Olha Photography Reviews

Olha Photography 7
  • FutureMrsR

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2018

She's the best

She was so amazing from the very beginning with our engagement photos and our wedding day. She truly made our day flow smoothly, she kept us on track with the schedule and time so we never felt super rushed. We received a few sneak peaks of our wedding day and WOW they are awesome. My whole bridal party and family was impressed with her skills and professionalism. She's very sweet and easy to work with. I have heard multiple times from friends and family that our wedding photos look like they came out of a magazine!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Natalya Perez · Married on 10/11/2018

Love my wedding pictures!!!

My wedding pictures turned out amazing. I was very pleased to work with Olga!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jessica Eldridge · Married on 09/09/2018

She was amazing!

Provided positive direction and was thoughtful of our needs.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Alina · Married on 07/14/2018

Let me just start by saying, if you get the chance to book Olga for your wedding or any other event, just do it! She books up fast and you won’t regret it! Olga is so incredibly sweet and talented, and so much fun to work with! She did our engagement shoot and our wedding and we honestly could not have asked for a better photographer or experience.

I thought having photos taken was going to be awkward, but she made us feel so comfortable. She is truly so talented and has a great eye! She really knows how to use the scenery to make for some beautiful photos! Every single photo from our engagement shoot to our getting ready photos, to our formal photos to our sunset photos are all amazing and gorgeous. Seriously, not a single bad photo. I’m obsessed with them all.

Thanks so much Olga for blessing us with the most beautiful photos from our wedding day, that we will be able to look back on for years to come and cherish all the memories!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Olha Photography 13
    Olha Photography 14
    Olha Photography 15

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Olga is absolutely amazing, professional and has the most amazing eye. She is so creative and captures the moments you dream of capturing. We are so pleased with her and cannot wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2018

LaJuana · Married on 11/10/2017

Words can't express how awesome Olha was as my wedding photographer. From our engagement photo shoot til we sliced open our wedding cake, Olha was right there capturing every moment. She's so detailed oriented and you can tell by the way her eyes light up after discovering a great shot that she truly has a passion for the work that she does. When planning a wedding, it can be so stressful, not knowing if you've made all the right decisions but I'm elated you say, we made a great decision in picking Olha as our photographer. She is truly A1.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Olha Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your special day! It was great to be part of your wedding! I had a great time capturing special moments for you!

Dahlen · Married on 10/01/2017

Olha is an amazing person to work with! She takes her time finding the perfect position and background resulting in some of the most amazing photos of my husband and I. She did our engagement AND wedding photos! I hope to work with her in the future when we have children for our family photos!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Olha Photography 16
    Olha Photography 17
    Olha Photography 18
    Olha Photography 19
    Olha Photography 20

Brittany · Married on 08/21/2017

Olha was such a fun, creative, artistic photographer. From the sneak peek pictures she captured our day perfectly. We can't wait to see the rest.
    Thanks Olha
    -The Stricker's

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jenia · Married on 06/17/2017

Olga is amazing. The first time we met her we connected with her right away. She's warm, friendly and we can tell she loves what she does. I believe that if your passionate about what you do the results will be fantastic. Olga did our engagement photos. We told her the type of locations that we wanted it done and she took us there. She also was our photographer for our wedding and we just received our sneak peek of our wedding photos and they turned out amazing. she has a good eye and she can take photos all day that's how much she loves what she does. I would recommend Olga to all my friends and family and anyone out there that's looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Morgan · Married on 05/07/2017

Olha is the sweetest photographer. She did both our engagement and wedding day photos and let me say it was just amazing. She does exactly what you want and the most beautiful photos come out. She takes her time doesn't rush anyone. The best experience I've had with a photographer!! I'll be sure to contact her again when it's time for maternity photos. I recommend Olha for everything and anything!! Thank you Olha. -Morgan & Axel North

Sent on 05/09/2017

Olha Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for great review! It was pleasure working with you! You are amazing couple!

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2017

Olha was my main photographer for my wedding and engagement photos. She has a keen eye for creating unique and beautiful photos. She was very pleasant to work with and paid very close attention to detail. I had many particular poses that I wanted and she made sure that all of them turned out absolutely perfect. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Rachelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Olha was the photographer for both my maternity shoot and my wedding. She did an amazing job! The attention to detail Olha had and the creativity in her pictures was so great. Olha was the sweetest person to work with and was there 24/7 to answer any questions I had. I had so many compliments on Olha's work and would recommend her to anyone! I hope to get to have Olha take more pictures of my family! Her work is truly beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Olha Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you and capture lifetime memories for you!

Olga is creative, artistic, fun, has lots of ideas and just a very easy going personality!! It is always a pleasure doing pictures with her!

