On Call Weddings Jamaica Reviews

On Call Weddings Jamaica 4
On Call Weddings Jamaica 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Derico · Married on 09/24/2019

A magical moment of love

Damion and his staff were absolutely amazing. They made us feel like family. If we could we'd get marriwe every day so he could perform the ceremony! A moment we will never forget all because of him!

Sheneaka · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Service

This Presenter was amazing, he kept everyone engaged.

Tashay Wheatley Hudson · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal

He is the best Marriage Officer and MC I have ever come across in all my years of attending wedding. This man created history

Jonelle · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesomeness!

Best I’ve seen in a while! 👌🏾👌🏾

Asharney Anderson &lyshanya Hyman-Anderson · Married on 09/21/2019

The best!!

Mr. Damion Austin made our dream wedding come through. It was unique and spontaneous.. He had everyone sitting on the edge of their seats. He was just very humorous, playful yet professional. He gave us what we needed and more.. from our counselling sessions to our reception, it was just amazing..book his now...i can guarantee you, you will have no regrets. He is the best in Ja.

Kyle D. · Married on 09/15/2019

International Wedding

Damion & Natasha are very down to earth and helped us put together a small intimate wedding that surpassed our expectations. They procured a beautiful venue with old Jamaican charm right by the ocean. If you're planning a wedding in Jamaica this is THE couple to work with. On Call Weddings gave us memories that we will never forget. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Megan · Married on 08/26/2019

Perfect Elopement in Paradise!

My husband and I were very lucky to find Damion and his amazing OnCall wedding services! Damion was incredibly professional, accommodating and flexible to our wants and needs, and always prompt to respond to us via text, phone, or email. He understood that we wanted something simple and sweet and that is exactly what he delivered!

We booked Damion for our elopement only a couple of weeks before our travels to Jamaica and he was able to make it happen for us, even though we thought it would be too last minute. He was very clear in what paperwork was needed prior to our travels, which made everything easy on our end. The location of the elopement was beautiful and private, we could not have imagined a better spot! Witness's were provided, we truly had nothing to worry about!

Damion also kindly picked us up and dropped us back to our hotel, which was only about a 5 minutes drive to the beach where the elopement took place. On the way back we stopped to Juici Patties, one of our favourite spots to eat in Jamaica, and picked up some veggie and beef patties to go. It was the perfect way to end our unique elopement!

Overall we had an AMAZING experience working with Damion and would HIGHLY recommend him to others!

Sent on 09/08/2019

On Call Weddings Jamaica's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure. That is what we do at On Call Weddings Jamaica, All you have to do is call.....Oh and thank you for the patties lol

Pastor Damion
  • F

Fiona Myers · Married on 08/09/2019

Fiona Myers

I enjoyed Damion’s sense of humor! He was flexible and organized. Damion was always helpful with suggestions during the planning phase. My husband and I are pleased that we used On-call weddings at our reception. Thanks a million. You didn't disappoint!

Fiona

Sent on 08/11/2019

La’Shawn Westney · Married on 07/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Wonderful service and very accommodating.... Extremely recommended

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kennesa Hamilton · Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely splendid

The first wedding i went was mine i had no idea what to do, with Damion Austin has the pastor and MC, it was magnificent, oncallweddings the name fits well, keep in mind i had no rehearsal at all

On Call Weddings Jamaica 6
    Sent on 07/20/2019

Anthony · Married on 07/03/2019

Great MC and officiant

Damion was great to work with and our wedding would not have been as great as it was without Damion. We are happy that we chose Damion to be our officiant and MC. He had our guests laughing non stop and kept the crowd involved throughout the entire night. He truly delivers and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend booking Damion if you are looking for and officiant and MC, dont waste your time looking elsewhere.

Thanks again for being apart of our day.

-Brittany and Anthony

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Erica

Erica Wynter · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best in the industry

My husband and I found Damion of On Call Weddings to be quite professional and easy to talk to from day 1. We didn't know what to expect from our counseling session with him, however, he did such an amazing job we came out feeling a stronger bond as a couple. The ceremony ran smoothly, he dressed based on our theme and let's not talk about the high level of energy he brought to the reception. At the end of our wedding persons kept talking about On Call Weddings.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Roy Hodge · Married on 04/10/2019

Paradise Perfect

Damion came through with exactly what we were looking for! He was very professional, personable, flexible and delivered on everything we were expecting. He also hooked us up with an AWESOME photographer! We came away from Jamaica with not only a perfect wedding for us, but also some great memories from some great people that represent their country very well. We highly recommend Damion and On Call Weddings!

On Call Weddings Jamaica 7
    On Call Weddings Jamaica 8
    On Call Weddings Jamaica 9
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Barbara Matthews · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional

My husband and I were privileged to have had Damian Austin, of On Call Weddings Jamaica, for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Damian a true professional, whom I highly recommend to all couples who are looking to have a smooth, unique, Fun day. He listened to our ideas and gave great advice to better help us to have the perfect day!
    I couldn't have asked for a better Master of Ceremony. His interaction with my guests was great. Everyone had such a blast. Our family and friends didn't want the night to end! Thank you Damian for helping to make our wedding day so incredible!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Hendricks · Married on 03/30/2019

Efficient service at a great price

Damion provided my husband and I, a great private wedding. With his quick and efficient service of obtaining are marriage license and providing the church that was suitable for are small private wedding, we were able to relax and just turn up on the day of are choice. Additionally Damion was very good with communication on the process and every step of the way. We would recommend using Damion for any couples wanting to get married in Jamaica as he provides a top class service as a good price and you can relax while and just turn up on the day of your choice. When we renew are vows, there’s no doubt we will definitely be using Damion again.

