Olivia Floral Designs & Events Reviews

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 4
Olivia Floral Designs & Events 5
  • Molly

Molly Brillantes · Married on 10/27/2019

Olivia is absolutely amazing!

After talking to a few florists, Olivia was honestly one of the kindest people I have ever met. We had an idea for the centerpiece and knew that we wanted to use this glass hexagon terrarium. In the times that we reached out to other florists, they would either say that we were crazy or the glass terrarium is a pain to work with. Compared to everyone else, Olivia patiently listened to our idea and managed to make the final centerpieces so beautiful -- more than we could have ever imagined. She met with me and my mom, took down our ideas, and worked within our budget. She was extremely flexible with new ideas, like the photobooth backdrop and always so responsive whenever I had a question or email. On the day of the wedding, she personally brought all of the flowers to the hotel, church, and reception. She even worked with us to move decorations from the church to reuse at the reception, making it so seamless and easy for us! The bouquets were absolutely amazing and I loved each one of them. My husband also loved the boutonniere that she made, especially with the touch of wheat! She took the idea of the lanterns down the aisle and decorated the top so beautifully with a flower arrangement, that it was so much more than we has expected. Her decorations on the cake and at the seating arrangement table was beyond what we asked for and we couldn't thank her enough. It's clear that she has such a creative and artistic mind, that she went above and beyond for us. But the amazing thing is, she is so humble, patient, and kindhearted. We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved the flowers and continue to comment on how beautiful everything was. Thank you Olivia!!! We loved working with you! Love, Molly & Mikko

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Yampolsky Wedding 2019

Fred · Married on 10/06/2019

Makes everything so easy

We met with Olivia. She was wonderful. She really guided us through the process. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed but she put my feelings at ease.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning decoration and flowers!

I called Olivia with a month to go before my big day and she was more than flexible to work with. She not only used the items I had purchased for decorating the wedding, but created some flower pieces which were stunning! She created a ceremony piece which was later taken apart and used on our sweetheart table (super beautiful!) With my reception decor, I made sure to label and show pictures of what I wanted and she made it EXACTLY as I wanted it to be. Super nice to work with and she was affordable compared to other companies I reached out to. I absolutely recommend her for your wedding!!

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 6
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 7
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 8
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Vi Le

Vi Le · Married on 08/16/2019

Impeccable Service

Olivia was a gem to work with. So sweet and hospitable. She offered to arrange to have my a dress made in Vietnam for me and made sure to come back with from her trip with the drapery color I had requested at no extra cost.

It was so easy to work with her and the flowers were beautiful. I got so many compliments from guests. And her prices cannot be beat!

I highly recommend working with Olivia. You will not be disappointed!

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 9
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 10
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 11
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 12
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Myranda · Married on 07/25/2019

She's everything you need & want!

Olivia recently did my wedding on 7/25/19 and I was completely mesmerized by the amazing work she did!! I had a sunset color palette theme for my wedding so it was a mix of 5 different colors that had to be incorporated. I expressed to her what I wanted and was looking for and my price range and she made it work for me. She is absolutely lovely and is excellent at her job. You won't be disappointed with her work. Everyone couldn't stop complimenting how beautiful everything was. Definitely will be referring her to anyone who needs floral arrangements.

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 13
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 14
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 15
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 16
    Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Angela

Angela Papadimitriou · Married on 06/30/2019

She is incredible!

Olivia was the best florist we could have hired for our special day! Our wedding was so beautiful from the church, to the reception, to all of our bouquets! I only showed her pictures of my vision and she executed it better than I had imagined! She was great at communicating with us and also very accommodating to our needs! Not to mention she is kind and a pleasure to do business with. I will be using her again for all of my floral needs! I love her!

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 17
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Frassetto · Married on 06/22/2019

Great quality, great value

Olivia was very professional and responsive from the start to the beginning. She was able to create the floral aspect of our wedding from listening to me and what I was going for. She is very pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christina D · Married on 06/22/2019

The quote “Elegance is simplicity” perfectly captures Olivia Floral Designs.

