On the Town Limousines Reviews

On the Town Limousines 5
  • Patricia

Patricia Bitango · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Professional, on-time

Very responsive, well priced, great drivers

Sent on 11/01/2019

Leslie Hoff · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Smooth, seamless and so helpful!

I was a bit stressed trying to wrap my head around how all of this would work, and Becky walked me through it perfectly - we had 2 large (28 + 38) on the front end, and added a 25 passenger for the back end, and everything ran perfectly, and on time. Guests said they had a great time on the vehicles to and from the venue, and then to the "after party" at Charles Town Casino. High recommendation!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Cara Ammann · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

They were on time and flexible. Our driver was helpful in providing tips to entering and exiting the vehicle with our gowns.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Charles

Charles Ritter · Married on 11/05/2019

Top Recommendation for On the Town

On the Town could not have been more helpful. Becky in the front office is amazing. She will let you know what is and what is not possible from the outset. Every time commitment was met and the service was exceptional all round... and the coach buses are of high quality.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • F

Frank WHite · Married on 10/26/2019

Great service on our wedding night

We scheduled a towncar to take us from the reception to our hotel after our wedding. They were actually a bit early for the pickup and the driver was excellent! Very professional and helpful!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Sharon M · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Transportation

First of all, Becky Donovan, the transportation coordinator is excellent to work with. She is very informative, helpful, detailed, and thorough. From the first phone conversation I had with Becky, I was confident we were in good hands! We contracted for a stretch limousine service for our bridal party as well as 4 separate shuttle buses to transport the majority of our guests to and from the venue. The vehicles were clean, the drivers were safe, courteous and professional, and our guests enjoyed the rides. We were extremely pleased with how smoothly everything went with the transportation on wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

June · Married on 10/04/2019

Great service!

On the Town was SO easy to work with, reasonably priced and so pleasant! The card and shuttles were right on time for every part of the event and drivers were so pleasant! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • W

Wanda Gemmell · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Way to go

We contracted On the Town as my husband's siblings are from other states. Well, they are older and did not utilize the service because we had the return trip at the end of the reception because of the distance to the venue and they didn't want to stay until the end. Those that did utilize the service had a blast. The driver even made 2 stops for snacks, etc. at their request on the way back. Becky was very easy to work with. She was always very professional. I would highly recommend them for anyone needing transportation. Thank you for keeping our guests safe!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Debra Mcquaid · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding day

Awesome! We, all really enjoyed riding in the Limo. Flashing light and disco light. Limo provided glasses for champagne. That is great we needed. highest recommendation!!!
    Thank you for the excellent communication what we needed to know.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Noelle · Married on 09/07/2019

Best transportation team!

Wonderful, professional, and on time team! On the town limo is simply the best! From communication on the phone, wedding wire, and emails- they respond quickly and assist with all of your transportation needs! My husband and I decided within the last few months of having transportation- luckily the best team was available! On the town provides wonderful service! Our bridal party limo and groomsmen party bus were a hit! We loved playing music and had the best time traveling to Glen Ellen Farm! We also hired a private car for my husband and I to travel back to the Frederick Bed and Breakfast-- after our reception and they were on time and wonderful to work with! They even send you text updates on who your driver will be !The transportation was everything that we discussed and more! Hire On the town limo for all of your wedding and event needs! You will be pleased!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Nicolette Oppelt · Married on 09/01/2019

Great company to work with!

We hired On the Town to handle our transportation needs for our daughter's wedding. It was a complicated day with the venue being 45 minutes from the hotels. In addition, we needed shuttle service to transport guests from the location for cocktails to the lodge, where dinner and dancing would take place. Becky was extremely professional, courteous and easy to work with and very reassuring when we were not quite sure how or what. All went flawlessly; not only that, so many of the guests commented on how nice and fun the drivers were! I would highly recommend this company, they are able to handle any type of requests no matter how complicated . . .

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Laura

Laura Wolz · Married on 08/31/2019

Get a ride!

Everyone in Frederick told us, there was only one option worth considering for transportation. And On the Town Limo was great! An uncle posted pictures of himself in the party bus!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sandy Jaworski · Married on 08/24/2019

Mother of Bride

Very flexible and professional! Limo got there early and patiently waited for bridal party. Trips for guests from hotel to venue and back went smoothly!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Melissa Stockbridge · Married on 08/24/2019

Above and Beyond!

