One Enchanted Evening Reviews

One Enchanted Evening 6
One Enchanted Evening 7

Mia Hart · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!!

From start to finish, Lexie was an absolute pleasure to have as our florist. I am a little clueless when it comes to flowers, but Lexie had amazing ideas and our flowers at our wedding looked magnificent! Lexie was very flexible and accommodating when we had to make some last minute changes, and we appreciated that so much. I highly recommend One Enchanted Evening!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Lynette

Lynette Reynolds-Smith · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding Florist

Working with Lexie was great. She is very professional and provided us a detailed proposal that included everything we discussed. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and all of the flowers exceeded my expectations. The quality and attention to detail did not go unnoticed by our guests. One Enchanted Evening will be my recommendation to anyone looking for the special touch to their event.

One Enchanted Evening 8
    One Enchanted Evening 9

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with, BEAUTIFUL product!

One Enchanted Evening was on our venue's preferred vendors list, and with good reason! We had the pleasure of working with Lexie- we communicated with her exclusively, no bouncing around between multiple people. She was super easy to get a hold of, very flexible, and the end product was beautiful. There were plenty of options in terms of vases/rentals from them as well. Also, the day of, her team went above and beyond when delivering flowers- she brought bouquets right to the bridal party, and beautifully arranged all the centerpieces on the tables. Unlike other florists we contacted, there was no minimum, and no crazy push to upsell things we didn't want. Seriously cannot recommend highly enough. If you want a stress-free experience with floral and rental needs, One Enchanted Evening is the way to go!

Natalie Blonski · Married on 06/08/2019

Timeless, elegant and lush!

Lexie is beyond helpful, receptive, and hard working. She made my whole ceremony beautiful with her creative work. Everyone raved about our flowers. She is kind and patient. A wonderful florist!

Hillary · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Lexie was awesome. She took my vision and ran with it. She was super responsive and we would recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Susan · Married on 09/01/2018

For my daughter's wedding, Lexie was wonderful to work with and very willing to accommodate any ideas or requests we had. She and her staff created absolutely beautiful florals for the bridal party, church and reception that were beyond our expectations. In addition, she was on time for delivery of the florals to us and to the church and reception. She also beautifully repurposed our florals at the church in the reception, setup our photos and signs at the reception, and had them all boxed up for us at the end of the evening. I would use Lexie and her team again and again without hesitation!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    One Enchanted Evening 14
    One Enchanted Evening 15
    One Enchanted Evening 16

Molly · Married on 05/11/2018

Lexie and her staff went above and beyond with our flowers and decor for our wedding. From the planning process to our wedding day, she was always professional, on time, and worked with us to create the most gorgeous floral arrangements. She delivered everything on the day of the wedding promptly and was there at the end of the night to take everything down. We are still blown away by her work. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Very Happy Bride

Lexie was absolutely amazing from day 1. She was so personable, had great ideas, and really helped me to bring my vision to life. Working with Lexie helped to take the stress out of wedding planning! I knew my flowers and decor were in very good hands. Everything came out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Angela · Married on 10/01/2017

Working with Lexie on creating my wedding day image was a breeze. She was able to take the ideas I had for floral arrangements and turn them into a beautiful reality. Her bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements exceeded my expectations! She was very responses in returning my e-mails and willing to meet on my schedule. I was even able to make changes to my order just a couple weeks before my wedding with no complications. I would highly recommend Lexie for couples looking for flower and decor services for their wedding. Lexie is great at working within your budget and giving you the most for your money!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2017

Lexie did a fabulous job with everything on our big day! I described my ideas to her and the turn out was above and beyond what I expected. Everyone complimented my bouquet. If you are looking for quality, friendly service and stunning flowers, she is the one!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Elyse · Married on 07/07/2017

Lexie was the best! Answered all my many, many emails promptly. I booked her a full year before the wedding so there were many emails! She had a perfect feel for my "vision" and executed it stunningly. I got so many compliments from guests on the backdrop to the pergola and the centerpieces for the reception. She was very professional working with my dad, who is an artist and made the pots for the centerpieces. She made sure we had everything we needed and handled his pieces with care. Hire her for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Patricia · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Lexie at OneEnchantedEvening! She totally understand my vision by taking an interest in my Pinterest board and enduring several phone calls and emails with me! She was totally flexible and professional and I was completely satisfied with her work on my wedding day. I would recommend her 100%. She is a fabulous florist!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Lexi was so great to work with! I showed her pictures and described what I wanted and she listened. She truly created an enchanted evening that was very "me" and exactly what I had hoped it would be like! Everything was absolutely lovely. Thank you Lexi!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kylie · Married on 07/15/2016

