Omaha Lace Cleaners Reviews

4 | Omaha, NE

4 Reviews for Omaha Lace Cleaners

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

My dress was in rough shape when I brought it here and they had no complaints or extra charges. Very friendly staff and high quality work. The box was also high quality and came with a cloth carrying bag as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/05/2016

I went through Kimberly who does alterations at Omaha Lace Cleaners. She was amazing!!

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User3814693 · event on: 01/03/2014

Kim with Omaha Lace Cleaners was a valuable asset to me and very knowledgeable about alterations. She was present at the Brides Against Breast Cancer Charity Gown Sale and Bridal Expo in Omaha, NE at the Embassy Suites and provided the best advice to my brides who needed alterations to their dresses.

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • A H

A H · Married on 05/08/2020

Disgusted.

STAY FAR AWAY!!! They RUINED my wedding gown. When I went to pick up my "white" dress, it was gray/brown, and even dirtier and more stained looking than before I dropped it off. I told the manager (Shelli) and she didn't even apologize. She said "well we tried". I asked for a refund ($240 just for cleaning) and she yelled at me and told me I was crazy... Horrible customer service and poor management. I'm extremely disgusted with my experience and the horrible people running this place. My wedding gown meant so much to me and I was obsessed with it. I would have loved to box it up and keep it - Now I have nothing. Besides my dress, I am so appalled by how I was treated by the Omaha Lace employee. I will never go there and I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone. STAY AWAY.

Sent on 10/09/2019