are so sweet and very easy to work with. During planning Victor was very responsive and always helpful with any questions I had. One Life is outstanding, super professional, and extremely talented; 10/10 would recommend!

One Life Photography 1
    One Life Photography 2
    One Life Photography 3

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

We enjoyed working with Victor ! He gave us on point directions and worked with a calmness that was much appreciated on a busy wedding day. Not to mention the pictures are beautiful! Highly Reccomend one life for anyone getting married in Charleston or Myrtle beach !

Karlee · Married on 08/13/2017

Victor was amazing! His willingness to meet with us several times prior to the wedding made us feel very comfortable that we made the right choice. We were able to get to know eachother better and feel comfortable on our wedding day in front of the camera. He captured so many special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. The pictures turned out incredible and we've had many friends who have told us how "amazing" our wedding photos are. We also did a "trash the dress" session a few days after the wedding and took photos in the ocean. They're some of my favorites. Thank you so much Victor!

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an awesome experience with One Life Photography! Very pleased and the photos are beautiful!!! Thanks so much.

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Victor was incredible. He is very helpful and doesn’t mind hearing ideas or requests for any shots that we wanted. He is also reliable and easy to work with-accommodating. We had a wonderful experience with him, and I would recommend his services to anyone who wants fantastic pictures.

Celeste · Married on 05/20/2017

Victor and Rueben were amazing to work with and I LOVED all of my pictures! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I had seen Victor’s work from a previous wedding back in 2014 and his photos had always stuck with me since then. When I got engaged, I knew right away I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He was so easy to work with and his pictures made me feel like the most beautiful bride. He creates magic behind the lens and we couldn’t have been happier with how the photos turned out! We can’t wait to use Victor again in the years to come for any of our photography needs.

Kathryn · Married on 04/01/2017

Victor at One Life Photography is THE best wedding photographer in both the Charleston and Myrtle Beach area. He recently photographed my April 1st wedding at Middleton Place and did a phenomenal job- I could not have asked for better photos on our special day! Victor was friendly, easy to work with, on time, and made sure that he captured every important moment, from getting ready photos to the sparkler sendoff. The wedding photos turned out to be so beautiful and everyone keeps asking who my photographer was. If you are on the fence about which photographer to go with for your wedding or event, choose One Life. Victor and his team really did a fantastic job!

Mark · Married on 03/25/2017

One Life saved our wedding. Thanks

Erin · Married on 10/09/2016

Victor and his assistant were great! Victor was very professional and creative. I never once had to direct him to take a photo. He made our bridal photos a breeze. I would recommend!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Victor to any bride getting married in the area, not only was he a professional but, fun. He had taken some amazing pictures of our recent wedding at the Breakers in Myrtle Beach on September 10, 2016. The photo booth is worth ever penny... I was so happy that we rented it thru him for the evening, props were included, which was one less thing I had to worry about. Toby and I are extremely satisfied with all of our pictures... not only do we now have a go to photographer for special occasions, but, have also gained a great friend... We love you Victor... and were so glad that you captured our amazing day!! Thank you.. Love the Fosters

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

Victor at One Life Photography was an absolute dream to work with! He was professional yet personable. He made us both feel so comfortable and his work is unlike any other. He has an eye for photography that the average person wouldn't see. His attention to detail made for some unbelievable pictures. I have received so many compliments from people who have seen our pictures. Victor's pictures told the story of our wedding day. From the small details, to the candid moments, to the posed pictures, I am more than pleased with what we received. We will cherish our pictures forever and I would recommend Victor at One Life Photography to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer. We plan on using him in the future for other events!

Victor is a phenomenal photographer!!! From the first meeting to the final hour of our wedding, he was very professional and the end result was incredible. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased and would highly recommend Victor and his assistant Ruben! Rest assured you will be pleased with your photographs!!!

Victor was extremely responsive, very laid back and flexible with our photo requests and locations. We loved that we were the only wedding for the day and loved the flexibility of having him with us all day. No rushing through photos and had a lot of beautiful, personal photos to show for it. Loved the quality of his photos and album. Can't wait to get our canvas print to hang in our home as well!

Victor was amazing to work with and the quality of photos were very impressive. He was able to recommend perfect spots to catch our day.

Meghan · Married on 08/22/2015

Victor is a friend of mine and he made the trip to Atlanta for my wedding this past August. He is 100% professional and such an organized and creative photographer. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and better than I ever could have imagined. He is very affordable and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Ali · Married on 08/15/2015

Victor is such an amazing photographer!! We could not have been happier with our engagement & wedding photos. He was so easy and friendly to work with! He started at the beginning of the day and photographed until the very end! All my wedding guest were so shocked he stayed the whole event and my mother even commented that he feels like part of the family because he was there from start to finish! I can't wait until we have another excuse to get more professional pictures!

Victor and his team was amazing. We really love our pictures and our guests were very impressed with him during the wedding.

Andrew · Married on 05/30/2015

Victor and Reuben were so great and helped so much with our wedding. They both take a lot of pride in their work and the results reflect that they truly love what they do. The pictures turned out perfect and they captured every moment just right. They know the best places and the right times to take pictures that will last forever and helped us to never forget how beautiful of a day it was. I highly recommend them and have never heard of anyone not being overly impressed by their work.

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

Victor Beloded and his Team at One Life Photography are more than amazing! We couldn't have dreamed of a better experience for our Engagement and Wedding photographs! He is very easy to communicate with, punctual, trustworthy and has a gift when it comes to creativity! Our guests had an absolute blast with the Photo Booth and his Assistants were very accommodating and down to earth! From the still prints and canvas to the custom made video and photo albums, it is nothing but perfection! I HIGHLY recommend One Life Photography for ANY of your photograph needs and am beyond grateful for the memories he captured for us to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/10/2015

One Life Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Heidi · Married on 05/03/2015

Victor was amazing! He captured some amazing moments that we would have never seen without his photos! We have had so many compliments on our photos and the video! Our friends and family who couldn't be a part of our day have said they felt like they were there because of his photos and the perfect video he made for us! I have and will continue to tell every bride I meet about Victor and One Life Photography! Thank you again for helping us relive our special day over and over again!

Steve · Married on 04/11/2015

couldnt have been happier. Perfect!!!!

Heather · Married on 03/25/2015

Victor work with us and captured our day perfectly so happy we found him he can highly recommend