Olivia Floral Designs & Events Reviews

79 | Wyckoff, NJ

79 Reviews for Olivia Floral Designs & Events

Jiselle · Married on 03/19/2021

Amazing florists

Just a few months before our original wedding date, we discovered Olivia in one of the booths in the wedding expo. After a few days of comparing other florists, we scheduled an appointment with her and booked on the same day. During our appointment, she showed us tons of pictures which helped us get an idea of what we wanted as we only had the colors in mind. She was very patient and gave us great advises on the flower arrangements and repurposing of certain flowers to work with our budget. It was easy to contact Olivia if we had any questions or when we had to postpone our wedding day due to Covid.
    Olivia did such an amazing job with the flower arrangements that all of our guests complimented how beautiful they were. I was shocked when I walked into the venue as the flowers looked even better in person than in the picture and exceeded my expectations. The set-up looked so elegant and the personal flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages) were wonderful.
    We were very lucky to have Olivia as our awesome florist and definitely recommend her for any of your events!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Tami M. · Married on 02/08/2021

Look No Further

Olivia was nothing but the best to work with. From our first email phone, through all of our emails and meetings...there was never an interaction that was not easy going, fun, and simply professional. Olivia was able to create the exact vision that was desired and made it 100 times better when her knowledge and experience. The bridal party florals, church set up, reception centerpieces...all beautiful. There were two different looks for the centerpieces to provide both a floral piece and then romantic candle light- both of these were stunning and made such a beautiful statement when you walked into the reception. Olivia and her crew were on time (early), pleasant to speak with, and easy to work with. You can't ask for anything better than that!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Priscilla

Priscilla S. · Married on 10/02/2020

Booked! October 2020 Wedding!!

Olivia has been nothing short of amazing! I have a very particular vision for my floral arrangements and she has taken so much time to discuss all of our options, flower selections, pricing (when I’ve changed my mind), etc. She is sooo patient.

I planned on waiting to submit a review for any of my vendors, but so far I’m very impressed by her professionalism and responsiveness. I asked to see some of her work and she even invited me to view a future wedding should a similar design become available. For the “nervous” bride this kind of service is EXACTLY what you need as you prepare for your wedding day. So far, we are so happy we booked her!

I cannot wait to see what our arrangements the day of!! I’m particularly excited about my bouquet. Olivia has spent so much time, making sure that she understands every detail of my vision for the bouquet. She has a good eye, but also sets realistic expectations for flower availability by season, colors, fullness, etc.

I’ll provide an update with photos! But as far as customer service, experience, and expertise Olivia is an excellent vendor! 5 stars all around.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Angel

Angel Z. · Married on 09/26/2020

Olivia and her family are wonderful

Olivia did a beautiful job with our wedding arch and arrangements. We shopped around and definitely found her to be the most reasonably priced and responsive, especially with changes that had to be made for COVID reasons. Thank you so much - can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!!!

If you're looking for an affordable yet elegant florist, look no further. When I met with Olivia to talk about my wedding flowers I was still finishing up my residency so money was tight-She was so flexible with me finding ways to work around my budget. The price she did my wedding for absolutely blew people away because my flowers were beyond gorgeous. Besides her being extremely accommodating and professional, my arrangements were breathtaking. She completely captured what I was looking for and took it an extra step. My cascade bouquet brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful. I had guests tell me my flowers stood out at my wedding and looked like they belonged at a millionaires wedding. I know wedding planning is hard and as a bride I researched a ton of vendors for every aspect of the wedding, but when it came to Olivia everything was done so perfectly and she made it so easy for me. I couldn't recommend her anymore!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Olivia Turned a Backyard Wedding into a Black Tie Affair

My husband and I got married in an intimate garden wedding on August 29, 2020 after postponing our 200-person wedding to 2021. In the planning process I reached out to about 8 different florists after reading through reviews and provided each with photos of what I was looking for. Olivia's quote was the most affordable by far and I loved the images of her previous work so we hired her! I'm so glad we did. She was responsive to every email (sometimes within seconds!) and helped create the perfect details for our wedding. Our photographer even commented that the garden roses on our arbor/sweetheart table were so HUGE she thought they had to be fake. They were simply stunning. Thank you Olivia!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 08/22/2020

Genuine and Amazing Florist!

