Olivia Diane Photography Reviews

Olivia Diane Photography 4
Olivia Diane Photography 5

Alexandra Tapia · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Definitely Recommend!

We hired Olivia and Mel to do our engagement photos this summer, and they did an awesome job! We absolutely love the photos they captured. They provided helpful instruction when needed, but were also flexible and encouraged us to really be ourselves during the shoot. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Kayla · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Olivia was able to catch my proposal and took some amazing pictures!! She does a great job!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Adaline Hodges · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I would 100% recommend Olivia Diane Photography to anyone looking for good photography that is professional and high quality. She and her husband do an excellent job!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply Amazing

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Olivia and Mel. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day everything was amazing. Our photos were perfect and highlighted the best parts of our day! Olivia and Mel were kind, easy to work with, flexible, punctual and went above and beyond our expectations. They were even willing to stay an extra hour beyond what we had originally hired them for. I honestly think they should charge more for their services than they do! I can’t imagine having anyone else take our photos from now on!

Sent on 04/16/2019

J · Married on 12/29/2018

No words to describe such an incredible experience.

Olivia Diane Photography left my fiancé and I speechless. Her and her husband were so easy to work with and made us feel so so comfortable. The pictures came out amazing. I could have not asked for anything better. I highly highly recommend Olivia Diane Photography for any wedding needs or any type of photography needs! She will be my go to person for any additional pictures i will need. You will not be disappointed.

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful photographer!

Olivia was fantastic to work with! She is very easy to get along with, very understanding and flexible to work with. As someone who feels awkward in fromt of the camera, she does a good job making you feel at ease. I also thoroughly enjoyed the candid photos she was able to capture from our wedding. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sara · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely perfect

Where do I even start? We just received our pictures and my Husband and I are speechless! They are everything we dreamed of and simply breathtaking. I'm beyond ecstatic and so pleased with the services Olivia provided for us. She and her husband were so easy to work with, professional, kind, and punctual. They made us, our wedding party, family and friends feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding. Looking back, I can't imagine going with anyone else and I will forever use/recommend them for all of our photography needs. Thank you both for being so wonderful and capturing one of the best days of our lives so beautifully. If you are looking for a budget-friendly, professional, kind and knowledgeable photographer I would hands-down pick Olivia Diane Photography. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was perfect.

Everyone has asked us about our wedding pictures and my response is always “there wasn’t a single picture that I didn’t love”! Olivia Diane Photography captured our special day and our most favorite memories in a perfect way! They were patient and kind and also allowed us to be ourselves, with our overly silly friends. We ❤️ Them!

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

She is amazing and I'm honored to have her help us our special day! I would highly recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Olivia was such a sweet person to work with, she was a breath of fresh air and did such a great job for our wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Olivia did my husband's and my engagement shoot and they were phenomenal. Olivia and her husband Mel shot our wedding as well. I have not worked with a better photographer. They were fun and easy to work with and captured every moment of our wonderful day. If you are in need of a photographer for any event, I definitely recommend Olivia

Sent on 06/28/2018

Medrith · Married on 02/24/2018

Olivia & Mel we’re amazing!!!!

Olivia Diane Photography 6
    Olivia Diane Photography 11
    Olivia Diane Photography 12
    Sent on 03/22/2018

Kiana · Married on 12/30/2017

Olivia is so sweet and super easy to work with. Her photography is gorgeous! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2018