Omaha Chair Covers Reviews

Omaha Chair Covers 6
Omaha Chair Covers 7

Julie · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous vendor !

Sue is fabulous to work with ! She has quality products and wonderful customer service. She has valuable experience in helping select colors and products that fit what you are looking for. Highly recommend !

Deb Holtmeyer · Married on 10/27/2018

Omaha Chair Cover - Best Decision You'll Make

Omaha Chair Covers (Sue and Tom Langdon) made our son and his new bride’s wedding perfect. They are (by far) the best worldwide in their expertise at making your dream wedding décor wishes come true. The wedding was at the Joslyn Art Museum. While the Storz fountain area is beautiful in itself, the transformation of the tables for the head, gift, cocktail tables, etc. made the venue absolutely breathtaking.

I am a repeat customer. Omaha Chair Covers was there for our wedding at the Liberty Social Hall two years ago and at the Livestock Exchange Building last year. All were magnificent. When you contact Sue she is there with a friendly answer. When you panic about a change she smiles and assures you that is it okay and she will get it done. Then she fulfills on her promise.

I can’t say enough nice things about Sue and Tom. They far exceeded anyone’s expectations. They go above and beyond. How special are they? Even after they had all their work done and could have left they stayed and helped us finish getting it all wrapped up. It takes pretty special people to go out of their way for others.

Don’t hesitate to use Omaha Chair Covers. It will be the best decision you ever make. I am available anytime if you want to listen to me brag about them. Reach me at dholtmeyer@cox.net. It would be my pleasure to try to “Pay it forward!”

Deb Holtmeyer

Omaha Chair Covers 8

April Bourn · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved the chair covers

I absolutely loved the chair covers. They looked great!

Monica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue was great to work with. Their chair covers and sashes looked amazing in the room. They made the room look so elegant and beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue Langdon with Omaha Chair Covers did an absolutely fabulous job! She transformed our wedding venue into an elegant sit down dinner. The black chair covers with lavender sashes complimented our colors very well. Everything was stunning and made such a difference! Thank you for all your hard work!

Cathy · Married on 09/22/2018

Sue was very easy to work with, very flexible. Her product was clean, sashes were pressed and ready to go!

• Laura

Laura Adams · Married on 09/14/2018

Had my dream wedding Sue Langdon

We used Omaha Chair Covers we had a great experience with Sue. Our decorations were excellent we had many compliments. Sue was easy to work with, was prompt and delivered what was promised. Would highly recommended them to anyone. Thank you so much Sue

Omaha Chair Covers 9

Ann · Married on 06/08/2018

Sue and her team from Omaha Chair Covers did a fantastic job with the chair and table coverings for my daughter’s wedding reception. They took the time to make sure everything was set up correctly and very accommodating to our early schedule getting everything decorated by our tight deadline. They also took time to make sure the chair covering were just right since the chairs at the reception took a little extra time getting them put on. They also took the time to make sure everything looked like it just got ironed. Great Job!!!!

Omaha Chair Covers 10
    Omaha Chair Covers 17
    Omaha Chair Covers 18
    Omaha Chair Covers 19

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

They were wonderful the day before my wedding was very rainy, and some of the table cloths fell on the ground, and I had no doubts it would all be taken care of and it was absolutely beautiful in the Hall. I couldn’t be happier with it.

Deb · Married on 11/11/2017

I wrote a review August 22nd, 2015 telling everyone that would read my review that Sue & Tom Langdon of Omaha Chair Covers is the best thing that ever happened to a wedding reception. Here I am again because another one of my sons got married this weekend (11-11-17) and again they went above and beyond anyone’s expectations.

Any time we changed things, added things or rethought things through the process I was greeted with exceptional responses, smiles and enthusiasm to make the day perfect. I don’t think that I can brag enough about Omaha Chair covers.

They transformed the Livestock Exchange Building’s main ballroom that is already beautiful in itself to a night of elaborate luxury. Everything was exquisite and perfect.

At the end of the evening you wouldn’t even have noticed as their crew came in and removed the decor with ease and were gone.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at dholtmeyer@cox.net to see before and after pictures of a remarkable transformation.

Thank you Omaha Chair cover for making these two newlyweds dreams come true.
    Deb
    (before and after photos)

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Omaha Chair Covers 20
    Omaha Chair Covers 21
    Omaha Chair Covers 22
    Omaha Chair Covers 23

Omaha Chair Covers's reply:

Thank you, I was my pleasure!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/03/2017

The chairs made such a difference! Really made the reception look top notch! Couldn’t have been happier.

Shane · Married on 06/09/2017

They were very helpful! Sue responded quickly and was always willing to help me set up even if it meant coming back to the venue a second time.

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Chair covers made my wedding look so elegant and she was flexible when we went back and forth with color decisions. She and her team were quick to assemble and take down and incredibly nice!

Alexis · Married on 05/28/2017

I'm so glad I chose to have these chair covers for my wedding! They absolutely made the venue look even better!!! Try totally transformed the look and they were beautiful!!!!

Lorette · Married on 05/21/2017

It was a pleasure working with Sue at Omaha Chair Covers! Covering chairs for my wedding had been over looked. Sue offered options that stayed within budget and finished the Simply Elegant wedding theme. The chairs were covered at the contracted time and specifications. Thank you Sue for eliminating this oversight from the stress of my wedding plans.

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

Sue was AMAZING to work with! I reached out to her fairly last minute and she didn't hesitate at all to help me out. She was quick to respond to all of my emails and the setup looked beautiful the day of.

Thank you so much for everything, Sue!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

SUE IS INCREDIBLE, first and foremost. I started working with Sue immediately after my now-husband and I were engaged. A year and a half later, Sue never once failed in communicating with me. She is one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of working with and makes sure to go above and beyond to keep her bride and customers happy. I promise you, you will absolutely not regret working with her. Her products can completely change the look and feel of any event!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Omaha Chair Covers's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

Madhan Kumar · Married on 05/07/2017

Omaha Chair cover was very comfortable to work with and we got the exact color for our colored theme birthday party. They were prompt in time and the work was excellent. It added richness to our party. I would definitely recommend a chaircover and bow for any party to look complete.

Mikala · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to work with! I got two glitter table clothes for our guest book and cake table and they looked fabulous! Sue dropped them off and picked them up so I didn't have to worry about them!!

Tamika · Married on 03/25/2017

Sue was amazing! Sashes were beautiful! Very cost friendly

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved the gold runners and table covers! Sue was great to work with and went out of her way to help us get everything we needed!

Jamie · Married on 02/17/2017

Sue was extremely friendly and flexible for our event. We had a limited timeline to decorate and she was more than willing to accommodate our needs. We wanted that "wow" factor for our company's 50th anniversary dinner and we definitely achieved just that.

Deb · Married on 02/11/2017

Sue was over-the-top accommodating for our event! Due to a snafu at our venue, we called Sue at the last minute and she was ready, willing and able to assist us with chair covers and sashes within a matter of a few hours. She even stayed to assist us with putting the covers and sashes on all while being friendly and with a smile on a Saturday morning! HIGHLY recommend Sue @ Omaha Chair Covers! Professional, friendly and well worth the investment!

J · Married on 01/21/2017

Sue is the best. Very easy to work with, timely, and professional. I highly recommend Omaha chair covers.