Oliver Parini Wedding Photography Reviews

Oliver Parini Wedding Photography 3
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/06/2019

easy, responsive, personable

Oliver was amazing to work with. He made us feel at ease, which is impressive because my partner and I both hate having our photos taken. He sent us a sneak peak 24 hours after the wedding and all of the photos were so amazing! we are so thrilled with our experience, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Oliver Parini Wedding Photography 4

Linnea Thuma · Married on 06/01/2019

excellent experience

everything about working with Oliver was great. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Oliver Parini Wedding Photography 5

Oliver Parini Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Linnea! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm thrilled that you were pleased with the photos!

Best,
    Oliver
  • Krista

k · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Photos and a Stress Free Experience

Oliver did an amazing job from the moment we contacted him to when our final photos were completed. If you are looking for a photographer who wants to get to know you as a couple and cares deeply about the photos he will provide. He is a great option. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how friendly and professional Oliver was. He was open to hearing our suggestions while still being true to his talent.

Sent on 11/24/2018

rebecca · Married on 07/24/2018

I would highly recommend Oliver Parini as your wedding photographer. His professionalism and expertise put me at ease before, and during my wedding. He takes beautiful photographs that will undoubtedly exceed any bride and grooms expectations.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Oliver Parini Wedding Photography 6

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

I really enjoyed working w Oliver and am very grateful to our wedding planner for finding him. He was so nice, really flexible, very patient (weddings are hectic!), and a great value for the quality of the photos. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in VT looking for a wedding photographer. Thanks, Oliver!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 06/08/2017

My husband and I recently got married in Vermont but live in Illinois. We had do to most of our planning through email or over the phone. Getting into contact with Oliver was so easy, compared to other vendors we had to deal with. He is so personable and responsive to emails.
    Once in Vermont we were able to meet with Oliver at our wedding venue and get an idea of everything. At our wedding Oliver was able to capture every moment we had asked for and so much more. He was absolutely amazing! Oliver definitely has a creative eye. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photography.
    I highly recommend Oliver Parini Photography!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Shayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Oliver was professional and responsive. He let us lead the general direction, but he gave us good ideas and let us know what had worked well in the past. He was unobtrusive during the wedding, but somehow got every shot. He was a pleasure to work with. The photos came out so well, and he made a beautiful book for us. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 06/18/2016

Oliver was wonderful! We felt honored to have him as part of our special day. He did an outstanding job capturing formal and informal photos and adjusting to our preferences and needs for the day. We recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Scott · Married on 08/11/2012

Oliver is a master photographer and completely hit all items on our wedding shot checklist. He was very easy to work with and truly listened to our needs and understood our vision for a wedding album.

Sent on 01/27/2017