Oliver & Penelope Vintage Rentals Reviews

4 Reviews for Oliver & Penelope Vintage Rentals

• Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 07/19/2020

Vintage Wedding

I helped my sister, the bride, with renting a beautiful red sofa for our vintage photo booth. We also rented elsewhere a gramophone. The whole set up was great and we had zero issues. It was a total hit.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Christian G. · Married on 05/30/2020

Super Fabulous

The ladies with Oliver and Penelope Vintage were amazing and super flexible especially in the wake of the pandemic and me having to reschedule my wedding. They were so sweet and accommodating and would definitely recommend to a friend and any bride.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Alex

Alex R. · Married on 01/09/2020

One of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process

I had Oliver and Penelope Vintage Rentals for my wedding and it was the BEST decision I made. Nichole, Gabby and Stephanie are the sweetest to work with!!! They created the perfect design for my wedding and made my vision come reality. I LOVED to have them because they are very creative and involved in all the wedding process. I had tons of ideas about how I wanted my wedding to be decorated and they made everything look cohesive and stunning. One of the things that I most liked is that they went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I dreamed. One of my ideas was to have a vintage door to use as a seating chart and they said they with find one for me and they came up with the most beautiful vintage door!!! They put their passion and made all the spaces in my wedding look beautiful. From the ceremony site to reception, everything looked stunning with all their pieces. I had lots of compliments from vendors and guests about how beautiful my wedding was thanks to them.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Gloria R. · Married on 11/29/2019

The cutest items!

They were easy to work with and I loved all the items we rented for our big day! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/01/2020