One Eleven East Reviews

19 | Hutto, TX

19 Reviews for One Eleven East

• Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

Wow. From the second we requested a walk-through, One Eleven East impressed us with their responsiveness, professionalism, and kindness. We were planning from New York, which wasn’t the easiest thing, but One Eleven East was probably the simplest part about our whole planning!

Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. Transitions from ceremony to reception were so seamless. The space gets the most beautiful natural light. Every detail has been so painstakingly thought out at One Eleven East, from the bridal suites to the bar to the outside courtyard. If we had to do it all over again, we would rebook them in a heartbeat. I’m so happy that we went with this venue! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Caris · Married on 01/27/2018

One Eleven East is fantastic. It is a wonderful place to get married and the whole team is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our photographers said it was a dream venue and I know that the photos will be amazing and cherished for years to come. There is just so much natural light and you can't beat a good white brick wall. We had so much fun decorating the bar back and were able to use the space to express our personalities, but we didn't feel like we had to do a lot because the space is beautiful just the way it is. I just love everything about it and I can't imagine a better venue! Thank you, One Eleven! :)

Sent on 02/03/2018

Sharie · Married on 01/06/2018

My daughter and son-in-law were so excited when they found One Eleven East and it was perfect! The venue has so many charming and unique qualities in the dressing rooms, courtyard, main room, and skylight room. It is a fun, relaxing, and inviting space that looks beautiful whether you add a little or a lot of decor. Along with the space, Erika and Ashley are so wonderful to work with! They listened to what was important to my daughter and her vision for her wedding. The weeks before the wedding, they really helped us figure out the details that would make the ceremony and reception flow! The day of the wedding Ashley was so so sweet, encouraging, and accommodating! She was just so pleasant and made things so easy! Her interaction with the vendors, the wedding party, and our family as we were preparing for the day was exceptional! We loved the venue and the people who run it make it even better!

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/30/2017

Want to get married in a dream space? One Eleven East. The owners and staff are just as a dreamy as this venue. Everyone is so attentive and helpful. You can really tell from your first interaction with everyone there that they want you to have your best day ever. Ever. Ever.

Let's talk about how beautiful the space is. It's minimal and elegant and perfect. The skylight room is the thing that dreams are made of. I could not ask for a better venue.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Mimi · Married on 11/11/2017

One Eleven East was an absolute dream come true for our wedding reception. From working with Erika and Ashley along the way to the big event, everything was perfect. The team at 111 was crucial to our planning process, always available when we need them or if we had any questions (or if we wanted to drop into the venue months, weeks, days..before the wedding). The venue itself is simply: gorgeous. If you are deciding on your venue and haven't seen the space in person: GO. It provided an ideal, charming, blank slate for our event—and it photographs very well. We kept our decor minimal and let the charm of the venue itself shine through. Our guests still talk about how gorgeous the space is. We were lucky to have amazing weather that evening, and our guest spent a lot of time outside on the killer courtyard. Another design stand out is the built-in bar.

We had a cocktail-style wedding reception (passed hors d'oeuvres and stations vs. a sit down event), we made use of the main room, skylight room and courtyard; guest felt comfortable and could mingle from room to room. The flow was very natural.

Apart from the team there (who, I cannot overstate, are WONDERFUL), the best thing about 111 East, is the feeling of ownership it offers its brides and grooms. The fact that the space itself is minimally decorated and acts as a canvas for you to paint your vision (and love!) upon, lets you feel as if the space belongs to you. Even if only for that night!! We remember feeling unbelievably happy during our reception, obviously, but also confident, like we were hosting a party at a place that was ours. *Wishing I could do it all again.*

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carissa · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our June wedding here and it was absolutely perfect! We went to look at One Eleven East 2 days after we were engaged and immediately knew this was the place for our wedding. Erika was extremely helpful in the planning process - suggesting vendors and providing information. One Eleven was always very responsive to questions and with their help my wedding day was absolutely perfect! I wish I could get married at One Eleven East all over again! I also thought the price was very reasonable for the space - especially compared to other venues I was looking at.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

One Eleven East is a beautiful venue with amazing details and gorgeous natural light. And Erika and Ashley are rockstars to work with! The space is simple, gorgeous and the perfect backdrop for an Austin wedding. I fell in love with the space through instagram and was thrilled to find that it was even more special in person. The recent addition of the skylight room and courtyard makes flow and layout even better; and they are so cute!

