Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center Reviews

31 Reviews for Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center

• Emma

Emma F. · Married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Choosing Olympia Hills as the location for my wedding was the best decision I made for my wedding! They did the set up/tear down, catering, and decorating. Basically all I had to do was to attend to the minor details and get myself there. The staff were incredibly accommodating and helpful. I can not recommend them enough. :)

Sent on 05/26/2021

Sloan G. · Married on 03/27/2021

Wonderful Experience!!

Katie and Mallory were such a joy to work with! If you are looking for a nice, affordable wedding venue this is the spot!!

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Ev

Estefany · Married on 02/21/2021

Incredible Venue and Staff!

Let me just say that my day couldn’t have gone so smoothly without Katie and Mallory! From each meeting, tastings, to the day of they took care of our needs. Wedding planning is stressful enough with an added dose of COVID pandemic and TX SNOWVID, I was so stressed but they made sure to let me know it’s all going to turn out great and it did. I can’t thank them enough. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. My guests loved the food. The servers and bartenders was great too. My guests loved the margaritas too!! I highly recommend Olympia Hills!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Kanwal S. · Married on 12/30/2020

Seamless Planning & Execution!

My husband and I had such a seamless process working w/ Katie and Mallory to plan our intimate wedding luncheon. We were given great recommendations on set-up & decor, and accommodated beautifully for our outdoor formals in light of an afternoon thunderstorm (which began a mere half hour after our formal photos concluded on the golf course). The urgency and care the staff proceeded with to ensure we had the perfect day did not go unnoticed. Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Dana

Dana M. · Married on 12/19/2020

Wow wow wow

Everything was amazing! So happy with how everything looked, was ran, communication, and flexibility. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! Exceeded my expectations for sure! And the food was amazing!!! We loved getting married here!
    Love,
    The new Mr. And Mrs. Williams

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • W

Wendy A. · Married on 11/21/2020

Dream wedding

Everything and more than we could have imagined. Great location and beautiful grounds. So many picture spots. We are so happy and satisfied with the outcome. Mallory and Katie are a dream to work with. Very professional, accommodating, helpful, flexible, and friendly. They really made the process so fun and stress free. Food and bar was excellent. The golf carts were a hit with the wedding party and guests.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Dontie · Married on 08/22/2020

OMG! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Olympia Hills last night and everything was perfect! Our guest absolutely loved the atmosphere. Katie and Emalee were amazing! They were able to make everything work seamlessly. They were the best! #Porter-Foster

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • Crystal

Crystal R. · Married on 07/10/2020

Best place to have your wedding!!!

Katie and Mallory were AMAZING!!!! They went above and beyond for us on our special day. They were so accommodating to all of our needs. They took all the stress out of my wedding planning. It was truly a pleasure working with both of them. Would definitely recommend having your special day here.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Loretta L. · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect in every way!

We decided to have our daughter's wedding at Olympia Hills Golf Club the very day we visited. Katie was wonderful and made sure everything was perfect. The whole staff was attentive and professional. From the ceremony site, to the reception hall decorations and fabulous dinner, we could not have been more pleased. Thanks a million for a day we will never forget.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Loretta, it was a sincere pleasure working with your family! Thank you for taking the time to share such an exceptional review.
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 07/06/2019

A lifetime of Thanks!

My husband and I would like to say “Thank You”! You all have made our day beyond amazing; in which special thanks to Katy and Mallory for being very accommodating due some misunderstanding in our communication. Thank you all again for everything and we definitely appreciate you and your team!!

Photo Credit: Matrix Digital Arts Photography (Michael, Dave and Mark)

Sent on 11/02/2019

Amber · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing venue and wedding team!!! JUST SAY YES!

We had the most incredible wedding at Olympia. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was, how well it was organized, how great the food was and how much fun they had. Mallory & Katie are an incredible team who make sure everything is taken care of on your special day. They are also so patient and helpful during the planning process. I know my wedding would not have been anywhere near as perfect as it was without their help. Thank you Olympia for making my day PERFECT!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Amber, thank you for the amazing review! It was a sincere delight to work with you, and the warm remarks are appreciated by all of us.

Brandi · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing venue and staff

The venue is beautiful, I was lucky enough to use the updated ceremony area and bridal suite, they did a beautiful job. I had a great experience from start to finish, the crew at the venue is very professional and personable making everything stress and worry free. They answered all of the questions I had leading up to the wedding very quickly and made the day of the wedding picture perfect. I can say nothing but great things about the staff and the venue. My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Brandi, thank you for the 5-star rating! We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback. All the best to you and yours!

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

Grateful for this venue!