Olivia went above and beyond for every aspect of our wedding. We changed our date, venue and time due to COVID and she accommodated every change we needed. She is such a friendly and happy person and made this part of planning incredibly simple. She has amazing prices, beautiful arrangements, and a heart of gold. I would recommend her to anyone whose looking for a florist for any occasion. Thank you so much for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Maria R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Moya Wedding

Olivia was great! I knew I could trust in her with what I wanted for my wedding. She made the whole process a breeze. From the first email I sent to the last. She was accommodating with the short period of time we had. She was very professional! I would highly recommend Olivia!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Rachel D. · Married on 03/10/2020

Best in the Business !!

Olivia is top notch! She went above and beyond my expectations while still working within my budget. Everyone is still raving about how beautiful our wedding flowers were--I wish I could have saved them forever. She was so accommodating through all of the changes we had during Covid-19. I am so thankful to have found this gem of a person, I highly recommend booking with Olivia!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Ashlee · Married on 12/31/2019

Affordable and amazing!

Olivia was awesome to work with! We were absolutely blown away by our arch, centerpieces and bouquets. She really helped us get everything we wanted within our budget. We had a Gatsby theme and the feather centerpieces she provided us were perfect! I highly recommend Olivia! Not only was she affordable but the quality of her work was amazing and did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Myrlande O. · Married on 12/27/2019

December wedding 2019

Oliva was a pleasure to work with. She was so responsive. The decorations were stunning, everyone was so pleased, guests and bride included. She turned the venue into something out of botanical fairytale . She truly elevated the wedding experience and I would most certainly work with her again. She goes above and beyond and is very kind.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Exactly what I wanted

I am so happy with how my bridal bouquets came out! They were exactly what I wanted! I wanted mostly greenery and some white flowers and that’s exactly what she gave me. It was so easy working with Olivia. She responds quickly too l inquiries and she is extremely talented. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Molly

Molly B. · Married on 10/27/2019

Olivia is absolutely amazing!

After talking to a few florists, Olivia was honestly one of the kindest people I have ever met. We had an idea for the centerpiece and knew that we wanted to use this glass hexagon terrarium. In the times that we reached out to other florists, they would either say that we were crazy or the glass terrarium is a pain to work with. Compared to everyone else, Olivia patiently listened to our idea and managed to make the final centerpieces so beautiful -- more than we could have ever imagined. She met with me and my mom, took down our ideas, and worked within our budget. She was extremely flexible with new ideas, like the photobooth backdrop and always so responsive whenever I had a question or email. On the day of the wedding, she personally brought all of the flowers to the hotel, church, and reception. She even worked with us to move decorations from the church to reuse at the reception, making it so seamless and easy for us! The bouquets were absolutely amazing and I loved each one of them. My husband also loved the boutonniere that she made, especially with the touch of wheat! She took the idea of the lanterns down the aisle and decorated the top so beautifully with a flower arrangement, that it was so much more than we has expected. Her decorations on the cake and at the seating arrangement table was beyond what we asked for and we couldn't thank her enough. It's clear that she has such a creative and artistic mind, that she went above and beyond for us. But the amazing thing is, she is so humble, patient, and kindhearted. We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved the flowers and continue to comment on how beautiful everything was. Thank you Olivia!!! We loved working with you! Love, Molly & Mikko

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Yampolsky Wedding 2019

Fred · Married on 10/06/2019

Makes everything so easy

We met with Olivia. She was wonderful. She really guided us through the process. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed but she put my feelings at ease.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning decoration and flowers!

I called Olivia with a month to go before my big day and she was more than flexible to work with. She not only used the items I had purchased for decorating the wedding, but created some flower pieces which were stunning! She created a ceremony piece which was later taken apart and used on our sweetheart table (super beautiful!) With my reception decor, I made sure to label and show pictures of what I wanted and she made it EXACTLY as I wanted it to be. Super nice to work with and she was affordable compared to other companies I reached out to. I absolutely recommend her for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Angela N. · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommended

We met Olivia at a wedding expo, and I instantly knew that she was the florist that I wanted to hire. At our first consultation, she made me very comfortable and listened to all of my needs and wants. She gave me a lot of great suggestions and great variety of affordable options. I wanted a fall theme for my wedding and wanted lots of fall colors. On my wedding day, my heart dropped, when I finally got to see Olivia's work. She went above and beyond what we discussed and made everything so beautiful. My guests were amazed at her work and everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Olivia is awesome, sweet, detailed and a highly skilled at her work. You will have to book her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kaitlin K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Olivia the Amazing

Olivia’s Floral Design and Events should be everyone’s top pick for flowers. Olivia made our wedding day into a rustic dream. From the mason jar center pieces to the boutonnieres everything was beyond our expectations. She went above and beyond to help us through the process and was so flexible with some very out their requests. I can’t wait to get our pictures back to post for everyone to enjoy!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Vi Le

Vi Le · Married on 08/16/2019

Impeccable Service

Olivia was a gem to work with. So sweet and hospitable. She offered to arrange to have my a dress made in Vietnam for me and made sure to come back with from her trip with the drapery color I had requested at no extra cost.

