One Fine Day Productions Reviews

One Fine Day Productions 1
One Fine Day Productions 2
One Fine Day Productions 3

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2018

Lindsey was absolutely the key to the success of our daughter's beautiful wedding in Steamboat. The daunting thought of planning from a distance with guests invited from both sides of the country was overwhelming. We were immediately put at ease by Lindsey's professionalism, experience, and calming demeanor. Perhaps the biggest compliment we can share is our daughter Kendall's following the wedding weekend: "It was the wedding event that I have dreamed of all of my adult life--perfect in every aspect." Thank you Lindsey

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Lindsey was the best! She made the planning of our daughters' destination wedding seamless. A joy to work with. Extensive knowledge of all aspects involved. Our daughter's wedding day was perfect from start to finish. Cannot brag on One Fine Day (Lindsey and her team) enough!

Kara · Married on 08/11/2018

Lindsey was amazing to work with and she executed our vision perfectly! We cannot thank her enough for planning the most perfect day!!!

Holly · Married on 07/14/2018

We could not have pulled off our daughters incredible wedding without Lindsey Grannis. That is the absolute truth. The minute we met her, my daughter and i knew she was the perfect wedding planner for us. Everything ran smoothly, from transportation to flowers, cake and decor. Her suggestions for band, photography, rentals- everything, we’re spot on. Lindsey has to be the hardest worker we know and she designed the flowers as well. They were stunning. I cannot say enough about her!!!

One Fine Day Productions 4

Belle · Married on 07/07/2018

Lindsey is by far the best wedding planner in the Steamboat Springs area! She made our experience planning a destination wedding an absolute breeze. I often felt like I was the only wedding on her books but I know that is far from true. I was so confident and stress free going into our wedding day because I knew she had every little detail handled. She was responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Ali · Married on 03/10/2018

Best Planner in Steamboat!

Lindsey is nothing short of a miracle worker- hiring her was the best decision we made for the wedding. She knows everyone in Steamboat and can give you the best recommendations on who to work with. Highly recommend!

Nichole · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn't have done it without the help of One Fine Day Productions.

Jami · Married on 08/11/2017

Hiring Lindsey and her team was one of the best decisions we made. Lindsey eased many of the wedding stressors. As a bride from out of town she was an invaluable resource to help us navigate a "destination" wedding. She is organized and responsive to emails and phone calls. She was in contact with all our vendors and made sure everyone and everything was on time, where they were supposed to be and set up just as we had envisioned! Having Lindsey on our team allowed us to enjoy our wedding week and wedding day, I had complete confidence in her and we really had nothing to worry about.

Jessie · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely could not have pulled our wedding off without Lindsey's help! She went so above and beyond to make sure everything was beyond perfect! She is super organized, timely, well-connected and such a pleasure to work with! She made everything easy and fun and when we did hit road-blocks along the way, she always had a solution. Lindsey was without a doubt the best wedding investment we made!

One Fine Day Productions 5
    One Fine Day Productions 6

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough great things about Lindsey. She went above and WAY beyond contracted services and did everything in her power to make sure our wedding day was PERFECT. Lindsey is extremely professional, easy to work with and very personable - she cares for her clients and always wants the absolute best for them and will do everything in her power to make that happen.

One of the most valuable things about working with Lindsey is her amazing relationships with other vendors - she knows everyone and everyone respects her immensely! Lindsey was able to help me secure top rated vendors and worked directly with them to bring our wedding vision to life.

Finally, and most importantly, Lindsey made me feel at such ease on our wedding day. She worked tirelessly day and night to make sure the day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. Thank you Lindsey from the bottom of our hearts for making the day so memorable!!

-Jenna & Hugh Cullman

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

This was hands down some of the best money we spent on our wedding. Working with Lindsey at OFD was easy and enjoyable. Lindsey knows her stuff. I had the utmost confidence in her and felt comfortable fully relying on her advice. We had a medical emergency during our reception and Lindsey handled it like a pro. My dad doesn't hand out compliments too easily and he said that Lindsey and everyone at OFD were "absolutely incredible."

Janessa · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I have been in the event and wedding industry so I had a very specific vision and she executed it flawlessly. I would recommend Lindsey and One Fine Day Productions to anyone looking for month out guidance to those who need full step by step planning and help. She is versatile and knowledgeable about the Yampa Valley and all the vendors and options available!

Ahnie · Married on 06/10/2017

Lindsey is the best! She was easy to work with, understood what we were looking for, offered many ideas, and made our day a huge success. Lindsey has incredible relationships with all of the vendors we worked with which made planning a destination wedding a lot less stressful. I would recommend Lindsey to anyone looking to get married in Steamboat, she is absolutely the best around!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Lindsey is an absolutely wonderful wedding planner and florist. She made planning stress-free and easy. Throughout the planning process, Lindsey was timely in her responses and had great ideas and suggestions. On our wedding day, she made everything run flawlessly. We could not have asked for a better planner or florist!