We recently had our wedding at Olympia Hills and I cannot say enough kind words. The staff, especially Katie and Mallory, were truly outstanding. They made planning a wedding from another state so easy and worked with our parents super well too. Most people get so stressed on their wedding day and I wasn’t in large part due to the staff and how attentive they were. Our wedding was beautiful and we are very grateful that we chose this venue.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Marilyn · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful staff and beautiful space

Katie and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with! Any question or problem that we encountered, Katie was on top of it! Great value!

Sent on 12/10/2018

C And · Married on 11/30/2018

A Wonderful Place for Wedding Reception

Olympia Hills is conveniently located away from the busy-ness and noise but easy to find. We used OH for our daughter's wedding reception. Mallory was our focal point for arrangements, questions, concerns, logistics, etc. She was very kind, understanding, and helpful in every way! Katie also assisted us with the sincerest of care in answering emails and helping find a lost earring. These two ladies made everything easy and smooth flowing for a memorable reception. Thank you to both for all the attention to detail.

We recommend OH for the location, the cost, the amenities, and the teamwork of Mallory and Katie to make it all come together. Many thanks...nothing but good! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sara M. · Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

Katie and Mallory really helped me out!!
    They really care about your ideas, input and care. There are is a whole book I can write about on how much they’ve assisted me on preparing for the big day! They are all about making your day easier! Katie and Mallory get involved as much as they can. They helped with the decor, suggesting wonderful well priced vendors, and making sure all the little details are in place. I will always remember these amazing, professional women. I highly recommend olympia hills on the service alone! Of course the place is beautiful and made everything in the vision I wanted to be! Thank you, Olympia hills and the amazing team!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Tanya R. · Married on 10/27/2018

Above and beyond my expectations

The staff was wonderful to work with. They exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend using Olympia Hills for any special event you might be planning.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Roberta · Married on 10/07/2018

Olympia Hills staff had everything under control, they coordinated my wedding from start to finish - I didn't have to think about the times for the cake cutting, specific dances, toasts, and tossing the bouquet and garter. They set it up and then cleaned it up, they really took care of Jon and I that night and made the wedding a success!!! Thanks Katie and Mallory for taking care of us and helping to make it a super night!!! All of our guests had great things to say about the wonderful food that Olympia served ;) Outstanding!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bridgette · Married on 07/15/2018

Katie and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. I highly recommend this venue and Katie to everyone!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kenneth · Married on 12/30/2017

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the event center. From start to finish, Katie and her staff were AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Highly recommend to everyone. Again, the staff epitomized what true customer service represent. Thanks a million, Kenny & Angela Williams

Sent on 01/01/2018

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Kenneth, we are so pleased to hear that you and your wife had such a wonderful time celebrating your 25th anniversary with us. Thank you for all of your kind words about Katie and our staff, we will be sure to pass them along. Congratulations on 25 years, and thanks for choosing to celebrate with us.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and we were 100% happy with everything. The venue was beautiful, food was great, I highly recommend Olympia Hills Golf Course for any bride on a budget!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your five star review. We’re so pleased to hear how great our staff was and that we could provide you with everything you wanted at a great price! Congratulations again on your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding was beautiful and the stuff was so helpful!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Olympia Hills Golf Course and Event Center's reply:

Kimberly, thank you for choosing to have your wedding with us. We are so pleased to hear that it was the perfect day!

Cristina · Married on 03/18/2017

Olympia Hills was a fantastic venue for our wedding. Katie was amazing at helping us from the beginning of planning to the end of the reception. Food, decoration, and ease of collaboration was incredible! The day of the wedding, Katie and her team kept everything running smoothly so that we did not have to even think about what was coming next. We were able to enjoy our day to the fullest! Thank you Katie and Olympia Hills!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Howard M. · Married on 04/17/2016

We couldn't be happier. The heavens opened up during the critical hour of our outdoor ceremony and the staff didn't miss a beat in moving the Ceremony/Reception totally indoors. Our family and guests were so very impressed with this venue and staff. I've not found any venue in the greater San Antonio area that can match the price point of a full service event of any kind but especially a wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Denise · Married on 07/05/2015

We went to several different venues across the city we wanted value for our money. All the other places had so many restrictions on who could cater, what you bring in. The preferred this and that. Katie offered us what we needed at a price that didn't break the wallet. We had a sit down dinner(no extra price) for around 75 guest. We also had a cocktail hour before, we had the venue for 5 hours. You wont find this value any where in the city. The event coordinators were absolutely awesome. They listened to our needs and made suggestions to improve our day. Thank you to the team at Olympia Hills!

Sent on 07/10/2015