On the Town Limousines Reviews

609 | Frederick, MD

609 Reviews for On the Town Limousines

Robert K. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Extremely helpful. Professional.

Becky was very helpful in my decision to hire On The Town.
    She advised me of the size vehicle that was approiate for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie J. · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Above and beyond!

We used On the Town to shuttle our guests from hotel to venue and back. They were prompt and polite. At the end of the evening, they were told our guests wanted to go to a local bar/restaurant after the reception. So the driver offered to go to the hotel, allow guests a few minutes to change clothes, then drove them across the street to the bar! They were very appreciative because they would've had to Uber or drive themselves. Also, this company is very communicative and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Lisa O. · Married on 02/11/2021

Wonderful from start to finish!

From booking to day of service, On The Town made things seamless. Prompt courteous service from office staff to our driver. This is what you expect when you hire professionals! I would highly recommend On The Town for any your transportation needs.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Teresa S. · Married on 12/27/2020

Wonderful people and service!

Let me just say this company is absolutely amazing to work with.
    Becky is efficient, kind, polite, and an all around beautiful person-- exactly what one needs when dealing with the stress of a wedding!
    We had to reschedule several times but Becky was well prepared and organized with many helpful suggestions!
    The white limo that the couple transported in was immaculate- and the driver personable and early-- as well as patient and kind, being the couple got caught in a back up on the highway due to an accident.
    I will be using this company in the future! Their prices are reasonable and worth every penny. I love that gratuity is included!
    Very VERY impressed with On The Town Limos

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/14/2020

A Perfect Day

The driver arrived right on time and was so professional and nice. My bride could not have been happier with my choice in On The Town Limousines. I would use them again for sure.

• Christina

Christina C. · Married on 11/13/2020

Couldn’t have asked for better service!

Hired On the Town Limousine for my elopement and everything was perfect. My initial inquiry and any other questions I had was answered within minutes. Becky made booking the Suburban easy and fast and our driver Michael was fantastic. He showed up early and was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on the area we were in. I could not have asked for better service on my wedding day!

Kyrie W. · Married on 11/13/2020

Great Experience

We used On the Town Limousines for our guest transportation and our private transportation after the wedding. My bridesmaids also organized using a 25 person bus for my bachelorette party. The drivers were professional, courteous and so much fun. No hidden fees. Super flexible. Professional. Would definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Maeve · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Service and Quality!

These limo’s are not only stylish but clean and spacious! Great time using these for our wedding and the drivers did not leave the after party location until they knew everyone was safe! Such a wonderful company!

• Danielle

Danielle P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Good Service

Drivers on time and very friendly!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Daniel

Daniel B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Easy and Professional

We found On The Town through a recommendation from a friend. We looked over the reviews and were definitely impressed. We contacted On The Town in March '20, right before the pandemic, originally were scheduled to have about 200 guests. Becky, the person I spoke to from On The Town was extremely helpful in identifying our needs. We planned on having a shuttle service from the hotel to the venue and back. She drew up a rough draft for us to look at initially and it was easy to understand while being thorough. Shortly after COVID restrictions began my wife and I began to realize our 200 person guest list was probably not going to be happening. We spoke to On The Town and they were super flexible and able to redo our original plan from 200 guests to about 60. My wife ended up getting a Sprinter Van shuttle for the wedding party to arrive at the venue several hours before the bus would be taking guests to the venue. The week of the wedding we spoke with Becky to finalize the plan. They take the details seriously and had the schedule down to the minute which we appreciated. The day of the wedding, the Sprinter Van shuttle for the wedding party showed up right on time and delivered us to the venue with no issues. The Shuttle Bus from the hotel also arrived on time and had the guests at the venue exactly when we had them scheduled to arrive. After the reception the shuttle bus had arrived on time to take us back to the hotel. The bus driver was extremely polite and helpful. He took our bags and extras we brought back from the venue and packed the safely in the storage places on the bus. The bus itself was beautiful, clean and perfect for what we needed. We were able to play music over the speaker system in the bus on the way back to the hotel which provided another half hour of fun. Everyone on board felt safe and comfortable during our drive back to the hotel. Thank You On The Town Limos for everything.

Sent on 10/26/2020

On the Town Limousines's reply:

Hello Daniel
    Thank you so much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the drivers who assisted you throughout the day. Our company has tried to stay flexible to couples during the pandemic to ensure that all of their needs are met in this uncertain time, and we are so pleased that you had such a wonderful day. Congratulations again to you both.
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 10/10/2020

Extremely professional and flexible

With the pandemic making our wedding travel plans up in the air until seemingly the last-minute, limo transportation was one of the last things on our list to check off. The team at On the Town was able to plan up an itinerary that met our needs on a relatively short time frame.

