One Enchanted Evening Reviews

One Enchanted Evening 6
One Enchanted Evening 7

Hillary · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Lexie was awesome. She took my vision and ran with it. She was super responsive and we would recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone!

Susan · Married on 09/01/2018

For my daughter's wedding, Lexie was wonderful to work with and very willing to accommodate any ideas or requests we had. She and her staff created absolutely beautiful florals for the bridal party, church and reception that were beyond our expectations. In addition, she was on time for delivery of the florals to us and to the church and reception. She also beautifully repurposed our florals at the church in the reception, setup our photos and signs at the reception, and had them all boxed up for us at the end of the evening. I would use Lexie and her team again and again without hesitation!

One Enchanted Evening 8
    One Enchanted Evening 9
    One Enchanted Evening 10
    One Enchanted Evening 11
    One Enchanted Evening 12
    One Enchanted Evening 13
    One Enchanted Evening 14

Molly · Married on 05/11/2018

Lexie and her staff went above and beyond with our flowers and decor for our wedding. From the planning process to our wedding day, she was always professional, on time, and worked with us to create the most gorgeous floral arrangements. She delivered everything on the day of the wedding promptly and was there at the end of the night to take everything down. We are still blown away by her work. I highly recommend her!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Very Happy Bride

Lexie was absolutely amazing from day 1. She was so personable, had great ideas, and really helped me to bring my vision to life. Working with Lexie helped to take the stress out of wedding planning! I knew my flowers and decor were in very good hands. Everything came out absolutely beautiful.

Angela · Married on 10/01/2017

Working with Lexie on creating my wedding day image was a breeze. She was able to take the ideas I had for floral arrangements and turn them into a beautiful reality. Her bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements exceeded my expectations! She was very responses in returning my e-mails and willing to meet on my schedule. I was even able to make changes to my order just a couple weeks before my wedding with no complications. I would highly recommend Lexie for couples looking for flower and decor services for their wedding. Lexie is great at working within your budget and giving you the most for your money!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2017

Lexie did a fabulous job with everything on our big day! I described my ideas to her and the turn out was above and beyond what I expected. Everyone complimented my bouquet. If you are looking for quality, friendly service and stunning flowers, she is the one!

Elyse · Married on 07/07/2017

Lexie was the best! Answered all my many, many emails promptly. I booked her a full year before the wedding so there were many emails! She had a perfect feel for my "vision" and executed it stunningly. I got so many compliments from guests on the backdrop to the pergola and the centerpieces for the reception. She was very professional working with my dad, who is an artist and made the pots for the centerpieces. She made sure we had everything we needed and handled his pieces with care. Hire her for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Patricia · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Lexie at OneEnchantedEvening! She totally understand my vision by taking an interest in my Pinterest board and enduring several phone calls and emails with me! She was totally flexible and professional and I was completely satisfied with her work on my wedding day. I would recommend her 100%. She is a fabulous florist!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Lexi was so great to work with! I showed her pictures and described what I wanted and she listened. She truly created an enchanted evening that was very "me" and exactly what I had hoped it would be like! Everything was absolutely lovely. Thank you Lexi!

Kylie · Married on 07/15/2016

Lexie was just wonderful to work with! Her arrangements were stunning on our provided pillars and bowls!! She has a crystal treatment that we used that is just gorgeous!! She was so helpful!! She set up the venue with votives, candelabras, table numbers and so much more. After the ceremony she moved the flowers to the reception area which allowed me to relax and enjoy the events knowing she was taking care of everything. The brides and bridesmaids bouquets were just beautiful! She always eased my mind when I was anxious! Would absolutely recommend her!! Sherry- Mother of the Bride

Connie · Married on 06/04/2016

Beautiful flowers and Lexie was very flexible and accommodating.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/29/2016

Lexie is very unassuming upon meeting. Behind her sweet face is a genius with florals. Her arrangements were fresh and stunning. The bridal bouquet was probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. She took care of everything - from putting out the napkins and candles to moving arrangements from the chapel to the reception. Many guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended and Lexie was the reason why. I can't recommend her enough!

Justine · Married on 05/29/2016

I have nothing but nice things to say about One Enchanted Evening! From start to finish, Lexie was amazing to work with! In our initial meeting, we went through photos so I could show her my vision... flash forward a year later to my wedding and she far exceeded it! I received compliments all night on how gorgeous my flowers were! What's even better? A WEEK after our wedding, my bouquet was still FLAWLESS. Not only were the flowers amazing, but it was so comforting knowing Lexie was there to help set up and tear down my wedding decor so my family and I didn't have to stress about it and could just focus on having the time of our lives. Thank you Lexie & One Enchanted Evening!!! I 110% recommend One Enchanted Evening to future brides!

Sara · Married on 04/24/2015

Amazing! So great to work with! Lexie totally got me and my vision and executed it perfectly!

