Olga Kvitko Reviews

30 | Hoboken, NJ

30 Reviews for Olga Kvitko

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Olga was extremely helpful at every step of the process-- I had to bring a dress in several sizes and she went beyond what I asked for and made repairs I didn't think were possible at the price range I was looking for. She even took the time to show me how to do some things on my own to save money. I received compliments all night on my wedding dress and definitely recommend Olga for any high end seamstress needs OR for any custom work!

M. · Married on 09/04/2016

Olga is a seasoned professional that loves creating fresh designs to make women look great and achieve the look they want.

Cathy · Married on 08/06/2016

Olga was such a great help to me picking out my dress for my niece's wedding. She helped me with the accessories and did alterations perfectly, her dresses are so unique. I also got so many complements on my dress I highly recommend her.

Ami · Married on 05/09/2015

Olga designed my mother of the bride dress, as well as my daughter's bridal gown. She was extremely accommodating as she dealt with my changing styles, fabric choice; she even created a matching purse and had suggestions for jewelry and other finishing touches. Olga took extra care to make sure she listened and addressed my needs and requests. The result was a beautiful dress that was finished off by beautiful accessories.

Glenys · Married on 11/01/2014

Olga was completely fabulous for everything. I had a very complicated project (reworking my mother's antique wedding gown) and she brought a creative eye and excellent taste to the project. I would highly recommend her for any complicated dressmaking work you need. Services included hand-stitching stays into the bodice, and creating trim from the lace on the old sleeves. She made sure to pull up the bodice so it sat correctly on my (slightly shorter) frame. Overall, I can't believe how much I love this dress and can't wait to wear it at my wedding!!

Olga was amazing through the entire process. I bought a beautiful ball gown from her, and she was flexible with the pricing payments, she used the highest quality fabrics, and even offered to make a clutch to go with the gown. This dress is now the most beautiful dress that I own. Her work is absolutely spectacular, and worth every cent! I even traveled 4-5 hours to see her.

Stephanie · Married on 12/07/2013

Olga was wonderful and her workmanship was fabulous and precise.
    I would highly recommend Olga and hope to use her again in the future.
    Thank you Olga!!

Having my clothes custom-made by Olga has made all the difference in my life. Her gowns are beautiful--her marvelous eye and attention to detail show in each one. Thank you, Olga.

I have purchased all of my special occasion outfits from Olga Kvitko over the past 13 years and I am happy to say that she is the most wonderful and caring designer I have ever met. All of the outfits she has designed for me are beautiful and one of a kind. Olga's eye for detail is amazing and she always makes sure that the outfits fit me perfectly.

tatyana · Married on 08/17/2013

Olga designed a beautiful pure silk evening gown with hand draping for my son's wedding . Highly recommend her. Top notch professional.

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2013

I purchased an Olga Kvitko Couture gown to wear to my niece's wedding. I could not be more thrilled with the gown and the personalized service provided by Olga. The gown itself is a work of art. This original piece was made of ethereal layers of fine silk of the most gorgeous deep teal color with a delicate black lace choker collar. The fabrics and materials Olga uses are the highest quality. Even though the dress was a sample, Olga was able to alter the dress until it fit my body to perfection, as if it had been made just for me. The quality of her construction is unlike anything I've ever worn. I feel like a princess in the gown and have worn it to several other events besides my niece's wedding. I always receive so many compliments every time I wear it. Thank you Olga!! I can't wait to purchase my next gown from you.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Sebastian

Marni · Married on 07/21/2013

Olga made a bustier in French lace and repaired my borrowed skirt for my wedding day. Olga is a perfectionist and creates amazing work. She works persistently and diligently until she achieves the utmost satisfaction. Her bustiers are beautiful and unique. All of my friends and family members were in awe and complimentary of her work on my wedding day. Olga has fantastic communication and is in touch every step of the way. She was a true find and anyone would be lucky to work with her!

Lynn · Married on 07/21/2013

She is fabulous. She has a small store in Hoboken but also a place in NYC. She is meticulous and was wonderful to work with. She went to my daughter's apartment for the fittings and came often. Her work is amazing and is very thorough. I love her and so does my daughter. If you need anything made she is your go to person. She mad the most magnificent bustier for my daughter's weddding that you cannot find anywhere. She is caring and will do anything to please. We had my daughter's veil with hand sewn french lace, the lace bustier with a matching handbag all done 2 months before the wedding. She is the BEST!!

