Olga's Brides Reviews

105 | Fair Lawn, NJ

105 Reviews for Olga's Brides

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2015

Olga's Brides handled the make up and hair for much of our bridal party....they did a fabulous job. They were friendly, and responsive.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Mercy · Married on 08/01/2012

I got married on July 19, 2012 and Olga did my bridal makeup, as well as makeup for my mother, maid of honor, and four bridesmaids. She arrived to our hotel on time and finished all of our faces on time also. My makeup stayed put all night, even through all of the dancing, sweating, and of course crying. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to look great for any occasion.
    I would however suggest using a trusted hair stylist of your own. The stylist that Olga worked with (her name is Aychin) for my wedding is from Brooklyn, NY so I had to go to Brooklyn for a hair and makeup trial, as well as pay $40 transportation fee for her services. My curls were flat after 2 hours and since my hair was half up and half down it just bacame very knotted half way through the reception.
    Olga was great and I would absolutely hire her again for makeup. If I were to change anything about my experience I would have hired a more local hair stylist with a higher quality curling iron like my Jose Eber.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Jackie · Married on 02/19/2012

Olga did make-up for my wedding just a few weeks ago. She did it for me, my mom, my sister (the maid of honor) and even a little for the flower girls. My nephew (the ring bearer) also had a black eye so she was able to cover that up for him and even did some touch-ups for the groom.

She was so easy to work with, was very professional and made everyone feel very comfortable. I was a bit nervous at first because we booked our wedding on short notice and needed to find someone fast. I am also pregnant and was nervous about some of the safety in cosmetics and applications. She was very knowledgeable on this topic and it was clear she knew exactly what she was doing. I found Olga online and her website and bio seemed perfect. With little time left, I decided to hire her without doing a trial. She immediately made me feel comfortable and the day of the wedding she totally over delivered. I'm so happy I hired her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2012

2.5

Olga is extremely responsive and professional, this is one vendor you don't have to worry about on your wedding day. She can do any style of makeup you want! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/26/2013

Olga's work is amazing. I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my special day. Olga was worth every penny! I would hire her all over again in a heartbeat. Just take a look at her before and after shots on her website....enough said :)

Sent on 03/22/2014