Olga's Brides Reviews

105 | Fair Lawn, NJ

105 Reviews for Olga's Brides

Olga was amazing! She was so easy to work with and totally listens to the look you want. She did my mothers makeup as well as my grandma and bridesmaids..everyone loved her! You won't be disappointed! I definitely recommend everyone to work with Olga on their wedding day or any special occasion you want to feel beautiful on!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Olga did an amazing job on my make-up. She was very attentive, receptive to feedback and listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day. On my wedding day, she and her assistant did my make-up, bridesmaids and my mom...Everyone looked stunning and we got done right on time for events of the day. One of my biggest concerns was that my skin gets shiny and that the make-up would not last for the long day...It ended up not being a problem at all! The make-up looked amazing from morning to well-past midnight and the photos came out gorgeous. Thank you, Olga!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2012

I was recently married in an outdoor ceremony and was extremely happy with Olga's makeup application. She was timely, affordable and very professional. She came to my apartment, which was a great advantage, and kept me calm through the whole process. One on my favorite aspects of Olga's service is that she communicated with me throughout the whole process and was very cooperative in responding to my personal requests. When the application was completed, I felt like I had the final say, and that the make up fit my designs to a "T". I couldn't be happier with the service, and her classy and glowing application got rave reviews from all my guests. My husband was almost speechless! Thank you Olga!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Y

Yana · Married on 09/15/2012

Olga and her team are hands down the best at their craft. I was blown away with how I looked. We did a trial using traditional makeup and wedding using airbrush, and both times, it felt light, airy, looked absolutely amazing and didn't flinch all day, through tears, dancing, drinking and eating. Thanks to her I was able to look in the mirror that day and be completely happy and excited about the image that was looking back at me. Even the groom sent her a special thank you for making me feel and look so beautiful.
    Each of the bridesmaid also were absolutely stunning, and I even got calls and emails the next day from guests asking for her contact. None of us ever wear much makeup, and they were all extremely happy and loved the way they looked.
    Aside for her amazing talents as an artist, she was also great to work with as a person. We had so much fun together day of the wedding, and she was always available for any questions or concerns before.
    I am so happy I met her, as I will be calling her for all my future events and am able to recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Olga did an amazing job for me, my matron of honor and my mom. Make up stayed on throughout a whole night without any smearing and touch ups. Thank you so much for making me beautiful on my special day :)

Sent on 09/25/2012

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2012

Olga is by far one of the most talented makeup artists I've ever worked with. I went through multiple trials traveling as far as south Jersey only to be disappointed because no one listened to what my vision was. Olga made my day a dream come true by perfecting the colors I requested and even exceeded my expectations. I'd definitely go back to her for future makeup appointments and I would also refer my friends and family as well! I can't stress enough how professional, patient and fun it is working with her! Olga, thank you for making my day so special! <3 xoxo!

Sent on 01/06/2013

I recently had my wedding on September 1 2012. Olga did make up for me, my mother, and two of my bridesmaids. The make up came out incredible and lasted all day!! (even through sweating in 3 hours of direct sunlight outside during pictures). Her personality was positive and fun and felt like she was a part of the family. She was on time and very professional. I have had numerous trials, but none compared to Olga's work. She is extremely talented in what she does, and made it very easy for me to trust her. The final result was definitely amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2012

sara · Married on 08/25/2012

Olga was amazing to work with. Her personality is fun and she is really enjoyable to be around. She did my makeup, my Mom's makeup and three of my bridesmaids. She has great products and is very knowledgeable of what kind of make up to use for your skin type. She incorporates her own expert opinions and suggestions. I found this really helpful when it came to our photos. She made sure the makeup was applied so it would look as great in photos as it did in person. My overall experience with Olga was wonderful and I would use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist. Her prices are reasonable and she was very responsive to my many emails and questions.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Laura · Married on 08/04/2012

Where do I start?

Olga was an asset to the whole wedding planning process. I first met Olga 2 years ago when she did my sisters wedding. The day I got engaged i called olga and she laughed because I hadn't set a day yet and I wanted to book her asap. So of course as soon as I booked my hall, I signed a contract with Olga and she helped me find my hair stylist, and my veil!!! She also set me up with a facialist and manicurist. She had me covered on every front and I can't thank her enough!!!

The wedding day makeup and hair was so much better than I could have asked for. Olga and Aychin are a dynamic duo for hair and makeup. They go above and beyond for their clients and really take the stress away. I would recommend Olga and all the vendors she recommends. Aychin for hair, Svetlana for facials, Lourdes for nails and Alisa's brides for veils and head peices!!!

