Omnivent Inc Reviews

39 | Easton, PA

39 Reviews for Omnivent Inc

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2019

Transformed the room with string lights!

We contacted Omnivent late in the planning process to add string lights over our dance floor, and we're so happy that we did! There was a little concern that the structure wouldn't allow the lights, but Omnivent made it happen. We never even saw them come in, and when we showed up to the reception, the lights were in place and so beautiful. They made an already beautiful room more beautiful! It was also reasonably priced. We highly recommend Omnivent!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Suhai

Suhai · Married on 08/02/2019

You get what you want

Omni did an Awesome job decorating my wedding venue, they brought to life what I envisioned. Jeff as great from start to finish. He made my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 06/22/2019

Must-have addition to any wedding or event!

We worked with Doug at Omnivent for our wedding in June at Hotel Bethlehem. Doug began working with us nearly a year in advance of our wedding, made the time to meet with us in person, sketch ideas out and answer all of our questions. He and his team were able to build the foundation and rigging for an amazing floral installation on the ceiling of our venue, as well as hang our cake from the ceiling!! Omnivent also provided great lighting, chair rentals, and a variety of other items. If you need a production company, don't hesitate to hire Omnivent! Safety is their number one priority and you can rest assured that your event will be run with professionalism, expertise and of course, style.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I was so happy with the rentals I got from Omnivent. We had gold chairs, white cushions, 3 wine barrels and they did the pergola draping for our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Elena · Married on 10/07/2017

We came to Doug and Omnivent at the recommendation of our wedding coordinator, Carrie at CarrieOnEvents, and we had a pretty tall order to fill. My partner and I booked our date at a beautiful, but extremely raw, warehouse space in Bethlehem, and although we knew it would look amazing with the right lighting touches, we had no idea just how stunning Omnivent could make it look!

Omnivent provided what was probably the most important element of our whole wedding: a “wall of lights” cascading down an exposed brick warehouse wall, which served as the backdrop for our ceremony as well as the key focal point of the reception space. While we were nervous that such an effect would be a challenge to accomplish, Doug and the whole team at Omnivent made it happen seamlessly and on budget! Additionally, they provided us (much needed) guidance about how to make the most of our space, which could have easily been dark, cavernous, and alienating – instead, with their help, it felt intimate, warm, and the perfect atmosphere for the unique and raucous party we dreamed about!

Omnivent also sourced the incredible cross-back wood chairs that we used for the ceremony and reception at a fantastic price, and took care of delivery, set-up, and tear-down quickly and seamlessly.

The whole team was friendly, efficient, and most importantly, equipped with the means to transform our raw space into a stunning, fun, and unique wedding experience. The pictures, of course, speak for themselves – we would recommend Omnivent to anyone looking to transform a run-of-the-mill wedding into a unique and beautiful experience for all!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Allycia · Married on 09/09/2017

We recently got married on September 9 at Memorytown and I can't say enough about how Omni made our day! I felt like the barn we were getting married in needed some extra umph besides my own decorations and they truly did an amazing job. They hung Edison bulbs and surprised me with a Edison bulb chandelier over our sweet heart table! Their uplighting was without a doubt leaps and bounds over what the DJ would be able to do, and their drapery hid some things I didn't want in my pictures. Everything was perfect and Doug and his team do great work!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Crys · Married on 08/27/2017

Fantastic hands down! I had a Star Wars renewal and wanted everything at one place. Doug was very wonderful in coming with me to check out the venue and get a game plan together on how to set everything up months prior. The end result was even BETTER than what we discussed! I was blown away by how everything looked. He was fast and efficient that day, and he had guys on top of everything when the event was over. I couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend him and his team to EVERYONE! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Maxi · Married on 08/18/2017

We loved Omni! They are experienced with string lighting and know how to make a space look gorgeous. They went above and beyond to help hang special flags we had for the event. They were responsive and did an aweomse job!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Genevieve · Married on 08/11/2017

I would highly recommend working with Omnivent. The lights they hung for my reception were absolutely breathtaking and every guest was blown away! I worked with one contact, Doug, and he was very friendly and easy to work with during the entire process. Omnivent is reliable, affordable and great to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jill · Married on 05/28/2017

Omnivent provided a pipe & drape backdrop (with lighting) for my wedding ceremony - and it was GORGEOUS! They were very professional, and helped me achieve the vision I wanted without overspending. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Doug turned an old barn into a rock concert, dealing with all manner of insanity along the way. The guys and service are incredible, and you will get the look you pay for.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

We used Omnivent for lighting and drapery for our barn wedding at Perona farms New Jersey on 8/15/15. It was magical and the lighting and drapes added the perfect look I was so impressed and our guests can't stop talking about it! Doug was great, right on the ball. Highly reccomend!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Omnivents for our July 11 wedding at this Glasbern Inn . Doug and his team were absolutely amazing ! They did a beautiful job with our decor and lighting . They went above and beyond with every detail ! Omnivents truly made our wedding day beatiful .

