One Fine Day Photographers Reviews

88 Reviews for One Fine Day Photographers

88 One Fine Day Photographers Reviews
  • Jennarose

Jennarose · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! So friendly and beautiful photos!

We loved Howard and his team! They were so friendly, fun to work with, and wanted to get the most out of our day! They were on time, listened to our suggestions and also let us enjoy our day. It was such a beautiful day, September 29th,2018. I recieved my online gallery one week later!! We stayed up late looking at the photos before our honeymoon! They are absolutely beautiful!!! we can not wait to receive the album, photos and so excited for the video. Howard and his team were great!

One Fine Day Photographers 1
    One Fine Day Photographers 2
  • Charisse

Charisse Wishik. · Married on 09/15/2018

Magical, Unforgettable, Memorable

For a last minute wedding they were very understanding and patient with us throughout our Special day. Their top of the class service and professionalism was appreciated by the entire bridal party was could not stop talking about all the jokes that was made while taking the picture at the park.
    Reasonable price and quick delivery of clean and top quality pictures made our wedding album look even better.
    Would recommend them for any event due to their level of Sevices and professionalism given.

One Fine Day Photographers 3
    One Fine Day Photographers 4
    One Fine Day Photographers 5
    One Fine Day Photographers 6

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2018

I got married August 19th and Howard was my photographer and the pictures came out awesome! He got me my pictures fast and I couldnt have been happier!

Deneen Austin · Married on 08/04/2018

Howard and His Team

Howard and his team was very professional and the engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out beautiful.

• Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

One Fine Day...

Howard and the team were absolutely wonderful.If we could give more than 5 stars we would. From the first moment we sat with Howard to our engagement photos (beautiful) and our amazing wedding photo gallery.
    Howard made sure this bride kept on schedule as well as brought extra team members and took so many pictures we had a hard time choosing from so many beautiful options.If your looking for a wonderful team with years of experience I would highly recommend his team for any of your photography or video needs.

Hollyann · Married on 07/15/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Professional and beautiful photos from my wedding day. Highly recommend!

Melissa Levitt · Married on 06/03/2018

Personable & Professional!

Ron & Howard shot the most perfect photographs for our wedding! Howard remembered us from our best friends’ wedding four years prior; he was able to capture our personalities through photography each and every time. I would recommend One Fine Day to everyone!!

One Fine Day Photographers 7
    One Fine Day Photographers 8
    One Fine Day Photographers 9
    One Fine Day Photographers 10

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Great service

We had a ton of photos to choose from! We loved our wedding album and got so many compliments from family and friends. Howard and his team were easy to work with and worked with out schedule. Very reasonably priced!

Janine Grella · Married on 01/20/2018

Howard was a pleasure to work with and loved his work

Loved everything about Howard and his team

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer/ videographer than Howard and his team!!
    They made everything go smoothly, and i am extremely pleased with their work. EVEN MY GUESTS WERE RAVING ABOUT HIM!!
    If you choose One FIne Day Photography/ Videography YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
    I will FOR SURE be using him again in the future!
    -Nicole 10/7/17

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Howard was very punctual and friendly throughout the day and was able to deliver beautiful photos of our wedding

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

I can’t say enough amazing things about working with Howard. He was easy to work with and very flexible. Immediately when we sat down to meet him, we felt comfortable with his down to earth personality. We told him we wanted our wedding photos to appear fun and natural- nothing too staged and he immediately understood what we were looking for. We loved that he allowed us to customize our photography-wedding package and tailor it more to our needs, which other people were not willing to do.
    On my wedding day Howard made us feel so comfortable from the beginning. He gave us advice to just have fun with our day. Initially, we thought we were going to be exhausted from pictures and it was going to end up looking posed and forced. But, thinking back, I never had to fake a smile. We took Howard’s advice and had fun! More importantly, it felt like we were taking pictures with our friend, not someone we hired. Howard used his creativity to set us up for the most amazing pictures with incredible scenery and we laughed throughout all of our photos. They went above and beyond our expectations!
    The One Fine Day Photographers team was so organized, worked seamlessly with everyone involved and helped make our day totally stress free! I am so lucky to be able to say I wouldn’t have changed anything about my wedding day, and I know I have Howard and his team to thank for so much of that! If you are debating about One Fine Day, I would recommend choosing them!
    I had my wedding at Chateau La Mer, Lindenhurst NY
    I had 2 photographers AND videography. I also got a main album and 2 parent albums! Such an amazing deal!

Nilda · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and i chose One Fine Day Photographers for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that they were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Nilda · Married on 08/13/2017

We chose one fine day photographers for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that they were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Sydney · Married on 08/12/2017

Howard and his team at One Fine Day were absolutely amazing. My husband and I used them for our engagement shoot and wedding and all of the pictures and video came out great! Howard and his team really captured all of the details and we're so happy with how everything came out. Howard was such a pleasure to work with and incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else and I highly recommend One Fine Day.

• O

Olga · Married on 07/22/2017

I definitely made the best decision when choosing One fine day photographers. Howard and his crew are the dream team. They kept everything on track. My makeup and hair were running late and we were on very tight schedule . Howard and his team were able to keep everyone calm and were able to take gorgeous pictures. I was able to enjoy my reception with no stress knowing everything was running smoothly.

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Howard and his team. He made a point to remember every family member and bridal party name. He made sure that no picture felt too posed and that we were all comfortable in front of the camera. He created a timeline that was perfectly followed. Howard and Ron captured every moment from our big day and the quality of the photos speak for themselves. I would highly recommend this vendor.

T · Married on 06/11/2017

Howard and his team did a fantastic job. Howard is very easy to speak with and understood our needs, wants and desires. He was very easy to contact and communicated very well. He created a solid plan before our wedding day and executed it perfectly. He has tremendous knowledge and can help with anything wedding related. The digital wedding albums are excellent in quality - We have never seen anything like it before. Highly recommended!

• Z

Zella · Married on 06/10/2017

I can’t explain how happy and grateful I am for choosing One Fine Day Photographers. They did an amazing job and captured every second of my special day. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn’t have saved these memories without OFD photography. They made sure we all had a great time taking our pictures. We laughed, danced, cried and it was all captured to treasure forever. I would recommend them to every bride! Thank you!

leonora · Married on 05/21/2017

Howard and his team did a great job for my husband and I. We were very happy with the quality of work that he provided us with and everything went very well. Our wedding was in the Inn At New Hyde Park and the pictures came out so life like that you can feel the excitement of that day just through the pictures. We have a memory for a life time now.

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

Howard and his team were very thorough and definetly exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos came out. I am so pleased we chose One Fine Day Photographers. I highly recommend them!

Janette · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding was 4/29/17. I just want to say that Howard and his team did an amazing job from the beginning. We did an engagement shoot which turned out beautiful. Our wedding day pics went as planned and the final product was amazing. Our canvases are beautiful everyone comments on them. We can't wait to make out albums. The video was more than I could have imagined, everyone that watches it is very impressed. Thank you again Howard and team! Would definitely recommend to other couples!

One Fine Day Photographers 11
    One Fine Day Photographers 12

Pascale · Married on 10/02/2016

Howard and his team were great!!! We highly recommend them!!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

Everything went perfectly l!!!!