What drew me to Olivia was her unique style and how she uses color, greenery, and different varieties of flowers to create impact. When I first met with Olivia for a consultation, I felt that she listened carefully and understood my vision immediately. She then carried out the vision we had discussed beautifully, exceeding my expectations (I was truly “wowed” when I walked into the venue, and even more so once I was able to see the flowers in photos; so elegant and classic, exactly what I was going for). So many people commented on the beauty of the flowers to both my husband and me. In addition, Olivia is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is flexible and accommodating, and instills confidence by providing her expert guidance as needed to ensure the desired outcome is reached. Olivia worked within our budget (her pricing is extremely fair) and didn’t try to upsell in any way (in fact if anything, she was always being cognizant of cost). Olivia and her team worked incredibly hard, up until the very end of our wedding to ensure a flawless execution. Olivia is a savvy business person who pays attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture and overall effect. I would highly recommend Olivia- the experience was seamless and a pleasure!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Cassandra Centuori · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Florals

Olivia Floral did an absolutely amazing job for our big day. I shared with her pictures of what I wanted the flowers to look like and she matched it and made it even better than I expected! Would absolutely refer them to everyone who asks!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding June 2, 2019

Olivia was our florist for our wedding on June 2, 2019. I found her by chance online when I was looking for a florist and I am so happy that I did. Our budget for flowers was lower than what other florists were willing to work with. I met with Olivia, gave her my budget and told her what I was looking for (flower types, colors, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages). She quickly put together a proposal, went over flower options for me ( which were cheaper and which would look good together) and I showed her examples of centerpiece arrangements and bouquets that I liked. I even had to add a few more things to our order a few weeks before and Olivia was happy to oblige. The day of our wedding Olivia and her team brought everything to the site, set up half of the centerpieces in the reception tent, then set up the remaining centerpieces for the ceremony (which they then moved back to the tent for the reception after the ceremony was over)! From the moment I saw my bouquet I was completely blown away, it was beyond what I had imagined, it was absolutely beautiful, if I could carry it around everyday I would! We ended up doing two different style centerpieces and again they were beyond what I had imagined, they were absolutely beautiful! Olivia and her team went above and beyond. Our guests complimented our flowers and several even asked if they could take them home at the end of the night! I am so happy that we chose Olivia as our florist, she is incredibly talented, easy to work with and highly responsive to any questions that you may have. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers, they helped make our day wonderfully perfect! I would highly, highly recommend Olivia Floral Designs & Events!

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 28
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 33
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Josalyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Olivia is Exceptional!

Simply put, Olivia is wonderfully talented. I was lucky enough to find her business accidentally while searching for a florist and I could not be happier that I did. We had a firm budget for our flowers and Olivia was able to take my visions for centerpieces, ceremony decor, boutonnières, bouquets and make exactly what I wanted within my budget! Everything was nothing short of amazing. From Olivia herself, to her quick responses to any concerns I had, to the work she does; myself and my husband could not be more pleased. We received so many compliments on everything! Olivia personally brought and set up her floral arrangements and personally delivered my bouquets. She truly takes pride in the work she does, which is simply exceptional. If you were debating on hiring Olivia, don’t contemplate it anymore—hire her for your floral needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Nguyen

Nguyen Dac Tra My · Married on 03/11/2019

Olivia is an amazing floral designer.

Olivia is an absolute pleasure to work with. Responsive, accommodating, and incredibly talented. I can say is everything that she designed for us was absolutely gorgeous! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Olivia Floral Designs & Events 34
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 35
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 36
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 37
    Olivia Floral Designs & Events 38
    Sent on 03/25/2019

Nelly Mortola · Married on 01/25/2019

gracious and accomdating

Olivia was able to create the look I wanted on my wedding day!! the greenery and flowers were overwhelmingly beautiful! I also used her flower wall behind my sweetheart table which was a beautiful touch. I recieved so many compliments from my guests. In addition Olivia was a pleasure to work with very accomodating and so gracious! I would recommend her 1000 times.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sophia Garcia · Married on 11/03/2018

Great service, beautiful flowers, amazing job.

Olivia did an amazing job! The flowers for my wedding were beautiful ans EXACTLY what I wanted! Olivia really goes above and beyond to ensure. I'm thankful for incorporating such a special memento into my bouquet for loved ones who have passed. Great service, beautiful flowers, amazing job.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Karen

Karen Roland · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful work! We will be singing her praises for years to come.