• O

olga · Married on 12/03/2011

I ordered a dress for myself - mother of the groom - for my son's wedding. It turned out absolutely gorgeous. The dress was made on time, beautifully designed, beautifully made, with care and understanding of my style and wishes, I could not ask for more. And I got so many compliments, it was amazing! Also, I never had a formal dress before that was so easy to wear - comfortable and pleasing. Altogether - great experience, great service!

Laura · Married on 09/17/2011

Olga was fantastic! She was very flexible with my schedule, did a fabulous job on my dress, and she emailed me with updates to let me know the progress. Olga was very good about keeping within the time frame, and I was never worried that my dress wouldn't be done on time. I would highly recommend her for alterations on your wedding dress!

Alex · Married on 05/22/2010

I purchased a lovely peach gown for my daughter for her senior prom. Olga tailored it to fit her perfectly. She received many compliments on its style and its uniqueness.

Alexandra · Married on 04/04/2010

Olga has really majical hands - the dress she made for my wedding was absolutely astonishing, chic and classy, she also helped me with all the accessories to complete the look - gloves, feather hat, clutch and fur mantle... I can't stop admiring these pieces of Art she created for ME ) !

• W

Deborah Anne · Married on 02/20/2010

I was delighted with the wedding dress that Olga designed and created for me. She used beautiful fabrics and my dress was stunning! I was married in the Winter. Olga suggested to make a bolero and a wool cape to accompany the dress. She was very conscious of cost and she provided me with the highest quality products for a most reasonable cost. I was delighted with her suggestions and the creative designing that she executed to produce a beautiful ensemble suitable for a Winter bride. Olga was always most professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone. ..... And there was never any doubt about the dress being done on time - we were even ahead of schedule !

Bonni · Married on 11/22/2009

Olga is terrific! She really listens and designs her dresses based on what her clients desires. Olga designed a dress for my mother-in-law and for me for my daughter's bat mitzvah. Both gowns were perfect, exactly what I had envisioned. She was easy to work with and her craftsmanship is superb. I highly recommend Olga to design your gown! Bonni Stanley

Lorna · Married on 10/23/2009

Olga did an amazing job of altering my Reem Acra crystal bodice encrusted ball gown -- and in just a few short weeks before the wedding. Not only did she individually repair beads and pearls that were coming loose but she also made me a custom headpiece, which was beautiful. Although I had already bought some of my wedding jewels I ended up returning them because there was a better selection in her store.

I highly recommend Olga for her professionalism and ability to know what a bride is looking for. As a side note, I live in Hoboken and work in the city. Olga set up fittings in the city for me which was way more convenient during the day. When the dress was complete she drove it back to Hoboken where I picked it up on the weekend.

Regina · Married on 10/12/2009

Olga is talented, creative, responsive and responsible and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2009

My experience with Olga Kvitko was a positive one. Olga made me feel like I was her most valuable customer, always responded to my requests in a reasonable amount of time, and demonstrated the highest level of professionalism. My dress was absolutely gorgeous and was everything I pictured. Olga assisted me in finding the right style of dress for my body type and helped in finding accessories that complimented my dress. I would recommend Olga Kivito to any bride looking for her dream wedding dress!

carla · Married on 04/17/2009

Olga made me the most perfect gown I could imagine. It was so beautiful, my family and friends still talk about it. She went out of her way to help me, when I only had 6 weeks to prepare for my wedding. I am forever grateful.

Gina · Married on 09/02/2007

Olga made my wedding dress from scratch and I could not have been happier with the result. She took my design thoughts into consideration and also added some of her own ideas to complete the look. She made the process extremely stress-free. She was the only vendor I was NOT worried about!!

I highly recommend her.

Araceli S · Married on 08/05/2006

Olga Kvitko made my mother of the groom dress when my son got married in November 2000. The dress was so beautifully made and amazing! So when my daughter announced that she was getting married in August 2006 I once again contacted Olga to make a mother of the bride dress for me. This dress was even more beautiful! Olga is an amazing designer who uses the best fabric and materials. She is also very friendly, thoughtful, and easy to work with.