39 Reviews for Omni Parker House

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Valet (1)

I cannot begin to express our gratitude that my husband and I have to the Omni Parker House and to Amanda, our coordinator. We had a two year engagement, which means that we spent a LOT of time communicating with Amanda and frequenting the venue. I was very concerned with the amount of people we invited (214), but Amanda assured us that the evening would flow smoothly. She encouraged us to visit the venue during weddings with a similar number of guests and was always there to greet us when we arrived (even though I am sure she had more pressing duties given that she was coordinating the weddings.). We ended up having 198 guests and I truly feel it was the perfect amount. From the flow of the cocktail hour in the Wheatley Terrace to the set up of the tables in the ballroom - everything was perfect! We met with Amanda on a few occasions and, when a potential problem occurred, she worked with us to offer solutions and always gave us the utmost confidence that the day would be everything we hoped for - and she was right! Everything was beyond our wildest dreams and she made our vision come to life. I didn't have to worry about organizing my vendors because Amanda reached out to them all and coordinated details with them.

We wanted a classic city wedding and the Omni Parker House made this possible. All of the history within the walls of the gorgeous hotel and the amazing views of the city from the rooftop ballroom were a few of the many reasons we chose it as our reception destination. Having a longer engagement meant that we made frequent stops to the Omni Parker House - and it has become such a special place to us. There is no othervenue like it in Boston and we are so grateful to have been able to celebrate such a special time in our lives at such a special place in history.

Thank you to Amanda and the wonderful staff at the Omni Parker House for making our wedding a night we (and our guests!) will never forget!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Omni Parker House at the end of April. It went far beyond our expectations, and was truly a day to remember.

We booked the Parker House for our wedding date about 16 months in advance after meeting with Alison for a tour. The venue was lovely, and we could tell that Alison would be amazing to work with. After signing our contract, Alison was there to answer any questions we had while we organized our big day. It was unbelievably helpful to have her there for us, and she was always so responsive.

We had our ceremony in the Press room, and the set up by the hotel could not have been more lovely. Every detail was arranged. The same was true for the cocktail hour space. I cannot say enough good things about the Alcott ballroom. Our pictures of the room are stunning, and our guests were so impressed with what an incredible job the Parker House did both in setting up the room and in providing exceptional service during the meal. Thank you to Elaine for making sure that we were able to eat every course! The reception was a blast, and it was because of the amazing job Alison and Elaine did to organize everything.

A few special thank yous. Thank you to Seamus, who made us feel like we were old friends. You went above and beyond for us and for our guests, even bringing birthday cakes to two of our guests who were celebrating birthdays during the wedding weekend. Thank you to Elaine for running a flawless ceremony and reception. And a big thank you to Alison, who provided more help than I could ever say, and was such a source of support and guidance throughout the planning process.

We will treasure our memories of our wedding at the Parker House.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have chosen a better wedding venue! The Omni Parker house, and specifically Alison Rose, was fantastic from start to finish. Alison was extremely professional and kind from when she took us to tour the venue throughout our entire wedding process. Alison made sure that all of our needs were met and that we were informed every step of the way. When it came to our actual wedding weekend, the staff at the Omni cannot be beat. Everyone from the valet to the bellhops and the front desk were so helpful and friendly. Elaine, our banquet manager on the night of our wedding, paid attention to every detail and worked so hard to ensure that my husband I actually got to eat on our wedding night even though we were distracted by everything else going on. The Press Room was perfect for our ceremony and the rooftop ballroom views made the night so special for us. We will never forget the Omni and all they did to ensure we had a perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with the Omni Parker House could not have been better. We worked with Alison Rose and she was absolutely wonderful - a top notch professional. From our first meeting, Alison made every part of planning pleasant and seamless. She was responsive, accommodating, helpful and really alleviated a lot of the last-minute and day-of stress. She checked in with all of our vendors on our behalf and made sure everyone was where they needed to be on the big day! (This was super helpful because we did not use a day-of wedding planner).
We had our cocktail hour and reception in the ballroom and it was amazing; a real dream come true type of experience. The setting up there is bright and beautiful and the space was the perfect size for our wedding (just under 200 people). The food was absolutely delicious, too!
We also worked with Jamie on our room block and she was so helpful and patient with all of the questions and last minute changes from our guests.
The Omni is truly a special place. We HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Dianna, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our Welcome Dinner at the Omni Parker House the evening prior to our wedding day. The whole process was just SO easy! We worked initially with Clare who helped us figure out the contract and envision the event! We were living out of state at the time, so Clare went above and beyond and showed the space via FaceTime so that we could get an idea of what the space would look like before booking it! She was also incredibly patient as we went back and forth several times trying to decide what kind of event we were going to have (sit down, plated dinner, buffet style, etc), and made suggestions to us that we ended up keeping and loving! We then worked with Kasey to finalize all the details, including the menu and timing of the event, and it was perfect! The transition was incredibly easy, and the execution of the evening was flawless. Our guests loved the historical atmosphere that the hotel has, and also LOVED the food! Thankfully we had had a few last minute cancellations because otherwise we would have run out of food given how much our guests kept going back for second and thirds! The event staff were also incredibly kind and generous, and allowed us to stay past our contracted time since they saw how much fun our guests were having!
Overall, it was the perfect way to start the wedding weekend!!

