On the Town Limousines, Inc Reviews

539 Reviews for On the Town Limousines, Inc

539 On the Town Limousines, Inc Reviews
  • Malinda

Malinda Ross · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Service and "Well-Oiled Machine"

Becky KNOWS what she is doing, and she does it VERY well. My husband and I were originally on the fence about hiring shuttle transportation for the day-of, but after our first conversation with Becky breaking down how their shuttle service could work, it became a no brainer. Not only is it "one less thing" you have to worry about on the day of between coordinating with so many people, you have the safety of your guests in mind going home after a night of drinking. Becky and her team were extremely accommodating by making two runs between the hotel and reception venue to ensure all of our guests had a ride to and from the event; as well as a final run at the end of the night to pick up my husband and I with a couple of our bridal party members. Worth every penny for the peace of mind on our special day, and I am so glad we used On the Town. P.S. Frankie was by far my favorite driver!!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless wedding transportation!

Becky and the whole team at On the Town Limousines was so wonderful to work with! Becky answered all of our questions very timely (and we had quite a few!), gave us great advice and arranged everything so perfectly. It was such a relief to know that our day of transportation was taken care of and being handled by such great professionals. Our driver was also amazing - he kept everything on time, while still being incredibly accommodating! We will definitely use On the Town again in the future, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for transportation services!

• FirstTimeMOB

Connie · Married on 10/19/2018

Worry-Free Transportation for Guests!

Great experience working with Becky and the team at On the Town! We started out booking two shuttles, but when we learned we'd need another off-site hotel for our guests a quick call to Becky and we were able to arrange for a third. She helped me coordinate the schedules to ensure that all guests were able to be at the ceremony and then provide a good window at the back end of the night to get everyone safely back to their hotels. Guests who used the service were very pleased...and thanks to the job they did I was able to enjoy the reception without worrying at all about my guests. Thank you Becky and On the Town!

C. · Married on 09/01/2018

We called at the last minute and they had availability and worked with out schedule. They could not have been nicer and more accommodating! They kept in touch with us on the day of the wedding, were on time and were very professional from beginning to end. We could not have been happier with their service.

Gina · Married on 09/01/2018

Becky was very helpful and knowledgeable. Enjoyed working with her. Buses were clean, staff was professional.

• Callie

Callie · Married on 08/25/2018

Kept on Schedule

Transportation was one of the last vendors I booked, and On the Town was highly recommended by my florist. From our first phone call to the wedding day, I was so pleased with the quality of service, their offerings, and professionalism. They made sure that the wedding day kept to schedule so that we would avoid overrun charges, and I was so grateful for that. The ride from the church to the reception venue was a definite highlight of the entire wedding, thanks in part to On the Town.

Dan · Married on 08/12/2018

On the Town Limousines helped us ensure that our guests could have an amazing time at our wedding and not have to worry about driving to and from the venue. They asked questions about the number of guests and timing and provided a variety of shuttle options that fit into our budget, especially since they did not require us to pay for the shuttles for the entire evening. The shuttle drivers were professional and punctual, ensuring that guests got from the hotel to the venue and back without any issue. We really enjoyed working with On the Town and would recommend them for anyone looking to host an event in Frederick, Maryland or the surrounding area.

Mark · Married on 08/04/2018

The service we received from On The Town Limousines was excellent! Becky Donovan was the best! She provided us with the perfect package for our son's wedding! We would definitely use their service again!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Great communication. Great service. Very easy to understand,

Kathy · Married on 07/21/2018

It was a pleasure working with Becky at On the Town Limousines when planning the transportation for our daughter’s wedding in July, 2018. She was very helpful - offering creative solutions for our specific needs and I always felt she had our best interests and was very thoughtful about our budgets as well.
    She provided us with the drivers’ names and cell numbers the day prior to the wedding and reconfirmed all of the details as well. Both Terrance and Larry were extremely professional and all of our guests had positive comments about them and the quality of the transportation. Overall it was a flawless experience and we highly recommend On the Town Limo service without any hesitation. In fact, we know of at least one couple who are being married in November that have booked with Becky because they also experienced the high level of service while guests at our daughter’s weddding this summer.
    We will definitely look forward to engaging their services in the future!

Melissa · Married on 07/20/2018

On the Town Limousines was fabulous! I highly recommend them. Pricing was reasonable, they were professional, the driver knew where he was going and was friendly and the mini-bus we used was clean and nice. I would definitely use them again. - Melissa

On the Town Limousines, Inc 1

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely outstanding to work with! Highly recommend!