If you want a florist who will work with your budget to make your vision a reality, goes above and beyond to provide quality service, and is sweet as ever . . . Olivia is your girl! Olivia was a pleasure to work with from the very start. We met at a bridal show and quickly arranged an appointment at her showroom which was full of centerpiece options and photos of beautiful arrangements. She gave us great tips to get the best bang for our buck and help make our day special. Everyone was blown away by her work! From the bouquets to the arch design, it was exactly what we had envisioned and we will be singing her praises for years to come. Thank you Olivia!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Louis D'elia Sr. · Married on 10/21/2018

100 th Anniversary Gala Event

Olivia was very professional and timely. I am looking forward to use her again for future events.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Mia Cooper · Married on 10/20/2018

I highly recommend Olivia Floral Designs to all.

Olivia was great to work with for my wedding. The flowers were one of most important elements for me, and they turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend Olivia Floral Designs to anyone to getting married. The flowers and tables-setting were perfect, and I appreciated them delivering a proposal that within my budget. Thank you Olivia again.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing florist !!!!

Olivia was amazing! Very attentive to our likes and dislikes. She created amazing eucalyptus centerpieces for our wedding and my bouquet was better than I could have imagined it. Olivia’s attention to detail and execution were flawless.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • I

Isabella Murray · Married on 10/06/2018

Olivia was great to work with!

Olivia was great to work with! She is really listened to what we wanted and create stunning bouquets and centerpieces. We were blow away by how gorgeous the room turned out.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lisa. J · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Florist Ever.

Contracting with Olivia Floral was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Olivia was the most enjoyable vender to work with and immediately when I met her I knew I was in good hands. She truly cares about her brides, listens and gives great advice, pays attention to detail and is so sweet and kind. I was very particular about my bouquet and Olivia took a lot of time making up different options and was vary patient in the process which I appreciated. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything turned out. Olivia and her team exceeded my expectations and every flower arrangement bouquets, centerpiece, and arch was beyond stunning. Olivia truly went above and beyond. So many guests commented on our arrangements. I would recommend Olivia to all brides and couples. Olivia is the best florist ever, Thank you again.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sharon Harris · Married on 09/29/2018

I wish I could give Olivia Floral Designs MORE stars

I wish I could give Olivia Floral Designs MORE stars. She was, by far, my best vendor to work with. She gave me exactly and more what I wanted and stayed under my budget. Olivia worked with me to customize each arrangement and she did an amazing job!! I was really picky about what blooms went where and my requests were met (and more!). I can't recommend them highly enough, do yourself a favor and make one part of your wedding special by hiring Olivia Floral Designs.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Michelle Bell · Married on 09/29/2018

Olivia is an absolute blessing to work with!

I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am that I chose Olivia Floral Designs for my wedding. Olivia is an absolute blessing to work with. She understood my version and made it come to life. She is full of ideas and will figure out how to make anything happen. I highly recommend working with her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly recommend to anyone.

Olivia was absolutely wonderful to work with! We chose Olivia based on her fantastic reviews. She was always organized, willing to meet or speak with me whenever I had a question or idea, and extremely flexible! I wanted to use my own vases and she was more than willing to make that happen. The flowers were gorgeous, and her prices were also very good. We could not have been happier. Highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sherry · Married on 09/23/2018

Beautiful flowers and loved the arrangement of the arch and reception centerpieces!! Thank you, Olivia, for making my floral decorations a dream come true for my wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Cynthia Young · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning floral arrangements

Olivia did an UNBELIEVABLE job with the flowers for our wedding Skyland Manor! I’m really picky and have very specific ideas. I sent Olivia photos of what I wanted, and she did an even better job than what I asked for. Olivia is really sweet and easy to work with. She’s very responsive, and truly cares about her clients. She can do any look that you want and executes it perfectly. I loved that she did arrangements on my arch and bouquets and centerpieces for me. I promise you’ll be happy with Olivia if you hire her for your wedding. I got so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding. I’m still amazed at how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 11/28/2018