Olga Montilla Stylist Reviews

15 Reviews for Olga Montilla Stylist

• Jennifer

Jennifer Lee Rodriguez 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing- Highly Recommend!

We L O V E D our experience with Olga. I had a rather large bridal party of 12, and she handled each person in a timely manner, with gorgeous results! Her salon is quaint and modern, (everything a bride wants to see on the morning of her wedding). I suggest you buy out the salon, with fruits & champagne! I got married at the Majestic Colonial, but given I'm pretty savvy with the area, I decided to go off-campus for our hair & make-up. I'm SO happy we did. I first did my trial-run the day before (which coincidentally was Valentines Day). Day-of, I went with our crew at 7:30am, and with the help of Olga's amazing two assistants, we were back at the resort by 10:30am. She's extremely talented and gave me a solid suggestion on my wedding look. Thank you so much, Olga!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Lili Pim 路 Married on 02/12/2020

Make-up and hair style for my wedding

He work is perfect, she knos how to make you look gorgeous, she will give zypu advice on the best look for you and she knows whats she is talking about and the final result is just the perfection. And she is so sweet as a person馃グ

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Bruna

Bruna Scheuher 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Olga is a very talented MUA

Olga did a really good job with my hair and make up for my wedding day. She was very professional and helped me with my preferences too. She made sure I felt myself on my wedding day, something that was very important to me. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Wish you all the best!!!

Alanna 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Punta Cana wedding

I was lucky enough to use Olga Montillas team for
    My wedding. They did hair and makeup for 15 girls all beautifully! I would absolutely recommend to any bride.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you Alanna! It was a big pleasure to met you and your family and work with you!!!

Congratulations dear!!!!鉂わ笍
  • Stephanie

Stephanie O'connell 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Great makeup and hair!

Great hair and makeup for ladies from 30-75. Everyone looked great! Tailored makeup to the needs of the client. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Rosabelle

Rosabelle 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Olga is great!

Olga Montilla made me feel beautiful on my day. I also want to note for any reader who might be looking for a make up artist, she was particularly patient...a very important quality that some future brides may not even think of when hiring an artist. My mother is definitely not the easiest person to work with, but Olga was so patient with her and made her feel at ease. Trust me this is no easy feat..so kudos to her in that respect as well! 馃グ

Sent on 09/22/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you Rosabelle! It was a big pleasure to met you and your family and work with you!!!

Congratulations dear!!!!鉂わ笍
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 08/07/2019

Amazing bridal hair and makeup!

Olga did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with a few of my bridesmaids. I loved my makeup and got tons of compliments on my hair. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. She was very easygoing and flexible to work with as well. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/09/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words 馃檹馃槝 It was a big pleasure for me to work with you!!!! Congratulations again!!! Wish you all the best!!!馃尭
  • Laney

Laney 路 Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing work!

Olga and her assistant Nuaela did a fantastic job with hair and makeup on me, my mother and 4 bridesmaids. She is a truly talented artist and would recommend her in the future. Thank you Olga and Nuaela!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Oh dear Laney. Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a big pleasure for me to met and work with you and your family!
  • Julia

Julia Cedeno 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Love Olga and all that she does!

It was a last minute decision to make our ceremony in DR. Though I was extremely excited, I was also terribly nervous about all the preparations and, most of all, about the make up. It was very hot and I as a possessor of a very sensitive skin with all these imperfections was looking for someone who can take care of it. Thanks god I found Olga! What she did was just beyond my expectations! It was beautiful, very harmonic, looked natural and lasted so long. Look through her works and you will see that she is very attentive to the details and always highlights each girl's beauty with her make up. I loved it! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you Julia! It was a big pleasure to met you and your family and work with you!!!
    Congratulations again!!! Wish you all the best!!!馃尭
  • Heather

Heather Kennedy 路 Married on 01/28/2019

Wedding Day Makeup

Olga did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day. Thank you so much xo

Sent on 02/04/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was a big pleasure to meet and work with you!

Congratulations again!
    Wish you all the best!!!馃尭
  • Daria

Daria Golub 路 Married on 11/27/2018

Excellent job

Olga Montilla is an amazing hair and make up artist, I was very pleased with result of her work. My bridesmaids are very satisfied too :) She is not only an excellent and talented artist, but a good and attentive person that cares and makes sure everyone is happy, creates a good atmosphere and made me feel relaxed. She stayed with me and my bridesmaids until the ceremony started and gave to each of us a final touchups.
    I would definitely recommend her service to everyone :)

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Marie

Marie Ward 路 Married on 06/12/2018

Beautiful Bride

Olga is so amazing! Being a destination wedding, I wasn't able to do a trial with her, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as my mother. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Olga, you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Olga Montilla Stylist's reply:

Thank you darling for this kind and important words for me!!! I am so happy to know this!!! It was a big pleasure for me met you and be part of your big day!!!! Congratulations dear!!!!鉂わ笍馃尭
  • Kseniia

Kseniia Petrina 路 Married on 07/29/2016

Olga is the best makeup artist and hair stylist!

I鈥檝e never had my makeup done by anyone else before and after Olga did it I never want to have to do it myself again!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Yan

Yan Petrin 路 Married on 07/29/2016

Olga's team did an impeccable job!

She definitely knows her stuff. I鈥檓 terrible at describing how I like my hair cut when I switch barbers and she gave the exact cut I was looking for.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Dasha 路 Married on 05/01/2016

Vendor and friend for life!

I鈥檓 honored to have met and worked with someone as incredible as Olga. I really wish she could have stayed to celebrate our wedding. Or I could have packed her up and took her with back to the states! She was on time, prepared, had quality products, friendly and kind. Loved working with her and highly recommend.
    I was back the following year for a friend鈥檚 wedding and hired Olga again to do my hair and make up, she was even more amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2019