Most importantly, the driver was punctual and efficient. Had he not been, we would have been stuck in local traffic for an unplanned event that occurred that day.

Recommended for your transport needs.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Amy K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent service

I found On The Town Limousines online. I called the customer service number, the lady that answered was phone was very professional. She answered all my questions and provided lots of details. I also called other companies to compare, in the end I chose this company because the price was reasonable and also the customer service was excellent. Couple days before the wedding, they called to confirm if there are any changes. On the day of the wedding, they came on time, we didn't have to wait for them. Overall, I am very happy with this company and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 10/04/2020

Professional and Responsive

The limos and shuttles arrived and departed on time. Becky, our contact person, was organized, professional, and a delight to talk to! They were flexible with making changes up to about a week before the wedding. They sent us a detailed timeline and communicated with our day of coordinator and venue.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Barbara C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Mother of the Bride

Wonderful. Betsy was easy to work with and very prompt with returning emails. Driver was on-time and very courteous. Good value,really liked being able to book the amount of hours that worked for our schedule. Most places require a minimum of 5 hrs. Truly made my daughters elopement very special! Thank you

Sent on 10/09/2020

Kevin B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Great Bus, Value and Communication

Leading up to the wedding, the coordinator kept in touch and clarified all the details. The bus arrived promptly, was very clean, and the driver was happy to be there and helpful. He made sure the transportation part of our day went smoothly. On top of that, the price was the most reasonable. I would undoubtedly use On the Town again!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kara R. · Married on 08/16/2020

Wedding service

I called them because they were in my area. They were very professional. They gave me a quote which was extremely reasonable. The driver showed up on time. He allowed us to get photo before the ladies got into the limo and then again at the venue. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey R. · Married on 07/17/2020

Highly recommend

We used On The Town Limo for our transportation the morning of our wedding. We scheduled an 8 passenger stretch limo to transport the bridal party in two trips. They were on time (even early), the driver was helpful loading our items in the trunk, and the limo was super clean. We got control of the aux cord on the ride, which of course is a great perk. We had so much fun! On The Town Limo was easy to communicate with for scheduling/contracts and they were flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. We would highly recommend using On The Town Limo for any wedding/event transportation!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Barb T. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Service

Setting up this service was easy and they answered all of my questions in advance. Becky was very helpful and informative. The driver was professional and a joy to transport our group.

• Patricia

Patricia B. · Married on 07/10/2020

Professional, on-time

Very responsive, well priced, great drivers

Sent on 11/01/2019

Abby · Married on 06/27/2020

Great Service!

We were so happy we went with On the Town Limousines for our wedding day! They were flexible, prompt, and kind.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa G. · Married on 06/11/2020

AMAZING, flexible, took care of us on our day!

Becky and the staff at On The Town Limousines were professional, punctual, and helped us coordinate our day with awesome looking rides. Guests couldn't stop talking about the shuttle bus and how nice it was! We also had a medical emergency at the end of our night in which the drivers helped us through, waited on me and my husband, and never made us feel like they were on a time limit and were going to just leave us. I would recommend using them for all your wedding transportation needs!!

Sent on 11/19/2020

On the Town Limousines's reply:

Hello Theresa
    We were so happy to hear that your medical emergency was not serious and that we were able to support you both throughout, and that your guests enjoyed the ride! We hope we can be of assistance to you again in the future should you ever be in need of transportation services.
    With Best Wishes
    Becky
    With Best Wishes

Leslie H. · Married on 06/05/2020

Smooth, seamless and so helpful!

I was a bit stressed trying to wrap my head around how all of this would work, and Becky walked me through it perfectly - we had 2 large (28 + 38) on the front end, and added a 25 passenger for the back end, and everything ran perfectly, and on time. Guests said they had a great time on the vehicles to and from the venue, and then to the "after party" at Charles Town Casino. High recommendation!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jenna C. · Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding Day!

On the town limousines was nothing short of amazing for our wedding day. Because of COVID we had to postpone our wedding 4 months, they were able to easily move our reservation and upgraded us as a gift! 10/10 recommended

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Siobhan

Megan A. · Married on 05/23/2020

Great company for COVID times

While we planned our initial date in May, the office was great working with us as our date had to be rescheduled. The driver was very friendly and bus was very clean! Timely and professional!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Bev K. · Married on 05/22/2020

On The Town Limousine

We were caught up in the COVID-19. Dates got changed twice and On The Town Limousines worked with us and went above and beyond to provide limo services. Wonderful people to work with!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2020