Olympic Farm Style Events Reviews

1 User photo

Olympic Farm Style Events 1

M. A · Married on 08/16/2019

Fabulous wedding reception with Olympic Farm Style Events

Olympic Farm Style Events did an excellent job for our daughters wedding reception ........ from working with us to set up a wedding reception to the actual set up and tear down they were absolutely wonderful to work with. They provided EVERYTHING we needed including tables and chairs, place settings, silverware, napkins, all types of glassware (wine, champagne, beer, water etc), lighting for the tables and surroundings etc (all of very good quality). They helped me determine what I needed for the number of guests that were invited and were very responsive when the guest list increased in size. The fact that they knew what I would need for a wedding reception was very helpful - I really needed the guidance since I had never done this before ( I had to call for advice multiple times). All my questions were answered in a timely manner. They were so organized with delivery and pick up as well. We also liked the style of the tables and little extras like jars for wildflowers etc - very down to earth and perfect for the style of the reception. Everything went very smoothly. Maybe you think I am exaggerating but I am not - the whole process was so smooth - there was no stress at all! Just amazing!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Olympic Farm Style Events's reply:

Dominique, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so thankful that we get to do this work. Everyday we look forward to what that day is going to bring and who we will get to meet. It was our pleasure working for you!

Jennifer Fay · Married on 06/21/2019

Stylish and affordable rentals

Jeri was great to work with - always flexible, responsive and ready to make expert suggestions. Her rentals were delivered on time and picked up same day with no issues. On top of the top notch customer service, the rentals were stylish, affordable, and in great shape! Would highly recommend working with Jeri at Olympic Farm Style Events for any event rentals you might need!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Olympic Farm Style Events's reply:

Jennifer, thank you very much for your feedback! And thank you for renting from us :) Congratulations!
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful tables!

We rented our sweetheart table from Olympic Farm Style Events and it was beautiful and well crafted!! Anyone that rents all of their tables from them is sure to have a gorgeous wedding. We were also impressed with the quick and efficient communication. I sent an email inquiry and got such a fast response from Jeri who was extremely informative and friendly. I appreciated how organized everything was in terms of the contract and also the Excel sheet that kept track of our payments. They were also very flexible and let us return our table Sunday morning before we left for our honeymoon that night. Many vendors don't offer Sunday returns or charge a large fee so we very much appreciated this. We highly recommend Olympic Farm Style Events if you're looking for that beautiful rustic touch for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Olympic Farm Style Events 2

Olympic Farm Style Events's reply:

Kelsie, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! Congratulations again! And thank you for sharing the picture!

Lora · Married on 06/16/2017

We love working with Olympic Farm Style Events! They are amazing and have great quality pieces. They made our front desk that we use every day!! Highly recommend!
    -Lora’s Le Garmache

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lora · event on 06/16/2016

I always love working with Olympic Farm Style Events! They are professional, amazing at what they do, and easy to work with in the industry. We use one of their first ever made tables as the desk in my Catering Coordinator's office! Excellent quality pieces made to last a lifetime and high recommendations from Lora's Le Garmache Catering!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Alison · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I rented tables, chairs/benches, tableware and linens, as well as some other decorations from Olympic Farm Style Events. Working with Jeri and John was easy and seamless. We changed our reservation several times after our initial order, and they were very accommodating. Everything arrived clean and very well organized and was divided thoughtfully so that it was easy to make sure it was all there. All of their rentals were beautiful and worth the money!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Olympic Farm Style Events's reply:

Thank you Alison for letting us be a part of your special day!

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Handmade wedding.

Great handmade items at reasonable prices. Charged us for not packing items away the day after our wedding which was inconvenient. But overall great Product. Would recommend again.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Olympic Farm Style Events's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We loved being a part of your rentals. We've also thought about your feedback and understand packing up items can be difficult. So we're adding a pack-up service go forward. We're sorry we didn't think of that before. Thank you again!