On the Town Limousines Reviews

On the Town Limousines 5
On the Town Limousines 6
On the Town Limousines 7

Leslie Hoff · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Smooth, seamless and so helpful!

I was a bit stressed trying to wrap my head around how all of this would work, and Becky walked me through it perfectly - we had 2 large (28 + 38) on the front end, and added a 25 passenger for the back end, and everything ran perfectly, and on time. Guests said they had a great time on the vehicles to and from the venue, and then to the "after party" at Charles Town Casino. High recommendation!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Charles

Charles Ritter · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Top Recommendation for On the Town

On the Town could not have been more helpful. Becky in the front office is amazing. She will let you know what is and what is not possible from the outset. Every time commitment was met and the service was exceptional all round... and the coach buses are of high quality.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Nicolette Oppelt · Married on 09/01/2019

Great company to work with!

We hired On the Town to handle our transportation needs for our daughter's wedding. It was a complicated day with the venue being 45 minutes from the hotels. In addition, we needed shuttle service to transport guests from the location for cocktails to the lodge, where dinner and dancing would take place. Becky was extremely professional, courteous and easy to work with and very reassuring when we were not quite sure how or what. All went flawlessly; not only that, so many of the guests commented on how nice and fun the drivers were! I would highly recommend this company, they are able to handle any type of requests no matter how complicated . . .

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

The best in the area!!

On the Town was so great! Becky was our point of contact throughout the entire process and she really knows what she's talking about. She gave great options for our budget and even had someone come out to do a site visit to make sure the shuttles would work on our family farm's driveway. I felt really confident leading up to the wedding that our guests would be taken care of. On the day of the wedding we heard from multiple guests that the ride was smooth and shuttles were comfortable! They accommodated everyone exactly as we wanted! Would recommend On the Town Limousines to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Manda

Manda Lynn Collins · Married on 08/10/2019

Very impressed

My Husband and I got a town car for after our wedding. Lindsey was our driver. She was so helpful and affable. She got all our bags from our venue for us on the way out, put on nice music, and when we got to the hotel she not only unloaded our bags but helped us to our room. When we got to our room my husband had realized he had dropped his wallet. Not only was she happy to go down and get it but saved us alot of headache as the wallet had fallen into the street where anyone could have taken it or the contents. Anytime we need a driver we will use on the town limousines again and we highly recommend them to everyone. Weddings, prom whatever it is the price is great and the driver's go above and beyond!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Linda

Linda Hidey · Married on 08/02/2019

Simply the Best

I've used On the Town for years so when I was planning my wedding day there was no question of who I would call. They are so friendly and dependable and pay close attention to details. I HIGHLY recommend this company for both wedding day/special occasion transportation needs and airport rides. They will never let you down.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly, reliable service!

We recently had a bus transport guests to a small party for a few hours in the beginning and the end of the event, and we had a wonderful experience with On The Town. Becky was organized and responsive when I initially signed the contract. She was flexible with hours and offered her recommendations to help the event run smoothly. They also provided sign up sheets to print for the hotel. The driver was kind and promptly on time for each run. Our guests event made a point to mention how wonderful he was! My sister also has special needs and loves riding buses, and rode the bus to the hotel and back a few times for fun and the driver was happy to oblige :) Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Hello Alina
    Thank you for your kind words, and I will be sure to share your review with your driver Richard. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Christine Davies · Married on 06/08/2019

Great customer service!

On the Town Limousines met all our needs and exceeded our expectations. Becky at On the Town walked me through step by step and advised me on number and size of shuttles needed for my daughters wedding. The wedding day was smooth and all the drivers we had were prompt, professional and courteous.

Sent on 06/23/2019

G C K · Married on 06/07/2019

wonderful day

Everything was perfect. Staff did a great job

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Seamless service!

I was overly concerned about making sure there was enough space, times were appropriate, etc., for the shuttles, but I didn't need to worry at all! The team at On the Town are professionals that have accommodated many large weddings in the past. They were able to answer all of my questions and concerns timely before the event and on the day of the event, they were pretty much a non-event from my perspective, which is a positive! All guests arrived on time for the ceremony and the shuttles were there promptly for pick-up. The shuttles were clean and the drivers are very professional. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional and quality service!

We had On the Town take our bridal party from the hotel (where we got ready) to the venue. We had absolutely no problems while working with this vendor. They were responsive, flexible, and fit in our budget. The driver was fantastic! He was helpful and so professional and nice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Martin Brown · Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience!

