One Dame's Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for One Dame's Photography

1 User photo

Ashten · Married on 10/01/2019

Absolutely a sweetheart!

Julia went above & beyond to capture my vision! I cant be more pleased with her work! Love her & highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashten, I have loved working with you over the last few years it has been a pleasure for me to be able to capture so many of your memories.

Kaylee Worrall · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved using One Dame’s Photography, we plan on using for a lifelong photographer, for all our BIG life events!

Working with Julia, we had the best experience, and are so happy we chose to use her as our engagement/wedding photographer! We now plan on using One Dame’s Photography as a lifelong photographer for our BIG life events! Julia is super flexible and accommodating, and willing to travel to meet for photos! She is very friendly, easy going, and knowledgeable about photography, which made taking photos that much easier! We would highly recommend using her for any photography needs you may have! We cannot say enough about One Dame’s Photography!

Sent on 01/04/2020

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee, I can not wait to work with your and Preston again even the puppy was so much fun to work with.

Crystal Anderson · Married on 07/01/2019

I was very impressed with Julia.

Julia was very patient and considerate of my family's needs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, i love working with your family. I can’t till next time, it is so fun to watch the kids grow in photos.
  • Miranda

Miranda Hoffland · Married on 02/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

Julia is super nice and easy going! She’s done some family photos and boudoir shoots for me! She’s always made sure I’m comfortable and helps guide you on poses. My favorite photos of myself are ones she’s taken!

Sent on 01/03/2020

One Dame's Photography's reply:

I have loved working with you many times over the last few years, your boudoir shoots have been some of my favorite the waterfall ones would be a ton 5 for me.

Ashley Jo Neigel · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent photographer

Julia did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They were beautiful! Julia was also fun to work with and very responsive to requests and flexible! She is awesome!

Sent on 01/04/2020

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley, capturing your day was filled with so many good times I don't know if I have ever laughed so much at a wedding the Neigel's sure know how to have a good time.
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing to work with!

Very flexible and creative! Can make anything work for her clients!

Sent on 01/03/2020

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you Mandy, I have loved working with you many times over the last few years you have been awesome to work with.

Michael · Married on 07/23/2017

Amazing photos great experience

All the photos I have received have been amazing. She is kind and caring, great with kids and makes having our photos taken fun.

Sent on 12/23/2018

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, I had such an amazing time capturing your photos. Please let me know if you ever need more memories captured.

Bethany · Married on 03/11/2017

I haven't gotten all of wedding pictures back quite yet, so this may be jumping the gun a little. But, I really wanted to say that if you're on the fence about working with Julia, you need to book her! You really can't get a better value for your dollar, and she's been just fantastic to work with every step of the way. Flexible, responds quickly, and very prompt! What really sold me was the transparency on pricing - every other website I looked at had no prices available, making it hard to budget. I loved working with her and can only say good things. Thank you for capturing our memories, you'll see us again!

Sent on 03/21/2017

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful, I have loved being able to capture your day. You looked so amazing in both of your dresses.
  • Emma

Emma Clare Larson · Married on 09/21/2019

4.2

Great value for money

I got to know Julia when she photographed my friend's wedding, and knew that I would choose her for my wedding as well. She offers great value for money, and I was especially happy with the boudoir pictures that were included in my photography package. She is also super enthusiastic and helpful with answering questions.

Sent on 12/30/2019

One Dame's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emma, I had a great time at your wedding and your day was so beautiful thank you for letting me be apart of your big day.