Profile Picture DonandSoo, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at the Omni Parker House. We worked with Alison throughout the planning process and from my first phone call with her up to our wedding day, she went above and beyond in being extremely helpful, responsive, accommodating and helped to keep us relaxed because we knew we were in great hands. During our wedding weekend, Alison made sure that everything was flawless. I did not worry about a single detail in the ballroom because I knew it would all be perfect and it was. We worked with Kasey on our guest room block and she also was extremely helpful in making sure that we had the rooms that we needed and was very responsive whenever we had questions or wanted an update on our block. We also cannot say enough great things about the hotel staff and hotel itself and highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Profile Picture User7299071, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning

I was so incredibly happy that we found the Omni Parker House Hotel. Everything, from start to finish, was wonderful beyond words. We worked with Alison Rose. She was helpful and kind from the very beginning, always responding to my emails and incredibly patient with all of my questions. She worked with us (and within our budget) to create the perfect wedding weekend for all of our out of town guests - from our rehearsal dinner to a welcome reception and through our Sunday brunch. It was a wonderful weekend and we cannot say enough fabulous things about them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/25/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor

I’m not even sure where to begin, because the Omni was literally the answer to our prayers. All we wanted was a beautiful, downtown wedding in the city and were having so much trouble finding a venue that was not outrageously expensive. The Omni was so willing to work with us in every way, and we settled on a Sunday in April. The best word to describe what we got was: class. The service was extraordinary, the venue stunning and the flow was flawless. We had several guests with dietary restrictions, which they handled impeccably (our guests went out of their way to tell us how well the staff treated them). The venue itself was so gorgeous that we barely needed to bring anything in, and truly encompassed our classy/romantic/upscale theme. Our planner Clare was so on top of everything, and she was a blast to work with. She would periodically check in with me and ask what I was working on, and if there was anything she could do to help. As an event planner in another life, I’d often email her on a Monday with a slew of random questions, which she would answer quickly and thoroughly. When my dad wanted a specific wine for the wedding, she contacted the distributor to ensure it could be brought in for no extra cost. When my mother-in-law wanted to ensure her family’s guest rooms could be near each other, she and Kasey were all over it. When my husband and I came back to our suite post-after party, we were welcomed by a bottle of my favorite champagne and a sweet note from Clare. Aside from actually getting married (!!!), the most important thing for us was ensuring the flow of the day went well, and our guests got a top-notch experience and the Omni Parker House delivered on every single aspect.

Profile Picture Susie, 4/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

We had an incredible experience working with the Omni Parker House, and specifically their Director of Catering (David), Banquet Manager (Elaine) and Catering Coordinator (Kasey.) Our wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, a pre-wedding meet and greet, wedding ceremony, wedding reception and a post-wedding brunch were all held at the Omni, and the convenience of having all of these events on site in addition to lodging was so appreciated by our guests. Every need of ours and our guests was quickly met with pleasure throughout the course of our wedding weekend. The Omni worked with us to ensure we had enough rooms for our various events, as well as designated areas to take photos in, compile welcome bags, etc. Absolutely everyone at the Omni from the bartenders, to the bellhops, to the Guest Service Manager (Seamus) treated myself and my now husband, as well as our family's and guests as old friends who they were happy to see, host and help. The Omni Parker House is simply gorgeous, and has such a regal yet intimate feel to it. The Press Room was just perfect for our ceremony, and the Rooftop Ballroom made for a scenic and memorable reception. The food was incredible, the service was phenomenal, and a good time was had by all.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

The Omni Parker provided us with a magnificent venue for my daughter's ceremony and wedding. She got married a few weeks before Christmas and the hotel was decorated so beautifully and welcoming. Many of our guests spent the weekend, and were given wonderful accommodations and excellent service. Claire, the wedding/event coordinator, was outstanding, she saw to every little detail and truly helped make this wedding a magical evening.