On the Town was a total lifesaver for our wedding reception. The festivities were located at a rural winery, and we were looking for transportation given the expectation of guests drinking and the remote/hard to find location. On the Town was very familiar with the area and options and provided valuable suggestions about what would and wouldn't work with our venue. They provided two lovely charter busses and one party bus/van/short bus for the bridal party. All of the drivers were absolutely professional and punctual, and we had a blast!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

The best in the area!!

On the Town was so great! Becky was our point of contact throughout the entire process and she really knows what she's talking about. She gave great options for our budget and even had someone come out to do a site visit to make sure the shuttles would work on our family farm's driveway. I felt really confident leading up to the wedding that our guests would be taken care of. On the day of the wedding we heard from multiple guests that the ride was smooth and shuttles were comfortable! They accommodated everyone exactly as we wanted! Would recommend On the Town Limousines to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Manda

Manda Lynn Collins · Married on 08/10/2019

Very impressed

My Husband and I got a town car for after our wedding. Lindsey was our driver. She was so helpful and affable. She got all our bags from our venue for us on the way out, put on nice music, and when we got to the hotel she not only unloaded our bags but helped us to our room. When we got to our room my husband had realized he had dropped his wallet. Not only was she happy to go down and get it but saved us alot of headache as the wallet had fallen into the street where anyone could have taken it or the contents. Anytime we need a driver we will use on the town limousines again and we highly recommend them to everyone. Weddings, prom whatever it is the price is great and the driver's go above and beyond!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Linda

Linda Hidey · Married on 08/02/2019

Simply the Best

I've used On the Town for years so when I was planning my wedding day there was no question of who I would call. They are so friendly and dependable and pay close attention to details. I HIGHLY recommend this company for both wedding day/special occasion transportation needs and airport rides. They will never let you down.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly, reliable service!

We recently had a bus transport guests to a small party for a few hours in the beginning and the end of the event, and we had a wonderful experience with On The Town. Becky was organized and responsive when I initially signed the contract. She was flexible with hours and offered her recommendations to help the event run smoothly. They also provided sign up sheets to print for the hotel. The driver was kind and promptly on time for each run. Our guests event made a point to mention how wonderful he was! My sister also has special needs and loves riding buses, and rode the bus to the hotel and back a few times for fun and the driver was happy to oblige :) Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

On the Town Limousines's reply:

Hello Alina
    Thank you for your kind words, and I will be sure to share your review with your driver Richard. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Christine Davies · Married on 06/08/2019

Great customer service!

On the Town Limousines met all our needs and exceeded our expectations. Becky at On the Town walked me through step by step and advised me on number and size of shuttles needed for my daughters wedding. The wedding day was smooth and all the drivers we had were prompt, professional and courteous.

Sent on 06/23/2019

G C K · Married on 06/07/2019

wonderful day

Everything was perfect. Staff did a great job

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Seamless service!

I was overly concerned about making sure there was enough space, times were appropriate, etc., for the shuttles, but I didn't need to worry at all! The team at On the Town are professionals that have accommodated many large weddings in the past. They were able to answer all of my questions and concerns timely before the event and on the day of the event, they were pretty much a non-event from my perspective, which is a positive! All guests arrived on time for the ceremony and the shuttles were there promptly for pick-up. The shuttles were clean and the drivers are very professional. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional and quality service!

We had On the Town take our bridal party from the hotel (where we got ready) to the venue. We had absolutely no problems while working with this vendor. They were responsive, flexible, and fit in our budget. The driver was fantastic! He was helpful and so professional and nice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Martin Brown · Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience!

Driver was punctual and helpful. He made our night so much easier.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Root · Married on 04/26/2019

Comfortable, Timely and Friendly!

Had a great time on the shuttle back to the hotel. The driver offered air control, music, lights, dim lights and more. He was wonderful and the ride was great!

Sent on 04/29/2019

On the Town Limousines's reply:

Hello Meagan
    Your driver was Len Joseph and I will make sure he sees your kind words. Congratulations again on your wedding. Becky

Vonnie · Married on 01/13/2019

Great Wedding Party Transportation

My son had a January Wedding. The week of the wedding a snow storm was predicted for the weekend of the wedding. We contacted On the Town Limousines and they helped us with transportation for the wedding party and grandparents to the remote wedding location. The driver was fantastic with both young and old passengers. His driving ability in bad weather conditions was great! I will definitely use this company again:)

Sent on 05/09/2019