Sent on 02/02/2017

bithiah · Married on 10/28/2016

She is very personal. If you want a relationship with your photographer who will do her best to give quality work while making you feel good this is the photographer! She is willing to be flexible and adaptable and truly cares about her clients. She is fun to be around, outgoing, and at every shooting i enjoyed her company. Her work is beautiful as she takes pride in what she does. She is dependable and always responsive through email, phone or text you can be sure she will always be open to talk about any concerns or questions you may have. Totally worth your time!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Julia · Married on 09/17/2016

My experience with Olha was absolutely amazing! I'm so glad that I was able to get her as my wedding photographer especially since I live half way across the country. She worked really hard and put a lot of effort into everything she was doing. On top of everything she is super sweet and fun. I'm looking forward to do more photo-shoots with her in the near future. I highly recommend Olha for any event! Her work is better than anything one would see in a magazine :)

Sent on 10/27/2016

Emily · Married on 08/26/2016

Olha was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I eloped and I was nervous about finding a photographer that I could count on to meet us at our destination. Olha was with me every step of the way. She made both my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and helped relieve some of the wedding day stress. Once we received our pictures it was like we were reliving the day all over again. She captured every single moment and each picture was so perfect! I definitely recommend working with her on your special day. She's definitely a photographer we will continue to use for our special events.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Cathy · Married on 06/18/2016

Any couple that chooses Olha Photography will feel that they have made the best decision. Olha is professional, creative, enthusiastic, and sets you at ease. She listens to what you want to experience, and takes care to give you that and more. Our families loved her, my nephews actually smiled really smiles with her! She works incredibly hard to capture even the smallest of moments that become the memories that bring the most joy. I don't think Olha ever stopped moving throughout the entire day...she must have arrived hours early to scout the best spots at the locations we wanted to be photographed at because she knew exactly where the best shots would be. Her demeanor was positive, fun, and engaging, my husband and I have said without her we would have only a dozen photos, but she made sure that we had so much more. We knew we were going to love the final photos...and we did. We are also in complete awe of how she captured the love and happiness of the day in such fluid motion. We can not recommend her highly enough...she is amazing. We want her to be our photographer for every milestone from now on. She is the easiest and best decision a couple can make on the wedding checklist! Book her early!

Sent on 02/08/2017

mariya · Married on 11/05/2015

she is professional photographer!very friendly !GOD BLESS YOU!LOVE YOU!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Luda · Married on 10/25/2015

Olha was absolutely fantastic! She capture my wedding in way that was my dream! Her photos tell our love story. We are so happy with photos we received, from engagement, boudoir and wedding shoots. She is so creative! She has so many ideas for several different shot and we had such a blast with her throughout the day! When I receive my photo gallery I was just blown away by her work!
    She is awesome!! I strongly recommend her work, and she has different packages deals to fit your needs!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Liya · Married on 05/24/2014

Very creative photography. Easy to communicate with her. The photos turned out to be amazing! Not pricey! Definitely reccomend her to anybody!! She is just great from inside out. Proffesional and very talented.

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • User3207835 · 2+ years ago

It is hard to put into words how much we recommend Olha for any of your photography needs, especially for weddings. We got married on 10/05/13, and Olha was amazing! She met with us for consultations to find out what we wanted, and not only is she easy to work with, but she is an amazing photographer AND artist. We were a little behind schedule, so once she took pictures for our engagement shoot, she also designed our wedding invitation for us. She then designed our sign in book, which was a wonderful concept that combined a photo book of us from childhood to present time, with meaningful quotes to us, and ample blank spaces for people to write in. This makes our guest book something that will be fun to look at for years. She also showed us a canvas photo sample that she adds paint to, giving it a textured painted feel that looks stunning – we haven’t received our canvas yet, but cannot wait for it!
    Everything she produced for us (the pictures, invitation, and guest book) are all of high quality and look wonderful! We couldn’t be happier with all of Olha’s work, and definitely recommend her for any photography needs. Once you meet her, you will see how easy she is to work with and has the artistic talent to produce goods that you couldn't receive from any normal photographer. Thank you so much again, Olha!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Nadia · Married on 04/27/2013

Great personality, great ideas. Very helpful with ideas. Olga great friend and a happy person. I am very happy for having Olga as my photography at my wedding. Thank you.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Amazing photographer! Olha was a photographer for our wedding 6 years ago. She captured every moment of our day. From the moment i was getting dressed, to our I DOs, and our ride home. To this day, she is our photographer for all of our special events. We recently did a 5 year wedding anniversary with her. The outcome is fantabelous! You can tell that she is really passionate about her job. Will definitely keep booking with her in the future.

Sent on 03/01/2016

none · Married on 08/27/2016

Olha is very sweet and professional. Her prices were extremely reasonable and her positivity and patience helped to make our event special and our guests felt welcome and included. We would absolutely recommend her services and talent to anyone who needs an excellent photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2016