Omega Sound & Entertainment Reviews

96 | Slidell, LA

96 Reviews for Omega Sound & Entertainment

Reagan Crawford · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect, fun

They made my special night as perfect as can be. They not only knew what vibe I was going for and played the perfect music, they also stayed on top of things and made sure we had time fire cake cutting and bouquet/garter toss! They were amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

David was amazing! He knew just the right songs and timing to get people on the dance floor. I loved the interactive website where you can choose which songs you do and do not want to be played. I would definitely recommend him for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Amanda Mclindon · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing . I would definitely recommend Omega Sound if you are looking for a DJ

David storm with Omega Sound was the best decision I made while planning my wedding . He is such a nice, positive person to work with. He knows weddings very well, and understands the flow of the evening. It is easy to see that he loves music and loves his job. My husband and I requested a few songs and from that he was able to fill in the rest . All great songs, all perfectly timed throughout the evening. The dance floor was never empty . I hope that I get to plan another event in the future, so that we can hang out with him and listen to his tunes. I would definitely recommend him to my close friends and family. (This was written by someone who is obsessed with music )

Sent on 04/09/2019

Omega Sound & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much! Easily one of, if not the sweetest review I’ve ever gotten! Thanks again so very much! I’m totally ready to party with y’all again! - David

Blake Krimsier · Married on 03/22/2019

Get this dj!

David Storm is an amazing DJ! He was such a delight to work with, and could accommodate any of our request. He had the whole place dancing for the whole night. He was perfect!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Thomas · Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I always said, that the most important part of our wedding needed to be the music. I now know, that the most important part is the person playing that music. David and his team made our already special evening that much more. In what I would call a dream scenario, David gave Ashley and I a personalized pro wrestling promo while introducing our wedding party as well as ourselves. He worked hand in hand with us for weeks prior perfecting the feel and tunes we wanted for the wedding, and on the night of, executed it to perfection.

David and his team show the true meaning of hospitality and professionalism and I highly recommend this crew to play your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

David was very easy to communicate with and pay. He took our notes of what were looking for and took it from there; easy to work with. Afterwards, numerous guests were complimentary of his style. We highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kyle · Married on 03/31/2018

Absolutely excellent, both in terms of organization/communication and on execution on the night of the wedding. David did an incredible job of energizing the crowd and planning the playlist. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Carl · Married on 05/28/2017

David "Storm" of Omega Sound & Entertainment DJ'ed both our engagement party and our wedding/reception and we simply could not be more pleased with the amazing job he did. He was fun, friendly, and engaging, and he went out of his way to ensure that everything was exactly perfect for our special day. He also went to great lengths to accommodate a few special requests we had. I simply cannot recommend David or Omega more highly.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/25/2017

David is amazing! I wouldn’t have had my dream wedding without him. David was there every step of the way. He captured every detail plus more. I am so truly blessed to have worked with David and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Mary · Married on 03/24/2017

I loved working with Omega Sound- they were helpful from the very start! They are super professional and have a ton of experience. I would use their online system as much as you can so you can include (and start thinking about) all the great details! They were amazing to work with in such a stressful time that weddings can be.

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

David "Storm" Manning was so great to us! We got married on Nov. 12 at the Audubon Clubhouse Cafe and he was professional, thoughtful, and just so fun! He spent loads of time with me on the phone as we worked to get our set list just right and made very helpful suggestions as well as being willing to accommodate our limited budget. Music was very important to us for the wedding and he hit it out of the park. He even helped us coordinate our top secret "Blues Brothers" routine that came off just right and was a fun surprise for our friends and family. A++ all the way!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Laura · Married on 11/04/2016

From the first time I spoke to David over the phone, I felt comfortable right away and got a great feeling that he would do an excellent job at our wedding reception. He definitely delivered! Throughout the entire planning process, Omega Sound made it easy to create request lists with their online system, and any other questions or requests I had were taken care of over the phone. David even called me a couple days before the wedding to go over the reception timeline and requests and to make sure I was happy with everything. Our guests had an awesome time dancing and singing to crowd-pleaser songs; David knew exactly what to play, and also played our requested songs. He also did a phenomenal job emceeing the event. The transitions from the speeches, to cake cutting, to the last call were seamless. Omega Sound is very pleasant to work with, very professional, and very fun! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kali · Married on 10/07/2016

Can't say enough how amazing David was as an MC and DJ at our wedding! Thank you for helping create an incredible night for us!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Chris · Married on 03/19/2016

Dj Rusty and Dj David made our reception perfect! I mean perfect!!!!
    We realized that entertainment is the most important part of the evening and Omego made it happen. We had a very complicated timeline: 2 performers, 2 dance breaks, a grooms speech and 4 intros by Dj Rusty, all done perfectly!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