Lexie and her assistant created a gorgeous springlike atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. We received so many compliments at the reception and inquiries as to who had created the floral arrangements. Lexie went above and beyond even setting out decor we had brought and arranging it to look spectacular. And her prices are reasonable. We could not have been more pleased that we contracted with One Enchanted Evening!

Lexie captured our vision for the reception exactly. She was never pushy, responded quickly to questions, and was willing to help and revise as changes came up. OEE is able to provide linen services which helps reduce the cost. She came up with beautiful alternatives to peonies (out of season) which were beautiful. We received so many compliments on the florals. I would definitely recommend Lexie and OEE to anyone. Thank you, Lexie!!

Lexie did a wonderful job with the centerpieces and bouquets at my New Years Eve wedding. She also helped out a ton with setting up the entire ballroom for my reception. I would definitely recommend her company!

Carly · Married on 09/27/2014

A very wonderful and professional company!! The flowers for our wedding were beautiful.

Charlott · Married on 09/06/2014

5/5 because I could not have made a better choice by going with Lewis from One Enchanted Evening! She was incredibly helpful and comforting when she agreed to set up other things at the reception and make sure everything was perfect. Even though she only provided flowers, she made sure that all menu cards were straight, all candles were lit and that the table numbers faced the right way. She had no trouble with seeing my somewhat eclectic vision and utilizing uncommon flowers in my bouquet which I loved.
    Lexie is a one - woman show and she contracts help when she needs it. That makes much more cost effective than any of the other florists I talked to whilst deciding.

anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Lexi & her team were amazing! From setting up decor & pomanders that I provided her to the arrangements her team made we were in awe! They set up the church and took decorations over to reception after ceremony as some of the3 decor was to be used at both the church and the reception. The large arrangements were beautiful and the medium size arrangement were just as stunning! We had so many compliments on how gorgeous everything turned out. She has an artist eye and incorporated items I gave her into the design. We had staff from our reception say it was one of the most beautiful decorations/floral arrangements they had seen in that room (and they had seen a lot of weddings done there) Love them and would refer them to any bride and groom planning to have flowers and decor as part of their ceremony and reception!

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

The flowers provided were beautiful and fresh. We received many compliments on the table flowers, bouquets, and bouts.

Lexie was amazing! I showed her examples of bouquets and table arrangements that I liked and described my vision for the day. The room for the reception was simply stunning. It was exactly how I had described it to her and was exactly what was laid out in the contract. There were no hidden fees or charges that were not discussed directly during my meetings with her. She was very professional and fun to work with. She was fantastic about responding quickly and making any changes that I contacted her about. I cannot thank her or One Enchanted Evening enough for creating a beautiful room to celebrate my wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for decor/floral for any type of event, especially a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Working with Lexie from One Enchanted Evening was a very positive experience from the first moment we called. Detailed notes were taken over the phone by Lexie, which she referred to during our next phone conversations and also during our initial meeting. She guided my daughter and her fiance in their decisions. The fees for flowers were very straightforward. There was never an oversell. On the day of the wedding, Lexie and her staff were awesome, making sure that the church and reception hall were set up beautifully and that the bride, groom and the wedding party had their beautiful flowers. The flowers were outstanding -- both in quality and in selection. We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements the night of the reception, and we could not be happier with One Enchanted Evening. They were professional, attentive to detail, and Lexie herself is a calming individual, which is very much appreciated on such a special day!

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2013

Lexie (owner) and the One Enchanted Evening team were life savers!!

My fiancee and I were planning a Michigan wedding from Pennsylvania, and 3 months before our wedding, had to fire our negligent wedding planner, who we had also hired to do our wedding florals and decor. For a week straight, I researched floral companies online, and based on positive reviews, decided to contact One Enchanted Evening. Given that I was a bit gun-shy after just firing a very UNRESPONSIVE wedding planner, I stressed to Lexie how important follow up and communication were to me. During our initial conversation, we discussed the scope of her services, estimated costs, and style preferences. The original price quote was a bit out of our price range, so she worked with us to stay within budget. All of our communication was via email and phone, but she was very responsive and always called when she said she would. Since I was out of state, she was flexible in meeting with my family members in Michigan to check out our venue and to communicate in person details with them. She even delivered mock-up floral pieces to us one weekend while we were visiting in Michigan, so we wouldn't have to drive all the way to her office in Wixom!

I am a very organized and thorough person, so I communicated often with plans, photos, and changes as they arose, and within a day, she always responded and was open to whatever changes I requested.

Lexie even helped with day-of coordination of our vendors, to make sure they arrived and were able to set up - which was a huge gap to be filled since we no longer had a wedding planner. It was a HUGE help! It also gave my fiancee and myself peace of mind as we prepared for the ceremony.

One Enchanted Evening decorated our ceremony and reception, and did it pretty seamlessly. Everything was gorgeous! I highly recommend One Enchanted Evening for your floral and decoration needs!

Floral arrangements were gorgeous!!! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you!!! Thank you!!!