Lexie was just wonderful to work with! Her arrangements were stunning on our provided pillars and bowls!! She has a crystal treatment that we used that is just gorgeous!! She was so helpful!! She set up the venue with votives, candelabras, table numbers and so much more. After the ceremony she moved the flowers to the reception area which allowed me to relax and enjoy the events knowing she was taking care of everything. The brides and bridesmaids bouquets were just beautiful! She always eased my mind when I was anxious! Would absolutely recommend her!! Sherry- Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/08/2016

Connie · Married on 06/04/2016

Beautiful flowers and Lexie was very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 05/29/2016

Lexie is very unassuming upon meeting. Behind her sweet face is a genius with florals. Her arrangements were fresh and stunning. The bridal bouquet was probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. She took care of everything - from putting out the napkins and candles to moving arrangements from the chapel to the reception. Many guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended and Lexie was the reason why. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Justine · Married on 05/29/2016

I have nothing but nice things to say about One Enchanted Evening! From start to finish, Lexie was amazing to work with! In our initial meeting, we went through photos so I could show her my vision... flash forward a year later to my wedding and she far exceeded it! I received compliments all night on how gorgeous my flowers were! What's even better? A WEEK after our wedding, my bouquet was still FLAWLESS. Not only were the flowers amazing, but it was so comforting knowing Lexie was there to help set up and tear down my wedding decor so my family and I didn't have to stress about it and could just focus on having the time of our lives. Thank you Lexie & One Enchanted Evening!!! I 110% recommend One Enchanted Evening to future brides!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sara · Married on 04/24/2015

Amazing! So great to work with! Lexie totally got me and my vision and executed it perfectly!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lexie and her assistant created a gorgeous springlike atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. We received so many compliments at the reception and inquiries as to who had created the floral arrangements. Lexie went above and beyond even setting out decor we had brought and arranging it to look spectacular. And her prices are reasonable. We could not have been more pleased that we contracted with One Enchanted Evening!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lexie captured our vision for the reception exactly. She was never pushy, responded quickly to questions, and was willing to help and revise as changes came up. OEE is able to provide linen services which helps reduce the cost. She came up with beautiful alternatives to peonies (out of season) which were beautiful. We received so many compliments on the florals. I would definitely recommend Lexie and OEE to anyone. Thank you, Lexie!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lexie did a wonderful job with the centerpieces and bouquets at my New Years Eve wedding. She also helped out a ton with setting up the entire ballroom for my reception. I would definitely recommend her company!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Carly · Married on 09/27/2014

A very wonderful and professional company!! The flowers for our wedding were beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Charlott · Married on 09/06/2014

5/5 because I could not have made a better choice by going with Lewis from One Enchanted Evening! She was incredibly helpful and comforting when she agreed to set up other things at the reception and make sure everything was perfect. Even though she only provided flowers, she made sure that all menu cards were straight, all candles were lit and that the table numbers faced the right way. She had no trouble with seeing my somewhat eclectic vision and utilizing uncommon flowers in my bouquet which I loved.
    Lexie is a one - woman show and she contracts help when she needs it. That makes much more cost effective than any of the other florists I talked to whilst deciding.

Sent on 10/16/2014

anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Lexi & her team were amazing! From setting up decor & pomanders that I provided her to the arrangements her team made we were in awe! They set up the church and took decorations over to reception after ceremony as some of the3 decor was to be used at both the church and the reception. The large arrangements were beautiful and the medium size arrangement were just as stunning! We had so many compliments on how gorgeous everything turned out. She has an artist eye and incorporated items I gave her into the design. We had staff from our reception say it was one of the most beautiful decorations/floral arrangements they had seen in that room (and they had seen a lot of weddings done there) Love them and would refer them to any bride and groom planning to have flowers and decor as part of their ceremony and reception!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

The flowers provided were beautiful and fresh. We received many compliments on the table flowers, bouquets, and bouts.

Sent on 05/07/2014