Omaha Chair Covers Reviews

63 Reviews for Omaha Chair Covers

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Wedding Chairs

We worked with Hannah at Omaha Chair Covers for our wedding venue, and she was so helpful! They were extremely reasonably priced and made our venue look even the more beautiful! Thank you Hannah!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sally Lorenzen · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Great vendor! Highly recommend.

Hannah is so good to work with. Super nice and returns messages immediately. I highly recommend them for your wedding needs.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Tom Gerlecz · Married on 12/28/2019

My daughert's wedding

Omaha Chair covers did a marvelous job. I am a perfectionist and they made it easy.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Eckert · Married on 12/14/2019

They Completed Our Venue

We almost skipped out on chair covers, and were so happy we didn’t. Omaha Chair Covers set up quickly and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. The covers, sashes, and table runners completed our venue and we would highly recommend!! Hannah was always amazing and very prompt to reply any time I had questions!!

Photo Credit: Complete Omaha

Sent on 01/27/2020

KATHLEEN L GERLECZ · Married on 10/29/2019

My daughters wedding

My daughters wedding was on Dec. 28, 2019. The Chair covers were black with red sashes and gold accents. This made the wedding venue elegant, amazing and beautiful. I would highly recommend. The owners made it very affordable and convenient.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Lorri Sweetwood · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Vendor

Loved working with Hannah.....The chair covers were a beautiful transformation to our wedding venue. Highly recommend Hanna and Omaha Chair Covers!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Omaha Chair Covers did an amazing job for my wedding last weekend! Communication was excellent from the very beginning! Prices were very reasonable and definitely worth every penny! The room was completely transformed! Thank you Omaha Chair Covers for all of your hard work!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Patti

Patti Carlson · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job!

Easy, Trustworthy, beautiful. The chairs cover with the navy blue and gold made the room elegant.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Nicolle Gregory · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Hannah and her team did an amazing job! We were going to rent chairs and went with covers because the price was right. I am SO SO happy that we went with the covers because it made the room extra special and beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Justine

Justine Tevis · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!!!

Thank you Omaha Chair Covers!!! They did a fantastic job!! The chair covers and bows looked wonderful and they were there right on time for set up as well as take down. Thank you, again!! I'd recommend this company over and over!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jason Kohtz · Married on 05/04/2019

Short Notice Great Job

I gave Them only about a 2-3 week notice, they fit us right in and did a marvelous job. Very well prepared with their time. I never saw them set up or take down, it’s was like it magically happened.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2019

Great service and product!

Hannah Langdon with Omaha Chair covers did an amazing job. The white chairs covers and serenity blue sashes made the room pop. It was so elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Julie · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous vendor !

Sue is fabulous to work with ! She has quality products and wonderful customer service. She has valuable experience in helping select colors and products that fit what you are looking for. Highly recommend !

Sent on 11/14/2018

Deb Holtmeyer · Married on 10/27/2018

Omaha Chair Cover - Best Decision You'll Make

Omaha Chair Covers (Sue and Tom Langdon) made our son and his new bride’s wedding perfect. They are (by far) the best worldwide in their expertise at making your dream wedding décor wishes come true. The wedding was at the Joslyn Art Museum. While the Storz fountain area is beautiful in itself, the transformation of the tables for the head, gift, cocktail tables, etc. made the venue absolutely breathtaking.

I am a repeat customer. Omaha Chair Covers was there for our wedding at the Liberty Social Hall two years ago and at the Livestock Exchange Building last year. All were magnificent. When you contact Sue she is there with a friendly answer. When you panic about a change she smiles and assures you that is it okay and she will get it done. Then she fulfills on her promise.

I can’t say enough nice things about Sue and Tom. They far exceeded anyone’s expectations. They go above and beyond. How special are they? Even after they had all their work done and could have left they stayed and helped us finish getting it all wrapped up. It takes pretty special people to go out of their way for others.

Don’t hesitate to use Omaha Chair Covers. It will be the best decision you ever make. I am available anytime if you want to listen to me brag about them. Reach me at dholtmeyer@cox.net. It would be my pleasure to try to “Pay it forward!”

Deb Holtmeyer

Sent on 11/01/2018

April Bourn · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved the chair covers

I absolutely loved the chair covers. They looked great!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Monica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue was great to work with. Their chair covers and sashes looked amazing in the room. They made the room look so elegant and beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue Langdon with Omaha Chair Covers did an absolutely fabulous job! She transformed our wedding venue into an elegant sit down dinner. The black chair covers with lavender sashes complimented our colors very well. Everything was stunning and made such a difference! Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Cathy · Married on 09/22/2018

Sue was very easy to work with, very flexible. Her product was clean, sashes were pressed and ready to go!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Laura

Laura Adams · Married on 09/14/2018

Had my dream wedding Sue Langdon

We used Omaha Chair Covers we had a great experience with Sue. Our decorations were excellent we had many compliments. Sue was easy to work with, was prompt and delivered what was promised. Would highly recommended them to anyone. Thank you so much Sue

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic!

Hannah was very responsive and so easy in coordinating. We were on the fence about whether or not we wanted chair covers but we are so glad that we got them! They pulled the whole room together at the reception! They exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ann · Married on 06/08/2018

Sue and her team from Omaha Chair Covers did a fantastic job with the chair and table coverings for my daughter’s wedding reception. They took the time to make sure everything was set up correctly and very accommodating to our early schedule getting everything decorated by our tight deadline. They also took time to make sure the chair covering were just right since the chairs at the reception took a little extra time getting them put on. They also took the time to make sure everything looked like it just got ironed. Great Job!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

They were wonderful the day before my wedding was very rainy, and some of the table cloths fell on the ground, and I had no doubts it would all be taken care of and it was absolutely beautiful in the Hall. I couldn’t be happier with it.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Deb · Married on 11/11/2017

I wrote a review August 22nd, 2015 telling everyone that would read my review that Sue & Tom Langdon of Omaha Chair Covers is the best thing that ever happened to a wedding reception. Here I am again because another one of my sons got married this weekend (11-11-17) and again they went above and beyond anyone’s expectations.

Any time we changed things, added things or rethought things through the process I was greeted with exceptional responses, smiles and enthusiasm to make the day perfect. I don’t think that I can brag enough about Omaha Chair covers.

They transformed the Livestock Exchange Building’s main ballroom that is already beautiful in itself to a night of elaborate luxury. Everything was exquisite and perfect.

At the end of the evening you wouldn’t even have noticed as their crew came in and removed the decor with ease and were gone.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at dholtmeyer@cox.net to see before and after pictures of a remarkable transformation.

Thank you Omaha Chair cover for making these two newlyweds dreams come true.
    Deb
    (before and after photos)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Omaha Chair Covers's reply:

Thank you, I was my pleasure!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/03/2017

The chairs made such a difference! Really made the reception look top notch! Couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Shane · Married on 06/09/2017

They were very helpful! Sue responded quickly and was always willing to help me set up even if it meant coming back to the venue a second time.

Sent on 06/22/2017