On-Site Productions Reviews

108 | Birmingham, AL

108 Reviews for On-Site Productions

Stephanie Patrick · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and fun DJ

My Onsite DJ, Ryan, did an amazing job from start to finish! He went out of his way to meet with me to go over my big day! He catered to all of my needs in a professional and classy manner. For the big day, he made sure that each member of our family and friends was able to boogy the night way! He was amazing at his job! I really appreciated how he was able to improvise at a moments notice. I highly recommend Onsite and Ryan. Don't miss out!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Your wedding was so much fun and Ryan enjoyed being a part of y'all's day!

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing group to work with!!!

On-Site made all of my dreams come true!! They were a pleasure to work with and so professional and organized! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Emily,

We loved being a part of your day! Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Alexandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I cannot say enough good things about On-Site! They went on many site visits with me in order to make my vision come to life - and honestly it was better than I even imagined! They had so many ideas, yet were also open-minded to what I wanted. They created the most magical ceremony space with beautiful drapes and string lighting. We also used their photobooth service, which was so much fun! I honestly can’t have imagined my wedding without On-Site Productions!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandra, for your kind words! The photo booth was a fun addition to the reception for everyone. It was truly a beautiful day and we are so glad we were able to help your wedding dreams true!

Assaf K · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking production

The staff was professional through and through. They did a consummate job producing a cinema-quality video of our event--creatively filmed, capturing moments big and small from beautiful angles--without being intrusive in the least. We wholeheartedly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Don’t assume anything. If you want something done a certain way ask for it. They were so great to work with and everything was perfect. But some things I didn’t specify... like fading out first dance and father/ daughter dance instead of playing the song in it’s entirety. I assumed that was standard. I know if I had asked they would have gladly done it. So speak up! They are great listeners.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kasey · Married on 04/21/2018

Out of all the vendors used for our wedding, On-Site definitely is one that sits at the top of the list. We used On-Site for lighting, drapery and ceremony/DJ services. Ashlee is excellent in communicating with you every step of the way and makes planning a breeze. Joseph really knows the perfect way to set the atmosphere with lighting in our ceremony and reception space. Jared is extremely informative and definitely puts your mind at ease, making our wedding day worry-free. He also throws an amazing dance party as the DJ! Thank you On-Site, cannot recommend you enough!

Sent on 07/26/2018

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Kasey! We loved working with you and Nick and your fun wedding party! It was an absolute gorgeous wedding day and we loved being a part of it! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for y'all in the future.

Taylor · Married on 11/05/2017

Ryan was top notch. Great at selecting music that fit the mood and super friendly. On Site Productions was easy to work with and always very responsive. They were a fantastic choice for our wedding!

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your special day! Ryan had a lot of fun at your wedding.

Jill · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful service! Our DJ, Ryan, did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/13/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you Jill! You and your husband Kendall were a lot of fun to be around. Ryan had a blast. Thank you all for choosing On-Site Productions!

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2017

On-Site was very professional to work with. I would recommend them to anyone because I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. They helped make our day special and everything was beautiful

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Your wedding was gorgeous! We enjoyed getting to know you and your family.

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

When our daughter and now son-in-law wanted a DJ and chose a library for their reception site, I almost had a heart attack wondering how in the world would we pull this off. We were told about On Site Productions from another vendor and decided to contact them. We are so grateful we did! Ashlee responded immediately and set up an appointment with Ryan. His presentation was very professional and impressive. He even patiently explained the online music list process to me, since I can barely turn on a computer. Since the library was a new venue for him, Ryan set up a site visit. Once we got there, he recommended we use up lights to make the lighting more conducive for the ambience we wanted and helped with the layout of the other vendor's placement in the space to make the flow better. When we walked into the library for the actual reception, the lighting literally took my breath away, His design really accentuated the architecture and made the space magical! Then the fun began with the wonderful music and Ryan's special way of getting the crowd up on their feet! He definitely knows how to read a crowd and you can tell he truly enjoys what he does! I certainly recommend Ryan and On Site Productions to everyone. We cannot thank Ryan and his team enough for making our daughter's and son-in-law's reception a dream come true!

Sent on 10/24/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! We all truly enjoyed working with you for Emily and Bruce's wedding! We are grateful that you contacted us, and that we could play a part in their special day. The library was such a unique venue and the lighting looked magical in the space. Ryan thought it was so fun that he got to play music and have people dance in a library; and says that it was one of his BEST weddings so far!

Ariana · Married on 10/07/2017

On Site was very easy to work with and exceed my expectations! They kept me in the loop as they set up by FaceTiming me which I loved. Our guests are still talking about their beautiful chandeliers and window installation. Can’t wait to use them again in the future!

On-Site Productions's reply:

Ariana, thank you for your feedback. The chandeliers and the windows were stunning. Your wedding was beautiful. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

We kept it all in the family! I knew I wanted On-site when I saw the end product the day of my sisters wedding. My husband and I got married in August and all of our guest kept commenting on how beautiful everything was! We LOVE the On-site team! And so will you!

Sent on 12/07/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Kristen, it has been so nice to get to know you and your family over the past couple of years. The draping in the room really transformed the entire place. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding.