Sent on 12/07/2015

I rented gold chivari chairs. They were in excellent condition. I would highly recommend Omnivent. It was a pleasure to work with Doug Mackie.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Patricia · Married on 05/02/2015

Omnivent was amazing to work with! Doug was completely professional and took care of everything. We had a slight idea of what we were looking for and he just brought it to life and it fit our style perfectly! Even when we added last minute items, like a photobooth, he got me information and pricing quickly. There's not enough positive things I can say. They made the life of our DJ so much easier because they set up DJ equipment for him to just plug in for the outside wedding ceremony that way he didn't have to set-up for the wedding, tear down and set-up again for the reception. We would recommend Omnivent to anyone. They provide quality service, experience and their prices are very reasonable. Definitely call them for any special event you have. Thanks, Doug, and the team at Omnivent, for helping to make our wedding that much more special. It was all absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Diana · Married on 04/04/2015

I highly recommend Omnievent. I used them for the lighting and draping of The Barn at Perona Farms for my daughter's engagement party on 4/4/15. They were very professional, easy to work with and had a great knowledge of what needed to be done to achieve the look I wanted. They were quick on the call back as well. The draping was neat, crisp (steamed - no wrinkles) and clean. The lighting was bright, no dead bulbs. They were in and out. They came in went about their work, cleaned up and left. Like clockwork. I think they were an excellent value as well. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Omnivent Inc's reply:

Thank You Diana. We appreciate the kind words. It was our pleasure to work for you. Congrats to your daughter and her new husband, and of course to you.

Jim · Married on 11/08/2014

My name is Jim Miller and I am the Executive Chef at The Palace Center in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We are a banquet facility with the means of hosting parties up to 1000 people. We have called in Omnivent, inc for a few occasions and we were not disappointed. Doug and the rest of his staff operated under the utmost professionalism in all aspects. From the set up of the the room, all throughout the function, and the followup of breaking down their equipment, 5 stars across the board. They have my full recommendation to anyone in need of their services,and we look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Doug was truly a creative genius! He took my wedding atmosphere vision and ran with it, even coming up with suggestions when we weren't aloud to hang any decorations at our gallery venue. He projected stars all over the dance floor ceiling and it looked magical! Lanterns graced the outdoor walkway. In our initial meeting he was outgoing and friendly and full of ideas to fit my theme. He even had a rain plan in place, (something I didn't even think to ask about.) The result was stunning on my wedding day with soft amber uplighting and romantic draping at my venue. He was organized, professional and punctual. I highly recommend Omnivent for quality lighting services.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Virginia · Married on 10/17/2014

Doug was great and always available to speak too, I would definitely keep him in my mind if I had another event. Thank you for making it easy!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Brian · Married on 09/26/2014

It was great working with Doug from Omnivent! His company provided uplighting for my client's wedding & representing B-Flat Entertainment LLC perfectly...

Sent on 11/23/2014

Tara · Married on 09/20/2014

Doug does a great job at my facility. He brings in rental equipment when needed and always gives me excellent price and service. I've used his company for furniture rental as well as lighting. They are my go to vendor for uplighting and furniture at the Mauch Chunk Ballroom.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Patricia · Married on 09/12/2014

Made the very special day really fun for everyone.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Amal · Married on 08/02/2014

I met with Doug the first time to discuss lighting and decor at my wedding and right away I was impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and experience. He was very outgoing and easy to talk to. He showed me pictures and made suggestions to inspire a theme. I then met with him a second time with my fiancee and this time, we were BOTH impressed with his skills. We discussed at length what our expectations are and he gave us ideas to help us figure out how to decorate the room all without ever pushing us to make any decisions and without taking a dime from us. He was very genuine and honest so we decided to stick with him. We met one last time before the wedding where I informed him that we had to slash our budget and he didnt waiver. He continued to to be appreciative of our business. He told me how he was going to decorate and promised me that we wont be disappointed. AND HE DEFINITELY DELIVERED!! The room looked beautiful and elegant without being overdone. I definitely recommend Omnivent to anyone who is looking for an honest, professional, and skilled vendor. I'm definitely a fan. Thank you Doug and Omnivent.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Mark · Married on 06/08/2014

I was very pleased with the service Doug provided. It was just the finishing touch the room needed! He have is great guidance in making our selections while keeping our goals for the day in mind.

Sent on 11/19/2014

We were so happy with the lighting and decor.. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was! So pleased with everything!

Sent on 05/14/2014