Profile Picture User6271602, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

The Omni Parker House was the first place my fiance and I looked at when trying to find out a venue for our wedding.

We looked at 13 more after that. Yet we kept coming back to the Omni.

Not only is the venue amazing, with its rich history, beautiful building and the perfect location. (We had family coming in from out of town, so the fact that it's right in downtown Boston was a huge positive.) But, the people there make it that much more special.

We worked with Clare Luscinskas and she was amazing. From answering every one of our million questions to working with us to help create our perfect vision, she was truly a partner in the process. And the day of the ceremony, she was there, along with Elaine, and they helped make sure everyone knew what was going on, where things were taking place, etc. The wait staff was professional. The food was delicious. The drinks were flowing. We had so many things we were worried about and all for no reason. Because when the day of our wedding came, Clare had everything handled, and it all went off perfectly.

Profile Picture User5615114, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor

My husband, mother, and I worked with Clare L. and she was PHENOMENAL. Very responsive, very thorough- really knows her stuff. People still rave about the food, all the steaks were cooked perfectly and served warm, and the service was flawless. Clare was cool, calm, collected and just amazing. The rooftop ballroom is the ONLY one in Boston- and the hotel is beautiful. I knew I had to have this venue the moment I saw the ballroom.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Omni Parker House was the perfect location for our classic Boston wedding. We worked with Alison to plan everything-- not only was she extremely responsive and helpful, but they worked with us A LOT to make the wedding more affordable while still making sure that we had everything we wanted. (Less dinner, more dancing :)) A couple of weeks before the wedding we had a number of changes-- we had guests drop out, we decided to add a slideshow during the reception in the foyer, etc. Alison took care of everything without issue. On the day of the wedding, the menus that I had created on zazzle (which zazzle messed up the first time) were delivered to my work address. At that point I told everyone not to worry about it-- it's just menus, everyone's going to eat, no big deal. Still, Alison arranged for a member of her staff to go down to my office and pick up the menus (luckily I work downtown.) I was also shocked because at the cocktail hour and reception there was a banquet manager there in addition to Alison. She introduced herself to us (I am so embarrassed to have forgotten her name) and was constantly tending to my husband and me. She overheard him say at the cocktail hour that he was trying to make his way over to get some lobster bisque, and seconds later was at his side with a cup of bisque, and a handful of the other hors d'oeuvres so that we didn't have to walk through the sea of guests to get to the food. She later spotted a guest at our table whose meal had not come out and literally went into the kitchen, got his dinner, and served him herself. EVERYTHING at the Omni went absolutely perfectly. I really couldn't believe it. Five stars and a perfect choice for your wedding!

Profile Picture User5571292, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

From the first phone call and throughout the 20-month engagement, the event planner, Alison, and Kasey, who took care of room reservations, were superb with their seamless organization of our many needs and requests.

Profile Picture Michele (Shelly), 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding in October and it was absolutely wonderful! The Omni Parker House is the perfect classic Boston hotel with the understated elegance we wanted for our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our sales manager, Jennifer Nicholson. She was so helpful and friendly and responsive and made the whole process such a pleasure. We were planning our wedding from New York so we needed all the help we could get. The food was delicious, the rest of the staff was friendly and professional, and we were thrilled with the whole experience! I recommend having the Boston Cream Pie instead of a cake :)

