Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist Reviews

Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 5
  • Kari

Kari Roegge · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Company!

Janousek Flowers is truly amazing! My flowers came out perfect, even better than I had expected! Shelly was wonderful to work with, and she didn't get deterred when I said that I hated flowers! She just kept right on going. She listened to EVERYTHING I said and wanted and she truly brought my wedding day together! I would recommend Janousek Flowers for ANY event, or if you are getting flowers just because! Wonderful company, wonderful people! - Kari

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/18/2017

The flowers were everything we wanted, the service was incredible, and communication was consistent through the whole process up to our wedding day! Thank you so much, Janousek Florist!

Deanne · Married on 10/22/2016

Loved what turned out for our floral arrangements for our wedding! Very easy and professional to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Virginia · Married on 10/21/2016

We had an amazing experience with Janousek Florist. The staff were extremely flexible and friendly. They listened to what my dream bouquet was and was spot on in delivering it. Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

regina · Married on 10/08/2016

From start to finish, the process was seamless. Shelley was amazing! I showed her a photo of the flowers i liked and they turned out even more beautiful than i had hoped. The flowers were to an area out of town ahead of schedule, perfectly packaged. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend Janousek Florist for your wedding or special event . The flowers were gorgeous, the service and flexibility were top-notch. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristine · Married on 07/05/2014

Absolutely perfect. The bridal bouquet was amazing. We gave them very limited direction on what we were looking for; basically, flowers we liked and our color scheme. My jaw dropped when the flowers were delivered to the bridal suite. Everyone was talking about at the reception about how the flowers were the most beautiful they have ever seen. They did such a great job and created a perfect romantic wedding. We can't say enough how the flowers exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Stacy · Married on 08/25/2012

Janousek did my flowers for my wedding. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL! I had them incorporate my grandmothers brooches into my bouquet and it looked amazing! They did exactly what I had asked for with all the bridesmaids bouquets, bouts and corsages. The ceremony flowers were beautiful! They were very friendly and easy to work with. Perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • Amanda Mickey

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2009

Even though they had 2 other weddings to do that day they managed to help us out with what we needed. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Monica · Married on 08/05/2006

Janousek provided the flowers for our wedding and greenery for our reception. Dealing with Janousek was a great experience. Flowers were one of our last details and we didn't get our plans started until a few months before the wedding. Janousek presented beautiful options for our limited budget--something we didn't find at another area florist. Never did we feel like we were being pushed into something more expensive than we could afford. All of the flowers were gorgeous and were delivered right on time to the church.

Sent on 02/26/2008

Bethany · Married on 08/25/2017

The flowers we had for our wedding were gorgeous and they accommodated types of flowers we wanted, while suggesting more budget friendly options at a few points. Shelly was very easy to work with and w're very happy with having chosen Janousek.

Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 6
    Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 7
    Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 8
    Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 9
    Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist 10

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I only had to a consultation and quote from one florist before choosing Janousek. After having a consultation with Janousek, there was no reason for me to search further for other florists. They aren't the cheapest in town, but they quoted me less than the first place I went to. They also gave me more for my value. They worked with me to help figure out flowers I like or don't like based on my color scheme and preferences, so I didn't have to go in knowing names of flowers. It was hard not knowing how my bouquet would look since the flowers are not ordered until close to the wedding, but the professionalism of Janousek made it easy to trust that they'd do wonderful. And they took my vision and brought it to life. The bouquets and flowers were beautiful!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2017

3.0

I absolutely loved my bouquets for my wedding! Janousek dod a wonderful job putting together an arrangement for me because I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and it turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2017