Olga Pipich Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julie
    Julie F. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hairstyles by Olga!!

Olga was absolutely amazing! I booked her for my destination wedding in Punta Cana. I loved that she took the time to ensure I was happy with my hair. She was very sweet & knowledgeable in offering options for my bridesmaids as well! I would recommend Olga for any of you future brides out there :)
    Thank you so much Olga!!
    - Julie

Olga Pipich's reply:

Julie, hey. Thank you for ypur words and your choice. For me it was really pleasure to do your hairstyle
    Katie R. Married on 06/05/2022

She’s the best!!

Olga was nothing short of amazing!! From the start to finish she was super responsive and very helpful. The day of the wedding she was an absolute pleasure to be around and completely nailed the look I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations. My bridal party absolutely loved her team as well which is very rare. Nobody was disappointed.

Olga Pipich's reply:

Katie, hey! Thank you a lot! For me it was a pleasure to work with you and your ladies! And i love the look which we created! Thank you for your trust!
  • Y
    Yokaira V. Married on 06/04/2022

Professional & Talented Artist

Olga did makeup for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day and we all looked and felt STUNNING! She did a great job accommodating to our various skin tones and types and made sure we loved how we looked. She is so sweet and I’m very happy to have had her there on my big day. Highly recommend.

Olga Pipich's reply:

Yokaira, thank you for your words! Thank you that you found time to write review. And thank you for your beauty!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Victoria Married on 05/20/2022

Destination Wedding at HRPC

So I originally booked another artist who canceled two weeks before wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. Heart attack for a bride ? Absolutely ! The artist had Olga and another artist fill her spot for me and my ELEVEN girls! They were professional, on time, & made me feel beautiful for my day! I couldn’t have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day! i would recommend to anyone!

Olga Pipich's reply:

Victoria, hey. Thank you for your words! It was big pleasure to work with you and your ladies! Thank you for your beauty!
    Andrea Married on 05/11/2022

Destination wedding

Olga did my hair and makeup and my sister’s makeup for our destination wedding in Punta Cana, May 5, 2022. She was lovely and did an amazing job! She was able to capture my look perfectly and took the stress away from booking a wedding artist from Canada! She was able to accommodate our date change too! 10/10 would recommend

Olga Pipich's reply:

Andrea, thank you a lot. Thank you for your choice and your trust. It was a pleasure to work with you and your sister.
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 04/23/2022

You’ve found the one!

Timeless. Picture perfect. Outstanding. Amazing. All words to describe Olga and her talent. Olga was present on my wedding day and made myself and six others feel stunning. This included two of my sisters who don’t wear make up, but Olga made them feel naturally comfortable and beautiful with her perfectionism. I asked her for a more “bold” look, and she did exactly that. Touch ups were done as requested right up until the moment she left. My make up lasted throughout the heat of the night without a single smear or smudge. A talented woman through and through. Highly recommend. Look no further!

Olga Pipich's reply:

Ashley, thank you a lot! Your words are so important for me. It was a great pleasure to work with you and your ladies!
    Magda Married on 02/25/2022

Great experience

Olga is very talented MUA, she did for my wedding make up and hairstyle(beautiful waves). Make up was stunning and permanent , also I felt stunning. I recommend with all my heart.

Olga Pipich's reply:

Magda, thank you a lot for your words and your trust! For me it was a big pleasure to do makeup&hairstyle for you!
  • ROVIE
    Rovie E. Married on 01/08/2022

Magic Hands

Olga Pipich went above and beyond with her talented hands. She communicated with me 6 months prior to the wedding. She is organized with her schedule and worked very hard with my bridesmaids, mother in law, mother and I. She came to meet me at the hotel for trial. She also bought an assistant with her to take care of hair mama Anastia. She is also hard working and did an amazing job with all of the hair. Olga is truly an artist and she did her job from the bottom of her heart. She is pleasant , and easy to work with. She covered my huge back tattoo within 5 minutes! She is the first one I clicked from WeddingWire and trusted her from the beginning. She is very thankful for this because she loves her job. If I can work with her again I will and totally recommend her to all of the beautiful bride out there. Moreover, she was able to manage and booked the location to do our makeover to avoid vendors fee. Very smart and knows her ways to help you out. Please let me know if you have any questions about her because I had so much experience with her and her assistant.

Olga Pipich's reply:

Rovie, thank you so much for your choose, trust and your words. It was really pleasure for me to work and meet you. Thank you to let me be a part of your Big Day!
  • Carolina
    Carolina R. Married on 07/14/2021

Perfectionist

I got married on July, 10, 2021 in Kukua Beach club. I wanted Hollywood waves and I have natural curly (Dominican hair). Olga, was a true perfectionist. My hair has never looked as beautiful as it did on my wedding day. I didn’t think my hair would hold off specially with the Caribbean humidity, however it did! It’s like she worked magic on my hair. I couldn’t thank and recommend her enough! I will forever be grateful for how she made me feel on my wedding day.

Olga Pipich's reply:

Carolina, hey! Thank you a lot for your words and all your recommendations. For me it was great pleasure to work with you!
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Макияж и причёска просто Wow!

Хочу выразить огромную благодарность за работу над моим свадебным образом 😍 Макияж и причёска были выполнены на 100%, продержались целый день. Тысячу благодарностей тебе. Рекомендую. Не пожалеете💜

Olga Pipich's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much! it was really pleasure to work with you! thank you for your trust and i am so happy that you are happy!!
  • Berklee
    Berklee Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and make up

Olga was amazing. You can tell she is very passionate about her work, and wants to create exactly the look you are looking for. She did an amazing job with each and every one of us in my bridal party. Each one of us, including my mom have very different hair and she delivered amazing updos on each of us. Through all of my tears and nervous sweating, my make up never budged and never looked cakey as some bridal make up looks. I cannot recommend Olga enough :)

Olga Pipich's reply:

Hi, Berklee! it was really pleasure to work with you. and thank you to allow me to be a part of your big day!

Molly Married on 01/28/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Hair - Destination Wedding

I got married in Punta Cana, DR in January 2022 and am so happy that I had the amazing Olga Pipich do my hair! She did updos for myself and my four bridesmaids, and we were all so pleased with her beautiful work. Our hair stayed all night and was just what we had asked for. We were so very happy and would recommend her for your wedding hair needs!

Olga Pipich's reply:

Molly,hey. Thank you a lot for your words! For me it was a pleasure to work with you and your ladies!