It was so easy to work with her and the flowers were beautiful. I got so many compliments from guests. And her prices cannot be beat!

I highly recommend working with Olivia. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Myranda · Married on 07/25/2019

She's everything you need & want!

Olivia recently did my wedding on 7/25/19 and I was completely mesmerized by the amazing work she did!! I had a sunset color palette theme for my wedding so it was a mix of 5 different colors that had to be incorporated. I expressed to her what I wanted and was looking for and my price range and she made it work for me. She is absolutely lovely and is excellent at her job. You won't be disappointed with her work. Everyone couldn't stop complimenting how beautiful everything was. Definitely will be referring her to anyone who needs floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Angela

Angela P. · Married on 06/30/2019

She is incredible!

Olivia was the best florist we could have hired for our special day! Our wedding was so beautiful from the church, to the reception, to all of our bouquets! I only showed her pictures of my vision and she executed it better than I had imagined! She was great at communicating with us and also very accommodating to our needs! Not to mention she is kind and a pleasure to do business with. I will be using her again for all of my floral needs! I love her!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy F. · Married on 06/22/2019

Great quality, great value

Olivia was very professional and responsive from the start to the beginning. She was able to create the floral aspect of our wedding from listening to me and what I was going for. She is very pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christina · Married on 06/22/2019

The quote “Elegance is simplicity” perfectly captures Olivia Floral Designs.

What drew me to Olivia was her unique style and how she uses color, greenery, and different varieties of flowers to create impact. When I first met with Olivia for a consultation, I felt that she listened carefully and understood my vision immediately. She then carried out the vision we had discussed beautifully, exceeding my expectations (I was truly “wowed” when I walked into the venue, and even more so once I was able to see the flowers in photos; so elegant and classic, exactly what I was going for). So many people commented on the beauty of the flowers to both my husband and me. In addition, Olivia is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is flexible and accommodating, and instills confidence by providing her expert guidance as needed to ensure the desired outcome is reached. Olivia worked within our budget (her pricing is extremely fair) and didn’t try to upsell in any way (in fact if anything, she was always being cognizant of cost). Olivia and her team worked incredibly hard, up until the very end of our wedding to ensure a flawless execution. Olivia is a savvy business person who pays attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture and overall effect. I would highly recommend Olivia- the experience was seamless and a pleasure!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Cassandra C. · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Florals

Olivia Floral did an absolutely amazing job for our big day. I shared with her pictures of what I wanted the flowers to look like and she matched it and made it even better than I expected! Would absolutely refer them to everyone who asks!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding June 2, 2019

Olivia was our florist for our wedding on June 2, 2019. I found her by chance online when I was looking for a florist and I am so happy that I did. Our budget for flowers was lower than what other florists were willing to work with. I met with Olivia, gave her my budget and told her what I was looking for (flower types, colors, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages). She quickly put together a proposal, went over flower options for me ( which were cheaper and which would look good together) and I showed her examples of centerpiece arrangements and bouquets that I liked. I even had to add a few more things to our order a few weeks before and Olivia was happy to oblige. The day of our wedding Olivia and her team brought everything to the site, set up half of the centerpieces in the reception tent, then set up the remaining centerpieces for the ceremony (which they then moved back to the tent for the reception after the ceremony was over)! From the moment I saw my bouquet I was completely blown away, it was beyond what I had imagined, it was absolutely beautiful, if I could carry it around everyday I would! We ended up doing two different style centerpieces and again they were beyond what I had imagined, they were absolutely beautiful! Olivia and her team went above and beyond. Our guests complimented our flowers and several even asked if they could take them home at the end of the night! I am so happy that we chose Olivia as our florist, she is incredibly talented, easy to work with and highly responsive to any questions that you may have. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers, they helped make our day wonderfully perfect! I would highly, highly recommend Olivia Floral Designs & Events!

Sent on 06/12/2019