Ashley and Erika went above and beyond throughout the entire year leading up to the wedding. They quickly responded to any questions and Erika even connected me with my wedding photographer! On the day of the wedding, Ashley was on site all day and did not hesitate to jump in and make sure things flowed smoothly and everything went off with out a hitch!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Deborah · Married on 04/15/2017

I fell in love with this venue online with photos, but it is even more amazing and larger in person. I knew instantly that this is where we wanted to get married in Spring 2017, in such a unique space (rather than just another wedding venue in the hill country). I love that the venue is truly a canvas, and we can decide on any color palette and decor that we want. We cannot wait!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Piper · Married on 04/09/2017

I have loved working with all the ladies here! It's a beautiful venue and they just added on! Now there's a beautiful garden and breath taking doors to take advantage of! My wedding is this Sunday! Will update!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Sharayah · Married on 02/22/2017

I fell in love with this venue when they were still posting the "under construction" pictures, and am even more astounded with how beautiful it is now! The intimate details and dreamy lighting make a wonderful space not just for good vibes, but also for photographers and videographers to get beautiful coverage. I was overjoyed to have my wedding in the new skylight room, and use the original space for the reception. The flow was perfect. We also enjoyed the outdoor space in the evening for socializing! Erika and Ashley were lovely and helpful every step of the way, and I was stress-free because of their organization and attention to detail. I wish I could do it all again, it was the best day ever!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Norma · Married on 12/18/2016

This place is perfect! Check out their facebook page and find my detailed review. It is the most perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

The most perfect place to get married at. Check out their facebook page for great reviews.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cathy · Married on 12/04/2016

My husband and I just got married this December and if we had to do it all over again we would 100% chose One Eleven East! Not only is the space absolutely gorgeous but the service is stellar. We loved working with Ashley, the venue manager. She was such a pleasure and joy that my husband and I felt like we gained a friend through the process! Ashley is so on top of things, approachable and willing to go out of her way to make sure that your event goes smoothly and without flaw. As someone who plans events for a living, I know how much time and energy goes into making it a success - Ashley gave it all and did so eagerly and joyfully! We felt cared for every single step of the way and would highly highly recommend One Eleven East for your wedding or any other event!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

One Eleven East's reply:

Thank you Cathy for your sweet words! We loved hosting your big day!!! You + Zach make such a wonderful couple <3

Apphia · Married on 11/06/2016

I can't recommend One Eleven East enough. My husband and I were married there and everything about it was a dream come true!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

erin · Married on 09/24/2016

We hosted our wedding with about 100 guests and it was absolutely perfect! The customer service of the venue owners and staff was so phenomenal and the venue is just simply stunning with the exposed brick and wood floors. We loved that we got married in such a unique historic building and the acoustics were awesome.

Sent on 10/04/2016

E · Married on 07/01/2016

When we started the process of finding a venue we were confronted with a catch-22: Central Texas has a ton of great venues, but most of them have a hill country/rustic vibe, felt too stuffy and traditional for our taste or were far beyond our budget. One Eleven East offered the perfect solution: a gorgeous historic remodel, easy to access, indoor ceremony space with abundant natural light, and a minimalist modern aesthetic. We booked in July 2016 when construction on the skylight room and courtyard had yet to begin, but after talking with Erika and touring the venue we felt completely confident in the timeline and the finished spaces. And we were right: the skylight room and courtyard are beyond dreamy.

Ashley was the onsite coordinator on the day of our wedding, and she was truly amazing. She went above and beyond to help us make sure our DIY wedding went smoothly. She is incredibly kind, calm and quick on her feet and we felt so lucky to have her around and to have the chance to get to know her.

Final note: The venue itself is super easy for load-ins and set-ups. We didn't have a wedding planner, day-of-coordinator, florist etc. so it was critical for this part to be easy for us + our caterer and photographer.

Sent on 08/09/2017

This venue is amazing and beautifully unlike any other venue in Texas! Simple, industrial, modern, and classy. This team is wonderfully kind, and as photographers, we loved working with them. Erika (the owner) even took time to introduce herself and talk with us! We can't wait to shoot here again!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Carly · Married on 12/31/2015

We were the first wedding for the venue and I have to say the Williams were extremely friendly and accommodating as far as little tweaks we needed to make in trying to figure out timelines and schedules for coordination. The venue is beyond awesome. Think old downtown building totally restored but yet keeping the brick and mortar theme. One suggestion I would make to couples booking, pay for the clean-up...I was given this advice and trust me....towards the end of the night you will want to just leave and not worry about anything else.. Overall very pleased and a forever memorable event.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Amber · Married on 07/30/2011

One Eleven East is the most darling venue- being eye balled by every vendor in town as their must have portfolio venue. As a wedding planner, I had the pleasure of my turn last weekend and I couldn't have been more pleased with not only the planning process but help on the wedding day. Ashley was so easy to communicate with ahead of time, always providing what we needed and on the day itself. She has a servant's heart and nothing is beneath her when it comes to making a wedding day go well. She was a great asset to have on the vendor team! The flow was great, the sound amped well and the lighting was a dream! ---- Much love and many thanks, Amber with Heavenly Day Events

Sent on 05/04/2017