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Lindsey Grannis of One Fine Day Productions provided detailed planning, guidance and perfect day-of execution. Her professionalism and relationships with her vendors took the wedding-planning process from complex and confusing to straight-forward and organized. In addition to her seamless coordination, Lindsey brought a beautiful design eye, lovely floral arrangements and always arrived with enthusiasm and tact, not to mention much appreciated direction to vendors and guests the day-of. Knowing Lindsey and her staff had everything more than under control the day of allowed us to spend our time focusing on family & friends rather than last minute wedding coordination. If you're getting married in Steamboat, the first thing you should do is pick up the phone and call Lindsey...I have no idea how anyone does it without her!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing is an understatement. Lindsey is the ONLY reason that my wedding day was absolute perfection. ALL of the credit goes to Lindsey. I gave Lindsey my vision and she made it happen. EVERY vendor raved about Lindsey and said that she is the, absolute, best wedding planner in town. She is worth every penny and I would have paid double. She was the planner for my sister's wedding in 2013 and I am so thankful that my sister found her. She is insanely organized, professional, experienced, fun, and well networked. I cannot say enough about Lindsey!!!!!!

Meredith · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with Lindsey at One Fine Day. She was very detail oriented and made sure nothing fell through the cracks. We and our family were able to enjoy the wedding as we knew Lindsey and her team were on top of everything. Our day was perfect!

Carly · Married on 08/06/2016

Lindsey is amazing! She is so on top of it, and she makes your wedding day enjoyable! Plus she does amazing floral design and decor. I highly recommend her!

James · Married on 07/30/2016

I couldn't imagine planning or hosting a wedding without the help of Lindsey! She knows all of the local vendors and suppliers, as well she is extremely familiar with the venues - so whether it's planning your wedding around the best sunset or helping select finishes, furniture, or fixtures she really can't be beat. We used her service to help us plan our wedding as well as perform setup and tear-down of our decorations. She insured everything went off without a hitch and our family was able to enjoy the wedding weekend stress free!

Terry · Married on 06/11/2016

Lindsey Grannis of One Fine Day Productions is phenomenal! We chose her as the wedding planner for our daughter's destination wedding after our initial phone call. We found Lindsey to be professional yet approachable, knowledgeable and experienced yet flexible and amicable to new ideas. She was exceedingly generous with her time, advice, and recommendations. She was organized and detailed and always up-to-date with the latest additions or changes in the wedding plan. During the event, she had her boots on the ground and successfully and tirelessly troubleshooted each problem as it arose - earning our utmost admiration. Of most importance to us, Lindsey took the time to get to know our daughter and her vision for her wedding and, with unflinching determination, strove to create the wedding of our daughter's dream. We highly and full heartedly recommend Lindsey Grannis of One Fine Day Productions as your wedding planner.

Lindsey at One Fine Day Productions made our wedding day go off without a hitch! It was super smooth and perfect. The planning process with her was super easy and she always took the stress of planning a wedding away. Even with living 3 hrs away I knew everything was taken care of. She is always available to answer questions and I know would always get back to me. Overall incredible service that is well worth it and allows you and all of your family and wedding party to just relax and enjoy the special day of a wedding. I would recommend her services to anyone that asked.

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Lindsey Grannis was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. She was our partner from start to finish and helped us create a day that was fun and meaningful for us and our guests. We live out of state and only had the opportunity to visit Steamboat twice in the year leading up to the wedding. That was no problem because Lindsey is incredibly responsive and effective over email and phone. She has close working relationships with all of the vendors in Steamboat and was able to steer us to the appropriate vendors for the different aspects that we needed. Along with wedding planning we worked with Lindsey for flowers. Lindsey is creative and goes beyond the standard table arrangement designs that dominate pinterest and wedding blogs. We had a fall wedding and I wanted to do something unique to Autumn for our decor - Lindsey created beautiful table arrangements that complemented understated fall plaid table covers. As the bride I had no concerns going into our wedding day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Lindsey finalized the details with all of our vendors, she attended our rehearsal to provide guidance to our officiant and wedding party, she provided detailed schedules to us, our party, and our guests so everyone knew where to be and when. All I had to do on our wedding day was have fun and enjoy myself; Lindsey managed everything else. Prior to the wedding my family reached out to Lindsey because they wanted to plan a surprise for our wedding day- e.g., a flash mob or acapella group. Lindsey took it up a level and helped them coordinate a surprise sunset helicopter tour of Yampa Valley. You can imagine our's and our guest's surprise when a helicopter landed at our venue to pick us up after our ceremony- it was unforgettable. We will be forever grateful to Lindsey for helping us create the most perfect wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Steamboat.

Gretchen · Married on 09/06/2015

Our wedding went perfectly, thanks entirely to One Fine Day Productions. Lindsey is your local expert and has seen and done it all, in a good way. She knows what will make your wedding unique and what all weddings have in common, so you can spend your time focusing in your personal touches, instead of creating a detailed schedule for the looping shuttle bus from the ground up. Don't reinvent the wheel, draw on Lindsey's vast expert experience and actually enjoy your wedding.

I can't recommend One Fine Day strongly enough. Here are my 3 top reasons:
    1) Lindsey is your calm, collected and flexible expert. She sees no disasters, only solutions.
    2) Lindsey does literally everything she says she will. Tell her about something and check it off the list, no need to follow up, it will be taken care of.
    3) Lindsey is your tireless advocate. It goes by so quickly, enjoy yourself. My groom and I got to be guests at our own reception because Lindsey took care of EVERYTHING. In the end, that was priceless.

One Fine Day also did my older sister's wedding, so we are repeat customers!

Jaime · Married on 06/27/2015

Lindsey is amazing to work with. My mother lives out of town and it was great to have a professional give my mom peace of mind. Lindsey is worth her weight in gold!

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't imagine not having Lindsey as our wedding planner. She is simply the best! Throughout the whole process, we always felt like we were working with a special friend, which she is indeed! My daughter's wedding was a dream come true. Thank you, Lindsey!