Thank you Olga and to your team for exceeding all my expectations and for making me feel and look beautiful for my wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Natasha · Married on 07/01/2012

Olga is extremely talented and professional. She did an amazing job with my makeup and it stayed on all day!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Alina · Married on 06/27/2012

She is so sweet and really is extremely talented. She made me look exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding. She also did my mom, sister and friend's makeup. Everyone loved it as well. She listened carefully to what I wanted and made sure I was truly satisfied. You will not regret it if you choose to use Olga for any event, trust me!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Erica · Married on 06/27/2012

Amazing service and best makeup I have ever had done!!! Can't wait for my next event to call Olga again

Sent on 08/17/2012

Erica · Married on 06/27/2012

Olga worked her magic on me once again! She made everyone in my bridal party look their absolute best! I only trust her with my makeup because I know she never disappoints. She is always a pleasure to be around and has the best personality. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of someone professional, talented and highly-skilled. I can't wait for the next big event!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Regina · Married on 06/24/2012

5+++++++++++ loved the way I look and had a lot of compliments all thanks to Olga

Sent on 08/15/2012

evelyn · Married on 06/17/2012

Olga Shikris is AMAZING! Great experience! Very talented! My make-up was flawless! I always re-do something when I get my hair or make-up done, but for once I didn't touch it! It was perfect! HIghley recommened Olga! You can tell by a persons work how passionate they are and Olga works from the heart!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2012

The best make up artist a girl can ask for. I've tried 5 people besides her for my wedding. non of the other artists came close to the work she can do. Magical hands are the best way to put it!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • david

david · Married on 06/16/2012

Olga did an amazing job on my makeup at my wedding. She was prompt and extremely easy to work with. I had 6 bridesmaids who were all extremely pleased with the results as was I, and my mother and mother-in-law also had nothing but rave reviews. She did different styles for everyone, and had no problems when girls asked for modifications, etc. She can do any look, and you can rely on her to come through for you on the big day. You will look stunning all day!

Sent on 08/10/2012

kira · Married on 06/08/2012

Olga is an exceptional makeup artist! She knows exactly what the client needs and what would look the best. Olga is very creative and will pick the right look for you. She made my wedding day go very smooth, coordinating the entire wedding party! I did not have to worry about anything in that department! I highly recommend Olga for any occasion and event!
    Xoxo Kira

Sent on 08/07/2012

Teresa · Married on 06/03/2012

The best make up artist. I was in 5 weddings in the past year and out of those she did Mu make up and I looked the best! Natural feeling and simply stunning!

Sent on 08/06/2012

madeline · Married on 05/12/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better day...my bridesmaids and mother looked flawless. I loved my make up as the bride as well! The day began at 10am and I looked and felt just as beautiful passed midnight.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Connie · Married on 05/11/2012

Olga did a fabulous job doing the make up for my wedding!!! My mother, five bridesmaid, and myself looked beautiful and flawless all day and night. She timed us perfectly for pictures. It was a pleasure working with her and would only work with her from now on.

Sent on 06/01/2012

anna · Married on 05/01/2012

Let's start with the fact that 27 dresses can be based on my life. i've been in 4 wedding this year alone, and although each completely different-- 1 thing stayed constant. OLGA! (4/4) I recommend her to friends, family, co-workers, and strangers! She provides the ultimate setting for pre-wedding bonding, her skills unmatched, and her personality....sweet as can be. She always comes professional with a smile, pos attitude, and the wedding party, including skeptical mamas and gmas, leave true fans. I've watched girls who refused to get their make-up done beg to be squeezed in, after seeing her work! Olga is the best!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Julissa · Married on 04/28/2012

I had my wedding on 04/28/12. Having Olga as my makeup Artist was an honor and pride. Olga and her assistant did an amazing job!!!!!! with all of my bridesmaids, my mother and the little flower girls especially with me the bride ;). Olga is a very professional makeup artist who goes out of her ways for her brides. She get's to know her brides and makes her brides feel confortable, relaxed and confident for their makeup trials and for their wedding day. My guests at my wedding were complimenting my makeup all night long!!!! they were saying how beautiful I looked, how I was the barbie doll of the night and how perfect it was. My bridesmaids were soooo happy and looked so beautiful as well. They were all saying how beautiful they felt and even inquired in hiring Olga as their makeup artist when it's their time to get married. I felt like the most beautiful bride on earth for my wedding day! it was the best feeling ever! If I can do my wedding all over again I would have Olga as my makeup Artist without a doubt!

Thank you Olga for your magic and for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. When I renew my vows I will contact you to be my makeup artist ;).

Sent on 06/02/2012

Nora · Married on 01/28/2012

Olga has done my make up for many occasions over the years, my Engagement party my wedding my baby shower my maternity photo shoot my son's christening etc. etc. The one thing I am guaranteed is consistency, I would highly recommend Olga to anyone trust me you'll never change your make up stylist again!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Anna · Married on 12/17/2011

I am so glad that I chose Olga to do my makeup on my wedding day. Olga was very responsive and always got back to me right away if I had any questions. Olga made me look beautiful and I still keep getting compliments on my makeup when I show people my wedding pictures. Not only did Olga make me look beautiful, but she also fixed makeup done by another makeup artist for one of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor and my mother felt very beautiful and were very happy with their makeup as well. I HIGHLY recommend Olga as a makeup artists for your wedding day, you will not regret your decision !

Sent on 02/26/2012