On Trac Entertainment Reviews

Rating 2.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

2.9
    Jenn Married on 01/25/2013
    Jason and his team were one of the best things that happened to our wedding! Not only was he our DJ, but he also provided our wedding photo booth! The memories from the photo booth alone was worth the money! He went above and beyond what was asked of him, and I will consider him a friend for life and will recommend him to anyone that asks! His prices were beyond fair, and he was willing to work with my budget. He even went above and beyond and included the image from our wedding invites onto our photo strips!

Thank you Jason for making our Forever plus a day more magical than I could have ever dreamed of! I look forward to seeing you at friends future events!

Jenn and Bob Koch
    Jessica Married on 10/20/2012
    Very easy to work with and prompt responses. We found them on the living social deal as well but we decided to go with the full package once we met with them. They were very professional and so easy going. I recommend them to everyone! They went above and beyond by making us a custom logo.
    Nichole Married on 08/04/2012
    We hired On Trac Entertainment for our photobooth. Not only were our guests pleased with the service offered, the staff was incredible.
    Angela Married on 06/16/2012
    Service with Jason of On Trac Entertainment was terrible. There isn't a single positive I have for the company. The only reason the Value category scored so high was because we purchased our Photobooth Certificate as a Living Social Special. Otherwise, they would have a zero in value as well.
    Nicole Married on 06/23/2012
    I hired Ontrac because they were able to meet my budget requirements, but I now wish I had paid a little extra for someone more professional. After I submitted my contract and deposit, I did not hear from Ontrac until the day before the wedding, despite many phone calls and emails, leaving me wondering if I was even going to have a photobooth. Fortunately, they did show up - and while the booth was great, it lacked a few of the features that I was told it had (for example, the ability to post your photos right to Facebook). What is really the most disappointing about this experience is that I was promised a disc with my guests photos after the wedding. After a few weeks passed with no disc, I tried calling and emailing Jason, the owner of the company, with NO response. When I mentioned I would be reviewing this, I did finally receive a response and was told he never received any messages from me, but that he would send the disc. Well, here I am 5 months after my wedding and still no photos. I would not recommend...
    Matt Married on 06/16/2012
    What a mistake. I found a deal for this company's photo booth on living social. Thought what a great deal bought it called On Trac Entertainment to try and reserve my date and I was told my wedding date was free. Only to find out after I buy the living social deal for the date I was told was open and free by On Trac Entertainment's manager; that the day of my wedding was already booked. So much for taking him for his word that I had it reserved. Which caused a whole bunch of unneeded stress.
    2. He promised the photobooth would come with a dvd and print outs of the pictures from the wedding. NOPE, got a dvd of the pictures 2 months after the wedding. Are you kidding me it doesnt take that long to makd a dvd.
    3. Not to mention speaking with On Trac Entertainment representatives is impossible its as if they try to avoid you. I had to leave 22 voice mails and never got a call back. I was just lucky to get a hold of him on the 23 try. Very rude and unprofessional.