Ollie Productions Reviews

14 | Philadelphia, PA

14 Reviews for Ollie Productions

• Erica

Erica L. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

So fun and easy to work with!

Ollie Productions was amazing to work with! I’ve used OP for a number of photo shoots, and in addition to being so much to work with, they create the most incredible content. Steph and Karl work as an incredible team, capture so many amazing angles and moments, and truly bring the event your having come to life in their photos. I would recommend them to any person who is looking for a photographer or videographer! Thank you Ollie Productions!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Jessica · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing time captured

Karl and Steph did a spectacular job for our wedding! They listened to what my husband and I had to say and were extremely patient with us. They kept things fun and light but did not miss a beat or shot. Their eye for detail in shooting our wedding was none like we have seen. They were consistently by our side to make sure every aspect of our wedding was captured. From our initial point of contact until the delivery of our video, they have been nothing but professional and fantastic to work with. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Brandon H. · Married on 04/05/2021

Loved working with Ollie Productions!

Karl and Steph have been incredible to work with. They captured beautiful footage from our micro wedding and quickly turned it into a gorgeous highlight video. They arrived plenty early to get establishing shots of the venue, had great angles for when we were getting ready, and beautifully preserved the emotions and memories from our ceremony. And the look from their Sony cameras and lenses are stunning!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle L. · Married on 12/09/2020

Thank you Ollie Productions!

Ollie Productions blew ALL of our expectations out the window! Karl and Steph were easy to work with- they had so many amazing ideas, but were always open to suggestions as well. With Covid and all the craziness that has surrounded it, Ollie Productions made it easy for my husband and I to relax during our wedding day. We are so impressed by our engagement and wedding pictures! They are stunning! Karl and Steph packaged our flash drives into the cutest box and also sent us polaroid pictures that they took during our wedding. It was such an amazing surprise! We couldn't have asked for a better duo to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Super Helpful! Made us feel very comfortable!

We had our engagement photos taken with Karl and Steph earlier this month. My fiancé and I are not very good with taking photos, and were worried it would be awkward or we wouldn’t know how to pose. Karl and Steph arrived at the location early and scouted out great spots for photos. They came in with a game plan and knew exactly where to put us to get beautiful pictures in just the right lighting. Having two photographers for the shoot definitely helped keep things moving and allowed us to get multiple angles for each photo. They gave direction for positions, but nothing felt too posed and we were very comfortable during the entire shoot.
    Karl and Steph were able to capture some very intimate and beautiful moments from what felt like just a great day hanging out in the park with my fiancé. We were both surprised at how genuinely fun the photo session turned out to be.

From the phone call before the session, to checking on locations for us, to keeping us warm during the shoot (it was 20 degrees that day), to even holding my purse: Karl and Steph were an absolute joy to work with and they really captured the essence and love from our relationship that we wanted to come through in our photos. I would highly recommend working with Ollie productions for any of your wedding or engagement photo or video needs!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2020

Dream Team!

Karl and Steph were absolutely wonderful! Their photos were beautiful and they were very helpful when we had to move our date due to the pandemic. They are very friendly and easy to work with. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 03/21/2020

Dream Team

Steph and Karl truly are a dream team. Their communication before, during, and after our wedding was great. They are both so sweet, professional, and flexible. They captured all of our planned and last minute photo requests, and so much more than we could have ever imagined.

More than one guest at our wedding commented on how great they were and they did not interfere with any part of our day. My maid of honor who has been in multiple weddings even texted me the next day, “Just wanted to let you know how amazing the photographers were. They were respectful, didn’t get in anyone’s way and fun and helpful. I’ve been in weddings where the photographers were mean to us and it ruined it all, but everyone Saturday was great and it just added to it all being perfect.”

We highly recommend Ollie Productions to anyone looking for knowledgeable and talented photographers, amazing photos/videos, and a great experience.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/06/2020

Great to work with & capture every moment meticulously

Steph and Karl did a phenomenal job in capturing the entire essence of our day. They worked with me and my husband prior to really understand our vision. I can be somewhat particular and Steph and Karl made me feel comfortable in asking for specifics. They captured all of the best moments (the real ones too). I can't say enough great things. Their attention to detail is impeccable & highly recommend them for both video & photo.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie L. · Married on 01/04/2020

The best in the business

Working with Steph and Karl was easy, fun, and everything I had asked for and wanted. The two are well versed in the industry and offer affordable pricing for great quality pictures. I’ve worked with the two for both personal and professional photos and both were incredible, comfortable experiences. I’d love to work with both again and highly recommend to anyone looking for photographers/videographers.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Karl and Steph are AMAZING!! We hired them for videography for our wedding, and from our initial conversation, to the wedding day, up to receiving our video, they were absolutely fantastic to work with. They came highly recommended to us by mutual friends and we couldn't have chosen a better team to capture our day. They were very thorough in their questions about what was important to us and what the schedule of the wedding day was. On the day of our wedding, they were such a joy to be around and made the day that much more fun. And of course the wedding video came out beautifully! We will absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Caira · Married on 12/31/2018

The best decision we made!

I can not recommend Karl and Steph more. They made our day so easy! We are in love with our pictures, video and wedding album! They’re the best team and will be the best decision you make for your special day!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved working with Karl and Steph from start to finish! They were so accommodating and listened to all our wants. Everyone kept commenting on how amazed they were with work ethic. They were everywhere, getting every single shot! AND they are both just such genuine, kind people who have a passionate for capturing those special moments. We would recommend them to anyone looking to document their special day. We are so thankful for all their work and cannot wait to see the final product!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Alexa M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

Working with Karl and Steph really made us feel like we were in the best of hands. They showed up so excited for our big day and did everything and anything to make the whole day about us. They work so well as a team and the video was nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 11/21/2019