Driver was punctual and helpful. He made our night so much easier.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Root · Married on 04/26/2019

Comfortable, Timely and Friendly!

Had a great time on the shuttle back to the hotel. The driver offered air control, music, lights, dim lights and more. He was wonderful and the ride was great!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hello Meagan
    Your driver was Len Joseph and I will make sure he sees your kind words. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Vonnie · Married on 01/13/2019

Great Wedding Party Transportation

My son had a January Wedding. The week of the wedding a snow storm was predicted for the weekend of the wedding. We contacted On the Town Limousines and they helped us with transportation for the wedding party and grandparents to the remote wedding location. The driver was fantastic with both young and old passengers. His driving ability in bad weather conditions was great! I will definitely use this company again:)

Sent on 05/09/2019

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2018

Great Experience!!

My husband & I hired On The Town Limo as a wedding shuttle service for our December wedding. We worked with Becky who was so patient and kind! She helped us determine the best way to stay in our budget without worrying about getting people home from the wedding. Becky was also kind enough to offer fabulous advice of how to make the most of our day and various vendors she has personally used in the past. Upon her recommendation, we found the perfect baker, dj & jeweler! Thank you OTT & especially thank you Becky for all of your help!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

On the Town Limousines's reply:

Meredith, thank you so much for your kind words, and I am so happy that you had such a wonderful day. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Chelsea · Married on 11/24/2018

Last minute perfection

We called on the town limosines the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding- and they were so accommodating and made sure we got what we needed! They were truly a pleasure to work with and made our evening so much easier!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Great customer service and very easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Katie · Married on 11/02/2018

We used them to get our guests to and from the venue. They were on time, patient, and professional. We have out CDs as our favor and they even played the cd in the last shuttle (aka the rowdy shuttle). It was a nice touch. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Malinda

Malinda Ross · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Service and "Well-Oiled Machine"

Becky KNOWS what she is doing, and she does it VERY well. My husband and I were originally on the fence about hiring shuttle transportation for the day-of, but after our first conversation with Becky breaking down how their shuttle service could work, it became a no brainer. Not only is it "one less thing" you have to worry about on the day of between coordinating with so many people, you have the safety of your guests in mind going home after a night of drinking. Becky and her team were extremely accommodating by making two runs between the hotel and reception venue to ensure all of our guests had a ride to and from the event; as well as a final run at the end of the night to pick up my husband and I with a couple of our bridal party members. Worth every penny for the peace of mind on our special day, and I am so glad we used On the Town. P.S. Frankie was by far my favorite driver!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless wedding transportation!

Becky and the whole team at On the Town Limousines was so wonderful to work with! Becky answered all of our questions very timely (and we had quite a few!), gave us great advice and arranged everything so perfectly. It was such a relief to know that our day of transportation was taken care of and being handled by such great professionals. Our driver was also amazing - he kept everything on time, while still being incredibly accommodating! We will definitely use On the Town again in the future, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for transportation services!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • FirstTimeMOB

Connie · Married on 10/19/2018

Worry-Free Transportation for Guests!

Great experience working with Becky and the team at On the Town! We started out booking two shuttles, but when we learned we'd need another off-site hotel for our guests a quick call to Becky and we were able to arrange for a third. She helped me coordinate the schedules to ensure that all guests were able to be at the ceremony and then provide a good window at the back end of the night to get everyone safely back to their hotels. Guests who used the service were very pleased...and thanks to the job they did I was able to enjoy the reception without worrying at all about my guests. Thank you Becky and On the Town!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Erik Wilhide · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing experience

Driver was amazing. He went out of his way to provide a great experience throughout the night. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/13/2018

No complaints

Everyone recommended On the Town. It was obvious why they came so highly praised. From the beginning they had the most accomodating customer service.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Maddie · Married on 09/16/2018

Professional and on time!

On The Town was easy to work with and flexible with planning our wedding transportation. We worked with Becky who helped us gauge which vehicles we would need and the timing of the runs to and from the venue, she was incredibly helpful and patient with all our questions! At the end of the night, our personal driver even helped us pack and unpack the car with all our decorations, delivering better service than we could have imagined. The drivers were all on time and extremely professional which is exactly what you want for your wedding day transportation!

Sent on 01/09/2019

C. · Married on 09/01/2018

We called at the last minute and they had availability and worked with out schedule. They could not have been nicer and more accommodating! They kept in touch with us on the day of the wedding, were on time and were very professional from beginning to end. We could not have been happier with their service.

Sent on 09/27/2018