Kay · Married on 06/30/2018

Becky was a DREAM to work with! So many things have to be coordinated to have a successful day for the most important person, the BRIDE also, my daughter! Becky and the staff at On the Town could not have been any GREATER. We changed our arrangements a couple times from initial contact and it was seamless! I would absolutely use this service again and highly recommend.

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Becky was extremely flexible in providing multiple quotes and going above and beyond in helping to find transportation options for our wedding guests. Due to the amount of guests involved we ended up using On The Town Limousines for the bridal party only. The driver was on time and assisted the bridal party with loading all of their items carefully into the limo. If the need for transportation ever arises On The Town Limousines will receive my first call.

Abby · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience with On the Town Limousines, Inc. was amazing! They took all the guess work and stress off of my husband and I at the end of our June 2018 wedding. They were timely, patient (as our goodbyes took a bit longer than expected), and prepared. There were even bottles of water waiting for us in the car, which was much needed after an evening of dancing! Our driver offered to take us anywhere we needed to go (within reason) before ultimately dropping us off at our hotel for the evening. She even loaded all of our belongings onto a luggage cart and escorted us to our room.

It was a relaxing ride and experience. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the hassle of driving themselves home from an event!

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

On the Town Limousines was flexible and professional. They were very accommodating on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend their services.

Julie · Married on 06/15/2018

I was really happy with this vendor. They were very responsive through email and phone. The price stayed the same even when they upgraded me from a 30 passenger to a 39 passenger. They were super flexible about the times for pickup and even offered to make a third trip back if needed. They knew the area and traffic so and no guests were late. I would definitely hire them again for any wedding or event.

Tami · Married on 06/15/2018

Becky was very responsive and helpful through the planning process and everything went smoothly. They were on time and professional and I would definitely use them again.

Sophie · Married on 06/08/2018

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by On The Town Limousines. I appreciated Becky's frequent communication and flexibility around identifying the best way to work around our complex schedule with multiple destinations. I would recommend On the Town to my friends the next time they need a car service.

Krissy · Married on 06/02/2018

On the Town Limousines, Inc. was a DREAM vendor to work with on our June 2 wedding in Frederick. Becky and I started talking about details of transport back in December 2017 and she kept in contact with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The contract process was super easy and getting in touch with Becky and her team was also so simple! Becky was quick to return e-mails and a pleasure to speak with over the phone. We had quite a few stops around Frederick before our wedding and everything worked out perfectly. We had a bit of rain right before our ceremony. We were planning on walking to our venue, but it was weather dependent. Becky made sure that we would have transport from our getting ready location to the venue and he was right on time. I didn’t worry about transport for my guests at all because I knew they were in great hands with Becky and her team. Thank you SO much, I hope we can work together again!

Sent on 06/16/2018

On the Town Limousines, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Krissy, it was our honor to be part of your very special day, and I certainly look forward to working with you again for any transportation needs that you may have in the future. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Brian · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the best experience with On the Town Limos that we used for our son's wedding. Everything was perfect and Becky was awesome. This was one less thing that we had to worry about on that day. The limos were all first class, the drivers were great, the guests and the wedding party thought it was one of the highlights of the evening. I would not hesitate to use them again for any event. The wedding party said it felt light the party was continuing on the trip back to the hotel. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

This company was so easy to work with when it came time to arrange transportation for our wedding! They helped me through the planning process in terms of the best way to time things and their entire staff was always courteous and and professional. We will definitely be recommending them to others and utilizing their services in the future!

Krysten · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a great experience with On the Town! Everyone was very professional and timely with replies leading up to the wedding. They also expressed concern when one of the photo sites was flooded due to rain - they called to make sure we were aware of the situation and offered a couple of alternative location ideas. It was great to know they had our best interest at heart! :) The driver was perfectly on time and was wonderful during our time together. I would recommend them 100%! :)

Stefano · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing! Highly recommended! Becky is the sweetest and most helpful person ever!

Sent on 06/10/2018

On the Town Limousines, Inc's reply:

Hi Stefano, you are most kind, thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Rick · Married on 05/19/2018

Becky was wonderful to work with.
    She gave me good guidance in picking a bus and choosing the specific times for each bus to arrive and depart. She is a super nice lady.
    The bus was in perfectly clean condition.