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

My reception was saved because of Onsite! They kept things flowing and was on top of everything. Ryan was awesome and he really made the reception so much fun! He really exceeded my expectations. We had a blast :)

Sent on 10/19/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thanks so much, Hannah! We’re glad Ryan was there to help save the day and that y’all had a blast! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2017

We had such a great time at our wedding and we can attribute a lot of that to the amazing team over at On-Site Productions! One of our bridesmaids has already booked them for her wedding next April which is awesome! I have highly recommended you guys to a lot of other friends as well! Thank you for making our event the absolute best! We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We had an amazing time at your wedding, and had so much working with you! Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate that! We can't wait to see you again in April!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2017

Ryan was amazing to work with! He listened to what we were wanting and put together a playlist that was perfect for our reception! He added some things during the reception to keep the dancing going so it was fabulous! He was a very professional but entertaining speaker when he would speak to announce things during the reception! Also, he was easy to contact and make appointments with to speak in person to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it!

Sent on 07/24/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah for your kind words! We truly appreciate it. Your wedding ceremony was one that Ryan will always remember, and one of the best we have ever seen, to see everyone engage in worship! We enjoyed working with y'all!

Heather · Married on 05/28/2017

We loved working with you guys. You were super responsive right off the bat, helped us add some last minute microphones to the ceremony and all at a great price. We couldn't have picked better folks to handle the ceremony sound and beautiful lighting at the reception (including the highlight of the reception-- the beautiful chandelier). Thanks again for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/19/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! We enjoyed working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful, and that chandelier definitely was a gorgeous addition! By the way, we loved that Biggie Smalls dressed up for the wedding in a pup-xedo--how cute is she?!? Congratulations again!

Kelsie · Married on 05/20/2017

This was a great company to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsie!

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

On Site was wonderful; we had to do a complete 180 with the ceremony the day before the wedding because of rain (and it was an outdoor service) but On-Site was fantastic. They adjusted the lighting, moved the DJ booth where we needed, and the drapery was fantastic. The day went on without a hitch and no one even knew we hadn't planned for it to be that way the whole time.

Sent on 07/18/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! We enjoyed working with you! I know we weren't planning on a summer monsoon, but that just means y'all are going to have tons of good luck in the years to come from all of the rain! Everything was beautiful, and no one even knew we went with Plan B. :) Congratulations again to y'all!

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

We booked Chace from On-Site for our DJ back in May and are so happy we did. The whole process of picking our songs online was easy and fun. Chace DJ'ed our ceremony and reception, and everything was perfect! The ceremony flowed smoothly, and the reception was the time of our lives. All of our guests made sure to comment on how great the music was. I definitely recommend working with On-Site!

Sent on 08/10/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! We enjoyed working with you! Picking out the songs on our Online Customer Request System is so much fun! Chace had a blast at your wedding; and we are so glad that you and your guests had an amazing night!

Meredith · Married on 05/06/2017

On-Site did a fabulous job with our wedding earlier this month! We used their lighting and DJ services. Our DJ (Chace) was on-point the entire night, following our "suggestions" list closely while also playing our guests' requests. On-Site uses an easy-to-use online portal where the bride and groom can plan their ceremony and choose songs they would like to have played. The company as a whole was very responsive throughout the planning process, which was important to me as a bride without a wedding planner. We had a great time and would recommend On-Site to any friends and family planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Meredith! We enjoyed working with you, and Chace had a blast at your wedding! The Online Customer Request System is a favorite with brides, and we are glad that you enjoyed customizing your playlist together! We are glad you had an awesome experience! Thanks for recommending us to your family and friends!

Very enjoyable. I feel my guest had a great time.

Sent on 05/05/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you! You and your guests having an awesome time is what we love to hear!

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2017

Couldn't have asked for better service. They know what they are doing & helped make our wedding a success.

Sent on 05/19/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thanks so much, Ashley! You had an awesome team of vendors, and your wedding was gorgeous! We enjoyed working with you!

Nick · Married on 04/08/2017

We had a great experience with On-Site. They were very prompt with their responses along the way. They were always willing to help, and made sure that no detail was overlooked. The DJ we got, Chase, was very friendly and played everything we wanted to play. We highly recommend them to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/04/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Nick! That's what we love to hear! Chace enjoyed working with you, and the reception was fantastic! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Caitlin · Married on 04/08/2017

We debated on getting a DJ and I have to say after the wedding, I'm so glad we did. It was so worth it. Chase was great and played songs I chose along with ones that people requested at the event. He also was prepared and would play them immediately after the current song. He was very professional, dressed for the occasional and also helpful with gathering people and helping kids with glow sticks we had.
    Ashlee was also great to work with. She communicated well and was very responsive. Ryan held a very professional meeting.
    We were extremely happy with On-Site Productions and would recommend them to others. Our crowd had so much more fun with the DJ and it and the uplights we also rented added just the right touch we needed for our reception.

Sent on 05/05/2017

On-Site Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin, for the kind words! That's what we love to hear! All of us enjoyed working with you for your wedding reception--the up-lights definitely added the perfect touch! Chace loved being a part of the reception--it was a blast! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Cara · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved working worth on-site! The videos turned out amazingly and they were very helpful and quick to answer all of our questions! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2017