On Call Weddings Jamaica 10
    On Call Weddings Jamaica 18
    Sent on 04/05/2019

Shaneeli Gibson · Married on 02/24/2019

Pure awesomeness!!!!

My guests were asking where I found him!!! They’ve never had that much fun at a wedding before- both old and young!! Made you at ease and in tears from laughing from ceremony straight to the reception! I can’t even begin to explain!!! It’s a feeling you’d just have to experience yourself (or just watch videos of previous weddings he’s done lol). Thanks a million!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Leah Brown · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and memorable

I highly recommend Damion. Weddings can be stressful but he made everything so easy. All I had to concern myself with was showing up. He worked with us from securing our license to the wedding colors and reception. His grace and calm during our ceremony was a gift. We were blessed.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • ItsalwaysChristmas

lisa · Married on 02/18/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

My Wedding was 2/18/2019
    (Sunset Beach Wedding in Runaway Bay Jamaica), and it was nothing less than spectacular because we had an amazing planner.

Living in Florida and deciding on a tropical island wedding seemed like a crazy idea until we met Damion and his team. Through numerous calls, messages and emails; at one point they started feeling like just another family member - because we would talk early mornings and late evenings and some weekends. They are so committed in their craft and willing and available to answer even the smallest questions.

ONCALLWEDDINGSJAMAICA - they have heart and cared about what, we as the client wanted and even anticipate the need, even before we thought we needed it. Which took away the anxiety and stress of planning a wedding in another country. They were definitely God Sent.

Damion and his team were so professional and incredible at not only managing every technical detail of our big day - He is empathetic, funny, he's a vocalist, MC, amazing vison and is an incredible manager of people. He made it so comfortable to work with and brought our vision to life and then some.

I would recommend ONCALLWEDDINGSJAMAICA to anyone and everyone, because I know they'll walk away very satisfied with the services provided big or small.

Don't get me started on the food they provided - it was amazing, people were still talking about it the next day - wishing they had grabbed seconds.

I'm very happy I had them in our corner, because I'm the lucky bride that didn't get the planning jitters or even had to worry about anything - my only job was to get down the aisle without tripping and falling, and last minute Damion made sure I was carried to the wedding by a beautiful horse - riding into the sunset, surprising my groom and everyone else at the wedding.

Every bride should be so lucky! Book them while you can - you wont be disappointed!

Forever Grateful

On Call Weddings Jamaica 22
    On Call Weddings Jamaica 23
    Sent on 02/26/2019

Derek · Married on 02/15/2019

Phenomenal experience with Damion!

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about sending a deposit to a complete stranger in a foreign country. Worried they wouldn’t show up at all, worried the experience wouldn’t be what I was expecting, or that they’d try to add in a bunch of extra charges once I arrived.

Suffice to say my worries were COMPLETELY unfounded. What we received from Damion far exceeded our expectations.

We had arranged to have my parents renew their vows for their 50th anniversary. Damion recommended the venue, which was exceptional and well organized (beautiful view of the ocean at sunset for the ceremony). He arranged transport for our group to and from the venue (which was comfortable and friendly) and performed the service (which was eloquent, beautiful and my parents loved it).

Damion and our driver waited while we took pictures after the event before driving us back to our resort.

The entire experience far exceeded our expectations and I can’t recommend Damion’s services highly enough. Damion provided exceptional communication before and after we arrived (by phone and email) to ensure we were comfortable and on the same page.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Amanda Derington · Married on 01/30/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

Professional and dedicated to trying to meet our needs! I am so glad I found On Call Jamaica Weddings and had the pleasure of meeting Damion Austin.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Michael-Renee Godfrey · Married on 01/27/2019

Love, Love, Love Pastor Damion

Pastor Damion is laid back and relaxed. He made me laugh so I could at least TRY to stop crying. He performed a beautiful ceremony in less than 15 minutes (per my nervous groom's request). LOL. We consider him part of our family now!

On Call Weddings Jamaica 24
    On Call Weddings Jamaica 25
    Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen (Diana) Thacker · Married on 01/23/2019

Fantastic!

We planned a vacation to Jamaica and decided it would be fun to get married there instead of in our home town. It was just the two of us and we only had 3 weeks before our departure for Montego Bay and the hotel stated on their website that they required 6 weeks notice for getting the paperwork completed. We almost abandoned the thought of doing it but happened on Damion’s great reviews, so we contacted him in the hope that he could help us even though we were looking for very small and very simple, just the two of us, no frills, no fuss. Damion answered very quickly and assured us he would be able to complete the paperwork needed and was very flexible.
    Was he ever!! He did exactly as promised and more, providing witnesses, a covered deck overlooking the bay, shuttling us to and from, a short, sweet but spiritual ceremony and he looked very snappy and professional doing it!
    I know from his clients’ testimonials that he can and does provide much more elaborate and large scale services but we were so impressed with his willingness to assist us to whatever degree we requested.
    We highly recommend his services to anyone wanting to marry in Jamaica. You’ll be well taken care of and you’ll have a uniquely Jamaican experience to treasure!

On Call Weddings Jamaica 26
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Junie Souffrant · Married on 01/18/2019

A story to tell

With some much going on you made everything seem seamless from the very first contact to the less I will always remember your wonderful service Will definitely be using you for our anniversary

On Call Weddings Jamaica 27
    Sent on 01/27/2019
  • F

Felicia Chang Fatt · Married on 01/12/2019

Damion Watson was our wedding officiant and MC. Satisfied is an understatement.

From start to finish, Damion Watson was an amazing vendor to correspond with. He is responsive, caring, funny, and aims to please. I wouldn't have changed a thing. A world of thanks to him!

Sent on 01/13/2019