Profile Picture User3471459, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have been more welcome or in better hands than with Alison and the entire Omni Parker House team. This was the ultimate venue for a quintessential Boston wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. From the guest rooms and our guests' experiences, to the Rooftop Ballroom, the high quality of the food and service provided - it was truly a night be remembered. Our guests still talk about the hotel and the space several months later! Top Notch!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/17/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have selected a more perfect venue for our wedding. Having planned some weddings and other events at past jobs, it's an understatement to say I am quite particular about the quality and service of an event venue. The Parker House not only delivered but exceeded all expectations. Jennifer Nicholson, our sales manager, was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end--gracefully answering our many questions and ensuring everything was in perfect order and happened on the day-of. My husband(!) and our families have heard constantly since the wedding how amazing the food and service was (and I can't say this is the case at most weddings we attend.) Everyone from the bellhops to the servers (Mehidy is the best!) to the event staff made the experience so perfect. We cannot wait to celebrate anniversaries and other events here for years to come.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/31/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with the Omni Parker House was absolutely amazing. We knew we wanted a Boston wedding, so the Parker House was an obvious choice since it's so rich in both American and Boston history. In addition to the beautiful and classy setting, we were even more impressed by the flexibility with our wedding package, the responsiveness of our coordinator (as well as all of the other people we worked with throughout planning and our wedding day), and the ease with which we were able to plan such an important event. The day of our wedding was everything we could have imagined - it all went very smoothly and our guests are still talking about the venue and what a great time they had!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Omni is amazing! We could not have asked for a better wedding! Jennifer is beyond amazing and always very responsive and flexible! She even gave me her cell phone number the week of the wedding to make sure I was always in touch with her. I didnt use it, but its good to have during the crazy week before the wedding!! Even some of my hotel friends (who are usually VERY hard to please) said the filet was the BEST they ever had and the wedding was amazing! We are still getting comments about how fun the wedding was. We were nervous because the max capacity was 250 of the ballroom, but we only have about 100. They made those 100 look like the room was totally full. They can definitely accommodate all wedding sizes. Throughout the whole wedding someone was constantly coming over to make sure we were ok, to make sure we didnt need anything, and to make sure we were happy, which we always were! Love the Omni and we are so happy with our decision!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent venue run by a great team. No complaints.

Profile Picture Timothy, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Omni Parker House this May. We always loved the property but still did our research and checked out almost every other hotel in the city of Boston and beyond. We kept coming back to the Omni for it's beautifully renovated ballroom with city views and the rich history the hotel has. It is the perfect representation of what Boston means to us, the new paired with the historic. Every single detail was handled with great care by Jennifer Nicholson. She was always quick to answer any questions and address any concerns (which I can honestly say we had few of). Everyone kept telling us "something is bound to always go wrong at a wedding, so don't be surprised". BUT it was the exact opposite. Jennifer and her team had it all figured out down to the last detail, making sure transportation was on time and guests knew where to go. Even bringing us food and champagne while my dress was being bustled. No wedding planner needed here, they take care of it all. We would give the Omni Parker House as well as Jennifer 10 stars if we could. We are beyond happy with every aspect of our wedding and wish we could relive it all again. I would recommend this hotel for guests as well as anyone looking for a perfect spot to celebrate a city wedding.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married at the Omni Parker House May 17, 2014 and we want to thank everyone there for making our big day everything we could have ever imagined. Everyone was so friendly. Its been almost 3 months and we still have people telling me it was the most amazing wedding they have been too! They were very accommodating and helpful. The whole day went off without a hitch. The staff was very friendly and helpful. we would highly recommend getting married at the Omni Parker. This all happened so smoothly as a result of the unbelievable attention to detail Jennifer and her team had from the first time we saw the venue until Midnight on May 17th! Thank you all.

Profile Picture John , 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer and Elaine helped to make our wedding a perfect, stress-free , and seamless experience. The food was fantastic, as was the beautiful new redone ballroom. Our guests all said that they had an amazing time and for that we are extremely grateful. We would work with the Omni and their staff again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User3501322, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Out of all the great hotels in Boston, we chose the Omni Parker House because no other place offered the service, the view, the location and the delicious food that this place offered. This was the very first venue we visited, and after seeing many more, we quickly decided this was the best. Jen Nicholson was absolutely amazing- she was so easy to work and always responded to emails right away. Since we planned our wedding out of state, there were many things in Boston that I was unfamiliar with, and she helped with everything. The ballroom where the reception was held was renovated over the winter and we were the first wedding there; I loved the ballroom before the renovation, and after the renovation, it was even more fabulous than I could imagine. The views are unparallaled, the food was so good, and our bridal suite and the parents' rooms were perfect. We got to do many of the things that grooms and brides always say they don't get to do at their weddings: ate our food, ate our cake, enjoyed our bridal suite, observed all the decor, and danced the night away. Thank you Jen and the entire Omni Parker House staff!

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/27/13, 7 Reviews