512 Reviews for On the Town Limousines, Inc

Red Carpet Service (4)
Wedding Signage (3)
SUV (1)
493 On the Town Limousines, Inc Reviews

We had the best experience with On the Town Limos that we used for our son's wedding. Everything was perfect and Becky was awesome. This was one less thing that we had to worry about on that day. The limos were all first class, the drivers were great, the guests and the wedding party thought it was one of the highlights of the evening. I would not hesitate to use them again for any event. The wedding party said it felt light the party was continuing on the trip back to the hotel. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Brian , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Amazing! Highly recommended! Becky is the sweetest and most helpful person ever!

Profile Picture Stefano, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with On the Town! Everyone was very professional and timely with replies leading up to the wedding. They also expressed concern when one of the photo sites was flooded due to rain - they called to make sure we were aware of the situation and offered a couple of alternative location ideas. It was great to know they had our best interest at heart! :) The driver was perfectly on time and was wonderful during our time together. I would recommend them 100%! :)

Profile Picture Krysten, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was wonderful to work with.
She gave me good guidance in picking a bus and choosing the specific times for each bus to arrive and depart. She is a super nice lady.
The bus was in perfectly clean condition.

Profile Picture Rick, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used On The Town Limousines for our wedding. They provided limo service for the bridal party, and shuttle service for our guests to/from the hotel and venue. Becky was wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond and offer suggestions as we worked through the planning process. Her expertise was needed and appreciated when we were finalizing the details for wedding transportation. We would use them again and recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Party Bus, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Becky was very helpful in getting us in the right vehicle for our needs! We even use On the Town for rides to the airport now as well.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Overall, working with On The Town was an incredible experience. The staff, the driver, the quality of the service - STELLAR!! I will definitely use them again for future needs and highly recommend everyone check them out!

Profile Picture Athena, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was involved on the front end so my comments relate to the planning. Becky was professional and responsive and gave me confidence that everything would run smoothly. She creatively adjusted my plan when we needed to add a run to the evening. She gave me options for if the night were to run overtime. The week or two prior to the event she touched base and also asked for persons the drivers could contact on the night-of. By the time the event arrived, I did not think about nor worry about transportation and to my knowledge everything worked out smoothly. In terms of value, I did not compare their price with other companies but feel the price we paid was worth it for the confidence and knowledge that On the Town would get it right!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Everyone there was very professional and reliable. Becky was a joy to work with. Good pricing too. Highly reccommend!

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Daughter's wedding was 4/28/18 - could not be happier. On time, courteous and professional. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Richard, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Terrific team - they were early, super professional and took care of everything.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Couldn't be happier with the level of service and professionalism of the customer service representative and the driver. If we need transportation service in the future we will certainly be reaching out to One the Town Limousines!

Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Josh, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was wonderful! She took the time to explain what would work best (& what wouldn't work) for my daughter's wedding. I knew my guests would be well taken care of & I was right. The drivers were courteous & prompt and the buses were immaculate. It was so nice, after a long tiring day (& a few drinks) to flop down on the bus seat & let someone else do the driving. On The Town is a top notch company & they will take EXCELLENT care of you & your guests!!!

Profile Picture Lola, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We worked with Becky D from On the Town Limousines. She is professional, has a nice personality, easy to work with, flexible, and was one more person who made our wedding day perfect. We highly recommend On the Town Limousines, and thank them very much for the service and cooperation we received. NL and JL.

Profile Picture Noel, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Becky was so easy to work with. Very responsive and accommodating. She was in touch the week of to confirm times, pickup/drop off locations, and provided helpful tips. Although I did not ride in the bus, our guests who did really enjoyed the service. The driver even made a stop through the McDonald's drive-in on the way back to the hotel from our wedding! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Suzy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were so pleased with the customer service of On the Town Limousines at our wedding, that we have since used their services for transportation to the airport! We can't say enough about the company from the drivers, to their impressive fleet. We would highly recommend On the Town Limousines to anyone!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We worked with Becky to help coordinate all of our transportation plans for our wedding. She was unbelievably helpful and brought so much experience with her. For our wedding, the vast majority of our guests were coming from out of town, so we had a large group to move and in a small time frame. Becky was great at helping us figure out which shuttle sizes would fit our needs and the timing to get all of our guests from the hotel to the wedding and reception venue. Once we decided on a shuttle plan, she was extremely flexible with our constantly changing guest count. On the day of, the limousine driver called to let us know that he had arrived to pick up the bridal party and again to pick up the groomsmen...so no awkward waiting in the hotel lobby. Returning from the venue, we had our own sedan and the driver was extremely friendly and personable. Overall we could not have been happier with our decision to use On The Town Limousine for our wedding day.

Profile Picture User7894478, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Sedan, Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Becky and her team were amazing! I did not need to worry about one thing while working with them. The shuttle service was great and she explained everything very clearly. Prices were reasonable, and she was very responsive to my emails. I would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This limo service was professional and cooperative with our last minute decision to extend the event. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture jim, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This is a great company to use on your special day! Becky was amazing to work with! Had great ideas and was there to help make the day amazing and set up so everything ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

When my husband and I decided to get married at ThorpeWood in the Catoctin Mountains in January, we realized my South Louisiana relatives had never seen snow let alone driven in it. Enter On the Town Limousines shuttle service! When other transportation companies refused to contract with us because of possible winter weather, the staff at On the Town was extremely helpful and accommodating. Becky worked with me every step of the way in the contract process, making sure that I booked exactly the number of seats I needed, no more, no less. I was able to get a smaller shuttle than originally anticipated which was a huge help to our budget! Then, there was what happened on the shuttle...now, my husband and I weren't there, but according to the guests, it was a blast! I can't guarantee your guests will spend the ride back to the hotel singing Disney karaoke, but I can guarantee they will feel safe, comfortable, and happy getting where they're going. Great service all around.

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Amazing! On the town was on time and so pleasant to work with. Becky was extremely responsive, kind and helpful. Will use them for any event!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was wonderful and prompting proffesdionsl with her service and very organized !!! Both our drivers were wonderful and in time !! Great experience highly recommend them !

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used On the Town Limo for our daughters wedding on December 2nd. This is a very professional company and knows exactly what to do even when we didn't. Becky was a huge help to me when I called to schedule our times. The bus was on time and even early for every pick up time. My guest loved their driver and had lots of comments about how great they were. I will be using them every time I need transportation services.

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/2/17, 1 Review