We had an amazing wedding thanks to DJ Kevin!!!! We loved working with Omega and would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Becky · Married on 03/19/2016

I went with Omega Sound & Entertainment for my reception because I had not only read great reviews about them, but I also heard it from people I know. DJ David "Storm" was awesome! I was able to communicate with him ideas that I had, and he was always on the same page as me, and willing to make those ideas happen at the reception. The dance floor was never empty because people were having such a great time. I am still having people tell me that it's the most fun they have ever had at a wedding reception! We can't thank David enough for helping keep the party going! By the way, they also provided beautiful uplighting and a custom logo projected on the floor called a "gobo" which both looked amazing! I highly recommend Omega Sound & Entertainment to anyone who is looking to have a great time with lots of dancing at their reception! :)

Sent on 03/28/2016

Marissa · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Bo and David put on the party of our lives! They stuck to the majority of the playlist we requested and if they went off, played music that stayed in the general theme to keep everybody moving. They know what they are doing! The attendants at my venue said they had not had a crowd as fun as ours in awhile and I owe that to Omega Sound! If you want to leave your wedding feeling as though you have danced the night away and everyone has had the party of their lives, have Omega do your music! From the very first time I called the office to the very end of our wedding reception, everyone at Omega was extremely professional, nice, and focused on us (the bride and groom). I recommend them highly and if I ever need a DJ in the future, will be going directly to them! Thanks so much David and Bo!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Jen · Married on 03/11/2016

David held a beautiful, sweet ceremony for us mixed with tears and laughter. Then transitioned flawlessly to our DJ to get the party started. I was a little weary of having my DJ as my officiant but it worked out perfectly. David wears both hats very well. Party was rocking, ceremony was touching.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Alyse · Married on 11/21/2015

David did an amazing job for our wedding! He played everuthing we wanted plus more with great taste! Tammy helped me with everything I needed to do/know also! The whole team is great.
    He kept the crowd alive and the dance floor always had people on it! I had some special request through out the night and he nailed them all! I highly recommend Omega to everyone! They did a great job on the up lighting too!
    Hands down, best choice.
    Very satisfied bride!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Matt · Married on 10/24/2015

I can HIGHLY recommend Omega for your wedding music needs. My personal touch at the wedding was the music, and I had a very specific idea of what I wanted. After all, the music creates the mood for the entire night. The online form they use to request songs is very efficient, and they were willing and able to find a few very random songs that weren’t in their database.
    On the day of the wedding, everything went how I pictured. Every song that I wanted played was played at the exact time I wanted it. Rusty kept things fun and everything went very smoothly. He even got the crowd cheering when he grabbed the mic and performed Uptown Funk! You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Omega Sound really brought our wedding to life. David Storm was great. He kept everyone on the dance floor, was super nice and had lots of energy. He even sang a song or two and had the audience sing along on the microphone with him. His website featured a mock wedding which was really helpful to get an idea of what the DJ would sound like on our wedding day. The web portal made it easy to select music for our big day. He was accommodating to our guest with special request songs and helped us pull off our bridal party flash mob.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jenna · Married on 02/21/2015

I do t even know where to begin... Omega was the best decision I ever made! The lighting was stunning and the gobo was way better then I expected! The online planning was easy and fun! Tammy went WAY beyond to help me with everything from recommending vendors, helping with music and decor, to just making me feel important! The DJ was so fun and did an amazing job! No one left the dance floor! He was kind and professional and made us feel like royalty! I can not recommend or say enough about this company!

Sent on 03/26/2015

We were assigned to DJ Chad. He was professional and well-spoken. Our guests had fun. I had many songs on my 'do not play' list and Chad stuck to it. I know for a fact that at least one song on the 'do not play' list was requested. He took requests and kept our guests excited. Omega Sound's website was very easy to use. I made regular online payments. I also really liked their online timeline and song request service. It was easy to use and really made me think about what music I did and didn't want to hear. Everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Susan · Married on 10/17/2014

Omega Sound and Chad made our reception a memorable event. Chad was wonderful, he introduced himself to us, to let us know if there was anything we needed to please let us know. I spoke with him before our wedding day, to go over any last minute details. I would recommend Omega Sound DJ and Chad to anyone for their wedding or reception, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Chad and Tammy for everything!!

Sincerely,
    Susan and Shawn Hayes

Sent on 10/23/2014

The DJ for our wedding was Chad P. He was WONDERFUL! Everyone had a great time-- people were up and dancing the entire reception. He was really interactive with the crowd, and I loved how he would move around the dance floor instead of staying behind his equipment. We had over 175 people at our wedding, and everyone we have talked to has said how great our DJ was. I am so glad that I chose Omega Sound, especially Chad P, to be our DJ for our reception. He had great ideas for our reception and was so accommodating. I could not ask for more!

Sent on 10/13/2014